Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Strange, i made a very similar and thorough proposal prior to the release of Xcom 2, it seems my thread had been entirely removed. =/

But no matter, honesty I think Xcom 2 engine and features has the potential to produce the most celebrated slave/breeding game ever, period.

Given the release of fallout GECK are still months away, i think modders should divide some of their precious time and invaluable attention to this awesome game. 

It's not that it was deleted, it's just that you made it when they implemented the new layout, and only stuff from before then was preserved when they went back to the classic one. There was an archive for this stuff if I remember correctly though.

Is it possible to edit the picture in Notbob's mod without having to download the 40gb development tools?

image has to be stored in the ModPackage.upk file. it was made with unreal editor, so I guess you only really need unreal editor to edit the package.

that's great, thanks for the tip

Anyone know of a way to up the chances for a rescue mission? I've got about 12 XCOM gals I'd like to retrieve but haven't had a VIP rescue mission for quite some time - also: really looking forward to how the whole adult xcom2 pans out, so thank you very much for this great first step

It's not that it was deleted, it's just that you made it when they implemented the new layout, and only stuff from before then was preserved when they went back to the classic one. There was an archive for this stuff if I remember correctly though.

need to hijack this quickly. Why was the new layout revoked?

was kinda bad

was kinda bad

Let's go with Terrible

was kinda bad

Let's go with Terrible

The issue was stability and from what i recall Ashal saying there was no way/likely hood in near future to make the new layout stable

I dont think the archive is up anymore either as it was said at the time it would only be available for a couple of months after the reversion back

added a simple prostitution button to the soldier menu in the armory. takes 1 to 3 days to finish, when finish you get some random resource, and the soldier you used gain 1 kill. giving soldiers kills were the only way to level them up it turns out.

also figured out how to put in custom images, you'll see my lousy attempt at drawing in the prostitution result popup.

You can control how much resource you get from each prostitution run, it's in the .ini as usual.

Now I have to think about what kind of risk to introduce. I don't want to always outright just kill a soldier, but I don't know what meaningful de-buff I could have possibility apply here since you could just leave the de-buffed soldier permanently on alien wang duty.

Still want to implement pregnancy, but I don't think I will bother until I figure out what you gain/lose out of it.

hi, noob here, just curious, where do i drop these files?

thankyou

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods\

then drop the ModModMod folder there and it will show up in the xcom2 launcher

hmmm. i did that but i dont have anything popup in the xcom2 launcher, only the Play. workshop and Exit

i had to manually make a mods folder, then i extracted the files from the modmodmod.zip into it,

did i need to put the actual archive in?

also thanks for the speedy reply

Edit- sorry i downloaded a mod from the workshop and now i have a drop down box for active mods, but modmodmod doesnt appear, i may of installed it wrong

No worries, I dont use steam workshop EVER so can't help on that one but maybe look and see if you can see where it has put the mod folder in case the workshop changes things?

Otherwise check and make sure your

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods\ModModMod\

contains the following:

/conffig

/content

/localization

/script

/src

modmodmod.xcommod

modpreview.jpg

readme.txt

When I first extracted it all these were in a second level of modmodmod folder

Hope that helps, also, to get most benefit I found starting a new game makes xomc2 mods work better

Not LL tier stuff.

But heres yet another example of whats possible.

Im excited.

But good news! New sectoid is in SFM. This guy has made a bunch of stuff with em. Worth taking a look. I can see some that would fit with ModModMod http://arnoldthehero.tumblr.com/

So we have our first modded alien with cock huh? Modding resources is a-go.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/f56b67cd6be236c4f453b82a927403da/tumblr_o2n4prHplV1uowduuo2_1280.png

Guy of that tumblr linked to yet another tumblr's post with that image on it. I gotta admit I like the sleek cock a little more for the alien, than a 'regular' looking one.

Yes, that must be it. Cheers.

Not LL tier stuff.

But heres yet another example of whats possible.

Im excited.

But good news! New sectoid is in SFM. This guy has made a bunch of stuff with em. Worth taking a look. I can see some that would fit with ModModMod http://arnoldthehero.tumblr.com/

So now we know animations can be edited/added... As soon as we get somebody who know's what they're doing in here, I give it two months at max before we get a first stab at a true lewd mod...

post-296093-0-97416900-1456363805_thumb.jpg

No worries, I dont use steam workshop EVER so can't help on that one but maybe look and see if you can see where it has put the mod folder in case the workshop changes things?

Otherwise check and make sure your

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods\ModModMod\

contains the following:

/conffig

/content

/localization

/script

/src

modmodmod.xcommod

modpreview.jpg

readme.txt

When I first extracted it all these were in a second level of modmodmod folder

Hope that helps, also, to get most benefit I found starting a new game makes xomc2 mods work better

i had extracted it properly, like to the right folder, but yea wasnt working, ended up just installing nexus mod manager and installing it through that and it seems to work. but im still not sure where workshop and NMM install to as the only thing in the xcom2/xcomgame/mods folder is the modmodmod files i put there manually.

oh well least its working now

thanks for the help

added a simple prostitution button to the soldier menu in the armory. takes 1 to 3 days to finish, when finish you get some random resource, and the soldier you used gain 1 kill. giving soldiers kills were the only way to level them up it turns out.

also figured out how to put in custom images, you'll see my lousy attempt at drawing in the prostitution result popup.

You can control how much resource you get from each prostitution run, it's in the .ini as usual.

Now I have to think about what kind of risk to introduce. I don't want to always outright just kill a soldier, but I don't know what meaningful de-buff I could have possibility apply here since you could just leave the de-buffed soldier permanently on alien wang duty.

Still want to implement pregnancy, but I don't think I will bother until I figure out what you gain/lose out of it.

Cool little mod!  Looking forward to seeing more.

Cant wait to see what yall will do. Maybe some Armor damage where they will end up nude

That could be cool.

Or with the new dodge mechanic:  maybe a skimpy, super-skimpy, or naked "armor" that provides loads of dodge, but nothing else.  Don't know how editable XCom 2 models are or will be, but that could be fun. . .