After I got the first shout in the game, I shouted, traveled to Whiterun and Cassia appeared, no problem, but when she asks for the sexual favor of some sort, my character suddenly gets nude, but Cassia just goes off and does Vanilla idle animations upon which I'm greeted with "Busy - Loving will not start"

I have tried with every race as well and I still get that error, and help would be appreciated.

Edit: I opened the console and read an error stating my race mod was forbidden, I forgot this save was using the Monli race :v I haven't touched skyrim in forever.

I assume from your edit that you've already solved the problem.

This mod will timeout if a requested sexlab scene does not start, and gives the message "Busy - Loving will not start"

"race mod forbidden" is an error message from sexlab.

@VirginMarie, When installing version 5.9 there is no MCM-menu at the start of the game ... even in the English version ... I thought it was just me, but people on the russian forum write about a similar problem ... Version 5.8 is installed normally ...

Just like stas I'm getting no MCM is it a issue with the mod or did I install it wrong.

I cannot recreate such problem if starting new game or loading various saves.

Try the steps in Troubleshooting #1.

• Are you starting a brand new game (no load of any save), or starting from a save?
  • If loading a save, does the problem occur if you try a new game as a test?
  • Could I get your papyrus log please (how to in FAQ #12)

@VirginMarie, When installing version 5.9 there is no MCM-menu at the start of the game ... even in the English version ... I thought it was just me, but people on the russian forum write about a similar problem ... Version 5.8 is installed normally ...

Just like stas I'm getting no MCM is it a issue with the mod or did I install it wrong.

I cannot recreate such problem if starting new game or loading various saves.

• Are you starting a brand new game (no load of any save), or starting from a save?

Can't believe I forgot Rule number one when it comes to modding (if it doesn't work start a new game before you complain)

Thanks for showing me my stupidity the new game worked.

1 and 2. I start the game absolutely from scratch ... from the moment of setting the appearance of the character in RaceMenu ... If I install 5.8, then the menu appears ... after it is freely updated to 5.9 ...

3. Papyrus Log did not give me anything ... I did not see any mistakes in it, but later I will recreate a similar situation and make a log.

As promised, a log at the start of a new game ...

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

I have same problem...

I tried to test with minimum MODs installed. I can only succeed if I start a new game with your MOD. I won't get "halo" or registered even I just turn off your MOD, start new game, wait whole registration complete, save game, turn on your MOD. Load the game. (I do update fnis at every step). But "Waiting your voices..." message still will show up anyway.

Sorry couldn't get papyrus log, Maybe because I use BethINI, after I did the FAQ step, still won't create it.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNIS.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
UIExtensions.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
XPMSE.esp
CitrusHead - Standalone.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Shout Like a Virgin.esp

I have same problem...

I tried to test with minimum MODs installed. I can only succeed if I start a new game with your MOD. I won't get "halo" or registered even I just turn off your MOD, start new game, wait whole registration complete, save game, turn on your MOD. Load the game. (I do update fnis at every step). But "Waiting your voices..." message still will show up anyway.

So no problem if you start a new game.

Your stated test, depending on what exactly you did, could create a corrupt save.

A. Correct test

1. This mod is already disabled.... start new game... wait for all to register, save
  2. Enable this mod, load the save

B. Test that would corrupt your save (because you've broken the golden rule)

1. This mod is enabled along with the rest, start a new game, save
  2. Disable this mod, load the save. Save again
  3. Enable this mod, load the last save

Which did you do? Please be sure you've tried version A.

And does this still produce any problem? If yes, then I need to see your papyrus log.

1 and 2. I start the game absolutely from scratch ... from the moment of setting the appearance of the character in RaceMenu ... If I install 5.8, then the menu appears ... after it is freely updated to 5.9 ...

3. Papyrus Log did not give me anything ... I did not see any mistakes in it, but later I will recreate a similar situation and make a log.

As promised, a log at the start of a new game ...

You have 301 errors in the log. On a new game?!! I would guess the below could be locking up MCM.... (is the first one and it repeats many times). It is SD+.

[10/02/2017 - 06:41:20AM] ERROR: File "SDpatch - dawnguard.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
	<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
	[_SD_mcm_001 (81092327)]._sd_configmenu.initMod() - "_SD_ConfigMenu.psc" Line 328
	[_SD_mcm_001 (81092327)]._sd_configmenu.OnConfigInit() - "_SD_ConfigMenu.psc" Line 441
	[_SD_mcm_001 (81092327)]._sd_configmenu.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 114
	[_SD_mcm_001 (81092327)]._sd_configmenu.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 85

So try a test with SD disabled. And do a new game starting with 5.9.

This still might not be enough if you still have errors in the log. Need to clean up.

stas2503 and restrict

I found a way to recreate the problem and have now released a fix. Thanks to both of you for reporting it and your info.

The problem only occurs if you are wearing something on your feet when the mod init starts... lol. Yes I know it sounds strange. And since it's timing related, even that condition will not always cause any problem.

is it enough to copy the scripts folder and the esp-file to update to 5.9b?

I changed literally only one line in one script. The script I changed is VirginPlayerAliasScript. So you have no translation in there. I'm guessing you wont need to do anything other than update your version number.

So no problem if you start a new game

Yes, There's no problem.

A. Correct test

1. This mod is already disabled.... start new game... wait for all to register, save
  2. Enable this mod, load the save

And, yes, I had test A, the only message I got after Enable this mod is just two line on top left screen tell me "Shout like a Virgin V5.9....awaiting your voice.." and nothing happen after.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stas2503 and restrict

I found a way to recreate the problem and have now released a fix. Thanks to both of you for reporting it and your info.

The problem only occurs if you are wearing something on your feet when the mod init starts... lol. Yes I know it sounds strange. And since it's timing related, even that condition will not always cause any problem.

That's odd...

Anyway, the good news is, after upgrade to 5.9b, I can enable this mod even use my previously saved without problem.

Thanks for quick fix........:)

i'm sorry but.......

If my memory correct, the clothes of shoulder should be transparent and glowing like waist when aroused crank up, but it just disappear like image below... :)

This is new and normal. That's the default setting for this device, using the new zaps in bodyslide. You can change it to be like before if you want by un-checking the zap in bodyslide and rebuild. pics

i'm sorry but.......

If my memory correct, the clothes of shoulder should be transparent and glowing like waist when aroused crank up, but it just disappear like image below... :)

This is new and normal. That's the default setting for this device, using the new zaps in bodyslide. You can change it to be like before if you want by un-checking the zap in bodyslide and rebuild. pics

Got it and thanks!!

Hi, it's me again, sorry to bother you like this, but Yoke Punishment seems have issue, even I set chance to 0, my character still got punishment after loss virgin. I tried six times, and stuck into yoke four times.

Well, you see.. watching my character been punished is fun, but stuck at some devices like forever just different story... and, there're a lot of animation will play with armbinder but not yoke, including TDF SexLab Aroused Sexy Idles. Every time I stop, Idle animation just break though the yoke restrains, that's really weird.

Besides, I had install Realistic Needs and Diseases, couldn't eat or drink became a big problem, plus when running around try to finish quests and couldn't open map.....just too painful to play.

I hope this punishment setting just some scripts going wrong, not by purpose.

Have a nice day.

Hi, it's me again, sorry to bother you like this, but Yoke Punishment seems have issue, even I set chance to 0, my character still got punishment after loss virgin. I tried six times, and stuck into yoke four times.

This is normal. The chance setting is for yoke being equipped during a Nocturnal encounter. The moment of lost virginity is always 100%.

Well, you see.. watching my character been punished is fun, but stuck at some devices like forever just different story... and, there're a lot of animation will play with armbinder but not yoke, including TDF SexLab Aroused Sexy Idles. Every time I stop, Idle animation just break though the yoke restrains, that's really weird.

Besides, I had install Realistic Needs and Diseases, couldn't eat or drink became a big problem, plus when running around try to finish quests and couldn't open map.....just too painful to play.

You don't lose virginity often so if you set to 0 this is very infrequent. The yoke is removed easily, just get hit by a bad guy once :) You can open the map by opening the Quest Journal first which means you can also fast travel.

I was already considering changing this though. For the next release I will make a zero setting also prevent it for lost virginity.

This is normal. The chance setting is for yoke being equipped during a Nocturnal encounter. The moment of lost virginity is always 100%.

You don't lose virginity often so if you set to 0 this is very infrequent. The yoke is removed easily, just get hit by a bad guy once :) You can open the map by opening the Quest Journal first which means you can also fast travel.

I was already considering changing this though. For the next release I will make a zero setting also prevent it for lost virginity.

Hmm...

I only test been hit at first time got lock into yoke, and shout out let Nocturnal came to help, maybe because that damn 20% got my character.

Anyway, thanks for reply my question, really appreciate...

Game crashes after fast travel after getting first skyrim word fron first dungeon, i get msg that currier was sent and then game crash,

1. Why do you think it's this mod?
  2. When exactly is the crash? You were where and fast travelling to where?
  3. If you go to the last save and repeat, does the exact same crash happen again?
  4. What exactly is the message about the courier? I don't know what courier you are referring to here.

Game crashes after fast travel after getting first skyrim word fron first dungeon, i get msg that currier was sent and then game crash,

1. Why do you think it's this mod?
  2. When exactly is the crash? You were where and fast travelling to where?
  3. If you go to the last save and repeat, does the exact same crash happen again?
  4. What exactly is the message about the courier? I don't know what courier you are referring to here.

Sorry for delay

i had no problem before installing this BUT i found out that it was captured dreams that did the crash i think i disabled one mod from not req list for this one and now it is working fine, so sorry again

Having a weird issue where the mcm isn't loading up on a new save. Been playing for half an hour, did Bleak Falls, and on getting to the Word Wall, there's a quest marker but nothing to do there, don't even get the Word.

I swear I had this working on an old save that I've since deleted yesterday, but I must have done something...

Any suggestions?

Having a weird issue where the mcm isn't loading up on a new save. Been playing for half an hour, did Bleak Falls, and on getting to the Word Wall, there's a quest marker but nothing to do there, don't even get the Word.

I swear I had this working on an old save that I've since deleted yesterday, but I must have done something...

Any suggestions?

The 5.9b release fixes that. Are you still on 5.9?