so I can't get the animations to work I have all the required mods but it won't work i.e. sex animations also does fnis need to be put in the Skyrim main folder or can it function in MO.

You need to be more specific as I don't know what you are referring to. What are you doing that leads to animations?

Did you try the MCM option "Verify Zaz Animations working" (first tab in this mod's menu)? Did the test pass? If no, Troubleshooting #3... Carefully go through each step.

FNIS needs to be installed in the same way as any other mod. More about it in troubleshooting link above.

I experiemented a bit with the chain harness and see what you mean. You don't want bondage equipment to inhibit gameplay and the original chain harness blocks glove/shoe slot. What about the chain harness bra? I don't see it blocking normal equipment slots.

Trying to treat even 2 parts of the device as one is too problematic and not worth it. DD tries to do but fails.

I like really what you did regarding shackles (character moving arms into shackled animation, while still able to use hands normally). However i've got an issue with enchanting (didn't try with alchemy). Not sure if your mod is causing this, but i'll ask anyway.

When I'm on a enchanting table, i get "thrown out" of the ench. menu at random and after that, my controls are all disabled, except mouse buttons and console. I also can't enter any menu and console command "enable player controls" has no effect. The last thing my character did after exiting ench. menu was to move her arms into shackled animation, so i assume it's related to that script. After unequiping "virgin wrist chains gold", this did not occur anymore. So the workaround would be to unequip any wrist chains, if the player has completed virgin training.

Best workaround is to disable the feature in MCM.

Maybe you can add a query to your script if player is in alchemy, enchant, smithing, etc. menu and do nothing in these cases?

Thanks for reporting it! I will have to see if I can fix by checking.

When I'm on a enchanting table, i get "thrown out" of the ench. menu at random and after that, my controls are all disabled, except mouse buttons and console. I also can't enter any menu and console command "enable player controls" has no effect. The last thing my character did after exiting ench. menu was to move her arms into shackled animation, so i assume it's related to that script. After unequiping "virgin wrist chains gold", this did not occur anymore. So the workaround would be to unequip any wrist chains, if the player has completed virgin training.

​I cannot not recreate this problem. Tried both ench and alchemy tables with wrist restraints (made sure the animation was occurring before starting). Waited at least 4 minutes each time. No problem. The frequency of the animation is about every 1.5 minute.

One time I did get exactly what you described but it was clearly caused by a Devious Devices event (character bends over and fondles).

My test was with v5.5 so if you are not using latest version yet, need to try with it.

If you want to test further maybe try with only a virgin wrist device on, and absolutely no other device so that you don't get any event from DD. See if you still get the problem.

so it wants me to worship clavicus vile to teleport to the inner sanctum but every time I do it won't teleport me, is there a way I can use the "coc" command to get there? or am I doing something wrong? 

and virgin training shows no new objectives the last one is talk to a dibella worshiper.

also, how do I tell bodyslide studio to fix the breasts, the nipple clamps hover over the nipple?

@jefferysteele, Here I described how I use FNIS and BodySlide in MO. And at me all perfectly works. Of course there were glitches with SSL Spanked animations, but they ended after studying the shout "Tuum of Strip".

Concerning teleportation: after completing the quest for Clavicus Vile ... the idea is to have a marker slightly to the left of the statue pointing directly at the column ... If not teleporting, it's possible that not all vampires are killed and the mod believes that the player is in combat ... if You can not see anyone nearby, then write the command "killall" in the console and then try again ... attention, if you have a satellite, it will also die from this command ... then it will be necessary additionally register the resurrect command, taking the things from the corpse.

On the satellite you will need to press the left mouse button before resurrection.

​I cannot not recreate this problem. Tried both ench and alchemy tables with wrist restraints (made sure the animation was occurring before starting). Waited at least 4 minutes each time. No problem. The frequency of the animation is about every 1.5 minute.

One time I did get exactly what you described but it was clearly caused by a Devious Devices event (character bends over and fondles).

My test was with v5.5 so if you are not using latest version yet, need to try with it.

If you want to test further maybe try with only a virgin wrist device on, and absolutely no other device so that you don't get any event from DD. See if you still get the problem.

I removed all devices and tested this with 5.5. My character still exists enchant menu, only when i've got virgin gold wrist  equipped (didnt try with other virgin wrist types).

However i don't lose control, so it's not a big problem anymore.

Side note, is there any point in disenchanting virgin halo...?

Regarding shackle animation, could you change the checkbox to a drop down menu so i can choose the animation i like most?

@stas2503: I've always had clipping issues with bodyslide and dd devices. There's no perfect solution, but the best experiences i've made with these settings:

1. Start Bodyslide, on upper left, choose preset "Zeroed sliders" (Outfit/Body does not matter, it's just for preview)

2. Select checkbox "build Morphs"

3. Batch Build and select all

4. For Output conflicts, choose HDT Versions for everything when possible

Should you use group filters, make sure the outfits you want to update are not filtered out.

If you're not sure, you can reset filters: To the right of "Outfit/Body" is a magnifying glass. Then there's a text box with an X. If you push that, all filters will be removed.

The problem described is due to an unplayed but queued up animation or scene and can be caused by any mod that forces playerAI (more complex --> worse). Maybe you saved in a scene, had script-lag or just bad luck and an event disrupted another scene. If you encounter this you can either rolll back to a save without that issue or can use Zaz MCM debug option and force/release playerAI (deactivate and than activate). In my experience this mostly works and the related scene will play (and forces your PC to walk to the place of action, even if it is a very long one xD). After that the animations should play normally. This works by the way with many animation/scene problems. The console commands for that doesn't work for me so use Zaz debug for that.

so it wants me to worship clavicus vile to teleport to the inner sanctum but every time I do it won't teleport me, is there a way I can use the "coc" command to get there? or am I doing something wrong? 

FAQ #5

and virgin training shows no new objectives the last one is talk to a dibella worshiper.

There's no such objective in this mod. Sounds like you are looking at Sisterhood of Dibella. You will have an objective in for Virgin Training.

also, how do I tell bodyslide studio to fix the breasts, the nipple clamps hover over the nipple?

Follow the steps in FAQ #11

Most common mistake is covered by this point...

Make sure you've also built your body with the same preset, and that your body was either CBBE Body HDT or UUNP Body HDT

Side note, is there any point in disenchanting virgin halo...?

I don't know if it would let you use it on anything. I'd imagine not.

Regarding shackle animation, could you change the checkbox to a drop down menu so i can choose the animation i like most?

I will put on my wish list.

@stas2503: I've always had clipping issues with bodyslide and dd devices. There's no perfect solution

There is a perfect solution. When built with bodyslide correctly you will not have any clipping. See the same I said to jefferysteele above.

When I put on a dragonpriest mask, nothing happens. Is there some trigger I have to do first?

First you complete Maiden Liberation, Nocturnal gives you the Virgin Mask Gag, you put it on and the Dragonpriest quest starts.

@Foxst, To search for masks, you can use the mod Dragon Priest Mask Journal. The first mask can be found on the Double-headed peak near the fortress of Fellglow. Further there should be markers on the dragon priests ... I used it and found no conflicts ... :)

To clarify, what must i do to make the setting "Disable requirement to report in" take effect?

Do i understand the tooltip correct, the setting won't take effect until another rebirth? So my character must lose her virignity first, if she has not and go through the punishment process (not that i mind)?

To clarify, what must i do to make the setting "Disable requirement to report in" take effect?

Do i understand the tooltip correct, the setting won't take effect until another rebirth? So my character must lose her virignity first, if she has not and go through the punishment process (not that i mind)?

Takes effect after the rebirth ritual. The ritual will still occur without losing virginity.

When the player is forced to crawl, could you also replace sneak animation with the crawl animation?

I like the idea if not too crazy to implement. Will look into it.

You can get that functionality with this mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097/?

Thanks, i played with this mod some time ago. I don't want my sneak animation to be permanently crawl, only when a collar is in effect.