Well, we can discuss if I open the current version for public. But I don’t want to provide support in this state.

In current state almost all quests have to be started manually via spell, non DD restraints are no longer locked, a menu system is introduced to manipulate NPCs, the pose system is configurable by users, a quest manager allows to cheat most quests in order to skip distinct stages or to trigger scenes.

Lots of things are difficult to discover without instructions, most things are not translated.

I am still not finished with removing tufp, HR and Zap dependencies.

Does anybody really want to explore this adventure? Even if there is nothing left what you likely expect from Maria Eden?

8 hours ago, zaira said:

Does anybody really want to explore this adventure? Even if there is nothing left what you likely expect from Maria Eden?

I would be interested as long as everything can be started from the console. But I assume everything is in German, so that may present an obstacle. 

I still very much enjoy ME. The only problem I have with it is the whipping marker on furniture causing the master to walk away. I tried the fix suggested a while back, but it didn’t work. If I could have back the furniture whipping without rolling back to Zaz  6.11 I would be happy with ME as it is. 

9 hours ago, zaira said:

Well, we can discuss if I open the current version for public. But I don’t want to provide support in this state.

In current state almost all quests have to be started manually via spell, non DD restraints are no longer locked, a menu system is introduced to manipulate NPCs, the pose system is configurable by users, a quest manager allows to cheat most quests in order to skip distinct stages or to trigger scenes.

Lots of things are difficult to discover without instructions, most things are not translated.

I think people just want an update in what your working on more than anything else, to be fair the last time you gave any indication to the state of the mod was about 2 years ago before the new year and from that point its been very hush hush (also why people started thinking its abandoned).

I know that between real life, working on ZAP with t.ara and everything else you don't have a lot of time to work on Maria Eden. But with a thread left open and very little news from yourself people will inevitably start to speculate. Don't get me wrong I'd love to try the mod too despite what state it might be in but I also appreciate that you are german, I speak very little German and I only have a rudimentary understanding of skyrim modding and scripting.  I would require instruction as to what you would like testing and an understanding of how it was supposed to work as would most people here so I respect your decision to keep it in private testing until it is more polished.

However what might be worth considering is to do the following:

-Potentially a monthly update to inform us of what you happen to be working on.

-Lock the thread for the time being. (Might be a bit excessive as its also a pseudo-support thread)

10 hours ago, zaira said:

Well, why wouldn't? I, for example, will slowly saw the translation...

On 12/11/2018 at 10:00 AM, zaira said:

Sooo, you are already removed DD. You'll remove HR and zap. You are intended to make your mode standalone? ><

17 hours ago, kronnos44 said:

Where in dibella's name do i find that?

I don't have it installed at the moment so I can't be exact, but in the mod folder there's a "Sound" folder and in it there's a "Voice" folder which contains the voice files you should delete.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 2:47 PM, zaira said:

If it is - like you say - so easy to fix - well - take over.

I've always loved this mod. If you have any notes (in english) of quest bugs and stuff I'd be happy to take a shot at it. I don't know how successful I'll be but hey, less work for you, right? :D

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:31 PM, Sospice said:

I've always loved this mod. If you have any notes (in english) of quest bugs and stuff I'd be happy to take a shot at it. I don't know how successful I'll be but hey, less work for you, right? :D

As Long as Zaira does not say which Tools he uses for modding beside the  ck, most changes result in the break of the main Prostitution line . the Basic dialogue does not continue after the first question.

there are so many bugs, it would probably be better to write all new.

some examples :

the hotkey for open mouth  M (Default for map in any game)  can not be changed

using clothing for approaching Clients results in getting drunkards, old women and finally noone at all

follower does not react on clothing to prostitute and if done by dialogue she never stops

reward for Prostitution is unusable. you get eerything for 200 Gold  (vaginal same as for anal same as for threesome same as for whipping etc.

if the prostitute has a pimp, he is always around her, jumping on her up and down during sex scenes

in slavery catchong all Gold from the slave must be optional, otherwise skyrim is not playable

horse change in slavery same,  slave involved into combat, even with a wolf, leads to game breaking behaviour of the master

if the Client chooses the sex, as he always does in slavery, it results % in low Money Action like dancing, masturnbation, Client Masturbation, etc there must be some categories

Client Masturbation on prostitute  the Client stands in a strange wrong angle to the prostitute instead of direct in front of her

this is what comnes to my Memory on first thought. there is much more.

Hi everyone, i have a little problem with the installation of ME.

I use NMM 0.65.2, i have all required mod installed, but ME stop at 50% and say "an error as occured", something like that. Is that a known problem already ? I tried to search on the topic, but i couldnt find anything. And 1 or 2 years ago, i think i was able to install the mod on NMM, so i dont know where is the problem.

Thanks for your help.

On 1/5/2019 at 5:33 AM, shiagwen said:

As Long as Zaira does not say which Tools he uses for modding beside the  ck, most changes result in the break of the main Prostitution line . the Basic dialogue does not continue after the first question.

there are so many bugs, it would probably be better to write all new.

some examples :

the hotkey for open mouth  M (Default for map in any game)  can not be changed

using clothing for approaching Clients results in getting drunkards, old women and finally noone at all

follower does not react on clothing to prostitute and if done by dialogue she never stops

reward for Prostitution is unusable. you get eerything for 200 Gold  (vaginal same as for anal same as for threesome same as for whipping etc.

if the prostitute has a pimp, he is always around her, jumping on her up and down during sex scenes

in slavery catchong all Gold from the slave must be optional, otherwise skyrim is not playable

horse change in slavery same,  slave involved into combat, even with a wolf, leads to game breaking behaviour of the master

if the Client chooses the sex, as he always does in slavery, it results % in low Money Action like dancing, masturnbation, Client Masturbation, etc there must be some categories

Client Masturbation on prostitute  the Client stands in a strange wrong angle to the prostitute instead of direct in front of her

this is what comnes to my Memory on first thought. there is much more.

I agree there are quite a few issues.  First, trying to "work" long-term as a prostitute is so realistic it soon becomes tedious.  Second, as a slave to your follower they get cowardly in combat and dump you.  Here's some advice to get some fun out of the mod as it is:

1)  Set all clothing before trying anything else.   Use Skyrim Options to set the 'Map" key to a different key than "M" (I use "<" for this.)

2) If you do the slave training quest, choose to be free at the end or if you are sold, end the quest with the console.

3)  For prostitution avoid using any pimp or going solo on the street or pimping your follower.  To try out prostitution -- walk into a brothel and ask for work, just ask to leave when you get tired of it. 

4) Ask to be the slave of your follower.  To avoid weird combat master leaving behavior - take your follower to Riften and marry them (also a good way to use the wedding clothes you defined).  When you are married your follower will never leave you after combat.  After they become your master they aren't actually a "follower" anymore so avoid making them a true follower with a follower mod or dialog.

5) Don't bother with horses or houses.  It's not worth the hassle.

6) Learn some destruction magic.  You can buy spells after asking your master for money.

7) Ask your follower/master if they want anything from time to time to trigger master/slave actions.

? Don't use any other slave mods (you can use other bondage mods but you'll have to use the console to free yourself occasionally).

Following these steps I've gone form start to finish of the main quest.

I have been trying to download this mod but I cant get it to work. downloads successfully, but with no option in the menu to edit and doesn't appear to be functioning. I have a lot of mods downloaded, is there any well known compatibility issues? I could also post my mod list to see if anyone recognizes any. ty for you time.

Question, does the abduction event only apply to bandits in certain locations or can it work on anyone in any faction? Surrendering to bandits any number of times anywhere excluding 2 different bandit hideouts so far has not allowed them to make my pc their fucktoy, even with the abduction event set at 100. Doing it thru the dialogue option doesnt do it either. Trying it on necromancers didnt work at all yet the bandits at those 2 locations work the 2nd time I surrender to them like I was told here a few months back.