Lewd mods and XCOM 2

@Lucy gotta finalise the body first the neck and arm seams are kicking my arse and I have no idea why. I do want to do modified armour later though, crotchless tier 3 legs mmhmmmmm.

@Loogie There should be a way I think, use notbob's mod to scan and spawn a mission, create a set of armour that can only use nude model (easiest thing to do thb, we'll get to armour stats we we get to it), somehow create modified version of the rescue trooper vip mission (could look at how that retaliation mission mod is set up), find a way for forcing said vip to use the "armour", items should be callable from different mods. And yes animations are going to be a pain, I've only seen two people even touching anything animation related :/

Oh btw when you got the vip mission, did any of the civs spawn naked? Or have odd double arm/legs? Trying to figure out if my ini changes did anything.

And the byproduct is obviously meld tongue.png

@pan if you want shen with seams, I could look into it. Will be seperate mod though I think making everything modular would be best, we don't seem to have a mod limit issue for this game.

Thanks that you accept my suggestion. Personally I'm downloading that sdk to see what I can do, but it has 40 GB which mean I'm waiting it. Actually I hope to see shen naked except she still wear shoe and belts, am I too greedy? tongue.png

PS: Just start up the SDK and my feeling is, my ability won't allow me to touch it. sad.png

Hello guys. Amazing work! What about naked snek ladies?

I wonder if tuna had a tits, would ppl fap to it too?...

Wait, that's not how you make tuna mayonnaise?

With that thought in mind, I will never have tuna salad again. Ever, period.

...snip...

I am not sure if it will be easy, because it will require to change the main UI of the command center.

That is my idea:

Use your soldiers to have sex with thew other soldiers to quickly regenerate their health.

But only if we can see a small sex scene for the "health regeneration".

I don't see why you'd have to change the UI. And if you did, it's easy enough.

I downloaded the creation stuff one minute after I downloaded the game.

But I was never able to run it correctly, and then I moved to another game.

"Changing the UI" is because to have something like I said, you need a change in the user interface to enable this specific action.

I am not saying it is impossible, it is just something that may conflict with other mods.

Can we add parts of other armors ourselves? Is that a complicated thing to do?

I only know the basics of Nifscope and I have downloaded the XCOM Development Tools. Does anyone know were I can find a tutorial that teaches how I could do mash-ups with the Meshes and textures other people have already released?

Thanks in advance

I don't see why you'd have to change the UI. And if you did, it's easy enough.

I downloaded the creation stuff one minute after I downloaded the game.

But I was never able to run it correctly, and then I moved to another game.

"Changing the UI" is because to have something like I said, you need a change in the user interface to enable this specific action.

I am not saying it is impossible, it is just something that may conflict with other mods.

I'm not sure what other action you're talking about. Prostitution? Notbob alreasy modded that in, just needs some polish.

I'm not sure what other action you're talking about. Prostitution? Notbob alreasy modded that in, just needs some polish.

My point was: adding an extra feature, like adding an extra menu option in the main UI to do <write here something> may be difficult to harmonize with other mods.

But it was just a general point, I am not familiar with this game engine (actually the game engine yes, but not how it was used for this game.)

So has any one looked in to the viper bind yet?.  Form what i can see playing in game it looks like useing it for sex is easy as the bound soldier and viper bind animations are used only in binding.  So all you need to do is replace the animations (and may be set it to knockout not kill) and you good to go.

But as far as i know http://steamcommunity.com/id/rekinoxxxl is the only one that has got a working animation mod.

An update, I just reach to the last mission and I see this, it prove that this mod and this game must become an Epic, when is the last time you see this? heart.gif

w9h18j.gif

Looks like a wondeful dream. Do you have something else like this?

I just capture the screen and combine them into a GIF.

So has any one looked in to the viper bind yet?.  Form what i can see playing in game it looks like useing it for sex is easy as the bound soldier and viper bind animations are used only in binding.  So all you need to do is replace the animations (and may be set it to knockout not kill) and you good to go.

But as far as i know http://steamcommunity.com/id/rekinoxxxl is the only one that has got a working animation mod.

Then do it?

@Perraine In theory yes, but I don't know how.

@leggen I'm not sure why it's doing that, it shouldn't happen.

@wizard12 Physics, probably, I know in theory how to do it, but like I said before, my experiments have been mildy glitchy. As for different types of hair, no, gotta actually finish the body first, currently switching to a better crotch mesh.

@Pan ah nice, it's not on my end then. I don't actually know how the slider works, it only sets a higher or lower chance of spawning with customisation from that dlc/mod. I should also rename it I guess :P

@ufjoif you can make it a custom armour if you want, the upk is there, just call the archetype.

Although.....in a theoretical sexframework, a nude armour would allow something like sexout body switching on demand. Someone would have to make that though :P

attachicon.gifBarebaremod.zip Anyway, mini update, no much changed, just added legs without pubic hair. Note I do know that any tier that isn't kevlar won't have bare arms, seeing as I can also fix the arm seams if I re rig them, I'll add them in next time. Oh I've added a line in the ini to *mayyyybe* allow civs to spawn with, I can't really test that properly.

I also noticed the body and legs for some reason have the arm tattoos overlaid on them if arm tattoos are used, I think it's something with material channels that get exported, will need more testing, although if I can figure it out, we get body tattoos :/

Thanks for this, works well

@Perraine In theory yes, but I don't know how.

@leggen I'm not sure why it's doing that, it shouldn't happen.

@wizard12 Physics, probably, I know in theory how to do it, but like I said before, my experiments have been mildy glitchy. As for different types of hair, no, gotta actually finish the body first, currently switching to a better crotch mesh.

@Pan ah nice, it's not on my end then. I don't actually know how the slider works, it only sets a higher or lower chance of spawning with customisation from that dlc/mod. I should also rename it I guess :P

@ufjoif you can make it a custom armour if you want, the upk is there, just call the archetype.

Although.....in a theoretical sexframework, a nude armour would allow something like sexout body switching on demand. Someone would have to make that though :P

attachicon.gifBarebaremod.zip Anyway, mini update, no much changed, just added legs without pubic hair. Note I do know that any tier that isn't kevlar won't have bare arms, seeing as I can also fix the arm seams if I re rig them, I'll add them in next time. Oh I've added a line in the ini to *mayyyybe* allow civs to spawn with, I can't really test that properly.

I also noticed the body and legs for some reason have the arm tattoos overlaid on them if arm tattoos are used, I think it's something with material channels that get exported, will need more testing, although if I can figure it out, we get body tattoos :/

Thanks for this, works well

+1 you rock!