Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

On 11/3/2020 at 5:21 PM, Jasmine91 said:

7.3.9 is working for me atm so need to panic.

i should have paid more attention when you said it before, but basically that gave me a basis to narrow down my search for the problem. seems i added more sexlab stat tracking to improve sex training if/when sexlab stats get higher than the sex training. the problem occurred when i added the script properties. i expected it to auto-add and didn't pay enough attention to see that it hadn't. will likely take a couple days to add the properties manually to each of the slave aliases

18 hours ago, Jasmine91 said:

Unfortunately I fucked up and right now Skyrim will CDT even before the Mainmenu is even loaded

check for flags in mo and check for notifications

18 hours ago, Jasmine91 said:

excuse to move to Skyrim SE.

now that we know where the problem came from, we know its already been ported to se. i can get you a fix for it in Le, but Se won't get a fix for it til somebody gets time to port it from Le.

5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

check for flags in mo and check for notifications

MO thinks everything is fine. (Besides always warning about files in the overwrite folder) I meddled with the "automatic Archive invalidation" Checkbox that you can use for your different profiles in MO and I think that that is what fucked things up. Unfortunately unchecking it does not get rid of he problem. I can hover start older saved profiles. So not all seems to be lost, but starting from there an reinstalling everything since then will be a pain in the ass.

On the bright side: You found the bug! :D

On 11/4/2020 at 11:27 PM, urbon said:

dummie question but is the same mod from nexus?

On 5/2/2016 at 12:44 AM, CliftonJD said:

this is both an expansion on and bug fix for paradise halls 7.3 by layam with his full endorsement, original mod (version paradise halls version 7.4 included):

On 11/4/2020 at 11:27 PM, urbon said:

Your version looks more update but im not into bondage. It is? 

i am the maintainer both here and nexus, but the version here is more current

Pahe_lives_on-7.4.4 beta:

• improved esp version checking from integer to string for better version checking from 1 to the next
  • fix/changed sexlab property added to the slave and checked periodically for a chance that sl stats are higher than pahe training
On 11/1/2020 at 1:13 PM, Jasmine91 said:

ERROR: Cannot call GetActorStatInt() on a None object

the above fix should address the property being called so it doesn't return a none object (might be best to reboot any old saves from mcm)

49 minutes ago, fred200 said:

SE is still on 7.41C. Should we make our own conversions of 7.4.4 beta, wait for SE, or these changes simply don't apply?

for now i'd stick with this:

On 8/17/2020 at 3:07 PM, fred200 said:

Current SE version is 7.3.7.

For those that like to live dangerously - and unsupportedly (Is that even a word?), 

you can apply PAHE 7.4.1 Patch (the LE version) on top of 7.3.7 SE. No conversion required.

Everything I have tried works fine. The patch contains nothing that needs converting - and it works just as well upgrading from 7.3.7 as it does for 7.3.9.

the above method should still carry over with the new update and since the discovery was posted, i've also been using this method

On 11/5/2020 at 10:37 AM, fred200 said:

If there is ever anything we can do to help - let us know.

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Should we make our own conversions of 7.4.4 beta

if you're familiar with the sse ck enough to convert it, i can fix the weapon effect from edit to get us a proper sse update

Thing is - I don't see any need to use the CK to convert it. NIF conversions, hkx conversions, yes - but it is rare that a CK change is needed.

Even script re-compiles don't need the CK. But I do CK also if needed...

I will send you what I come up with. Doing a straight 7.4.4 Beta convert.

Well backing up a bit - there is no download marked 7.4.4 Beta. Which downloads would you like me to update?

Guessing 7.4.4 no addons, merged with 7.4.4 Update?

15 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Thing is - I don't see any need to use the CK to convert it. NIF conversions, hkx conversions, yes - but it is rare that a CK change is needed.

Even script re-compiles don't need the CK. But I do CK also if needed...

I will send you what I come up with. Doing a straight 7.4.4 Beta convert.

Well backing up a bit - there is no download marked 7.4.4 Beta. Which downloads would you like me to update?

Guessing 7.4.4 no addons, merged with 7.4.4 Update?

i forgot to mark the file as beta, so just grab either of those marked 7.4.4. the only addon to worry bout is the dwarven suits plugin for the gagged topics. i only mentioned the ck as that is how i heard it was done, but if you know another way to convert the esm and plugins to sse i'm all for it. really only needs the esm and the sl extension and dwarven suits plugins  converted from Le to be able to merge the update over top of the current Se port

Well as it happens - I am already using the Dwarven Suits patch on SE. My conversion . I also have mcg Dwarven Devious Cuirass SSE, although no idea if that is needed.

Note on that score - one of the captives in Pinewood is a Khajiit in a dwarven slave suit. Works great except the body is a Nord. Nice cat head...

4 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Well as it happens - I am already using the Dwarven Suits patch on SE. My conversion . I also have mcg Dwarven Devious Cuirass SSE, although no idea if that is needed.

Note on that score - one of the captives in Pinewood is a Khajiit in a dwarven slave suit. Works great except the body is a Nord. Nice cat head...

lol, likely something inherited from the mcg dwarven devious cuirass it was based on. if you get time to poke around that support thread, i noticed some of the users made alterations. perhaps 1 of them has a race conversion for other vanilla races such as khaijiit or orc

You have my conversions. Now you just need a nice SE user to validate them...

Not sure I have your script fix though:

[11/06/2020 - 12:25:35PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - BretonRaceF.DarkElfAmbrielF
[11/06/2020 - 12:25:37PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorStatInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias slave001 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].pahslave.oral_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1504
    [alias slave001 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].pahslave.TrainOral() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1518
    [alias slave001 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].pahslave.handleSexEvent() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1348

57 minutes ago, fred200 said:

You have my conversions. Now you just need a nice SE user to validate them...

Not sure I have your script fix though:

[11/06/2020 - 12:25:35PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - BretonRaceF.DarkElfAmbrielF
[11/06/2020 - 12:25:37PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorStatInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias slave001 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].pahslave.oral_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1504
    [alias slave001 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].pahslave.TrainOral() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1518
    [alias slave001 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].pahslave.handleSexEvent() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1348

old saves likely need a reboot, might still get the error during reboot. does the error still persist after reboot

Tricky tricky! Status resets mod. I never noticed that.

That cleared the None on status error. I am attaching my log just so you can glance at the other specific PAH errors. Nothing major.

Papyrus.0.log

Note: this log covers the before and after reset... I should have started a new one after the reset..  Let me know if you want another.

52 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Tricky tricky! Status resets mod. I never noticed that.

That cleared the None on status error. I am attaching my log just so you can glance at the other specific PAH errors. Nothing major.

Papyrus.0.log 64.97 kB · 0 downloads

Note: this log covers the before and after reset... I should have started a new one after the reset..  Let me know if you want another.

oh awesome, even successfully enslaved somebody new without the bug?

On 11/4/2020 at 1:11 AM, CliftonJD said:

for the most part i develop and test dialog changes from se, but any new script properties i still write from Le

they are atleast upto 7,4,1 now, but in se i letter it 7.4.1c for the 3 changes to se without the properties from Le

Se isn't just about the graphic changes, its overall better performance than Le

Ok, I'm back in business with my old and trusty Skyrim LE installation. (After some help from MO Devs at their Discord channel!)

Tested 7.4.4 and things look bright!

When I restart PHE there are still errors when saving the slaves, but the restoring seems to work fine. (So restart after update seems mandatory) I test enslaved an NPC after the restart. That worked fine and there where no more None object errors. I think I even heard her say a new line when I tried to have sex with the Slave. ("Oh no! What in the world!" or something) (see log for details)

So thanks for the help!

Papyrus.0.log

A tribute, respectfully...

XX   XX

X             X

X         X

X   X

X

CliftonJD added to Christmas card list 11/06/2020.