I can't find that "activate worship" on Namira's Shrine @ Reachrock

Its down on the steps in front of Namira's. You've used it before to have progressed this far.

or in the Twilight Seph next to Clavicus's.

There is not meant to be any worship activator there. Only the shrine itself.

I found the "'activate worship" for Namira. & it works. As for Vaermina Quest (with Virgin training active), I've got no quest marker. I looked up where Vaermina's Shrine is & went to speak with Elandor. No quest marker on him either. I went ahead & followed him to where Vaermina is. i haven't finished inside there yet. I do recall however seeing a pop-up saying to go see Elandor. I had forgotten about that. I hope I don't mess up the quest chain by him not  being marked.

I found the "'activate worship" for Namira. & it works.

Good

As for Vaermina Quest (with Virgin training active), I've got no quest marker.

You won't till it's done.

I looked up where Vaermina's Shrine is & went to speak with Elandor. No quest marker on him either.

Why would there be? This mod is not modifying the vanilla game quest.

I went ahead & followed him to where Vaermina is. i haven't finished inside there yet. I do recall however seeing a pop-up saying to go see Elandor. I had forgotten about that. I hope I don't mess up the quest chain by him not  being marked.

Virgin Training quest is only going to supply a quest maker for the point of worship, once you complete the Vaermina quest (or any given daedric quest). It does give info on what to do in the quest journal.

Loving on Alchemy table did not work to make an asphixiation potion. I tried 2 different tables. I got a 4-some animation on one table and a 2-some on another. I had workout gag on and workout vag/anal plugs on. I have the asphixiation blessing. What else do I need?

Use (activate) the table instead of doing whatever else you did to love.

Note that you will alternate between making different types of potion.

Hello

Is there any way to stop the strip armour affecting followers?  One in particular has a habit of running in front of my character just as the fireball spell lets loose.  I then spend five minutes after the battle persuading her to redress.

​I downloaded the source and had a look at the code, opened it in CK but can't get it to compile even with no changes.

Hello

Is there any way to stop the strip armour affecting followers?  One in particular has a habit of running in front of my character just as the fireball spell lets loose.  I then spend five minutes after the battle persuading her to redress.

​I downloaded the source and had a look at the code, opened it in CK but can't get it to compile even with no changes.

No

But they should be redressing automatically (like any NPC if not killed first). For me sometimes followers will not redress right away but eventually do, from rezoning or something like that.

I am using this custom race, but I modified the ESP to point to the default XPMSE Skeleton for both male and female, as well as replaced the body meshes in the mod with my BodySlide generated UUNP Special body meshes.

This race is what I'm using: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2235-eiries-ohmes-raht-khajiit-race-uunp-hdt/

I started a new game, but when I chose the "Skip initial story" option in the MCM, even though i had workout gag and dagger chest selected among other things, it doesn't seem to equip what I tell it to in the MCM's Device Options.

Does this mod just not play well with custom races, even if they use the default XPMSE Skeleton and UUNP meshes?

I am using this custom race, but I modified the ESP to point to the default XPMSE Skeleton for both male and female, as well as replaced the body meshes in the mod with my BodySlide generated UUNP Special body meshes.

This race is what I'm using: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2235-eiries-ohmes-raht-khajiit-race-uunp-hdt/

I started a new game, but when I chose the "Skip initial story" option in the MCM, even though i had workout gag and dagger chest selected among other things, it doesn't seem to equip what I tell it to in the MCM's Device Options.

Does this mod just not play well with custom races, even if they use the default XPMSE Skeleton and UUNP meshes?

It would have equipped the devices you selected, but they are invisible. This is purely an issue with the devices (of which most I've not made myself... they come from other authors). Nothing to do with the rest of the mod.

For example you can get that gag directly from Zaz Animations, and try it. It's not going to work.

I've never looked into custom races. But I don't know how any standard devices or armor could show up on custom races because you must specify in the CK, ArmorAddon form, which races they support, and it's not like I can select that custom race in the CK.

It would have equipped the devices you selected, but they are invisible. This is purely an issue with the devices (of which most I've not made myself... they come from other authors). Nothing to do with the rest of the mod.

For example you can get that gag directly from Zaz Animations, and try it. It's not going to work.

I've never looked into custom races. But I don't know how any standard devices or armor could show up on custom races because you must specify in the CK, ArmorAddon form, which races they support, and it's not like I can select that custom race in the CK.

I see... Alright, thank you for the quick response. :/ I guess I'll just have to play without the Workout Gag. It will just equip a wooden gag instead. That or decide to play with a vanilla race.

Hello, whenever I meet a virgin ghost, and select pain, I get a CTD, I have no idea how to fix this, any ideas?

It also crashes after the scene of pleasure now, so whenever I encounter a ghost, I need to load a previous save and avoid that area, since they follow me everywhere. :/

I have uploaded the papyrus log after selecting the pleasure option. Hopefully someone can make sense of what is causing the crash.

Papyrus.0.log is after pain.

Papyrus.3.log is after pleasure.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.3.log

Hello, whenever I meet a virgin ghost, and select pain, I get a CTD, I have no idea how to fix this, any ideas?

It also crashes after the scene of pleasure now, so whenever I encounter a ghost, I need to load a previous save and avoid that area, since they follow me everywhere. :/

I have uploaded the papyrus log after selecting the pleasure option. Hopefully someone can make sense of what is causing the crash.

see Troubleshooting #6

The ghost is trying to equip a heavily HDT chains based device. The device is causing the CTD because your supporting mods for HDT are not there or out of date or have load order problem.

Also your save is corrupt (600 errors in your log). This may or may not be contributing. Most common cause of corrupt save is not knowing/following the golden rule. Adding a missing mod to fix the HDT, or changing load order, means you should be starting a new game anyhow.

see Troubleshooting #6

The ghost is trying to equip a heavily HDT chains based device. The device is causing the CTD because your supporting mods for HDT are not there or out of date or have load order problem.

Also your save is corrupt (600 errors in your log). This may or may not be contributing. Most common cause of corrupt save is not knowing/following the golden rule. Adding a missing mod to fix the HDT, or changing load order, means you should be starting a new game anyhow.

I have followed the golden rule, and haven't adjusted anything or the mod load order, only added a mannequin mod at the end of my load order. Haven't removed anything since starting this save.

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

2  2 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

3  3 Dawnguard.esm

4  4 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

5  5 HearthFires.esm

6  6 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

7  7 Dragonborn.esm

8  8 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

9  9 RaceCompatibility.esm

10  a SexLab.esm

11  b SexLabAroused.esm

12  c ZaZAnimationPack.esm

13  d Devious Devices - Assets.esm

14  e Devious Devices - Integration.esm

15  f ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

16 10 hdtHighHeel.esm

17 11 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

18 12 ApachiiHair.esm

19 13 ApachiiHairFemales.esm

20 14 ApachiiHairMales.esm

21 15 EFFCore.esm

22 16 AzarHair.esm

23 17 RSkyrimChildren.esm

24 18 SGHairPackBase.esm

25 19 daymoyl.esm

26 1a CreatureFramework.esm

27 1b Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

28 1c HighResTexturePack01.esp

29 1d HighResTexturePack02.esp

30 1e HighResTexturePack03.esp

31 1f Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

32 20 SkyUI.esp

33 21 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

34 22 immersive roads.esp

35 23 Vivid Landscapes.esp

36 24 Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp

37 25 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

38 26 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

39 27 CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

40 28 TrueStorms.esp

41 29 TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

42 2a Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp

43 2b CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

44 2c CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp

45 2d CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp

46 2e CoT-WeatherPatch_NL1.esp

47 2f TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp

48 30 mintylightningmod.esp

49 31 MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp

50 32 FNIS.esp

51 33 FNISSexyMove.esp

52 34 FNIS_PCEA2.esp

53 35 RaceMenu.esp

54 36 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

55 37 AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp

56 38 RaceMenuMimic.esp

57 39 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

58 3a CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp

59 3b HDT TestSkirts.esp

60 3c Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

61 3d SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

62 3e SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

63 3f SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

64 40 ApachiiHairStyles.esp

65 41 Armored Crowns.esp

66 42 AsharaParagonJewelry.esp

67 43 AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp

68 44 Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

69 45 NewHeelsAutumn.esp

70 46 Convenient Horses - Faster Sprint.esp

71 47 DragonSoulConverter.esp

72 48 EnchantableAurielsBow.esp

73 49 ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp

74 4a Facelight.esp

75 4b HDT Female Hairstyles.esp

76 4c FISS.esp

77 4d Frostmourne v.1.3 unenchanted version.esp

78 4e Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

79 4f HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp

80 50 MTOH.esp

81 51 NIOVHH.esp

82 52 RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

83 53 InnovaEyes.esp

84 54 SGHairPackAIO.esp

85 55 BBD_CatsuitSpearhead.esp

86 56 TERAArmors_CBBE.esp

87 57 The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp

88 58 EternalShineArmorAndWeapons.esp

89 59 Mystic.esp

90 5a SnowyNightingale.esp

91 5b AsharaSkyrimCharacterPresetsReplacer.esp

92 5c skyswords.esp

93 5d DaggerCraft.esp

94 5e SoulEater.esp

95 5f Brawl Bugs CE.esp

96 60 BrighterTorchesBiggerMagelight.esp

97 61 DemonHunterArmor.esp

98 62 DovahBlingJewelryStandalone.esp

99 63 DovahBlingLHR.esp

100 64 RLGEnchantedSwords.esp

101 65 Northgirl.esp

102 66 GamEngagementrings.esp

103 67 Gatti5Annelotte.esp

104 68 DarkAtronach.esp

105 69 Dragonslayerarrows - Vanilla Temper.esp

106 6a spectral bowns.esp

107 6b Altair`s sword.esp

108 6c Elemental_Dragons.esp

109 6d 3DNPC.esp

110 6e SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Complete.esp

111 6f fallentreebridges.esp

112 70 Helgen Reborn.esp

113 71 SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp

114 72 SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp

115 73 SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp

116 74 RealisticWaterTwo.esp

117 75 Shout Like a Virgin.esp

118 76 MoreBanditCamps.esp

119 77 zdd.esp

120 78 HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp

121 79 hydra_slavegirls.esp

122 7a SLKidnapped.esp

123 7b EbonyGreatbow.esp

124 7c Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp

125 7d ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp

126 7e Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

127 7f Power Workstation.esp

128 80 Silverlight Armor.esp

129 81 SexLabDefeat.esp

130 82 SlaveTrainer.esp

131 83 Captured Dreams.esp

132 84 Defeated_Slaves.esp

133 85 EFFDialogue.esp

134 86 BellyachesNewDragonSpecies.esp

135 87 RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

136 88 Cloaks.esp

137 89 SMIM-Merged-All.esp

138 8a SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp

139 8b xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

140 8c sanguinesDebauchery.esp

141 8d InfiniteCharge.esp

142 8e Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

143 8f CinematicFireFX.esp

144 90 SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

145 91 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp

146 92 SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp

147 93 BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp

148 94 SexLab_Dialogues.esp

149 95 Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

150 96 Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp

151 97 SFO - Dragonborn.esp

152 98 SofiaFollower.esp

153 99 RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp

154 9a MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves.esp

155 9b Deviously Enslaved.esp

156 9c OreMerchant.esp

157 9d Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

158 9e AuriElsSword.esp

159 9f TemptressVixen.esp

160 a0 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp

161 a1 Cartographers Map Markers.esp

162 a2 RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp

163 a3 Unicorn.esp

164 a4 SuccubusRaceLite.esp

165 a5 Davjes_SorceressArmorHHS.esp

166 a6 hankyenchRemade.esp

167 a7 FionaOutfit.esp

168 a8 Ezuka's Bracelets.esp

169 a9 Breezehome-hf-CTD-fix.esp

170 aa DeadlyMutilation.esp

171 ab UIExtensions.esp

172 ac KomAnimObjects.esp

173 ad Devious Deviants.esp

174 ae SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp

175 af SlaveTats.esp

176 b0 dcc-dm2.esp

177 b1 SexLab Cumshot.esp

178 b2 ZenitharWorkshop.esp

179 b3 Aradia Devious Expansion.esp

180 b4 Improved Smithing and Enchantingv3.esp

181 b5 Apex Senior.esp

182 b6 Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp

183 b7 MoreNastyCritters.esp

184 b8 FloppySOS.esp

185 b9 SexLabTools.esp

186 ba RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

187 bb Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

188 bc Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

189 bd Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

190 be Ayane Succubus.esp

191 bf SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp

192 c0 PuppetMaster.esp

193 c1 NusbieVoices.esp

194 c2 SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp

195 c3 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

196 c4 XPMSE.esp

197 c5 SOSRaceMenu.esp

198 c6 SD Addons.esp

199 c7 SLAnimLoader.esp

200 c8 Elwing Outfit.esp

201 c9 Princess of Flowers.esp

202 ca JackshZephie.esp

203 cb SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

204 cc Convenient Horses.esp

205 cd Empress.esp

206 ce EmpressWeapons.esp

207 cf FNISspells.esp

208 d0 DonMichHeels.esp

209 d1 NoSpiders - BearSpiders.esp

210 d2 SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp

211 d3 Brisingr.esp

212 d4 My Home Is Your Home.esp

213 d5 SaderHorses.esp

214 d6 UnlimitedChargesBook.esp

215 d7 Convenient Horse Herding.esp

216 d8 Mavari Armor.esp

217 d9 Mannequin_Female_Vyctoria.esp

218 da svs Pretty Ranger.esp

219 db RSChildren - Complete.esp

220 dc mslVampiricThirst.esp

221 dd RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp

222 de Dynasty Armor.esp

223 df TERA Weapons.esp

224 e0 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

225 e1 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

226 e2 Giants.esp

227 e3 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

228 e4 ImmerSlave.esp

229 e5 Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

230 e6 ELFXEnhancer.esp

231 e7 A Merged Patch.esp

232 e8 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

233 e9 Mannequin.esp

This is my load order, which was sorted using LOOT. I'm not knowledgeable about what should go where, so have just relied on LOOT and made sure I updated it regularly.

However, I reinstalled HDT, and have tested it on the same save with Pain option, and didn't get a CTD, so thank you so much for helping with that! I think I should try and learn to understand the Papyrus log as you do, I tend to run into a lot of issues modding this game, and knowing where the problems are would be really beneficial.

Quest Virgin Training periodically stops ... Resetting the player does not help ... it turns out only to use the console ... only the commands setstage virgintraining xxx, where xxx - the stage of the quest ...

The game is clean absolutely ... started over again through Alternate Start ... before starting the main quest, only the hearthfire estates were built and the SexSlaves mod was passed ... There were no such problems before ...

Quest Virgin Training periodically stops ... Resetting the player does not help ... it turns out only to use the console ... only the commands setstage virgintraining xxx, where xxx - the stage of the quest ...

The game is clean absolutely ... started over again through Alternate Start ... before starting the main quest, only the hearthfire estates were built and the SexSlaves mod was passed ... There were no such problems before ...

I do not understand. What does "stops" mean?

Please be specific. What was the last objective completed? What is the current objective?

I do not understand. What does "stops" mean?

Please be specific. What was the last objective completed? What is the current objective?

I suppose that was the case: after the Main Heroine leaves the temple of Dibella (after the quest "Punish the Thief") Cassia should appear and the dialogue should begin ..
.Cassia appears, but there is no dialogue ...
entered in the console
setstage virgintraining 130
setstage virgintraining 140
Then a marker appeared on the sculpture of the dragon and the quest continued ...

As I wrote above, the reset button did not help ...

The Russian forum also wrote that there is no task to activate the sanctuary of Sheogorath ...

P.S. By the way, adding an amputation function to the mod is not a very good solution ... I had conflicts with SD+ because of the original Amputator Framework. The crawl animation was broken ... and now I can not even imagine with this mod, because it has its own animation of crawling ...

after the Main Heroine leaves the temple of Dibella (after the quest "Punish the Thief") Cassia should appear and the dialogue should begin ...Cassia appears, but there is no dialogue ...

So no dialogue is the only problem. This is maybe only in your Russian translated version. This is not happening elsewhere.
​EDIT: maybe you were busy/in combat etc. No dialogue would then be normal. Wait to talk to her after.

The Russian forum also wrote that there is no task to activate the sanctuary of Sheogorath ...

I do not understand. Need to be more specific.

P.S. By the way, adding an amputation function to the mod is not a very good solution ... I had conflicts with SD+ because of the original Amputator Framework.

It's not a conflict with amputator framework - they cannot conflict

The crawl animation was broken ... and now I can not even imagine with this mod, because it has its own animation of crawling ...

Need to be more specific. I have no idea what you mean. What exactly happened?

after the Main Heroine leaves the temple of Dibella (after the quest "Punish the Thief") Cassia should appear and the dialogue should begin ...Cassia appears, but there is no dialogue ...

So no dialogue is the only problem. This is maybe only in your Russian translated version. This is not happening elsewhere.
​EDIT: maybe you were busy/in combat etc. No dialogue would then be normal. Wait to talk to her after.
It seems I understood what the problem ... in Markarth there are scripts from Devious Cidhna ... He often interrupted other mods in Markarth ... I'll check .... And this is certainly not because of incorrect localization of the mod ... Although I will check the translation again with the next update.

P.S. By the way, adding an amputation function to the mod is not a very good solution ... I had conflicts with SD+ because of the original Amputator Framework.

It's not a conflict with amputator framework - they cannot conflict

The crawl animation was broken ... and now I can not even imagine with this mod, because it has its own animation of crawling ...

Need to be more specific. I have no idea what you mean. What exactly happened?

It's just my opinion ... you can ignore it ...

Hello, I think there's a bug.

After "Foot Fetish Quest" finished, my character's hands are gone at first person view, bows won't show either, is any way to fix it? I'm really suck at shoot arrow at third person view and that's really strange to see only elbow..... :(

Thanks for reporting it!

Will be fixed in next release which is going to be within one day.

There's no way for you to fix unfortunately, other than to go to a save before and not complete the quest. Very sorry about this.

Once you have the new release, to fix you will need to run through the quest again (just last scene will be needed). Increase chance in MCM to make starting it fast.

Hello, I think there's a bug.

After "Foot Fetish Quest" finished, my character's hands are gone at first person view, bows won't show either, is any way to fix it? I'm really suck at shoot arrow at third person view and that's really strange to see only elbow..... :(

Thanks for reporting it!

Will be fixed in next release which is going to be within one day.

There's no way for you to fix unfortunately, other than to go to a save before and not complete the quest. Very sorry about this.

Once you have the new release, to fix you will need to run through the quest again (just last scene will be needed). Increase chance in MCM to make starting it fast.

Thanks for informing me this, I had run into another bug, and really couldn't figure out why. I think I got re-play way back before foot quest, because some NPCs around me just keep falling underground... :@

I'll temporary disable foot quest for now...

I suppose that was the case: after the Main Heroine leaves the temple of Dibella (after the quest "Punish the Thief") Cassia should appear and the dialogue should begin ..

.Cassia appears, but there is no dialogue ...
entered in the console
setstage virgintraining 130
setstage virgintraining 140
Then a marker appeared on the sculpture of the dragon and the quest continued ...

As I wrote above, the reset button did not help ...

moved Devious Cidhna.esp higher than Shout Like a Virgin.esp and the scene started, though after meeting with Gall ...I will replay ... 

Weird bug, no idea what's going on, read through the whole thread to look for a fix, but couldn't find it.

Before I go ahead and explain my situation, ZaZ is installed correctly, I go through the animation and it works, everything else is installed as well.

After I got the first shout in the game, I shouted, traveled to Whiterun and Cassia appeared, no problem, but when she asks for the sexual favor of some sort, my character suddenly gets nude, but Cassia just goes off and does Vanilla idle animations upon which I'm greeted with "Busy - Loving will not start"

I have tried with every race as well and I still get that error, and help would be appreciated.

Edit: I opened the console and read an error stating my race mod was forbidden, I forgot this save was using the Monli race :v I haven't touched skyrim in forever.