Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

For some reason i cant get this mod to work. The Restless Hunter is in the Game. When going there, Pardo gives a Dialog to capture a bandit/thieve, etc... then nothing starts or happens... no quest or anything. also there is no MCM Menu for me. Paradise Halls is installed with all requirements. Can someone help me?

57 minutes ago, frobhub said:

For some reason i cant get this mod to work. The Restless Hunter is in the Game. When going there, Pardo gives a Dialog to capture a bandit/thieve, etc... then nothing starts or happens... no quest or anything. also there is no MCM Menu for me. Paradise Halls is installed with all requirements. Can someone help me?

sometimes you need wait for showing in the mcm menu. it depends the mods  you have installed.

try fast travel 2 a 3 times and see.

you need capture a bandit for the auctions.

try start a new game whith alternat start and see if showing in the mcm menu.

1 hour ago, mikesolo1975 said:

sometimes you need wait for showing in the mcm menu. it depends the mods  you have installed.

try fast travel 2 a 3 times and see.

you need capture a bandit for the auctions.

try start a new game whith alternat start and see if showing in the mcm menu.

Did all of those. Even deleted game and installed everything from scratch. no reaction. Could it be HSH Cant handle Pahe lives on 7.5 yet?

Edit: Just tested AYGAS and it works with 7.5

8 hours ago, frobhub said:

Did all of those. Even deleted game and installed everything from scratch. no reaction. Could it be HSH Cant handle Pahe lives on 7.5 yet?

Edit: Just tested AYGAS and it works with 7.5

The quest part of the mod is properly started by becoming thane of one of the three minor holds that have hearthfire homes (Falkreath, Hjaalmarch or the Pale). Once you've been given the right to buy land a dialog with the Jarl will appear along the lines of "is there something else that I can do for you my Jarl?" Run through that dialog tree and you get sent to Karthwasten and, well, just follow the clues from there.

Alternatively, just turn the quest off.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

The quest part of the mod is properly started by becoming thane of one of the three minor holds that have hearthfire homes (Falkreath, Hjaalmarch or the Pale). Once you've been given the right to buy land a dialog with the Jarl will appear along the lines of "is there something else that I can do for you my Jarl?" Run through that dialog tree and you get sent to Karthwasten and, well, just follow the clues from there.

Alternatively, just turn the quest off.

Did the "Bounty Hunter" Quest in Falkreach. It still doesnt trigger an HSH MCM Menu nor those it give me access to restless hunter / Pardo Quests. The Building ist there. Cell Tokens spawn a blue Cage, but if i press "Enter" nothing happens (i dont have em stacked as statet by the Creator). Its like all Textures and NPCs are in the Game but no Scripts trigger

1 hour ago, frobhub said:

Did the "Bounty Hunter" Quest in Falkreach. It still doesnt trigger an HSH MCM Menu nor those it give me access to restless hunter / Pardo Quests. The Building ist there. Cell Tokens spawn a blue Cage, but if i press "Enter" nothing happens (i dont have em stacked as statet by the Creator). Its like all Textures and NPCs are in the Game but no Scripts trigger

If you don't have the McMenu then something more fundamental is wrong. Delete your current version and load the most recent version making certain that you get the one for your game type (LE or SE).

44 minutes ago, Psalam said:

If you don't have the McMenu then something more fundamental is wrong. Delete your current version and load the most recent version making certain that you get the one for your game type (LE or SE).

i am using 1.26 for SE. also tryed 1.25 SE. no MCM on both versions. i am getting crazy with this... the only mod i have that doesnt work. Paradise Halls itself is working fine. as does AYGAS and everything else that is an extension

Edit: Also as there is an Option in MCM of Paradise Hall AYGAS to look up all extrensions... HSH is NEVER Detected

33 minutes ago, frobhub said:

i am using 1.26 for SE. also tryed 1.25 SE. no MCM on both versions. i am getting crazy with this... the only mod i have that doesnt work. Paradise Halls itself is working fine. as does AYGAS and everything else that is an extension

Edit: Also as there is an Option in MCM of Paradise Hall AYGAS to look up all extrensions... HSH is NEVER Detected

Next is to look at a load order issue. Can you post your current load order (preferably in a spoiler)?

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Next is to look at a load order issue. Can you post your current load order (preferably in a spoiler)?

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
paradise_halls.esm
XPMSE.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
FNIS.esp
PamaCruxification.esp
PamaFurnitureScr.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
[GFB]Jewellery and jewels.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
cain_Jordis.esp
DaedricCastle.esp
Heels Sound.esm
InteractiveGallow.esp
IonaReplacer.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
Nemesis PCEA.esp
PamaInteractiveBeatup.esp
High Poly Head.esm
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
Ayleen Follower.esp
Better Vampires.esp
hearthfireextended.esp
SimpleOutfitManager.esp
SexLabTools.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Brows.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Kai's Lipstick.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
JaxonzRenamer.esp
KC - USLEEP Patch.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
anyonefollows2.esp
MFF_Core.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
ITortureFramework.esm
Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp

There you go ;)

1 hour ago, frobhub said:
  Hide contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
paradise_halls.esm
XPMSE.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
FNIS.esp
PamaCruxification.esp
PamaFurnitureScr.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
[GFB]Jewellery and jewels.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
cain_Jordis.esp
DaedricCastle.esp
Heels Sound.esm
InteractiveGallow.esp
IonaReplacer.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
Nemesis PCEA.esp
PamaInteractiveBeatup.esp
High Poly Head.esm
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
Ayleen Follower.esp
Better Vampires.esp
hearthfireextended.esp
SimpleOutfitManager.esp
SexLabTools.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Brows.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Kai's Lipstick.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
JaxonzRenamer.esp
KC - USLEEP Patch.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
anyonefollows2.esp
MFF_Core.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
ITortureFramework.esm
Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp

There you go ;)

First, try moving iTorture Framework to the end of the LO. If that doesn't work try disabling it.

BTW and unrelated to your issue, you can turn off the esp for XPMSE. It is only needed for a couple of mods and none of them are in your LO. DO NOT DELETE THE MOD, simply turn off the esp. That will frequently improve performance.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

First, try moving iTorture Framework to the end of the LO. If that doesn't work try disabling it.

BTW and unrelated to your issue, you can turn off the esp for XPMSE. It is only needed for a couple of mods and none of them are in your LO. DO NOT DELETE THE MOD, simply turn off the esp. That will frequently improve performance.

ITF cant be moved under the PAH Extensions other then Farengar.

Deactivating it didnt solve the issue

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Alternatively, move HSH above it.

Cant do that. Only PAH Extension i can move over it is Farengars Studys. Turning it off doesnt helps either

After a few hours of trial and error... reinstalling mod by mod in different orders: There is something wrong with the Mod itself and how it inserts itself in the PAH Framework and the other extensions... Everything works fine when hsh is not installed... Install Order: PHA => AYGAS => HSH = AYGAS stops working & HSH does nothing. Install: PHA => AYGAS/ITF => ITF/AYAGAS => HSH = same result... PHA => HSH => AYAGAS => whatever = Everything works except HSH

On 2/12/2021 at 12:55 PM, tinkerbelle said:

Try the nexus mod, Multiple Floors Sandboxing.

From what I remember, it changes the range of sandboxing searches from a cylinder slice to a hemi-sphere with a truncated top, so it then includes second floors.

I have that mod, and it has nothing to do with the "markers" from this mod hiding or showing, as in the blue pillory marker for the bedroom, the yellow rug for the house, and the green tilted wheel for the cell will not auto-hide, nor will they hide when I click the "hide markers" from the settings box. The ones on the same floor as the cage down in the cellar hides just fine, but the ones upstairs in the main floor will not hide.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

Which mods need the active xpmse plugin? My system could use a performance boost^^ My last saves usually CTD and I have to load a much older save befor.

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Which mods need the active xpmse plugin? My system could use a performance boost^^ My last saves usually CTD and I have to load a much older save befor.

The most common one is dual weapons redux. In all cases the XPMSE esp SHOULD be listed as a requirement if a mod requires it. Do be aware that if you are used to playing with the XPMSE McMenu and adjusting schlongs that you will lose that ability.

On 2/12/2021 at 4:58 PM, Grisgant said:

I know if I want a highly trained slave. Training is a pain specially since I like starting over from scratch every after only about a week or two of play through.

latest version of pahe has an alternate start scenario for the first slave

On 2/13/2021 at 9:09 AM, frobhub said:

is this manual install or with a mod manager, looks like an option is missed during install

6 hours ago, frobhub said:

With Mod Organizer 2.

On 2/13/2021 at 2:45 PM, frobhub said:

PHA => HSH => AYAGAS => whatever = Everything works except HSH

On 2/13/2021 at 9:09 AM, frobhub said:

Also as there is an Option in MCM of Paradise Hall AYGAS to look up all extrensions... HSH is NEVER Detected

keep the load order how you have it, but rerun the installers for hsh and aygas. choose hsh when installing aygas and choose aygas when installing hsh - they both run a different script to detect the other

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2021 at 12:29 PM, Martok73 said:

I placed some house markers and bedroom markers on the main floor and second floor of the Lakeview Manor home, and they won't hide. I've went downstairs to the cellar where the cage and little box is located and used the menu to show/hide them, but they just won't hide. The markers that are on the same level as the cage/settings box hide just fine, but those upstairs won't. Can anyone tell me how to force them to hide?

I think this is because you changed cells, the HSH markers only work in same cell

[NGoS] Nymph Girls of Skyrim -  First I am terrible at figuring where these things end up posting on the thread so sorry about that.... These two mods conflict and cause CTD in the Alchemist Hut/Riften Imperial Cell area.  I cross posted in the Nymph Girls of Skyrim as well.   I run Wyre Bash and Loot and spent about an hour trying other things but Nymph Girls was a new add to my load order and there is a Nymph at the Alchemist's Hut so I figured it was conflicting with this mod and removed it and no more CTDs.  I would be happy to inform Loot/wyre Bash, etc if someone can point me to proper protocols.