Yeah, that's what I used to package this. There's still some missing crap nested in the esp from CoC. None of it is 'in use', and if it is...I haven't seen it. I haven't been able to find it anywhere, either.

NEW TO THE UPCOMING RELEASE:

Winged Twilight race introduced, Winged Twilight npc placed at Azura's shrine.

Cathay-raht race actually present in the game (albeit in small quantity atm)

Semi-functional script replacing vanilla boots with feline variants for Ka Po' Tun and Cathay-raht.

First playable quest, start it by visiting Fiona Labouche on the countryside north of Anvil. Two companions possible from it! (Sort of)

Leveled List cleaned up. Expect to see some new monster girls who never showed up in-game due to derpage with nested leveled lists.

...and probably other stuff I forgot.

Hrm...I guess I'll need to make a test character to test the gate myself. Anyway, uploading a 1.51. It has the fix for the Winged Twilight bug, added the mod's first boss with a unique reward and some stuff to Kingscrest Cavern. She's a nasty one. 

After doing some more experimenting, I can't get close to the towers at all. From a distance, they appear completely jet black, then as soon as they "pop" in after getting close enough, no matter if I use the normal route or TCL my way there, it crashes every time.

EditL

Dammit, this is perplexing me more. I started a totally new save, and managed to get much closer before it crashed, but it still crashed before I could reach the tower. Something is spawning in that it doesn't like, but I can't manage to figure out what it is.

Okay, i'm 90% sure this requires shivering isles. I opened up the mod in the TES CS, and it's throwing so many missing enchantments, spells, containers, and other things at me, all pointing to them being missing from Oblivion.esm.

Which means i'm shit out of luck I guess.

Edit:

Also, all the Meridians have missing meshes.

sorry, but it still crashes at sight of the winged twillight at the shrine, in the testcell too

others still work, and the idea with the cavern was nice too, but perhaps you should place monsters with it which are in the same faction, since the ogres already killed her, before i could get to her

Okay, i'm 90% sure this requires shivering isles. I opened up the mod in the TES CS, and it's throwing so many missing enchantments, spells, containers, and other things at me, all pointing to them being missing from Oblivion.esm.

Edit:

Because they are using shivering isles Equipment like the Amber Shields and the Amber textures in general

Getting a cleasn installation of shivering isles should solve it, and perhaps the crashes of the oblivion gates too

Yeah the Meridian Daedra definitely use Amber textures and meshes. Making it non-SI compatible isn't impossible, I'd just have to look and see which things are using stuff from it.

As for the WT still crashing in its vicinity...uh. Hrm. See if you can coc to the daedra test cell with this esp, Savaris. It might be something with the complexity of her crown or something...

Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp

sorry, but it still crashes at sight of the winged twillight at the shrine, in the testcell too

others still work, and the idea with the cavern was nice too, but perhaps you should place monsters with it which are in the same faction, since the ogres already killed her, before i could get to her

Edit:

Because they are using shivering isles Equipment like the Amber Shields and the Amber textures in general

Getting a cleasn installation of shivering isles should solve it, and perhaps the crashes of the oblivion gates too

I can't GET a clean installation of shivering isles, I don't HAVE shivering isles. >_>

I've carved out the unnecessary modifications to several SI monsters that don't even appear in the mod. In the process of trying to figure out which spells are SI. Will have to make a texture and mesh folder to hold the Amber armor stuff.

I've carved out the unnecessary modifications to several SI monsters that don't even appear in the mod. In the process of trying to figure out which spells are SI. Will have to make a texture and mesh folder to hold the Amber armor stuff.

I can try to somewhat help, i feel kinda bad that you're doing so much just to make it able to run for me. D:

What perplexes me is that CoC's author made so many modifications to stuff that isn't even used. A lot of vanilla creatures are checked as 'modified' but don't actually have any changes...which screws over any mods that actually do alter them, if this mod is loaded after them.