Hey, this mod looks interesting and i have  a question.

Does this mod work with other Devious device mods,cursed loot, Slavery etc ?

Yes it plays nice with other DD mods. Respects quest items etc.

See Tips & Tricks for Cursed Loot recommended settings.

There's no hook into Simple Slavery.

See Mod Conflicts under Troubleshooting.

Thanks, and i will try it out :D

Edit : No hook to slavery mods means no impact on those mods, right ?

Here's a weird one:  Using your luv yu shout seems to trigger the infamous CTD on Save bug.  In two separate games with no conflicting mods (at least none that are listed as conflicting), no less.  

It looks like it has something to do with Nocturnal showing up while the PC is busy because I worked around it by using the shout again to talk to Nocturnal instead of using the player.kill workaround.

Most likely your save is corrupt. Most common cause of corrupt save is not following/knowing the golden rule.

It was a good guess, but you are absolutely, positively dead wrong on it  :shy: .

The load order was not changed, it really looks like the way Nocturnal shows up and disappears during shouts is triggering it.

Edit:  Given the problem doesn't happen with "Like a follower" turned off, I'd say the script that calls Nocturnal as a follower during shouts doesn't clean up properly which causes the CTD on Save bug.

The load order was not changed, it really looks like the way Nocturnal shows up and disappears during shouts is triggering it.

Nobody else has ever reported anything even close. It's not this mod.

Sure some action within a mod could be a trigger, but CTDs rarely have anything to do with any specific mod, but rather, an install problem, bad load order, corrupt save, etc.

Test using these steps:

• start brand new game
  • in this mod's MCM Misc tab, use the "skip initial story" option. This will get you the shout
  • Shout to bring Nocturnal about

- If this does not recreate your problem, it's a corrupt save. Only way to safely solve the problem is start a new game

- If this DOES recreate your problem, it's an install issue. For further help, you could share your papyrus log (the one created by using this exact test please). How to get your log is in my FAQs

Thanks, 'yelling' at Nocturnal got her to show up.

I do have an occasional problem when being punished while wearing

the asphyxiation collar; when transitioning from one pose to the next the

whipping registers as an actual attack on my PC during the gap before,

the next pose is applied, and my companion will attack the punishers.

The other problem may be more of a Sexlab/DD problem. It seems like

if my PC gets sexually assaulted while wearing a chastity device and

anal plug, but no gag, that the attackers would use her mouth instead

of her blocked holes, but this never happens. Instead, a vaginal/anal

animation plays followed by message indicating the assault was unsuccessful.

Any suggestions on how to force rapists to ignore unavailable holes?

I'm unable to activate the statue of Nocturnal in Wolfskull Cave. The quest

was completed successfully and I have the prompt to worship the statue. I

started the quest  through Falk Firebeard as I would in the vanilla game.

You don't worship it. You shout at it to call forth the ravens.

I do have an occasional problem when being punished while wearing

the asphyxiation collar; when transitioning from one pose to the next the

whipping registers as an actual attack on my PC during the gap before,

the next pose is applied, and my companion will attack the punishers.

There's lots of variation on whipping and all work the same. Nothing different for the collar, or the 2nd pose. So I don't have any ideas. But skyrim does do silly agro registering sometimes even with vanilla followers, and I find I can "calm" them down with the love shout.

The other problem may be more of a Sexlab/DD problem. It seems like

if my PC gets sexually assaulted while wearing a chastity device and

anal plug, but no gag, that the attackers would use her mouth instead

of her blocked holes, but this never happens. Instead, a vaginal/anal

animation plays followed by message indicating the assault was unsuccessful.

Any suggestions on how to force rapists to ignore unavailable holes?

Filtering of animations is controlled entirely by DD. Make sure the same feature is off in Zaz. DD has a Animations Filter tab in it's MCM to configure. (this is assuming we are talking about animations running via sexlab. This mod has many that do not, like waterfall, word wall, love collar triggered, standing stone, which do not attempt to filter)

I have the DD filter turned on, and the ZAZ filter turned off. DD does detect devices like chastity belts

such as would be found in Captured Dreams (when I had that mod installed in a different playthrough) and

triggered oral animations most of the time... well, it is Skyrim, after all. I'm wondering if DD actually

recognizes your custom 'Virgin Devices' so that the filter can do it's job.

I'm wondering if DD actually recognizes your custom 'Virgin Devices' so that the filter can do it's job.

DD definitely does recognize. DD uses the animation's tags thus all it takes is for the animation author to tag wrong or not as you'd expect. (example tag vaginal... DD filters out if wearing any Virgin Chastity device)

EDIT: There are times where DD tries it's best to filter but fails, most commonly in 3-some/4-some/5somes, particularly when you have all 3 holes protected, thus there's very few animations to use. You will see it start an animation then quickly switch to another.

v5.7 Released

post-1196286-0-07672800-1503685830_thumb.jpgpost-1196286-0-00084100-1503685828_thumb.jpgpost-1196286-0-31608000-1503685831_thumb.jpg

• Nocturnal Robe - With magical high armor but withstands only a few hits before it must temporarily remove and recharge itself. This applies to both Nocturnal and yourself
  • Dibella Harness - When hit, there's a chance it compels the attacker to worship you in Dibella's name leaving them vulnerable. Will temporarily remove and recharge itself
  • Sexier NPCs - bunch of things see details

Details

For some reason I have an Innocent Virgin Ghost following me all over the place.  No dialogue options.  I assume she tried to interact with me before, but I was busy, or left the cell, or something?  I've had several Cassia encounters since, so she isn't blocking that, but she is totally getting in my way in buildings.

Can I, like, disable her in console, or something?

For some reason I have an Innocent Virgin Ghost following me all over the place.  No dialogue options.  I assume she tried to interact with me before, but I was busy, or left the cell, or something?  I've had several Cassia encounters since, so she isn't blocking that, but she is totally getting in my way in buildings.

Can I, like, disable her in console, or something?

Yes target her in console and type disable. This wont prevent future encounters so is safe.

If the problem returns, tell me what value you see for VirginEnableGhost, when you type:

Help VirginE 3

After the upgrade to version 5.7, I stopped working with animations with the sanctuaries of the gods ... There is only stripping and dressing the character ... On version 5.6, everything works ...

Sanctuaries of the gods? What do you mean?

If you mean Shrine Love, it's working when I try just now. In either case I need more detail please.

If you mean Shrine Love, it's working when I try just now. In either case I need more detail please.

Yes ... They ... What kind of details do you need? ..

Have you re-generated FNIS?

Have you tried more than one Shrine location?

The same animations are used for Love Shout Word 1 and for Delayed Orgasm. Do they both work?

Have you re-generated FNIS?

Yes...

Have you tried more than one Shrine location?

Three shrines were activated.

The same animations are used for Love Shout Word 1 and for Delayed Orgasm. Do they both work?

Virgine Love  3rd word on the dragon, in the mode of the creature works, with the girl does not work ...

First try the Player Reset in MCM if you have not already.

If that does not fix, please try this test...

1. start brand new game
  2. use MCM Misc Tab "Skip Initial Story"
  3. SetStage VirginShrineLove 10
  4. Go to the Dibella temple and love the shrine

Does it work? If yes your save is somehow slightly corrupt. No safe way to fix.

Virgine Love  3rd word on the dragon, in the mode of the creature works, with the girl does not work ...

That does not answer the question.

Does the "self loving" triggered by Love Shout's FIRST word (quick tap of shout key) work?

Does the "self loving" for Delayed Orgasm work?

First try the Player Reset in MCM if you have not already.

If that does not fix, please try this test...

1. start brand new game
  2. use MCM Misc Tab "Skip Initial Story"
  3. SetStage VirginShrineLove 10
  4. Go to the Dibella temple and love the shrine

Does it work? If yes your save is somehow slightly corrupt. No safe way to fix.

The test went fine, then the save was corrupted ... Thanks for the help ...

Hey! Just wanted to say that this is my all time favorite mod on this site, I've been using it and keeping with the updates for about a year now and have experienced no problems with it. It fits so well into the game I just love it! Keep up the good work you are a goddess. I'm wondering though if you had ever considered somehow using Amputator framework in the future? I think that'd be pretty cool if you implemented it and fits with the overall theme.

Hey! Just wanted to say that this is my all time favorite mod on this site, I've been using it and keeping with the updates for about a year now and have experienced no problems with it. It fits so well into the game I just love it! Keep up the good work you are a goddess. I'm wondering though if you had ever considered somehow using Amputator framework in the future? I think that'd be pretty cool if you implemented it and fits with the overall theme.

Glad you are enjoying it :)

I have thought about amputator (well more like my husband has been suggesting it). I'd probably do the effect myself rather than require the framework. But it seems too icky to me :P

Still, I've tried to think how it could fit into the story. Was thinking that if you love yourself too much Nocturnal get's mad and cuts your hands off so you can't. But not sure it fits as Nocturnal is responsible in more than one way for causing your need lol. And Dibella certainly would not want to stop you.

Perhaps guards catch you doing it in public and punish you this way, then Dibella heals you. But the other problem is that I have always made sure to not impede regular adventuring... this mod never does anything restricting.

Got any ideas?

Glad you are enjoying it :)

I have thought about amputator (well more like my husband has been suggesting it). I'd probably do the effect myself rather than require the framework. But it seems too icky to me :P

Still, I've tried to think how it could fit into the story. Was thinking that if you love yourself too much Nocturnal get's mad and cuts your hands off so you can't. But not sure it fits as Nocturnal is responsible in more than one way for causing your need lol. And Dibella certainly would not want to stop you.

Perhaps guards catch you doing it in public and punish you this way, then Dibella heals you. But the other problem is that I have always made sure to not impede regular adventuring... this mod never does anything restricting.

Got any ideas?

Hmmm.. maybe keeping with the pain is pleasure theme there could be just a scene where nocturnal cuts your limbs temporarly so your character could experience it. Kinda like the rebirth scene. Don't know where in the story it could slide in though. :| Maybe an optional side quest?

Is Nocturnal actually supposed to have sex with the player under some conditions?

I used the shout of love, and she showed up and joined in the action during FunnyBizness'

pillory gang bang animation.

Speaking of Nocturnal, I think it would be nice if she took corporeal form occasionally. The

ghost bodies have so much detail washed out, and it feels kind of impersonal when interacting

with them.

Regarding amputation; I'd like to see it as an alternative to getting nailed to a cross overnight

during Nocturnal's punishment. So basically the PC loses her arms and legs before she gets

hung from the ceiling and whipped, and gets left hanging that way all night... it's not like she'd

be going anywhere anyway. Or amputate her arms and legs before impalement and leave her

there like a fleshy lolipop so that a horde of skeevers can lick her until she passes out... well,

maybe not :s

Is Nocturnal actually supposed to have sex with the player under some conditions?

Yes.

I used the shout of love, and she showed up and joined in the action during FunnyBizness'

pillory gang bang animation.

Keep in mind that Dibella is responsible for the 2nd word that made this possible. Nocturnal is not immune to it and can't help herself from being compelled.

Speaking of Nocturnal, I think it would be nice if she took corporeal form occasionally. The

ghost bodies have so much detail washed out, and it feels kind of impersonal when interacting

with them.

I think you've not seen the latest release yet. All the ghosts have new ghostly effects which you may find are in line with your thoughts here :)

Regarding amputation; I'd like to see it as an alternative to getting nailed to a cross overnight

during Nocturnal's punishment. So basically the PC loses her arms and legs before she gets

hung from the ceiling and whipped, and gets left hanging that way all night... it's not like she'd

be going anywhere anyway. Or amputate her arms and legs before impalement and leave her

there like a fleshy lolipop so that a horde of skeevers can lick her until she passes out... well,

maybe not :s

I don't know if I could bring myself to doing something that gruesome. I hope my husband does not read this idea :P

Hello! Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying the this mod and its uniqueness! I posted about the waterfall swimming prob and you changed it. Thank you and keep up the good work!

I do have a issue with the new Nocternal Robe at this time. The robe doesn't seem to change with bodyslide however the body underneath does. For example, at the highest weight, the body clips through the robe and reducing the weight makes the body smaller while the robe stays the same. It also doesn't change with the bodyslide presets. I have the newest version of SLaV and the newest version of the UUNP bodyslide files. All other outfits build properly including the new Dibella Harness. Not sure if this is a problem on my end or the the Nocternal Robe just doesn't have full bodyslide and weight support. Thanks in advance for the help!

Got the latest update; the new ghost bodies and Nocturnal do look much better.  I do have a problem

that is common to other mods using spawned Zaz props; they don't stay put when you're bring whipped.

This may not be something you want to get into, and maybe it's not possible, but I noticed that being shot

with arrows doesn't displace the player at all, like a sword/whip does. If you had a whip that actually produced

invisible arrows it could produce injury decals without moving the player, or maybe some sort of hybrid whip

with arrow damage effects assigned to it. There has to be some other ways to cause damage and apply

decals besides using a sword-based whip with it's built-in disadvantage. Maybe a magic effect, like a frost

attack, could also be modified to suit. Just my thought on how to get around a game engine problem.