Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

On 12/29/2018 at 1:50 PM, Faustus said:

No, I've never had PaHE, only PaH. So it didn't work - the game with PaHe installed just wouldn't launch at all (CTD on loading main menu). So I gave up for now...

ctd on main menu means you've missed a pre-requisite mod

On 12/29/2018 at 2:27 PM, clandestined said:

So hoping anyone with a bit of know how can help me out here.
To keep it short and sweet, I used PAHE along with Everybody's Different Redone. The play nicely together except when I collar someone, their face gets discolored and never recovers.
It's kinda like the face texture is ripped off and replaced wrongly or something.
Anyone else have this kinda problem and have a clue how to fix it?

i'll have to look into adding that to my test list next, based on your description it sounds as tho the npc face and/or skin textures are applied thru an outfit manager system rather than a worn skin texture

On 1/3/2019 at 12:46 AM, QuietCastle said:

Would it be possible to make a addon for this with the same features as Paradise Halls Extender - Slave Capture Spells and Poisons by Mutifex into the Mod? Or make a Patch For it, it was made for a older version of PAH but he has not updated the mod since 2013.

those potions/poisons were made to increase the odds of enslavement for use on a version of paradise halls that used a chance system for enslavement rather than automatic. refer here:

On 1/3/2019 at 3:41 AM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The simplest way to emulate this is to use paralysis. Enslavement is all but automatic once someone is paralyzed. So, using a spell or poison of paralysis will do the trick. In fact, in Musje's mod "Home Sweet Home" which depends on PAHE, the quest requires you (as the slaver) to do just that. An Argonian NPC instructs you on doing it.

On 1/4/2019 at 3:58 AM, QuietCastle said:

they also remove them when i tell the to strip

sounds like you either have some broken dd issues or broken slaves spamming up your papyrus, i can tell you i had some similar issues when dd and cursed loot firsed updated but the 2 newer cursed loot updates seem to have fixed those issues i had

i suggest retrying current versions of dd and cursed loot on a newer save if you haven't already tried that

On 1/6/2019 at 4:21 AM, StepanBo said:

I installed the mod, MCM menu appeared, but the mod is in STOPPED status and with notification to click it for status change. But nothing changes (other options don't change too after clicking on them). What could be the reason?

fixed in my next release, already being tested in beta, current release only works on new saves

Spoiler
6 hours ago, CrazySmoke said:

How to rent? Who can take? What conditions (except perk) must be met?

There is no one line for renting in the dialogue.

Sell - yes. But this is not a rental, but a sale.

Using PAHE alone there is no "renting" of slaves. You can add TDF prostitution to rent your slaves out as prostitutes. You could also go with Musje's And You Get A Slave (AYGAS) which is more complex and perhaps more satisfying. 

On 1/14/2019 at 2:56 PM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Using PAHE alone there is no "renting" of slaves. You can add TDF prostitution to rent your slaves out as prostitutes. You could also go with Musje's And You Get A Slave (AYGAS) which is more complex and perhaps more satisfying. 

We understand the rent differently.
Rent - the transfer of the right to use the item for a fee for a certain time. This is a rental.
So a lease dialogue with a city guard or military camp might look like this:
- Want to buy a slave?
- No, but guys need to relax a little.
- What do you suggest?
- Take this slave for a week. Guys will practice it in flogging and restrictions.
- 500 septim.
- Deal.
- I'll be back in a week.
This is the rent.
I have all the additions of PAH. TDF too. There is no rent.

Spoiler
31 minutes ago, CrazySmoke said:

We understand the rent differently.
Rent - the transfer of the right to use the item for a fee for a certain time. This is a rental.
So a lease dialogue with a city guard or military camp might look like this:
- Want to buy a slave?
- No, but guys need to relax a little.
- What do you suggest?
- Take this slave for a week. Guys will practice it in flogging and restrictions.
- 500 septim.
- Deal.
- I'll be back in a week.
This is the rent.
I have all the additions of PAH. TDF too. There is no rent.

If you have TDF and the PAHE patch for TDF there is rent in the sense that you can approach an NPC for a single use prostitution event. Longer term "rent" per your definition is NOT available currently with PAHE or any of its add-ons as far as I am aware.

For some reason, this mod alongside "And you get a slave" and "Home sweet home" always manage to destroy my game by overloading it with Papyrus stuff. I've had two clean reinstalls with under 150 mods (my first game had 400+), but it still comes down to this three PAH mods. Everytime I install them, sooner or later my game just dies. As soon as I uninstall them, everything works just fine. I used https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27119/?tab=files to validate that indeed these three mods are causing a massive Papyrus problem, namely strings are the issue. It just bloats. Any ideas how to fix it? I mean, many people seem to have no problems with this mod, so whats the issue here? Any suggestions? 

Load order incoming, as soon as I can get back to my computer.

12 minutes ago, RyuUchiha said:

For some reason, this mod alongside "And you get a slave" and "Home sweet home" always manage to destroy my game by overloading it with Papyrus stuff. I've had two clean reinstalls with under 150 mods (my first game had 400+), but it still comes down to this three PAH mods. Everytime I install them, sooner or later my game just dies. As soon as I uninstall them, everything works just fine. I used https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27119/?tab=files to validate that indeed these three mods are causing a massive Papyrus problem, namely strings are the issue. It just bloats. Any ideas how to fix it? I mean, many people seem to have no problems with this mod, so whats the issue here? Any suggestions? 

Load order incoming, as soon as I can get back to my computer.

use crash fixes to overcome the skyrim savegame string limit

unless you use it already and just want to point out that the PAHE family creates some kind of save game bloat?

49 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:
Spoiler

use crash fixes to overcome the skyrim savegame string limit

unless you use it already and just want to point out that the PAHE family creates some kind of save game bloat?

Yes, I use it. The save bloat was so bad that at some point, I couldnt even load a game that was saved after the last working one. Save Tool couldnt do anything either. 

I try to disable AYGAS as the user above suggested. Maybe that does something.

Edit: Sorry for double post, I messed up the editing.

14 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If you have TDF and the PAHE patch for TDF there is rent in the sense that you can approach an NPC for a single use prostitution event. Longer term "rent" per your definition is NOT available currently with PAHE or any of its add-ons as far as I am aware.

Thank.
This is what I wanted to clarify.

30 minutes ago, cybersex2016 said:

So I have this mod, the 3 Devious devices Mods, and the patch and I can't get the dwarven slave suit to show up on any of my slaves. Did I miss an something when using the bodyslide tool to build DD stuff?

thats a good question, I have the same issue

but if what I have read here on the topic is right, than the dwarven suit isn't finished yet, but will be sometime in the feature

or that's just my wet dream ☺️

you could read through here:

page 145

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, cybersex2016 said:

So I have this mod, the 3 Devious devices Mods, and the patch and I can't get the dwarven slave suit to show up on any of my slaves. Did I miss an something when using the bodyslide tool to build DD stuff?

Spoiler
1 minute ago, donttouchmethere said:

but if what I have read here on the topic is right, than the dwarven suit isn't finished yet, but will be sometime in the feature

page 145

I have not tried it but I believe that AVS has built one which can be found here:

21 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

page 145

thanks

19 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I have not tried it but I believe that AVS has built one which can be found here:

thanks, how do I add these into the game? (I use Mod Organizer 2)

On 1/16/2019 at 12:52 PM, cybersex2016 said:

thanks, how do I add these into the game? (I use Mod Organizer 2)

You'll need to use the Creation Kit to edit the Dwarven Devious suits add-on's .esp file to get them to work right. There was an error that stripped the race-use data from the armor add-on entries for the bodies in the public release, and that needs to be added back in to make them show up in-game.

The .nif files in the other post are just ground models for the parts that I threw together because things felt kinda unfinished without them, and put them up here for future/public use. To get them into the game you will need to move them into a Skyrim data folder- the same one as the meshes for the Dwarven Devious suit parts would be best- and use the 'world model' section of the armor entry in the Creation Kit to point the game at the ground mesh for each part.

18 hours ago, AVS said:

You'll need to use the Creation Kit to edit the Dwarven Devious suits add-on's .esp file to get them to work right. There was an error that stripped the race-use data from the armor add-on entries for the bodies in the public release, and that needs to be added back in to make them show up in-game.

The .nif files in the other post are just ground models for the parts that I threw together because things felt kinda unfinished without them, and put them up here for future/public use. To get them into the game you will need to move them into a Skyrim data folder- the same one as the meshes for the Dwarven Devious suit parts would be best- and use the 'world model' section of the armor entry in the Creation Kit to point the game at the ground mesh for each part.

oh, I'm not familiar with the Creation kit, but I'll take a look.

Can anyone explain a method to get slaves to respond to "You're going to do something for me" requests, assuming there is a way? I dug into the topics here some and learned that it may have less to do with training and more with slave's current emotions. However, nothing seems to change it to be useful more than 1% of the time, even relationship mods that for example through gifts or sex make slaves lovers and allies.

It certainly behaves more like training than mood. I have one slave that always follows orders, and have gone through probably 30 others that never respond to an order, preferring to be beaten to death over picking up their trash themselves.

Spoiler
7 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Can anyone explain a method to get slaves to respond to "You're going to do something for me" requests, assuming there is a way? I dug into the topics here some and learned that it may have less to do with training and more with slave's current emotions. However, nothing seems to change it to be useful more than 1% of the time, even relationship mods that for example through gifts or sex make slaves lovers and allies.

It certainly behaves more like training than mood. I have one slave that always follows orders, and have gone through probably 30 others that never respond to an order, preferring to be beaten to death over picking up their trash themselves.

First things first. The PAHE slaves respond to the PAHE values and not to the vanilla relationshiprank values of Skyrim. Using mods that make them love you in that way are a complete waste of time. While other statistics play a role the most important (for your purpose) is submission. I expect that you simply have not gotten a slave to a high enough submission to reasonably expect the results that you want. All these statistics can be checked on any slave at any time using the PAHE MCM menu.

Here is Psalam's (oft repeated) guide to slave training in PAHE. Start by going into the MCM and setting the bar that determines if they will run away as low as it can go. Next turn on the auto-rename toggle (it doesn't sound like you need this one but it doesn't hurt). Finally, in the MCM, make certain that you designate the "mark" toggle - I prefer the letter"x" on my English language keyboard because it is convenient to the wasd buttons. Close the MCM.

Go collect a slave. (This is where the mark button and auto-rename functions are handy).

Train your slave up to a submission such that when you tell them that they will fight for you they agree to do so. In my experience this requires a submission of about 20 and takes three sessions of beatings. As you mentioned each slave is different and some will take more but few will take less. Now take your slave to a safe, indoors location (I like Dragonsreach for this) and chain them up. Leave them to stew for about 6 weeks (game time) and they should come out with a submission, combat and pose score each of 100 (maximum). If you make a habit of copulating with them once or twice every time that you are in the vicinity you can also have their sex score up to 100.

It is because it takes this kind of time and effort to get a properly trained slave that I assumed that was your problem. If that is not so, please post. Oh, and before you ask, unless something has changed VERY recently, there is no mod that will increase this for you and save time.