is there a possibility of a legged version of the tsaesci?

its a cool race and all, but there are similar issues to the centaurs, while being playable and pretty balanced too, if you couldnt equip greaves and shoes, and solid with that, they are strange when lovers-related animations occur or sometimes the tail bugging around for no reason

EDIT: After thinking a minute i came up with the idea of using setbody, seems like it works well until now

EDIT 2: Aaaaand i forgot that they use different skeletons, while it solves the problem of the tail buggin around now and then (by removing it), it still doesnt help the skeleton problem, but for the next pure gameplay, im gonna dig it up again, its a pretty cool race

There's a few ways I might be able to handle the exotic playable races that I'm still trying to decide between. For the Tsaesci...if you open up the .esp, go to Edit Scripts, and find MGCustomSkeleScript:

elseif ( getPCisrace MGNaga == 1 )
SetPlayerSkeletonPath "characters\_male\medusa_skeleton.nif"

If you add an ; to the beginning of both those lines, it'll stop altering the skeleton.

...I was struck with inspiration and got around to making Malacath's Ashpits, alongside some specialty creatures for him. I'm considering removing the Worthgarian Orcs race because they are literally not compatible with any armor ever and have no penises to do anything Lovers related and replacing them with some ashy/stony orc spirits of Malacath, or something.

It probably isn't the monster itself, but the weapon. It...kind of bounces and has its own weird gravity-thing. If an enemy drops it when they die inside a cave with Havok stuff like those hanging ceiling vines, it's going to catapult like crazy and could probably lag/crash the game. Check back in a little while; I'll edit this post with replacement meshes for the weapons that you can drop into the data folder.

Edit: I lied, I have no idea how to adjust the collision on a nif. >___>

Edit 2: This 'might' work...? Maybe. They go in Meshes/Weapons/ageha , overwrite the old meshes.

ageha.rar

Step one: Find the corpse (she was still alive but not talkable to, killing her gives you a bounty, but loading seems to repair it, else killing her per console works too)

Step two: talk to the corpse or try to loot it and you get a box and some spiderlings spawn

Step three: another text box but nothing happens (the box says something about removing some daedra silk, but nothing happens)

Step four: loot it again and you get another text box with the choice to take the soulgem or break it

Step five: take the soulgem or break it for the token

Can i do something with the two (four) tokens i collected until now?

The silk 'should' be added silently to your inventory. I'll double-check that. I...don't know why she'd be alive. Hm. I guess I'll set a kill command in the script as a redundancy. As for the tokens, not yet. They're for a quest I haven't implemented. Malacath's Ashpit is...more-or-less playable. I'll package up the new textures tonight for an update.

At lvl 5+, you can run into a new sub-race of orc that has some of the new armor from v1.55 I hadn't assigned to anything until now. Still working on additional content for it. I have an Aspect of Malacath NPC in the .esp file, he just isn't in-game yet. (No he isn't killable) Clearing the DAMalacath quest also makes the Ashpit Orcs less aggressive by putting you in Malacath's faction.

Hm...which dragonarmor set are you talking about?

...Also I got bored. I still don't know what to do about the head. Like...do I completely throw all logic out the window and give the anthropomorphic Frost Atronach hair, or...? >__> I might not even include the race in-game. 

Edit: I just gave her a snazzy helmet.

post-753673-0-81943600-1472090252_thumb.jpg

Okay, just did like...a lot of work on the Ashpit. There's a set of friendly orcs who do nothing but drink and eat most of the day in front of a magnificent temple with grass and sunlight...smack in the middle of ashy mountains and ash storms, because Oblivion is weird like that. I need to see if their AIs work before I do the upload.

Working on v1.61. More refinement of pre-existing content, mostly. Removed two Ageha monsters from the game with corrupted meshes that crash the CS and probably crash or bug the game itself. I'm leaving the entries for them in the esp but removing all their usage, in the off chance someone can fix them one day. Going to work on bestiary entries for some of the creatures to help integrate them with TES lore. Hermeus' Plane of Oblivion is probably up next on my addition list, once I contact some people.