I have provided a patch to restore the original Ageha weapons (I don't personally use it because ew), and two certain enemies were removed from the game but left in the esp...except that was because they bug the game out, not due to being questionable. 

Neither of them should be essential, but I think the Hive Queen has passive regen that might make her impossible for Aduira to kill alone. >_> Punching the the Hive Queen so she aggros and then running outside to get the guards to help is totally a valid strategy.

Too bad the temple in Ashpit is not explorable. It would be cool to have some sort of a quest that leads there. I was thinking like a quest that leads the player to get create some sort of chaos in Cyrodiil. Little tensions between the houses. Nothing major, but significant enough to sow the seed of hatred between them. or some tension between the races of Tamriel.

Neither of them should be essential, but I think the Hive Queen has passive regen that might make her impossible for Aduira to kill alone. >_> Punching the the Hive Queen so she aggros and then running outside to get the guards to help is totally a valid strategy.

well, I checked with MCS order spell, and Alduira is essential, but the Tyrant is not. Whenever Aduira gets beaten she just fall unconscious but if the Tyrant took enough damage, she died.

Alduira and the Tyrant each have a script that makes the survivor become essential on death. I'll need to look at the scripts to ensure one isn't activating prematurely.

And, yeah I do intend to add Malacath's temple in the Ashpit. It's on my long, long to-do list. x.x

Too bad the temple in Ashpit is not explorable. It would be cool to have some sort of a quest that leads there. I was thinking like a quest that leads the player to get create some sort of chaos in Cyrodiil. Little tensions between the houses. Nothing major, but significant enough to sow the seed of hatred between them. or some tension between the races of Tamriel.

Believe me, this kind of Mod is EXACTLY what im searching for since Skyrim, a possibility to stir up a civil war and become Count/ess or Emperor

it wouldnt even need great numbers but with troops effective attacking each other, like troops of 5 Guard-Level soldiers marching to attack the next enemy City until the respective Leader either capitulates or dies.

And you are the one who can bring up the cities against each other, or causing rebellions (Allessia Caro is Begging for a Beast-Race-Rebellion with her politics)

Also the possibility of cleaning out fortressess and reinforcing them would be awesome

Unfortunately, there isnt such a Mod and i dont think that there ever will be one...

The closest to what you're thinking of is probably the endgame of the Servant of the New Dawn, Savaris.

i know that mod, but i dont like it

i mean, come on, first i would have to play the main story, which is lame if you did it 12 times already and then you rebuilding what you destroyed before, and you fight the entire province with just your cult and some daedra, im missing the possibilities to draw the cities into the conflict

Another similar mod is with the Necromancers where you can become one after becoming Archmage, thats also good, but not what im thinking of

My optimal Oblivion would consist of a possibillity to betray the main quest, Servant of the Dawn if youd like, just earlier and a bit less extreme, the possibility to cause a rebellion because of the unstable situation (srsly, it would be only natural if one or two uproars occur if the empire isnt able to do anything against the Daedra) or if you say that you can do this alone, try to make your own way, YOU have the Amulet of Kings after all, the quest could give dozens of opportunities to kill off martin or simply betray him, but it doesnt

I´d also like to be able to choose between different Factions during the Main Faction Quests

Either joining the Necromancers or betraying the Mages Guild during the Quests

Joining the Blackwood Company or betraying the Fighters Guild during the Infiltration

The possibility of eradicating the Dark Brotherhood during their questline (killing the Night Mother in the end or something)

Joining the guard to destroy the Thieves Guild (also keeping Millona unoccupied)

In general im missing the possibilities to betray the factions and quests

Yeah, the reason I could never play all the way through Servant of the New Dawn is due to needing to complete the MQ, and like...it doesn't make sense that you did all that and Martin tasked you with protecting them empire, and suddenly "Oh yeah, I want to join the Mythic Dawn and kill everyone." If the mod could be played from the beginning...

i did and in the end it wasnt really worth it

You gain nothing besides a fancy title as High-Chancellor and some Daedric servants

Nothing else of an Impact.

No Impact on the Cities or the People

If you could at least somehow gain the Counts into it, forcing or at least offering to join you

Hrm. I'm not sure what would cause that. I setup a redundancy in the script to ensure the variables are set back to one each spawning, but it shouldn't be necessary. It'll show up with my next upload. It's possible that if you find another before the previous one you found de-spawned, the variables hadn't refreshed yet. This should ensure it refreshes each spawning.

well the problem here is, that i made a new game yesterday and this sacrifice was the first one i found, thats why i was irritated

As long as it works once it gets an actual purpose its alright

EDIT!!!

After testing around a bit, i resurrected her via console, the dialogue for the token popped up and i got it and she died immediately

Dont know if it helps, but i think you should know that

Believe me, this kind of Mod is EXACTLY what im searching for since Skyrim, a possibility to stir up a civil war and become Count/ess or Emperor

it wouldnt even need great numbers but with troops effective attacking each other, like troops of 5 Guard-Level soldiers marching to attack the next enemy City until the respective Leader either capitulates or dies.

And you are the one who can bring up the cities against each other, or causing rebellions (Allessia Caro is Begging for a Beast-Race-Rebellion with her politics)

Also the possibility of cleaning out fortressess and reinforcing them would be awesome

Unfortunately, there isnt such a Mod and i dont think that there ever will be one...

Indeed, Well. maybe with the help of Malacath here, it could be done. Monstergirl style of course. We're talking Daedric and Angelic forces at hand against each other. Let's say one choose the path of light, then s/he would need to go on a pilgrimage , perhaps visits all the wayshrines of the gods and receive a blessing, trying to undo everything that their evil counterpart would to. Like if the dark path seeks to kill an npc, then the light path must protect them from harm. The player counterpart could be any npc, or a specialy made one for the quest. namely Daedric Champion or something. So in sum, we get to choose between good and dark.  Monstergirl style. ^_^

I am so horrible at quests, lol. Eventually what I plan to do is make what exists now into an .esm, and make a new .esp -- probably with LST or BU as a dependency -- related to Molag Bal's bid to dominate Tamriel whilst people are trying to stave off the Oblivion Crisis. I...honestly don't understand the game's scripting enough to make an enslavement system from scratch, especially when a functional one already exists.

My aim with this particular .esp/esm is to eventually have every Daedric plane accessible in some small manner like the Ashpit and a couple smaller, vaguely connected quests for each.

I am so horrible at quests, lol. Eventually what I plan to do is make what exists now into an .esm, and make a new .esp -- probably with LST or BU as a dependency -- related to Molag Bal's bid to dominate Tamriel whilst people are trying to stave off the Oblivion Crisis. I...honestly don't understand the game's scripting enough to make an enslavement system from scratch, especially when a functional one already exists.

My aim with this particular .esp/esm is to eventually have every Daedric plane accessible in some small manner like the Ashpit and a couple smaller, vaguely connected quests for each.

aw.. i think most of us can come up with a good storyline for a quest. i do have one in mind. but its dependancies would be quite much. it would take Maskar's OO cause it already have the factions, Valenwood improved, Elyswer Anequina and Lands of SoVvn for locations. And of course, your MG and its planes of oblivion. LoL

Imagine the bordering lands waging small skirmishes into cyrodill (as done with Maskar's) but the storyline deepens because the dark elves of Morrowind (from SoVvn) getting involved as they already despise the imperials from the storyline of morrowind. Since, they're worshipping the daedras, your plan of making each planes of oblivion accessible makes perfect sense. To follow the dark path of the quest, player would have to visit daedric shrines, speak with the daedras, and visit locations in related locations in vallenwood (if they want to get the woodelves involved), or elsweyr (to stir the cat-people), and of course Vvanderfel (to get support from the dunmer). I don't know any mods that touched the land of blackmarash and hammerfell to get the red guard and argonians.

now, to get support from the dunmer, player should go to vvanderfel and talk to the head of noble houses. Some would already have quests for the player, like killing certain npc or clearing up/setting up border forts from imperial legions for the dunmer forces to move in. other would not be quite intriqued, unless they get support from their daedra lord.(thus your plane of oblivion comes into play). The daedric prince would require some tokens of sacrifices to give player their blessings (aedric artefacts or body parts). or clearing up the wayshrines of the divines from worshippers, defilng chappels, that sort of  things.

To get support from the khajiit, one would need to travel to the imperial palace and speak to the khajiit representatives in the elder council. s/he would then give missions to the player to stir up the conflict which will requires travels to and from elyswer.

To get the vallenwood people to take actions, one would need to kill a high-elves council member. Since they already have inbred hatred to their altmer cousins 3:), as the altmer looks down upon the woods people AND their dark-skin cousins in morrowind.

To get the blackmarsh people its quite easy. They're already look down by the other race. In morrowind, they're mostly enslaved. Not to mention the all ready plot in Leyawiin. Player would just need to give a little push to get the leyawiin plot deepens and skirmishes from the blackmarsh raiders (from Maskar's) would randomly happen in and outside the city gates.

To counterpart the Dark path, player could side with the imperials and altmer (which requires blessings from the Aedras)

For the imperial sides. player could start as a counterintelligence agent. covertly discovering and unraveling plots from the Dark path, and thus preventing them from ever happening.

Of course, this would not be an allout war. Just enough conflict to make sense of the existence of factions (elswyer, hammerfell, valenwood, morrowind and skyrim) and abide the lore of Tamriel upto certain extend.

How's that for a start?

I'm bad at scripting, though.

The ideas are good, but find someone who is able and willing to do such a ton of work for an old game like oblivion, i think it wouldnt be an exaggeration to say that puddles works on the biggest mod in oblivion which is in progress right now

Then again it COULD revive oblivion as an overhauled version to have a possibility of beeing a real asshole in the game

But even if someone would do this, i´d keep it in Cyrodiil right now since that is what the games about, the daedric invasion and its aftereffects, like i said, Leyawin, Cheydinhal and Bravil all are places which bear high risks in terms of instability because of racism, the gap between rich and poor and simple incompetence of the Count Bravil, not to mention the Skooma, which even gets sold pretty open in Bravil, while Anvil suffers from the attack on the Chapel which should some of them let doubt the Divines, Skingrad has big problems with Goblins and Vampires, and Bruma should be suffering heavy attacks during the Daedric Invasion. The only place I´d call completely safe would be Chorrol

There are MANY posibilities to make a political mod with Cyrodiil alone, you just need someone to realize it

The ideas are good, but find someone who is able and willing to do such a ton of work for an old game like oblivion, i think it wouldnt be an exaggeration to say that puddles works on the biggest mod in oblivion which is in progress right now

Then again it COULD revive oblivion as an overhauled version to have a possibility of beeing a real asshole in the game

But even if someone would do this, i´d keep it in Cyrodiil right now since that is what the games about, the daedric invasion and its aftereffects, like i said, Leyawin, Cheydinhal and Bravil all are places which bear high risks in terms of instability because of racism, the gap between rich and poor and simple incompetence of the Count Bravil, not to mention the Skooma, which even gets sold pretty open in Bravil, while Anvil suffers from the attack on the Chapel which should some of them let doubt the Divines, Skingrad has big problems with Goblins and Vampires, and Bruma should be suffering heavy attacks during the Daedric Invasion. The only place I´d call completely safe would be Chorrol

There are MANY posibilities to make a political mod with Cyrodiil alone, you just need someone to realize it

Indeed. Well, lets forget about border crossing then and stay in Cyrodiil.

Lets pretend that like in real life, all members of the Elder council have their own political agenda involving their race. Multi races community always border on some deep and well hidden racism. That being the foreground story,  The player would be notified that a member of the Elder council, lets say a dunmer have a need of his/her services. This could be done via notification of a quest start, or by having an npc Courier finding him/her wherever they are. The first would be instant, while the later would take sometime for the npc to reach the player (unless they're in the imperial city)

This council member would like the player to meet certain npc at a certain location at a certain time. The npc would then give a series of quests to stir up a subtle conflict of interest (racism) between khajiit and argonians. Let's say in Leyawiin. Where Alessia Caro resides. After which after a certain amount of time have passed, another council member let's say an Argonian member requires his/her services. To spread lies, rumors, planting false evidence, murder, gaining another council member's approval (a khajiit) and ultimately frame another council member of the opposite race, namely the dunmer of the first quest 3:) , based upon the lore that both races were looked down upon and enslaved in morrowind.

By now, we have a base for a three way conflict for a random fight between the involved races in every cities. 3:) and a subtle way of showing a powerstrugle in the seat of power.

And let's just say that above all that the hero/ine may have their own agenda (become the Emperor (light) or the Tyrant (dark).

For both light/dark Hero paths, all we need is puddles access to each planes of oblivion, their related aedric planes counterpart and of course the monster girls!! The rest could be done using scripted quest using whatever resources the vanilla oblivion has. As such there would be almost nothing new but an extended story line.

I imagine the lower Niben river near Leyawiin with Lamias (make sense since Argonians comes from Blackmarsh), Herds of Centaurs running down the grass plains of Imperial Reserves. Lakes like Rumaro with its own Undine guardians. inhabitants of both daedric/aedric having their own mini quest. Not so much important to the main plot, but enough to make it interesting.

I imagine that usic puddles planes of oblivion mod, we can make the heroes gains a piece of daedric artefact from the daedric prince after gaining their blessing. !6 artefacts which, after completion, will give the player a spell/greater/lesser power to turn themselves into a lord-class daedra for 120 seconds (just like ultraman or hulk with a dark twist :P) but this overpowered spell/power must come with a great cost. I imagine that the cost would be whatever is in the player inventory would be destroyed for good AND when the duration of the spell is completed, the player would be left naked and defenseless (all magicka and fatique dropped to 0) for 15 seconds. So if timed right the spell could be turn the tide of battle or it could be, well, suicidal. 15 seconds is enough to kill anyone defenseless, non? The mesh could be done using the already available daedric armor/weapon meshes. To go even further, the hero appearance could be slightly altered after gaining each subsequent artefact (this could be done by sublte retexturing of the body like adding daedric tribal-ish tatoo, change of skin colors, eye change, etc). In a word, the player would gradually look less human and more daedric.

And it goes the same for the Light path. but the end game would be looking more divine (we could use elvish or aedric here)

all it takes would be someone willing to script, all the resources would and should be available within vanilla oblivion.