Another bug I encounter that made this mod unplayable on my Skyrim... my pimp sometimes just stops following me, I suppose it's because I used 'release player' function which was also because another bug which I believe it was because of a John was triggered but he couldn't locate me and my pimp's dialogues about this mod would be all missing if I didn't use the 'release player' function. 

Also, when I was trying to trigger the 'punishment event' through the 'can you find me a job', my pimp only teleported around me every 2-3 seconds. Does it have anything to do with me using zaz 8.0?

I really like this mod, actually, this mod is the only reason I come back to Skyrim, thank you very much if anyone can help ^_^

so the slave path seemed work fine, but the option of 'can I do something for you' it's currently gone, I wonder if it's another bug or I need to wait for a certain period of time to let it appear again?

Sorry for the bad English, I would explain if some words of mine confuse you

On 1/7/2019 at 10:55 AM, rjn said:

I agree there are quite a few issues.  First, trying to "work" long-term as a prostitute is so realistic it soon becomes tedious.  Second, as a slave to your follower they get cowardly in combat and dump you.  Here's some advice to get some fun out of the mod as it is:

1)  Set all clothing before trying anything else.   Use Skyrim Options to set the 'Map" key to a different key than "M" (I use "<" for this.)

2) If you do the slave training quest, choose to be free at the end or if you are sold, end the quest with the console.

3)  For prostitution avoid using any pimp or going solo on the street or pimping your follower.  To try out prostitution -- walk into a brothel and ask for work, just ask to leave when you get tired of it. 

4) Ask to be the slave of your follower.  To avoid weird combat master leaving behavior - take your follower to Riften and marry them (also a good way to use the wedding clothes you defined).  When you are married your follower will never leave you after combat.  After they become your master they aren't actually a "follower" anymore so avoid making them a true follower with a follower mod or dialog.

5) Don't bother with horses or houses.  It's not worth the hassle.

6) Learn some destruction magic.  You can buy spells after asking your master for money.

7) Ask your follower/master if they want anything from time to time to trigger master/slave actions.

? Don't use any other slave mods (you can use other bondage mods but you'll have to use the console to free yourself occasionally).

Following these steps I've gone form start to finish of the main quest.

Hey, thanks for this, im gonna give it a third shot. I tried twice already, and i was never able to get to some "working" point.

Like - not working at all, no clue what to do... I spent several hours trying to figure what to do. Tried some training dungeon start, npc got stuck to furniture every action, took ages... nothing going on, i gave up. Sold in auction, went with mistress to some brothel, it all broke out somehow (i dont even remember how)... etc.

Finally someone gave some guide, what to do. You could add, which modules to instal... i think i installed all from "new" (now bit old) version. No other mods except basics.

I had some problems with mods using autopathing, namely this, and prison overhaul, npc get stuck even on straight stair, rotate etc, try again, then teleport, then stuck and it breaks all. They are not even able to walk around table lot of times f.e. Not sure what might be case. No problem with slaverun tho (the only one of "big" mods i had working flawless - relative, well alpha3 was buggy, but i finished all slave story until the end - it was great).

6 hours ago, kiki78 said:

Hey, thanks for this, im gonna give it a third shot. I tried twice already, and i was never able to get to some "working" point.

Like - not working at all, no clue what to do... I spent several hours trying to figure what to do. Tried some training dungeon start, npc got stuck to furniture every action, took ages... nothing going on, i gave up. Sold in auction, went with mistress to some brothel, it all broke out somehow (i dont even remember how)... etc.

Finally someone gave some guide, what to do. You could add, which modules to instal... i think i installed all from "new" (now bit old) version. No other mods except basics.

I had some problems with mods using autopathing, namely this, and prison overhaul, npc get stuck even on straight stair, rotate etc, try again, then teleport, then stuck and it breaks all. They are not even able to walk around table lot of times f.e. Not sure what might be case. No problem with slaverun tho (the only one of "big" mods i had working flawless - relative, well alpha3 was buggy, but i finished all slave story until the end - it was great).

As for what to install, go with MariaEden v 2.1 and Riften Brothel.  Start a new game and set clothes  (if you're real ambitious travel around to different cities and place some torture equipment)  make sure your choices are saved then quit that game and start another new game.  Playing ME is a bit like getting a part in a play when you haven't read the script.  After you fumble through some parts you start to learn where you should go and what you need to do next time.  Quite a bit of the action can be advanced just by using the "T" key to wait an hour.

I am also one of the people that eagerly wait for your next release, i still visit your thread here now for about 2 Years regularly, i lost hope multiple times but yet you still work on it. Dude i gotta say you really earned my respect for still working on it while most of us are extremly impantient to get hands on the next version, me included^^

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only here as a clueless eden whore wondering what the hell the client wants.

If I'm unhappy with the mod in general (my first night playing it) I'll just be labeled a troll...

I must come to terms with the fact that I'm an entry-level player, comfortable with pet collar, deviously enslaved, SD+, but this mod is way above my pay-grade (or something).

What's with the clothes?

I think that's where I'm messing up, they want an outfit, not just nakedness....

I'm giving up, which'll piss off "Deviously enslaved" no end....

I only wanted to be Ysolda's toy, not service half of skyrim.

There is no mod in existence I know of that lets you please One NPC for the entire game.

I never went to the training or the auction, although the  plugin is installed (I got lucky, I guess)

Ysolda (my pimp) appears to be a client sometimes, and (as a client) she's great.

Some random butthole (Mr. Battleborn) wants to pee and is waiting,

"Come on! How much longer do I have to wait?"

Till hell freezes, you picky buttmunch.

(all due respect)

PS the alignments for sexlab go all screwy. I know (I know) it's some selection in a mod (this mod?) but sexlab already aligns for boots,

and for my 0.95-height character. 

All those carefully culled, precisely aligned SLAL thingies are mostly useless right this second.

I've gotta go, I think my lip is trembling.

ScreenShot14.jpg.db8def2115b58a84dc285548367f647c.jpg

sadistic.jpg.2fd0d60f7db58f5487efa2153f4759f3.jpg

Odd...game simply won't start.  Started a new game with the main mod, the ENG mod, the brothels, Jaxonz's & add-ons, etc. and after clicking "New" on the menu screen, the game just sits there and I'm staring at smoke.  I only have some SL animations, Aroused, DDa, DDi & DDx, SL Defeat and SL Deadly Drain installed.   Any ideas? 

I've found most of the 2.1 release to work, give or take some minor problems:

Some kinds of sex service simply hang-up.

Some innkeepers will let you work for them but lack any further dialog to leave their employ, get your cut, or anything else at all basically.

They are in the right alias, but don't show the dialog. I'm not sure why, it might be a faction problem.

However...

The "Foxclub" module that comes in the 2.1 installer seems to contain an ESP that is intensely toxic under MO and MO2.

They can load it once, and then you have to reboot your computer. If you try again without rebooting,

Skyrim will reliably CTD when you attempt to start a new game or load a save.

However, if you exclude loading the Foxclub ESP, then things go reasonably smoothly.

Moving it around in the LO makes no difference.

Merging it with another mod poisons the merge result.

I have been over the Foxclub ESP, trying to figure out why it is so problematic, and have made numerous attempts to resolve it.

It contains some fairly aggravating errors, but none of them are the cause of the CTD:

1. It contains a deleted NavMesh. Fixing the deleted NavMesh doesn't fix the problems.
  2. It contains a wild-edit to FortGreymoor that appears to inadvertently break its Civil War content. Again fixing this doesn't help.
  3. It contains a number of ITM lighting values. These certainly aren't breaking anything.

Despite fixing all these basic errors, and checking it over in the latest Tes5Edit, it still remains super-toxic.

It's possible that it works alright in NMM, but I haven't tried that.

The problem could be some interaction with other mods I have, but the fact that LO makes no difference suggests otherwise.

Also, sometimes it can be loaded, but usually it requires a computer reboot. It's a tiny ESP, so it's not a size issue.

I think that resaving from Tes5Edit would have fixed any corruption in the ESP structure.

There's nothing helpful in my Papyrus log. A lot of attempts to open stores with no files, but probably not even from Foxclub.

Puzzling.

Hi guys

I have been trying to use the builder spell to place a few objects in the world before starting a ME new game.

It works fine with the furniture, but I have troubles positionning the freak show and the dance show.

Whenever I try to place a show location, it stays highlighted, as if it's never validated. Looks like I cannot select it.

Does someone have a solution?