Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

29 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

A tribute, respectfully...

XX   XX

X             X

X         X

X   X

X

CliftonJD added to Christmas card list 11/06/2020.

?

2 hours ago, SunsetGlow said:

Hi @CliftonJD sorry for the dumb question, im on version 7.3.2 with all addons, if i wanna upgrade it should i just download the patch or is better to reinstall everything from scratch? i would like to upgrade and keep playing in the same save.

from that old i think it would be better to reinstall it. might be possible to upgrade an old save by restarting pahe from the status button on the mcm. some of the changes might not apply until your next new save tho

On 6/16/2020 at 3:37 AM, Psalam said:

I have to ask, in this most recent version, I have had a number of slaves wind up with their combat over 100. One is currently at 110. Will this make any difference in game? I haven't noticed any so far.

combat training should now work along with player level to increase health/mag/stam for combat slaves

there is no fellglow slave camp near fellglow tower, do i need to install it from nexus? is it not included in the latest package 7.4.5? do i also need to install that devious dwarven suit plugin as i already happen to have DDE installed. Also if sprinting too far from any enslaved npcs are they supposed to disappear along with their map marker. Can i also merge some plugins of this mod into one esp please? much thanks for mod btw p.s i want to know what creature i can sell for hefty amount of gold and upon releasing enslaved npc do they turn hostile or plot a revenge against you?

someone can help me?

when I fast travel or else, the slaves stop the animations of tied, like the the animation on prision chains of the devious devices, and armbinders etc

with the followers it's don't happens

hope you can understand, I don't speak English

i have seen a lot of combat fixes in recent updates. I have for years never asked my slaves to "fight for me" because they cause crashes for me when they are training combat in home sweet home, or they may randomly get in fights with guards. Just not using slaves in combat has made my play throughs more stable. That was a while ago. Is that no longer an issue? 

A bit more info on the respawn-in-t-pose issue.

I just revisited Cronvangr Cave. The three vamps there were my first slaves on this run. I tend to leave them in the cave, returning every now and then to check on discipline and clear out any spiders if necessary. Last time but one I was there, I'd left it a bit too long and I had to clear the spiders out. (Also Opus Korneum had respawned, which it isn't supposed to. Clearly there's some quirk to the SE respawn mechanism).

Anyway, I cleared the spiders out and all was well. Next time I revisited however, the three vamp girls had respawned. And they'd done it in t-pose. I might add that the original ones were still there, stripped and kneeling. I was able to enslave on of the newcomers. I killed another one but couldn't loot the body.

I'm fairly certain the vamp girls in that cell aren't supposed to respawn either, or at least I've not seen it happen in LE. So maybe this is an SE engine bug.

Anyway, more data is better than less, so FWIW...

19 hours ago, fred200 said:

As usual, anytime you want something converted for SE - let us know.

Some mod authors really deserve support. Your mods - and Musje's - are important to us...

thanks bud

15 hours ago, Hannibal139 said:

ok i installed the fellglow slave camp rebuilt and overwrote it with fellglow camp adjusted. after enslaving 3 npcs i went to sell them to master jerrek but he says "are you thinking about selling yourself, comeback with some slaves to sell".  same response with one slave.

the slave camps bug out if you attempt to upgrade them mid-save. you will need to reinstall the camp you started with to fix the bugs until you start over a new save

7 hours ago, aulton1968 said:

i have seen a lot of combat fixes in recent updates. I have for years never asked my slaves to "fight for me" because they cause crashes for me when they are training combat in home sweet home, or they may randomly get in fights with guards. Just not using slaves in combat has made my play throughs more stable. That was a while ago. Is that no longer an issue? 

ctd's i've never seen from slave combat. fights with guards should be rare to non-existent as in the last time i've seen it happen was with a frost troll or a dwarven. i've since added both of their factions to the cleaning list to be cleaned from the slave during enslavement. in the rare chance it does happen either something wrong in papyrus causing a none-object slave or you've found a new faction

7 hours ago, fred200 said:

I don't know what to tell you. I have used slaves in combat for literally years without crashes or dead slaves.

I do have standards in the slaves I take... No vampires because of aggro issues.

i haven't tried tieing vampires near guards in a while, but generally walking with player near guards hasn't caused any vampire agro for a while. do lmk if you find behaviors to the contrary

5 hours ago, DocClox said:

A bit more info on the respawn-in-t-pose issue.

I just revisited Cronvangr Cave. The three vamps there were my first slaves on this run. I tend to leave them in the cave, returning every now and then to check on discipline and clear out any spiders if necessary. Last time but one I was there, I'd left it a bit too long and I had to clear the spiders out. (Also Opus Korneum had respawned, which it isn't supposed to. Clearly there's some quirk to the SE respawn mechanism).

Anyway, I cleared the spiders out and all was well. Next time I revisited however, the three vamp girls had respawned. And they'd done it in t-pose. I might add that the original ones were still there, stripped and kneeling. I was able to enslave on of the newcomers. I killed another one but couldn't loot the body.

I'm fairly certain the vamp girls in that cell aren't supposed to respawn either, or at least I've not seen it happen in LE. So maybe this is an SE engine bug.

Anyway, more data is better than less, so FWIW...

hmm, maybe the respawn bugs are attached to the t-pose bugs or the mod thats causing it

15 hours ago, Repolhoo said:

someone can help me?

when I fast travel or else, the slaves stop the animations of tied, like the the animation on prision chains of the devious devices, and armbinders etc

with the followers it's don't happens

hope you can understand, I don't speak English

That's a problem with DD and/or ZAD devices and NPCs returning to the wrong idle animations.

Have a look here:

On 11/16/2020 at 5:12 PM, CliftonJD said:

Pahe_lives_on-7.4.6 beta:

• combat strength fix/changed so their stats should always have a minimum of 15
  • added fuz files to silent vampires

About the combat strength fix/change: I now have a slave with over 35.000 health, magica and stamina at level 30, (player character is at level 104 with 540 health btw) might that be a side effect? (Not that it is breaking anything)

Edit: Actually, most of my slave have now over 30.000 health, some even over 100.000.

2nd Edit: And it's rising even more. About 1k every Minute. I don't know if it will hit a wall or run into an int overflow at some time but it rose well above 1.6 million health for one slave. HSH Slaves do not seem to be affected.

3rd Edit: console command "setav health" sets it back, but does not keep it from rising again.

1 hour ago, Jasmine91 said:

About the combat strength fix/change: I now have a slave with over 35.000 health, magica and stamina at level 30, (player character is at level 104 with 540 health btw) might that be a side effect? (Not that it is breaking anything)

Edit: Actually, most of my slave have now over 30.000 health, some even over 100.000.

the huge health bonuses were from a few updates back, was an unintended side-effect that the stats kept growing. i released a reset to those stats in the previous update but mistakenly assumed it wasn't needed anymore and removed that change...i'll get that back into next update so their stats reset to normal levels

1 hour ago, Jasmine91 said:

2nd Edit: And it's rising even more. About 1k every Minute. I don't know if it will hit a wall or run into an int overflow at some time but it rose well above 1.6 million health for one slave. HSH Slaves do not seem to be affected.

if its still rising, click the status from mcm to restart the mod to see if its getting that from older values in the previous updates or if its the current values of this update

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

if its still rising, click the status from mcm to restart the mod to see if its getting that from older values in the previous updates or if its the current values of this update

Ok, I realized I was behind a couple Versions already in just one week. (damn you are fast at updating!)

Updated from 7.4.4 to 7.4.5 to 7.4.6beta. No more errors and health is back at normal and not rising any more! So all seems good now.

Some attributes seem to have changed and storing the slaves throws some errors, but that might not be a problem. Restoring slaves works without a warning.

Spoiler

While saving slaves:
[11/18/2020 - 12:19:05AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias slave030 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.getMax2() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1140
	[alias slave030 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.UpdateStrength2() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1182
	[alias slave030 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "pahslave.psc" Line 260
[11/18/2020 - 12:19:05AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp301"
stack:
	[alias slave030 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.getMax2() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1140
	[alias slave030 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.UpdateStrength2() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1182
	[alias slave030 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "pahslave.psc" Line 260
[11/18/2020 - 12:19:05AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias slave030 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.getMax2() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1141
[11/18/2020 - 12:19:05AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp300"
stack:
	[alias slave030 on quest PAH (0D01FAEF)].pahslave.getMax2() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1141

When loading savegame:
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property SeatD on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property SeatA on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property SeatC on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property ActorMount on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property RiderPAlias on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property Horse2Occupants on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property CityKeyword on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property Horse1Occupants on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property RiderR2Alias on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property HorsePinion on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property SeatDriver on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property RiderF2Alias on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property Horse1Alias on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property Horse2Alias on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property HorseTieR1 on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property TestObject on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property PackHorse on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property RiderR1Alias on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property PackhorsePerk on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property HorseCommand on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property SeatB on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property HorseTie1 on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property RiderF1Alias on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property HorseMarker on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:13AM] Warning: Property FindSlaves on script pahsccorescript attached to pahscCore (75000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

And the old ProcessArousals Error:
[11/18/2020 - 12:24:01AM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to Actor[]
stack:
	[PHHSHScenesSLA (490BF923)].phhshscenesla.ProcessArousals() - "phhshSceneSLA.psc" Line 16
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest PHHSHStorage (49008402)].phhshplayerscript.OnArousalComputed() - "phhshplayerscript.psc" Line 45

Attached the logs if interested.

So thanks!

Papyrus_PAH_7.4.4.log Papyrus_PAH_update_7.4.4-to-7.4.5.log Papyrus_PAH_update_7.4.5-to-7.4.6b.log

43 minutes ago, Jasmine91 said:

damn you are fast at updating!

lol, normally not so much but when a bug slips by, i like to fix that asap

46 minutes ago, Jasmine91 said:

No more errors and health is back at normal and not rising any more! So all seems good now.

good to hear it

47 minutes ago, Jasmine91 said:

storing the slaves throws some errors

ok, thanks for reporting it. easy fix for next update