2ch Lives, a mod that adds various adventuring NPCs with optional bosses and the shiki armor NPCs to the game to make it a bit more lively

They oneshot everything up to lvl 10 easily and have around 800-900 HP, not to mention HP-Recovery

Though im not sure if the HP-Related things could have to do with LoversMagic, because i collected all of them and made them my personal army of OP-Knights

...actually Clavicus Vile's Realm hasn't seen much progress. What has seen lots of progress is me finally organizing the hell hole that is all race's texture directories. This unfortunately means the next version will require the old version to be fully uninstalled and the new version to be installed. On the bright side, it makes it much more...accessible and understandable to curious people. Instead of one race being a mess of textures from 6+ different directories. >__> Don't want to think about organizing the weapons and armors' directories...ugh.

Most of it is HGEC, as I mentioned in that PM to you. Some of it (what's marked at the end with (M) for its in-game name) seems to be the Manga Upper. There's also some of it that, despite my best efforts, have simply proved impossible to convert properly. A custom upper body was used for most of the Ageha stuff, and I've not been able to find a 'plain' version of said body.

If you could upload any conversions you make so I can make a small archive of different sizes for people to choose from for stuff, it'd be appreciated!

You know it's not puddles Mod, I think not even emily knows all the used bodies in the Mod.

Best you check it with NifSkope. Load the armor/clothes and delete the clothes.

Often bodies in clothes are not the original bodies.

Example: a E cup body from my E cup armor-clothes replacer.

post-3205-0-56207300-1473618211_thumb.jpg   The body looks slightly deformed

I copied a original E cup body in the clothes nif

post-3205-0-09745400-1473618216_thumb.jpg  the white body is the original E cup, you see the clothes body breast are pushed together and upwards.

With the clothes converter tool you must use the clothes body. Delete all clothes in the nif and save the body  and use it as "from" body.

Problematic are clothes without body or body with holes the results with the clothes converter are mostly bad. Better find a similar body without holes ( test different Set body bodies or other bodies from the same clothes Mod)

post-3205-0-81717400-1473618217_thumb.jpg

Edit.

I tried a Ageha with the big holes in the body

The "from" body ( HGEC D cup with bigger nipples )

post-3205-0-95991300-1473621056_thumb.jpg

To HGEC E cup

The result:

post-3205-0-75434300-1473621060_thumb.jpg

Yeah that Ageha body and its armor is...an absolute pain. I have absolutely no idea wtf Emily (or whoever made the original mesh) did to make it all display right in-game. If you start messing with copying or removing branches, shit stops displaying right in-game. It makes no sense that they ever got it displaying right in-game, because the parts aren't parented right to the original scene or anything.

ned download  moster girls 1.4 ?

No, if you download all of the files included on this thread's download page, everything should work appropriately. 

Yeah that Ageha body and its armor is...an absolute pain. I have absolutely no idea wtf Emily (or whoever made the original mesh) did to make it all display right in-game. If you start messing with copying or removing branches, shit stops displaying right in-game. It makes no sense that they ever got it displaying right in-game, because the parts aren't parented right to the original scene or anything.

ned download  moster girls 1.4 ?

No, if you download all of the files included on this thread's download page, everything should work appropriately. 

спасибо!!!  moster girls 1.4 and  this mod conflict?  СAn i turn off esp monster girl 1.4 ? or need all delete data MG 1,4 ?

What body you want to have? Original is D cup. You want E or H or DM ?

And which Armor? Mesh?

Other people have modified the meshes. I have a BBB replacer for some meshes and one DM mesh.

I'll try it.

----------------------------

Ok the extrem big meshes will be nearly impossible to convert.

This mesh is 20MB big, every tentacle and armor piece is a separate part.

post-3205-0-31270300-1473631975_thumb.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily has not done anything himself, Monstergirls is a mesh collection of the Mods and resources.

Emily only delete some mesh parts  ( with remove instead of remove branch ) or changed textures, and sometimes he did it in the original folders, so if you also use the original Mod you have the Monstergirls armor instead of the armor you wanted.

That's why I once said that the Mod should be totally reworked. All folders in a new monstergirl main folder ( in meshes and textures) so no original Mods will be overwritten.

When I want to convert a huge ass file to a different body type what I do is make multiple copies of the file. Then in each file delete x amount of stuff out then save if the file size is small enough to my liking. Like file one would be left glove parts 2nd right glove parts and so on. Once all parts have been converted I then use one as the main nif and then I transfer the parts from the other converted nifs back into the main converted one to make a complete set again and then save the file and change the name back to the correct one.

Just make sure to use a fixed body for the ageha body template.

I have done this numerous times with DAZ type conversions.

What body you want to have? Original is D cup. You owant E or H or DM ?

And which Armor? Mesh?

Other people have modified the meshes. I have a BBB replacer for some meshes and one DM mesh.

I'll try it.

----------------------------

Ok the extrem big meshes will be nearly impossible to convert.

This mesh is 20MB big, every tentacle and armor piece is a separate part.

attachicon.gifbody6.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily has not done anything himself, Monstergirls is a mesh collection of the Mods and resources.

Emily only delete some mesh parts  ( with remove instead of remove branch ) or changed textures, and sometimes he did it in the original folders, so if you also use the original Mod you have the Monstergirls armor instead of the armor you wanted.

That's why I once said that the Mod should be totally reworked. All folders in a new monstergirl main folder ( in meshes and textures) so no original Mods will be overwritten.

Yeah, I'm currently in the process of that, fejeena. I have all the race stuff condensed into a 'Monster Girl Races' folder, one in Meshes and one in Textures, with a neatly organized folder inside for each race. Before everything was just...scattered everywhere, and if someone had modified a certain texture from another mod it screwed up something in this mod, or visa versa.

Going to start working on...everything else, ugh.

So, an open-ended question for people as I get around to this, because I probably won't want to ever again. Monster Girl has lots of armor and almost no clothing, mechanically. Even items that are made of nothing but cloth are, for whatever reason, armor...usually heavy armor that weighs something stupid. Should I change items that make no sense as armor to clothing, or just leave it as-is? >___>

So, an open-ended question for people as I get around to this, because I probably won't want to ever again. Monster Girl has lots of armor and almost no clothing, mechanically. Even items that are made of nothing but cloth are, for whatever reason, armor...usually heavy armor that weighs something stupid. Should I change items that make no sense as armor to clothing, or just leave it as-is? >___>

A lot of the armors in Monster Girls uses break undies I've noticed, so I wouldn't touch anything.

What body you want to have? Original is D cup. You want E or H or DM ?

And which Armor? Mesh?

I'll try it.

I want to convert Painlover Leather to GUTS Light, and you're right, the base body is Original D. Use it as body base and i've convert it succesfully.

Thank you very much

Just as an update, I've 'finally' finished organizing the meshes directory into some semblance of logic. Next comes the part where I reorganize all the textures, then go back through all the meshes to correct file paths via NIFSKOPE. I expect...oh, a week or two more? On the bright side, I think I've deleted at least a hundred duplicate files. Some of them were very big files.

Edit: ...Oh, then I need to correct all the paths to the Nifs in the actual .esp. Joooy...

• 2 weeks later...