What perplexes me is that CoC's author made so many modifications to stuff that isn't even used. A lot of vanilla creatures are checked as 'modified' but don't actually have any changes...which screws over any mods that actually do alter them, if this mod is loaded after them.

I honestly think they either knew a ton of stuff we don't, or they knew absolutely nothing of what they were doing, and at this point, it could be either. It could be madness, or a method to madness.

Yeah the Meridian Daedra definitely use Amber textures and meshes. Making it non-SI compatible isn't impossible, I'd just have to look and see which things are using stuff from it.

As for the WT still crashing in its vicinity...uh. Hrm. See if you can coc to the daedra test cell with this esp, Savaris. It might be something with the complexity of her crown or something...

I guess you can forget the crown, the naked one works, but her face is messed up, it looks like she has been impaled by brownish-goldish things, or as if shes shooting lasers through her eyes constantly

It cant be that shes using some unique pair of eyes, can it?

shit can happen, even to the best, as long as it is solvable, it shouldnt pull you down^^

The Angelic Alliance NPCs with wings also bug around a bit sometime with purple lasers just like the ones i mentioned before, but it doesnt crash because of that, its just a bit annoying i could´ve mentioned that sooner, i guess

I think I tentatively know the cause of that, but I can't say when it will be fixed. Probably has to do with CoC having replaced one of the vanilla summon armors with 'Divine Grace', which summoned the MGHaloWings1 onto it.

Okay, let's try this ONE more time...both the shrine and test cell one should be fine, now. If the shrine one isn't, it's probably because she's in the DAAzuraFaction.

MGBKHDE v1.51.rar

it IS the Amulet

i took it away and now she seems normal, as long as the writings "Blockhead" and some others are intended, and if i try to put on the amulet myself, it ctds

But could you please take the light effect from the crown away, so that one can enchant it on his or her own?

Light effect isnt really useful and causes lags, in my case^^

Bad PC is bad :(

She uses the Dark Elf face texture. I believe my source for the body texture used the original, non-OCO dark elf texture, which is a bit darker than the OCO one. I'll need to make a copy of it, stick it into the NGWingedTwilight folder, and load it up in paint.net to see if I can darken it a bit. No idea about the amulet, though...it does have a lot of parts, but no more than a lot of other things. Hrm. I'll get something out after work today.

Woo! I've heard the Steam edition needs some extra tweaking to get mods working right, but still worthwhile! (And then you can justify having the iso files for it, too!)

I just modified the Winged Twilight's face textures. Will remove the amulet from all versions of her in the game until the issue is resolved with it, whatever the problem is.

...Okay, version 1.53 is up. BLARGH, if that Winged Twilight causes anymore issues I'm going to scream. I created them based off a placeholder race from the The Lands of Solstheim Vvardenfell and Mournhold that was basically just a dark elf wearing a full-body costume. I broke the costume down into the different body and outfit pieces as separate meshes and adjusted all the textures paths: absolute nightmare and I'm sure me screwing something up is why the amulet isn't working. First time I actually made a race without using something as a template, so I guess it makes sense it would be screwy.

ON MY TO-DO LIST:

Make sure the game isn't crashing a full play-through of the main quest. (OMG I ACTUALLY GET TO PLAY THE GAME)

Replace the black loading screens with actual images.

okay, i think i know why she crashed the game again

because i needed to reset her per console command to be the new one without the amulet, which was equipped automatically even without the amulet in the inventory, like her underwear

i resurrected her per command and now she seems to be alright