Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i've tested the boethiah cultist so many times, he's still in my slave list so i had to scratch my head on that.  your log shows that for some reason your cultist is being seen to papyrus as a none object. basically its a junk slave that pahe can't manage if papyrus sees it as a none object.

for the time being since we don't yet know the cause, i recommend removing both the legacy of the dragonborn And slaver's spellbook. reboot pahe then retry enslaving the cultist.

if that solves it, retry with the slaver's spellbook. if legacy of the dragonborn alters random encounters, that could be causing your conflict with the cultist

ya, i think somebody mentioned or reminded me of the respect bug when i released this update. that was after the update was already released so any changes to that won't happen til next update. i made a couple of changes to the respect dialogs coming up. first i noticed that they were based on submission rather than respect training so that's changed, but next i also changed the dialogs so that slaves with 100 respect should be respectful. these are changes in beta testing atm, due for next release

Are we speaking of the initial cultist that kicks off the Boethiah quest or a random cultist in the area of the shrine when the player arrives? Does the distinction matter? As I had been told in answer to questions I had about Karita, The female NPC on the way to High Hrothgar, some NPC's are "removed" from the game after their scene has played. A quote from the unofficial Skyrim pages "Karita is only enabled once The Way of the Voice begins. When you reach High Hrothgar, she's disabled again.". I have enslaved her numerous times assuming the clone would stay but she ends up broken and breaking others. As soon as you meet the Graybeards *POOF* she suddenly spends her time as a floating marker over nothing. I was told her base files would need to be edited, is this not true? If this is true would the same problem occur with the Cult members at the initial encounter? If I have given up on certain NPC's in error...I need to know. I may have some work to do. Please clarify for a less fortunate challenged person if you will. (yes, I was being lazy by not attempting to edit base records so I could take another...eager follower...yeah.).

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i've tested the boethiah cultist so many times, he's still in my slave list so i had to scratch my head on that.  your log shows that for some reason your cultist is being seen to papyrus as a none object. basically its a junk slave that pahe can't manage if papyrus sees it as a none object.

for the time being since we don't yet know the cause, i recommend removing both the legacy of the dragonborn And slaver's spellbook. reboot pahe then retry enslaving the cultist.

if that solves it, retry with the slaver's spellbook. if legacy of the dragonborn alters random encounters, that could be causing your conflict with the cultist

ya, i think somebody mentioned or reminded me of the respect bug when i released this update. that was after the update was already released so any changes to that won't happen til next update. i made a couple of changes to the respect dialogs coming up. first i noticed that they were based on submission rather than respect training so that's changed, but next i also changed the dialogs so that slaves with 100 respect should be respectful. these are changes in beta testing atm, due for next release

I think Netruss1964's assessment of the issue may be correct. I don't think I have Slaver's spellbook in my load order, and, after some testing, determined that Legacy of the Dragonborn isn't the issue. I loaded a save from before I completed the Boethiah questline, then I spawned in Boethiah Cultist 4d8d3, then I enslaved her and then I raised her submission stat. I had her remain in the Bee & Barb, and when I left the cell, she remained in the mcm menu and did not disappear. I assume that this is because the game has not yet initialized the script that deletes the Boethiah Cultists from the game. 

If the game is deleting aliases and their actors after the completion of the Boethiah questline, then that could be the reason why Papyrus is identifying Boethiah Cultist 4d8d3 as a none object. These specific aliases and references may simply "not exist" anymore after the completion of the questline, thus possibly making PAHE enslave something that doesn't "exist". If this is the case, would you happen to what lines and scripts I would need to edit in the data>scripts>sources folder in order to prevent this specific cultist from getting deleted?

36 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

Are we speaking of the initial cultist that kicks off the Boethiah quest or a random cultist in the area of the shrine when the player arrives? Does the distinction matter? As I had been told in answer to questions I had about Karita, The female NPC on the way to High Hrothgar, some NPC's are "removed" from the game after their scene has played. A quote from the unofficial Skyrim pages "Karita is only enabled once The Way of the Voice begins. When you reach High Hrothgar, she's disabled again.". I have enslaved her numerous times assuming the clone would stay but she ends up broken and breaking others. As soon as you meet the Graybeards *POOF* she suddenly spends her time as a floating marker over nothing. I was told her base files would need to be edited, is this not true? If this is true would the same problem occur with the Cult members at the initial encounter? If I have given up on certain NPC's in error...I need to know. I may have some work to do. Please clarify for a less fortunate challenged person if you will. (yes, I was being lazy by not attempting to edit base records so I could take another...eager follower...yeah.).

In my case, it's the Priestess of Boethiah, which is really just a renamed Boethiah Cultist, atop the Sacellum of Boethiah. It's not the one that is randomly encountered once you reach a certain level. 

I had assumed from your syntax that would be the case. I am only currently supposing on a subject I have spent little effort on. I had the occasions with Karita and was informed of the game removing certain NPC ID's upon goal completions by a forgotten dweller near these pages. I have heard/seen corroborating evidence but was too lazy to work at the issue further. I will mark the issue unresolved in my book until further is said by some one with real knowledge of this mod and Skyrim in general. I hopefully help more than I mislead...INTENTIONS MATTER DAMMIT! Mumble...

If such a script were identified and edited such information would be of interest to me. I appreciate the information and absolutely cherish the people still putting out content for this old title. I have almost given up on the new games. I have no desire to be forced to utilize multiple applications and maintain an "always online" situation for anything trying to get into my wallet, my contacts or my head unobserved. I polish my tinfoil hat every day to keep sticky fingers away. Just random confession time. I am not saying there is a script to be edited in this case, I want the correct information regarding the issue though.

9 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

Are we speaking of the initial cultist that kicks off the Boethiah quest or a random cultist in the area of the shrine when the player arrives? Does the distinction matter?

i wasn't aware that it was a different cultist nor that it made a difference

8 hours ago, TheSilverSmith said:

In my case, it's the Priestess of Boethiah, which is really just a renamed Boethiah Cultist, atop the Sacellum of Boethiah. It's not the one that is randomly encountered once you reach a certain level. 

8 hours ago, TheSilverSmith said:

I think Netruss1964's assessment of the issue may be correct. I don't think I have Slaver's spellbook in my load order, and, after some testing, determined that Legacy of the Dragonborn isn't the issue. I loaded a save from before I completed the Boethiah questline, then I spawned in Boethiah Cultist 4d8d3, then I enslaved her and then I raised her submission stat. I had her remain in the Bee & Barb, and when I left the cell, she remained in the mcm menu and did not disappear. I assume that this is because the game has not yet initialized the script that deletes the Boethiah Cultists from the game. 

If the game is deleting aliases and their actors after the completion of the Boethiah questline, then that could be the reason why Papyrus is identifying Boethiah Cultist 4d8d3 as a none object. These specific aliases and references may simply "not exist" anymore after the completion of the questline, thus possibly making PAHE enslave something that doesn't "exist". If this is the case, would you happen to what lines and scripts I would need to edit in the data>scripts>sources folder in order to prevent this specific cultist from getting deleted?

ok, sounds as tho i'll need to dig into the factions associated with the quest for any that aren't yet being cleared during the cleanup process then:

8 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

I had assumed from your syntax that would be the case. I am only currently supposing on a subject I have spent little effort on. I had the occasions with Karita and was informed of the game removing certain NPC ID's upon goal completions by a forgotten dweller near these pages. I have heard/seen corroborating evidence but was too lazy to work at the issue further. I will mark the issue unresolved in my book until further is said by some one with real knowledge of this mod and Skyrim in general. I hopefully help more than I mislead...INTENTIONS MATTER DAMMIT! Mumble...

i'm guessing that if the fix works, it will only effect slaves you catch thru out the quest. you still won't be able to spawn any thru console after completion. we'll see if timing permits me to complete the quest before release, might need to send an early release to be tested by the community

8 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

If such a script were identified and edited such information would be of interest to me. I appreciate the information and absolutely cherish the people still putting out content for this old title. I have almost given up on the new games. I have no desire to be forced to utilize multiple applications and maintain an "always online" situation for anything trying to get into my wallet, my contacts or my head unobserved. I polish my tinfoil hat every day to keep sticky fingers away. Just random confession time. I am not saying there is a script to be edited in this case, I want the correct information regarding the issue though.

ya, i think it was wrong they tied sse into an online account. why a single player game require active internet connection. i'd rather pay somebody else to bootleg the game than to pay for the retail version if the retail version requires i stay connected even after installation

21 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

i wasn't aware that it was a different cultist nor that it made a difference

ok, sounds as tho i'll need to dig into the factions associated with the quest for any that aren't yet being cleared during the cleanup process then:

i'm guessing that if the fix works, it will only effect slaves you catch thru out the quest. you still won't be able to spawn any thru console after completion. we'll see if timing permits me to complete the quest before release, might need to send an early release to be tested by the community

ya, i think it was wrong they tied sse into an online account. why a single player game require active internet connection. i'd rather pay somebody else to bootleg the game than to pay for the retail version if the retail version requires i stay connected even after installation

Thank you very much for looking into this. Modders like you who follow up on their mods are what make the Skyrim modding community so great. I'll be sure to stay tuned for any updates on this issue. If you need any more experimental information on this bug, let me know. For now, I'll just keep the slave with me at all times. She doesn't seem to disappear as long as I am able to teleport her quickly enough to myself. 

Thank you. I have to go to a little place in the forest near me. I must leave offerings to the game spirits to ensure your success. Do you prefer light beer or scotch whiskey? Pretzels or chips? A naked Barbie or a raggedy Ann doll are the only props I can find. I hope they are happy...mumble...last time they had to have my Marylin Monroe effigy.

edit: Have a wonderfully mundane and safe day!

On 10/21/2020 at 4:07 PM, CliftonJD said:

if its just a load order issue, mo2 has a loot feature built into it to tell it to sort your mods. if you need to reinstall it, i'd suggest you start with the prerequisites first and get pahe running. then only add a few mods to it at a time, maybe 5 tops. you should be able to start playing from that save as you get too bored to mess with it, but keep retesting your mods from a clean start as you add more to it. every 10 mods tell mo to make a backup of your mod list before adding any more to it so you have something to fall back on if/ when it breaks again

Unfortunately I'd already tried LOOT and a bunch of other tricks. But after reinstalling with just PAHE and the string of dependencies with LaL it's working just fine. Now I just need to maintain patience in piling more mods onto it so it doesn't break again. 

Honestly if this was almost any other mod I don't think I'd bother, but the OG Paradise Halls was one of the first mods I ever installed and it's been a part of my load order ever since. You do great work and it's great to see the continued support. Looking forwards to possible expansions in the future. 

Random aside that I've discovered in trying to make this work again: Might be an already known thing and certainly not any kind of real issue given rarity but might help to diagnose similar issues:

Basically if I try to enslave someone (Using Ysolda as my test subject because she has an easy to remember ID) before Sexlab initialises their PAHE dialogue is all missing, they don't go through the normal "You're a slave now" dialogue either. 

2 hours ago, LynxFirenze said:

Random aside that I've discovered in trying to make this work again: Might be an already known thing and certainly not any kind of real issue given rarity but might help to diagnose similar issues:

Basically if I try to enslave someone (Using Ysolda as my test subject because she has an easy to remember ID) before Sexlab initialises their PAHE dialogue is all missing, they don't go through the normal "You're a slave now" dialogue either. 

hmmm, i've seen some slaves get the bug already following the player but i thought the slave without dialogue bug was fixed years ago. check the pahe status from mcm then check the state of the slave and the voice type listed for ysolda according to her listing in the slave info.

(report the mod status and slave info)

22 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

hmmm, i've seen some slaves get the bug already following the player but i thought the slave without dialogue bug was fixed years ago. check the pahe status from mcm then check the state of the slave and the voice type listed for ysolda according to her listing in the slave info.

(report the mod status and slave info)

PAHE Status: Started

Current Mood: Just Captured.
Current State: Flee and Cower

Voice Type: FemaleYoungEager

Basically if I start a new game, let the mods spit out their "X is initialising" messages, then try enslaving Ysolda she does the usual disappear and respawn but her dialogue is unchanged and she doesn't go through the normal "You're a slave now, I own you" routine. 

When I save and load the game however (Letting Sexlab do its whole automatic install thing) it all works just fine with normal dialogue etcetera working as usual. It's quite bizarre honestly. 

40 minutes ago, LynxFirenze said:

PAHE Status: Started

Current Mood: Just Captured.
Current State: Flee and Cower

Voice Type: FemaleYoungEager

Basically if I start a new game, let the mods spit out their "X is initialising" messages, then try enslaving Ysolda she does the usual disappear and respawn but her dialogue is unchanged and she doesn't go through the normal "You're a slave now, I own you" routine. 

When I save and load the game however (Letting Sexlab do its whole automatic install thing) it all works just fine with normal dialogue etcetera working as usual. It's quite bizarre honestly. 

ohhh, think i figured it out now, should be an expected result before installing sl. sl is listed as a requirement and some of its features are hard-coded into the core to transfer sl stats from the original actor to the slave. enslaving any npc before sl is installed could result in a bad or none object slave when it attempts to transfer those stats

iirc sl was set to auto-install when the sl stats were set to transfer from the original to the slave during the enslavement process. i wouldn't know how to add a check for its install procedure to complete now that its no longer the case. the best way would be to prevent pahe from booting up until that's completed with a message regarding its waiting for sl. but since i don't know how to write a check for that, i'll have to remember to list that in the requirements instead

On 8/23/2020 at 2:11 PM, CliftonJD said:

rechecked the dialog conditions, tho its called a favor topic, its not based on relationship.

angry slaves with less than 30 submission will object with immediate dialog to punish them. scared slaves automatically do as their told. unangry slaves with submission 40 or above do as their told. the problem seems to be that the dialog responses are setup to always object when angry. 1 of the conditions calls for 80 submision when not angry, going to change that to no longer based on emotion for slaves with that much submission (goes into next update already in beta)

On 10/25/2020 at 6:31 PM, GuruSR said:

Still (with the latest version) running into issues where some actors will refuse to go out of the "I thought I told you to address me properly", not sure if this is the mod with that dialogue (wish the enhanced debug info mod also showed active dialogues like Oblivion's did).  The person was also afraid, so I was surprised not to see that go up after punishment.

you can try a reboot with this update, but it might still need a new save to see the changes

so far it appears to me to be fixed

On 10/26/2020 at 10:21 AM, netruss1964 said:

Thank you. I have to go to a little place in the forest near me. I must leave offerings to the game spirits to ensure your success. Do you prefer light beer or scotch whiskey? Pretzels or chips? A naked Barbie or a raggedy Ann doll are the only props I can find. I hope they are happy...mumble...last time they had to have my Marylin Monroe effigy.

edit: Have a wonderfully mundane and safe day!

On 10/26/2020 at 10:10 AM, TheSilverSmith said:

Thank you very much for looking into this. Modders like you who follow up on their mods are what make the Skyrim modding community so great. I'll be sure to stay tuned for any updates on this issue. If you need any more experimental information on this bug, let me know. For now, I'll just keep the slave with me at all times. She doesn't seem to disappear as long as I am able to teleport her quickly enough to myself. 

try this update on a save that hasn't completed that quest yet, then enslave the npc's and keep a save before completing the quest. then lmk if those npc's are still removed after the quest is completed

Pahe_lives_on-7.4.2:

• dialog fix/changes to "do this for me commands"
  • made several dialog fix/changes to respect this update (to me it seemed require new game to take effect, reboot on old saves might be enough)
  • dialogue changes for certain quests that blocked pahe dialogues
  • additional factions added to the cleaning process during enslavement, should cover some quests factions as well as creature replacer npc factions
  • racemenu morph support removed in favor of independent mod management

On 10/29/2020 at 1:56 PM, CliftonJD said:

you can try a reboot with this update, but it might still need a new save to see the changes

so far it appears to me to be fixed

try this update on a save that hasn't completed that quest yet, then enslave the npc's and keep a save before completing the quest. then lmk if those npc's are still removed after the quest is completed

Pahe_lives_on-7.4.2:

• dialog fix/changes to "do this for me commands"
  • made several dialog fix/changes to respect this update (to me it seemed require new game to take effect, reboot on old saves might be enough)
  • dialogue changes for certain quests that blocked pahe dialogues
  • additional factions added to the cleaning process during enslavement, should cover some quests factions as well as creature replacer npc factions
  • racemenu morph support removed in favor of independent mod management

Whatever you did seems to be working great. Thanks! I did as you said and loaded up a save from before I completed the Boethiah questline, then I enslaved the priestess of Boethiah, then I raised her submission to 41 (I adjusted the fleeing threshold to 40 just to make testing faster), then I had her stay inside of a cell, and, when I left that cell, she did not disappear. I roamed around Skyrim for a bit on horseback and by fast travelling, and she continues to stay with me. She no longer disappears from the game or from the mcm menu. 

I then loaded up my most recent save game and tested things out. The instance of the priestess was still afflicted by the deletion, so I set her free, spawned in another instance via the player.placeatme 4d8d3 command, enslaved the newly-spawned priestess, raised her submission, and then tested her out. The newly-spawned priestess is now working just fine after some testing. Awesome!

I'll test things out a bit more to see if this is a permanent solution. It likely is. 

Would you mind giving us a step-by-step instruction on how to fix this problem ourselves? It'd be amazing to have this kind of instructional reference as a miscellaneous download file. There are a lot of leveled actors in Skyrim that could be affected by these scripts, and it would be great if we could edit whatever files are necessary and then submit them to you if you want for future updates. 

5 hours ago, TheSilverSmith said:

Whatever you did seems to be working great. Thanks! I did as you said and loaded up a save from before I completed the Boethiah questline, then I enslaved the priestess of Boethiah, then I raised her submission to 41 (I adjusted the fleeing threshold to 40 just to make testing faster), then I had her stay inside of a cell, and, when I left that cell, she did not disappear. I roamed around Skyrim for a bit on horseback and by fast travelling, and she continues to stay with me. She no longer disappears from the game or from the mcm menu. 

I then loaded up my most recent save game and tested things out. The instance of the priestess was still afflicted by the deletion, so I set her free, spawned in another instance via the player.placeatme 4d8d3 command, enslaved the newly-spawned priestess, raised her submission, and then tested her out. The newly-spawned priestess is now working just fine after some testing. Awesome!

I'll test things out a bit more to see if this is a permanent solution. It likely is. 

Would you mind giving us a step-by-step instruction on how to fix this problem ourselves? It'd be amazing to have this kind of instructional reference as a miscellaneous download file. There are a lot of leveled actors in Skyrim that could be affected by these scripts, and it would be great if we could edit whatever files are necessary and then submit them to you if you want for future updates. 

are you saying you were able to reload your previous save that had already completed the quest and console her to you now without complications?

the only factions i found even related to the quest were for the guards that get moved. if you were trying to enslave 1 of those, i changed it so that faction would be cleared during enslavement

but even the base template for the cultist is an ordinary bandit, so after looking at her profile in tesedit with our best guess on the situation that she was cleared as part of the quest and from there became a none object, i figured the solution would be to enslave her before she's erased by the quest. the only thing i can figure fixed that on your older saves is loading the older save after having already enslaved the cultist before the quest was completed. its kinda like loading it into memory ahead of time. i've found a number of skyrim flukes that disappear just by loading a different save before it. its more noticable when a mod updates and your old save has trouble getting new info from the update until you load the old save after a new save

doesn't always work tho so consider yourself lucky the old save with the quest completed had no issues this time around

When try to update to the current Version (from 7.3.9) and restart the mod i get a lot of errors in my papyrus.log like:

Spoiler

[11/01/2020 - 08:00:00PM] [PAHESlave] After Assign
[11/01/2020 - 08:00:01PM] [slaUtilScr <sla_Framework (0704290F)>]: Borgakh the Steel Heart got -10 exposure for Arousal Mod By DM2
[11/01/2020 - 08:00:01PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[11/01/2020 - 08:00:02PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorStatInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias slave001 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.oral_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1463
	[alias slave001 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.AfterAssign() - "pahslave.psc" Line 203
	[PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahcore.AddSlave() - "pahcore.psc" Line 626
	[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0D00CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.RestartQuests() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 310
	[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0D00CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.Boot() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 242
	[PAHConfig (39009157)].pah_mcm.OnOptionSelect() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line 952
	[PAHConfig (39009157)].pah_mcm.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (19000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
[11/01/2020 - 08:00:02PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp380"
stack:
	[alias slave001 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.oral_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1463
	[alias slave001 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.AfterAssign() - "pahslave.psc" Line 203
	[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0D00CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.RestartQuests() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 310
	[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0D00CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.Boot() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 242
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (19000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
[11/01/2020 - 08:00:02PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorStatInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias slave001 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.vaginal_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1488
	[alias slave001 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.AfterAssign() - "pahslave.psc" Line 204
[11/01/2020 - 08:00:02PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp389"
stack:
	[alias slave001 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.vaginal_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1488
	[alias slave001 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.AfterAssign() - "pahslave.psc" Line 204
stack:
	[alias slave001 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.anal_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1513
	[alias slave001 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.AfterAssign() - "pahslave.psc" Line 205
[11/01/2020 - 08:00:02PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp398"
stack:
	[alias slave001 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.anal_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1513
	[alias slave001 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.AfterAssign() - "pahslave.psc" Line 205
[11/01/2020 - 08:00:03PM] [PAHESlave] After Assign: [pahslave <alias slave001 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)>] is [Actor < (FF0011F1)>]

That errors come twice for every slave i have in PHE, once while "Storing slaves..." and once when "Loading slaves..."

Doing a restart with the 7.3.9 version did not throw that errors.

Can i ignore that, or is my save foobar?

Edit: same thing happens, when i return a slave from HSH to PHE (Time to hit the road slave):

Spoiler

[11/01/2020 - 08:16:44PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorStatInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias slave036 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.oral_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1463
	[alias slave036 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.AfterAssign() - "pahslave.psc" Line 203
	[PHHSHStorage (49008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.DeRegisterFromWhiteRun() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 138
	[topic info 49008975 on quest PHHSHStorage (49008402)].TIF__07008975.Fragment_0() - "tif__07008975.psc" Line 9
[11/01/2020 - 08:16:44PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp380"
stack:
	[alias slave036 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.oral_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1463
	[alias slave036 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.AfterAssign() - "pahslave.psc" Line 203
	[PHHSHStorage (49008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.DeRegisterFromWhiteRun() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 138
	[topic info 49008975 on quest PHHSHStorage (49008402)].TIF__07008975.Fragment_0() - "tif__07008975.psc" Line 9
[11/01/2020 - 08:16:44PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorStatInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias slave036 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.vaginal_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1488
	[alias slave036 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.AfterAssign() - "pahslave.psc" Line 204
[11/01/2020 - 08:16:44PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp389"
stack:
	[alias slave036 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.vaginal_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1488
	[alias slave036 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.AfterAssign() - "pahslave.psc" Line 204
stack:
	[alias slave036 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.anal_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1513
	[alias slave036 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.AfterAssign() - "pahslave.psc" Line 205
[11/01/2020 - 08:16:44PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp398"
stack:
	[alias slave036 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.anal_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1513
	[alias slave036 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.AfterAssign() - "pahslave.psc" Line 205
[11/01/2020 - 08:16:44PM] [PAHESlave] After Assign: [pahslave <alias slave036 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)>] is [Actor < (FF000868)>]
stack:
	[alias slave036 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.TrainVaginal() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1502
	[PHHSHStorage (49008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.DeRegisterFromWhiteRun() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 140
[11/01/2020 - 08:16:44PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp389"
stack:
	[alias slave036 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.TrainVaginal() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1502
	[PHHSHStorage (49008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.DeRegisterFromWhiteRun() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 140

Edit Edit: It also happens with NPCs that get newly enslaved after the update.

I had the same errors when I tried to update to 7.4.1, which ultimately made me stick to the old version, to not risk my save game.

Papyrus.0.log