Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Is the nude patch all we're going to get? Don't get me wrong I love it but this game has so much more potential!

I'm sure I'm not the only one in this thread who's downloaded Blender and GIMP, ran through multiple tutorials, but finally gave up in frustration. New (or even modified) assets are going to require people with baseline knowledge of the tools.

Is the nude patch all we're going to get? Don't get me wrong I love it but this game has so much more potential!

I'm sure I'm not the only one in this thread who's downloaded Blender and GIMP, ran through multiple tutorials, but finally gave up in frustration. New (or even modified) assets are going to require people with baseline knowledge of the tools.

This would be the issue in a nutshell, i believe. Alot of the modding talent simply isn't interested, and their attention is primarily focused with Bethesda games, where there are more modders and a bigger audience. Getting these sorts of mods made is a large undertaking. Its sad XCOM2 may not be able to reach its potential, but i understand why.

At this point, im not expecting anything more than the nude patch (And thanks a ton for that by the way, moomany!), though id certainly love to see it.

This would be the issue in a nutshell, i believe. Alot of the modding talent simply isn't interested, and their attention is primarily focused with Bethesda games, where there are more modders and a bigger audience. Getting these sorts of mods made is a large undertaking. Its sad XCOM2 may not be able to reach its potential, but i understand why.

At this point, im not expecting anything more than the nude patch (And thanks a ton for that by the way, moomany!), though id certainly love to see it.

XCOM 2 has only been out for two months and DLC is still being released. Modders are figuring stuff out still. Calm your tits.

XCOM 2 has only been out for two months and DLC is still being released. Modders are figuring stuff out still. Calm your tits.

actually they are lots of mod for xcom 2, such as new models , weapons mods, armor mods, tatoo , voices and tons of shit... :D

in my opinion, bethesda game for in an big pit..even if the Geck is out and some great mod come out. this didnt going to change the fact fallout 4 is boring as hell (ad the others bethesda games already have an definitive community that will probably not big change now)

in my opinion, bethesda game for in an big pit..even if the Geck is out and some great mod come out. this didnt going to change the fact fallout 4 is boring as hell (ad the others bethesda games already have an definitive community that will probably not big change now)

what does bethesda have to do with xcom2?

read comment before... say modder are more focused on bethesda games...

so i say with fallout 4 i guess modder will not push the same attention to it than before and maybe come to xcom 2 for modding

IMO, whatever a good mod being created, if the game core is boring, it's futile.

For me, XCom2 is a good game ON my 1st play, but it had no replay value. Mod won't help much, or won't help at all.

Bethesda's games are the same. Finished the game before awesome mods being release. Then come waves of mods, it's just can't help me play the 2nd play trough.

IMO, whatever a good mod being created, if the game core is boring, it's futile.

For me, XCom2 is a good game ON my 1st play, but it had no replay value. Mod won't help much, or won't help at all.

Bethesda's games are the same. Finished the game before awesome mods being release. Then come waves of mods, it's just can't help me play the 2nd play trough.

Well I pity you then :/ I did 2 full fo4 playthroughs and workin on a third and Im on my 4th full campaign for xcom2

read comment before... say modder are more focused on bethesda games...

so i say with fallout 4 i guess modder will not push the same attention to it than before and maybe come to xcom 2 for modding

ahh got ya

Not the same for me.

I got it day 0. Played, completed in about 40 hours. Then re-played on max difficulties (really max) and completed again in 60 hours.

But right now I am playing it again (yep all my troops are naked girls now), I still like it. And probably I will play it from start to end another time or two.

I would say how many times I have played the game but I think just saying that I have 510 hours sunk into the game would speak better to how much I enjoy Fallout 4.

Lurk mode too strong, thanks for the thanks peeps.

@kexx the base 'barbie' torso and leg meshes come from the anarchy dlc upk but in static mesh form, no rig data, so annoyingly is causing my problem of seams that I've been bashing my head at for a month, which is why I haven't posted anything for a while.

I've tried skin wrapping everthing together, exporting skin data to mesh and importing on the connecting piece, using maya to see if it copies weights diferently, no dice, nada, short of rerigging the after some cosmic force gives me the patience to learn the blender ui and 'possibly' fixing the issue, I'm kinda stuck.

Technically I've started a nude shen mod....that has......interesting issues.

I've also remade the crotch area by merging the base body with the, crotch, vagina and anus mesh from ellowas's D.Va model, which has caused even more issues because I now need to fix the normal map, ah well the mesh looks nice ;_;

About arm tattoos appearing on the body, I know, but I don't know why.

At least new dlc tomorrow, might actually play the game instead of modding, that'd be a change :P

@2much Seams are between the torso and arm and torso and neck (and in my more edited version, between the torso and legs as well, sigh), I'm sure I'm just missing something silly.

@wizard I'm using neither atm, and it'd actually be more work to use them, I'd have to cut them up and re mesh them so they fit the head mesh of xcom 2, I only (I hope at least, it could be a smoothing issue) have rigging issues to deal with with the xcom body.

@kexx anarchy stuff isn't in the dlc folder, just the main upk folder, you need to load one of the material upks, can't remember the name, or the material instances won't load, but kinda unimportant unless you need to figure out how they did the armour and deco, the body uses textures and materials in the base game 'human_shared' upk.

Haha thanks but nope, static mesh meant it had no skeleton, it wouldnt animate even if you punched it with a berserker, that isn't a problem though, or the test version already released wouldn't work, just need to figure out how to fix the last little bit.

Hmm shame, I might have to look at how civs access customisation then in the sources and copy how the original civ deco gets loaded.

A lot of the pawn stuff is annoyingly (or not annoyingly, I donno, someone with more udk experience might love it?) in the upk, so yes I can get shen nude, but her head is apperantly rigged lower than the standard soldier head and it clips through the torso, but it doesn't in max, so it should be an animation issue.......then if her animation isn't set to the shen specific set, her face morph switches to that wierd teeth baring version, switched her pawn to a modified copy of her original atm, at least her head isn't stretched to infinity anymore. I suggest taking a look at the 'craft loot' party tygan stuff, and replace the tygan stuff with what ever they call the averger crew, might work then?

I might need to do the one mesh thing to get shen to work properly, but that would only work for shen. If I do it for civs, the neck would still get the seams (unless this stuff is oddly only on my end)

The more heads we have blindly bashing at it, the easier someone is going to accedentally sort it all out :P Nice work getting the working parts...err...working (work work).

(unrelated rant, but why does everyone want customisable weapon configs ;_; so much tedious checking if all the references link together and a few hundred more lines ;_;;_;;_; Also fyi you can't set decimals for the weapon piercing value.)

noooooo,anyway are you going to set up a PayPal account as i'll pay for this say around 10$ ,i don't think i can play anymore i've gotten too used to seeing my squads naked

hey got several mods going, and now I get recruits with only a head, and no name.   The toons I saved or added to the list from the dev, ect are fine.  I have the nude mod and the Prostitution mod working, but it is some other mod interfering with recruit generation.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or has an idea of how to fix this.

I can only fix it by steam fixing the game cache.  It fixes 2 or 3 files, but of course if I start the game modded the problem is back.

most the mods I have are added tattoos, colors, and props.

hey got several mods going, and now I get recruits with only a head, and no name.   The toons I saved or added to the list from the dev, ect are fine.  I have the nude mod and the Prostitution mod working, but it is some other mod interfering with recruit generation.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or has an idea of how to fix this.

I can only fix it by steam fixing the game cache.  It fixes 2 or 3 files, but of course if I start the game modded the problem is back.

most the mods I have are added tattoos, colors, and props.

Try forcing the game to generate a new config folder by deleting all the files in Documents/My Games/XCOM2/XCOMgame/Config. You might have to launch the game a couple of times to get your mods to stick.

post-711417-0-63374100-1463211923_thumb.jpg