first of all i would recommend moving monstergirls.esp down, directly below LoversMB2.esp, to make sure the spawns dont get messed up

otherwise i would recommend reinstalling the skeleton by the following order:

reinstall the Growlf universal skeleton and the the LAPF skeleton

when im having issues like this, this helps normally, otherwise i would say that you go after the recommended Load Order by feenja, normally it should appear pretty soon, they use some kind of load-order-request tracking mechanism^^

but try the skeleton thing first

and try disabling autosetbody, perhaps this is messing it up

I also rebuild the patch and deleted the oblivion folder with the .ini and its normal now, thank you very much.

first of all i would recommend moving monstergirls.esp down, directly below LoversMB2.esp, to make sure the spawns dont get messed up

otherwise i would recommend reinstalling the skeleton by the following order:

reinstall the Growlf universal skeleton and the the LAPF skeleton

when im having issues like this, this helps normally, otherwise i would say that you go after the recommended Load Order by feenja, normally it should appear pretty soon, they use some kind of load-order-request tracking mechanism^^

but try the skeleton thing first

and try disabling autosetbody, perhaps this is messing it up

I also rebuild the patch and deleted the oblivion folder with the .ini and its normal now, thank you very much.

That actually won't fix it, sadly. The problem is indeed AutoSetBody. The Spider Daedra NPC uses a unique skeleton that's compatible with the Blockhead'd lower body, but -not- with normal leg meshes. When AutoSetBody decides to randomize its upper and lower body...bam, the legs fuck up. It won't always happen, but it's really annoying when it does. There's two ways to fix it, one is a crude but simple way, the other is complex but isn't taking advantage of a glitch in AutoSetBody. If you have the problem again, tell me and I'll go over how to fix it.

1. Find AutoSetBody.ini in your INI folder

2. Find set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.raceClovenHooves to sv_Construct and replace the contents of the " " to its right with: Demon|Succubus|Kaleah|Morihaus|Satyr

3. Find set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race09 to sv_Construct and fill the brackets with: Spider Daedra|Meridian|Namiran|Naga|Molag|Tsaesci|Ka Po' Tun|Dragon Hybrid|Centaur

4. Go down to the very bottom under ;*****       ibodyCategory 19       ***** and find set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct, then fill the brackets with: 

HGECBUExnem|HGECBUExnemA|HGECBUExnemC|HGECBUExnemD|HGECBUAA|HGECBUA|HGECBUB|HGECBUC|HGECBUD|HGECBUE|HGECBUF|HGECBUHA|HGECBUHB|HGECBUAF|HGECBUBF|HGECBUCF|HGECBUDF|HGECBUEF|HGECBUFF|HGECBUHAF|HGECBUHBF|HGECIOAA|HGECIOA1|HGECIOA2|HGECIOB|HGECIOC|HGECIOD|HGECIOF|HGECBUCLS|HGECBUCLS08|HGECBUCLS|HGECBUGUTS|HGECBUGUTSLight|HGECBUGUTSMANGA

5. Save and close.

What this does is use all the standard HGEC (minus the ridiculously oversized ones that screw up some of the monsters) upper bodies as options, but doesn't provide any options for the lower body. So when the game references this, it just skips overriding the unique lower body I have overrided for those monsters. Since there's no lower body added, it can't find any feet to match up with it, so it skips applying feet.

The ridiculously complex method would be for me to build an add-on to SetBody like the Beat Menu Add-On, but I unfortunately don't understand it well enough to implement it.

ok, i found a bug which was Minionz related

The reason why the aedra attacked me was simple the fact that i joined the necromancers in vilverin because i didnt want to get raped by the Ghostly warriors of OOO (why the hell are they soo OP and who has silver weapons up to this point?)

And i saved and loaded while the faction change was still active and dispelled it afterwards, but i didnt really leave the faction, so i was still a necromancer in faction, but no original characters could see that

But since the Aedra use another faction script than the normal NPCs (mages guild etc.), they attacked me based on their aggression, i think?

However, i joined their faction and left it, now im neutral again^^

And the script change worked, im using autosetbody too now, and i didnt encounter any strange things (besides female beggers having tits which make me ask why theyre not prostiutes) until now

Hi puddles, i found another missing mesh, it's head meshes for npc with Lilmothiit race. you need meshes from MBP mod, you can get it from meshes/characters/Lop-ears Elf in MBP Mod. And the NPC name is defiant captive, she located near intersection on road to ceydinhall from imperial sewer

Yeah, if you don't have MBP+ resources some stuff may not display right atm. SOON I'm going to do another full repackage, so everything missing (including fixing GOOGLY EYES) should be fixed. I'm uploading a new version now that has the two missing meshes reported, fixed the Falmer face texture being pitch black, fixed a few stats/stuff, and...made Spider Daedra and Spriggan playable using OBSE script. Spider Daedra will display horribly/might crash the game if you wear anything on the lower body or feet, atm. Working on some workaround for that, but they're there as proof of concept. Dragon Hybrid is playable (I think) and has balanced stats/reactions and new abilities that aren't just Argonoid copies. Check back in a few minutes.

Edit: Uploaded!

Yeah, I need to work something out for that. The game tries to equip either the prison rags or something else depending on alternate starts mods. I'll probably just add that into the script that changes the skeleton each load. Ideally, I'll make a set of level-scaled armors that add a reasonable amount of defense/bonuses to the lower body and feet, and each load it'll check to see if they're at the right armor for their level, unequip anything in the Lower Body and Feet, and equip the armor.

I don't really know how it goes, but I've seen a few custom races that use unconventional bodies and script it so instead of the vanilla stuff, a custom set gets used that checks the stats of what was equipped and uses those.

Well, Spider Daedra, Fauns, Dragonoid, the Cowgirls and the Merfolks work fine with Lovers, though i dont know if they also work with something like ChainIt or sth. like that, but i guess as long as you dont mess with the changed bodyparts (like spider daedra lower body), it should be alright

Spider Daedra and Centaur, what with lacking genitalia atm, will obviously come out a bit weird. Not entirely sure how to handle that. I could have them 'equip' a vagina during sex scenes, maybe...if I looked at how Lovers does it.

Not atm. There might be a couple inside the Tiber Septim, if I forgot to remove the last couple I was testing. >__>

Thanks. I thought there's any monster girl inside, because I always get CTD when entering Merchants Inn, IIRC i read once in emily thread about sample npc in merchants inn and i think that's causing CTD

there is a respawning (temporal Actor) Sload Matron in the Tiber Septim Hotel, could it be?

Because i have one with a robe with missing meshes

The Sload Matron Robe

iwefjoaseifjaspeofjpweaofjwafwqjeaso;

I'll find what's missing. x.x

Meshes\characters\Sload\

SloadRobe.nif

okay, works now

Btw, the Cursed Welkynd Stone (Heavy Shield with Stunted Magicka and +60 Max Magicka), Atronach Birthsign and the Welkynd Diadem (Regenerate Magicka 1 per tick) together are pretty broken in combination with High Elf Traits which are available with an alternate start mod^^

Easy 400-500 magicka and 50% Spell Absorbtion with lvl 5^^