Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I whiped her a few times and it works now. She is back to neutral.

Is it possible to change her mood to happy or is neutral the best I can get?

is no happy

2 hours ago, Merca9996 said:

Some guy in nexus just uploaded a new tool were you can make audio for any custom dialogues, using the vainilla voices. With that, you can make proper responses for the slaves according to their race/voice base. The HSH quest line can also add audio for their NPCs. 

oh nice, would you have a link

14 hours ago, italodipaolo said:

I've not been able to start Skyrim since installing this mod. When I open the game I get past the Bethesda logo then CTD. I presume I have an incompatible mod, but I don't know which. Any ideas. (I'm attaching a text file with the load order.)

LoadOrder.txt 5.99 kB · 0 downloads

ctd at bethesda logo is always a missing master file. disable the following files or get the master files needed:

•  My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp - is only used to block those dialogues for slaves, not needed if you don't use the "my home is your home" mod

pahe-tdf-patch.esp - requires tdf immersive prostitution

Pahe_Immersive_Creature fixes patch.esp - allows the falmer added by immersive creature to be enslavable, not needed if you don't use immersive creatures

for the naked bandit bug, if i kill a bandit i enslaved then use the recycleactor command then resetinventory on that bandit will that fix the bug for that specific bandit so long as that bandit has not been sold or is also enslaved elsewhere?

If not is there any known fix for the bug yet?

1 hour ago, bruh... said:

for the naked bandit bug, if i kill a bandit i enslaved then use the recycleactor command then resetinventory on that bandit will that fix the bug for that specific bandit so long as that bandit has not been sold or is also enslaved elsewhere?

If not is there any known fix for the bug yet?

dunno if anybody has ever tried that yet, sounds reasonable enough

update 7.4.9 wip:

• fix/change: more bandit factions added to the cleaner to be removed during enslavement
  • change/added: some wench factions have been added to the cleaner (if installed)
  • change/added: obis faction(if installed) added to the cleaner
  • change/added: due to the number of recent faction changes added to the cleaners, its now possible to reclean your old slaves using the slave reset from mcm
  • renamed install file to eliminate confusion for se users
  • devious straitjacket fixes added to dwarven suits plugin until dd fixes at the framework level

Seem to have an issue with respect training. Training a new slave in respect works fine and will end when the slave reaches 100% respect. The issue I have been encountering is on training slaves that already have some level of respect training. Training these slaves in respect never finishes. The training in respect reaches 100% for the slave, but the dialog remains as if the slave is not fully trained or hasn't recognized the slave reached 100% respect. I have the latest version 7.4.9 loaded. Thank you for adding the factions that was a big help. Been going through cleaning the factions from original Wench NPC's but hadn't gotten them all yet. Checked dialog for all slaves and the few who still had wench dialog is gone now.

16 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

Seem to have an issue with respect training. Training a new slave in respect works fine and will end when the slave reaches 100% respect. The issue I have been encountering is on training slaves that already have some level of respect training. Training these slaves in respect never finishes. The training in respect reaches 100% for the slave, but the dialog remains as if the slave is not fully trained or hasn't recognized the slave reached 100% respect. I have the latest version 7.4.9 loaded. Thank you for adding the factions that was a big help. Been going through cleaning the factions from original Wench NPC's but hadn't gotten them all yet. Checked dialog for all slaves and the few who still had wench dialog is gone now.

still not sure how to fix the respect any better for those slaves. basically it boils down to a faction that's given to slaves during training. while the respect training faction rank is the faction we all see for their training, there's a PAHShouldBeRespectful faction for slaves told to be respectful and another the PAHRespectful given to slaves during training for slaves actually meant to be respectful.

for me the reset was usually enough to fix those slaves, but if you're still getting that bug now, maybe try telling them not to be respectful and then tell them to be respectful again. just an idea, not sure if it'll work yet either

3 hours ago, roldoi1911 said:

I upgraded to 7.4.9. Now the 2nd menu glitches, I can't toggle some option nor can I adjust health level to enable slaving. I tried to restart, but It never completes, and I can never save any level health. It is set to 0 no matter what.

if it won't restart, something stopping up the papyrus. post your papyrus log for help

12 hours ago, roldoi1911 said:

Pls help! Any is appreciated, and your name is any.

Papyrus.0.log 1.6 MB · 0 downloads

first we need to determine if its possible to get it to bootup with a new save. if a new save still won't start, we need to investigate why its detecting pah quests as none objects.

check that you have skse first, then check that nothing is overwriting skse fies. then check that you're not running any old paradise halls patches. mo users can check for this best from the left side of mo, anybody else can try checking load order for it

if a new save works, we might be able to salvage the old save with this method:

On 5/2/2016 at 1:16 AM, CliftonJD said:

final trouble shooting methods if that's still not fixing it:

• Install Let's Tie You Up
  • Bind every slave you have into position
  • Save your game
  • Remove everything PAH-related
  • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
  • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
  • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
  • Enable all PAH stuff again
  • Enslave your slaves again

On 1/24/2021 at 5:13 AM, CliftonJD said:

first we need to determine if its possible to get it to bootup with a new save. if a new save still won't start, we need to investigate why its detecting pah quests as none objects.

check that you have skse first, then check that nothing is overwriting skse fies. then check that you're not running any old paradise halls patches. mo users can check for this best from the left side of mo, anybody else can try checking load order for it

if a new save works, we might be able to salvage the old save with this method:

I made a new save, the mod menu works perfectly.

20 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The respect stat stopped at 83%. She is always calling me thane so I have no reason to punish her. how can i get it to 100%?

that's typical behavior. that's why some call the respect bugged slaves the holy grail of slaves. they get bugged to never respect and always repect train to 100% respect and submission

1 hour ago, roldoi1911 said:

I made a new save, the mod menu works perfectly.

good to hear it

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

that's typical behavior. that's why some call the respect bugged slaves the holy grail of slaves. they get bugged to never respect and always repect train to 100% respect and submission

So it only happens to random slaves and not all of them? And how can I train respect after they learned to address me as thane?

3 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Justg wondering is it compatible with Enderal? I mean it adds a gamplay mechanic but it still uses a cell that isn't accesible through normal means to clone the existing npc when enslaving someone. I don't think it should be a cause of concern but since I'm not sure I decided to ask it here.

dunno either, hopefully the location isn't an issue, can't see any other cause for concern

23 hours ago, tznvlw said:

Hello, @CliftonJD:)

For ParadiseHalls's MiasLair Patch, Does it apply to the MiasLair 7.1 (especially the scripts, SexSlaveFramework.pex and VernonSexSlaveScript.pex) ?

don't see how you get 7.1 from this:

23 hours ago, tznvlw said:

Is there any fix for respawn slave in T-Pose?

so far only a few ppl have had that happen and i can't reproduce it, so the best guess is that somebody installed something wrong. my best guess is its an animation mod needs fixing or you need to run fnis

for it to only effect respawns of your your slaves makes it that much harder to track. as far as i know the only way for something to happen like that so specific to slave respawns, would be to attach an animation or an idle to a wearable object and attach that wearable to an outfit. if a mod is setup to run animations or idles based on what outfit is worn, it could have some confusion over a naked outfit