This is something else.

Instead of a nice Japanese pattern we see hideous default head. Blokhead here all disfigured. Look at Ayleid Sentinels -

- Who they looked like?

You are doing a great job - but not whether it is the expense of quality?

...man I totally forgot about the Ayleid Sentinels. I don't even remember what race I have them under.

Edit: Ah, I swapped them to High Elves and never double-checked their faces afterward. Ew. Yeah I need to give them some love. Might make a separate Ayleid race, we'll see. Without Oblivion Character Overhaul installed, High Elves look like...uh. Well, like all the vanilla races' heads. >__>

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=7119f3-1469573033.jpg

I just dont get how i can upload screenshots directly, but that was something i wanted to share^^

My new Bodyguard pretty cool, eh?

If the Pistols were part of the Monster Girls Mod, i´d suggest something like this (of course a better quality), but it gets the direction (perhaps without the mask)

1- Click 'More Reply Options" button under the post box

2- Under new post box, see "Attach Files", click "Browse" under that,

3- Navigate to and select your pic, then click "Attach This File"

4- (Optional) Click add to post,

Ah, now that you mention it, i recognize the Collar

Looks better without the ghostly shader, that one bugs around anyways^^ (Like getting invisible after equipping them i tested it with the night mother)

Its a nice feature at heart but a bit annoying now and then

Would also be nice to encounter one during mages guild quest or having it haunt you at Benirus manor drawn to it by the remainings of ol´ Benirus power

Yup. If you want it in a spoiler, after adding to post, select the pic text, right click and cut (or press ctrl + X), then click the little box just to the left of font, scroll down and select spoiler and paste into the box provided..

post-119700-0-55124800-1469608426_thumb.jpg

...man I totally forgot about the Ayleid Sentinels. I don't even remember what race I have them under.

Edit: Ah, I swapped them to High Elves and never double-checked their faces afterward. Ew. Yeah I need to give them some love. Might make a separate Ayleid race, we'll see. Without Oblivion Character Overhaul installed, High Elves look like...uh. Well, like all the vanilla races' heads. >__>

Do not spoil the best beautiful Japanese picture - still better than you do not do anything. Here we have a good understanding of scripts, game animation, weaving this module in the game environment. What did Triratna and Emily - has no one to overcome.

Woo! I've heard the Steam edition needs some extra tweaking to get mods working right, but still worthwhile! (And then you can justify having the iso files for it, too!)

I just modified the Winged Twilight's face textures. Will remove the amulet from all versions of her in the game until the issue is resolved with it, whatever the problem is.

Uh...I already can justify having an ISO of this game, because I ripped the ISO from the actual oblivion disc I own. XD

Do not spoil the best beautiful Japanese picture - still better than you do not do anything. Here we have a good understanding of scripts, game animation, weaving this module in the game environment. What did Triratna and Emily - has no one to overcome.

Um...In english please?

Emily's mod was a glitchy mess, full of edits that didn't need to be made, and a lot of backwards-ass modding practices you're literally not supposed to do at all, eg; messing with the vanilla magic effects.

If you don't like this much-needed fix, then kindly leave, and let the rest of us enjoy this in peace. We've done nothing to you, we don't go onto your mods to complain to you about how you don't know what you're doing, so kindly give us the same courtesy. Good Day to you, Sir.

Edit:

And I do know what i'm talking about, as I was tampering with Emily's mod before this fixed edition was even released, as i loved to add transformations, CoC style.

What you need in English, specifically? Blockhead editions kills Japanese art of drawing.

No, blockhead edition fixes major glitches and bugs that cause plentiful crashes.

And for that matter, who actually cares about Japanese art of drawing, not all of us like that look, some of us are sick of everything being japanese anymore, so if that's making you so pissy, go back to the unmodified original version Emily made. Problem solved.

We're not erasing the original version that has that japanese art you seem to love so much, we're making our own version of the mod, mostly to patch the bugs, that will apparently change a bit of the art, but that doesn't in any way inhibit you from enjoying the original.

So in short, if all you're going to do is stay here and whine about some art being changed, then go back to the original and leave us alone.

Edit:

Also, the "In English Please" specifically refers to the fact you seem to be speaking in broken and barely coherent English, making it somewhat hard to understand. You might need to find a better translator bud. 

Do you think there is a chance to get the Monster-Girl race as a child if you impregnate the per tamago and hiyoko?

Because my Dragonoid had some... differences with Count Regulus Terentius involving an irritated frenzy spell and it was a critical hit with two children at once,

one being a Mi´qote (i dont know how they are written, but they are spelled that way) and the other one being a human or imperial

While i can understand the latter, i dont get how a reptile and a human can create a feline?

Whatever interesting enough thoug, the little catgirl inheritet all "monstrous" traits as golden eyes , white hair and skills, while the human one couldnt look plainer and couldnt be more boring if it werent for the abnormous strentgh parameter of 50 and with that the given muscles autosetbody may be blessed^^

but the good news is that it seems to be compatible with Tamago and Hiyoko^^

Someone could patch the Tamago and Hiyoko generator to include MG's races and traits in the 'genepool', like how Movomo (sp?) did it.

And, I understand your concerns, Kagor, and appreciate your criticism/critique. I have made an effort to preserve some of the CoC races' old head meshes and traits. I'm especially unhappy with the Aedra: their faces don't look 'heavenly'. They may change in the feature. I'm not touching the old Chocolate Elves' head/textures: I like the feel of them, even if they're different than the lore Dark Elves. I might tweak them to be called, like, uh...the offspring of the cursed Dunmer and other Men/non-Mer, since there are rumors of shunned half-elves in TES' canon.

What you need in English, specifically? Blockhead editions kills Japanese art of drawing.

No, blockhead edition fixes major glitches and bugs that cause plentiful crashes.

And for that matter, who actually cares about Japanese art of drawing, not all of us like that look, some of us are sick of everything being japanese anymore, so if that's making you so pissy, go back to the unmodified original version Emily made. Problem solved.

We're not erasing the original version that has that japanese art you seem to love so much, we're making our own version of the mod, mostly to patch the bugs, that will apparently change a bit of the art, but that doesn't in any way inhibit you from enjoying the original.

So in short, if all you're going to do is stay here and whine about some art being changed, then go back to the original and leave us alone.

Edit:

Also, the "In English Please" specifically refers to the fact you seem to be speaking in broken and barely coherent English, making it somewhat hard to understand. You might need to find a better translator bud. 

No bugs this update does not heal.
The specifics of the Japanese edition - in his drawings.
If you do something else - it is not MONSTERGIRL.

i think ill expreiment a bit with geneforge for hiyoko, since it tries to create a "custom" race if two components arent able to create an already existing race, using textures of the father and meshes of the mother, so either this will do nothing, mess up or create half-bloods which could look extremely cool^^

i guess ill try it with all normal races, starting with imperial, ill report back if something interesting occours, and if i get something epic (or abomination^^), ill post it

Change pictures/loading screens is very easy, no modding knowledge needed,  anyone can do it. Only replace the textures with textures you like.

And Monstergirls are the Monsters not the loading screens.

And Japanese manga pictures in Oblivion....no thanks.

Change pictures/loading screens is very easy, no modding knowledge needed,  anyone can do it. Only replace the textures with textures you like.

And Monstergirls are the Monsters not the loading screens.

And Japanese manga pictures in Oblivion....no thanks.

Understand this unique style of work of Japanese modders
In Russia make global fashion, such as Prism Hammerfell, but have never done such nice people in MONSTERGIRL

okay, after experimenting around i can say at least for the dragonoid that it doesnt work if shes the mother (instant CTD, no chance), ill activate futa mode to test if she at least could father a child with geneforge

EDIT: It was more like an Error with HiyokoGeneForge itself (EVERY Child crashes), i need to look into this again

Okay, after installing GeneForge the right way (i think), here are the Results of Regulus Terentius + Dragonoid Refugee using GeneForge:

Normal, small argonians, so i guess she is treated like an Argonian

And if the Dragonoid is fathering the child, you get Argonoids, i had a result of that but forgot the sreenshot and got an unreloadable autosave, so i wouldve had to wait for 15 minutes again and i dont have the patience to do that again...

post-481177-0-18839400-1469719310_thumb.jpg

My 'guess' is that Hiyoko bases non Human/Mer parentage off the tail slot. Dragonoid, iirc, uses a retextured Argonian mesh for the tail, so...makes sense that the offspring would be Argonoid.

Also, another loading screen I made. It's getting a bit easier to screw with the screenshots in paint.net to get the right textures. This is using new Aedra textures I'm testing out. I personally think it gives them a more heavenly look than the thick-cheeked, rough faces I was using based off humans. That scheme is still being used in the Sovngarden Eidolon, so it won't be disappearing completely. Opinions?

Additionally, next update will have a test cell for Mer, and another for Aedra. The test cell for the Aedra might eventually get used for an actual quest or area, since I think it looks pretty cool: it's the one this screenshot is in.

post-753673-0-78374100-1469731780_thumb.jpg

yea i know, i already anticipated something like this, but its better than getting a Tabaxi (it was a Tabaxi, not a Miqote)

I mean at least its a reptile, though the pure-blooded argonians are a bit strange, but whatever, at least it works i just hoped for something more... spectacular like wings or something

But i guess that either the attempt to add Wings or just the game wanting to fuck me up caused the crash when i was experimenting with the options of a dragonoid beeing the father

The Xivilai race has been renamed Xivkyn and been tweaked to more closely resemble the Dremora/Kyn Xivilai hybrids from ESO. I have an idea for a quest at...some point...to give the old Xiv companion instead of linking it to the Kvatch Oblivion Gate, which apparently might conflict with some mod or another. Once I finish figuring out which things exactly I added/changed I'll upload the new version, lol.