Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Dear moomany, are you using any DLC to mod it? I can't run it properly?

Could you help me please?

I´m having the same problem...

:-(

Thanks

Which language you are using? Russian? it will have this problem.

No. German.

Could it depend on steam?

All my other mods are from the steam workshop and are working well.

At least it´s not a big problem here, because i´d prefer to play topless... Completely naked would just be too crazy XD

But I still would like to know what causes this issue...

Thanks

Dear moomany, are you using any DLC to mod it? I can't run it properly?

Could you help me please?

I´m having the same problem...

:-(

Thanks

Which language you are using? Russian? it will have this problem.

No. German.

Could it depend on steam?

All my other mods are from the steam workshop and are working well.

At least it´s not a big problem here, because i´d prefer to play topless... Completely naked would just be too crazy XD

But I still would like to know what causes this issue...

Thanks

I believe if your DLC provide you special clothing, it will turn the mod to receive data from other DLC, which create error.

It is nice to see that members are hard at work already adding great adult content for this game. Myself, personally, wont use this latest nude mesh as a stand alone. For me it breaks the immersion of battle when people are running around naked. But this latest skin nude mod can lay the ground work for even greater mods in the future that I could see as something I could down load. Here are some ideas I had that came to me a few days ago.

1.) Viper bond and rape- of course this was mentioned above several times.

2.) "Stop resisting" - The stun lancer has a critical chance of stunning and raping your soldier

3.) "Sextoid" - as mentioned above a critical chance that the sectoid will have a successful mind control and proceed to have his way with your soldier. 

4.) "Love boat" - You know how you look through out the rooms of your ship and you see your soldiers drinking beers, lifting weights or socializing. Well why not some of your soldiers get "extra close"? Every once and a while you'll see your soldiers getting some extra R and R from each other. Random blow job in the hall way, pelvic thrusts behind the bar...you guys get the idea. 

It is nice to see that members are hard at work already adding great adult content for this game. Myself, personally, wont use this latest nude mesh as a stand alone. For me it breaks the immersion of battle when people are running around naked. But this latest skin nude mod can lay the ground work for even greater mods in the future that I could see as something I could down load. Here are some ideas I had that came to me a few days ago.

2.) "Stop resisting" - The stun lancer has a critical chance of stunning and raping your soldier

3.) "Sextoid" - as mentioned above a critical chance that the sectoid will have a successful mind control and proceed to have his way with your soldier. 

4.) "Love boat" - You know how you look through out the rooms of your ship and you see your soldiers drinking beers, lifting weights or socializing. Well why not some of your soldiers get "extra close"? Every once and a while you'll see your soldiers getting some extra R and R from each other. Random blow job in the hall way, pelvic thrusts behind the bar...you guys get the idea. 

I like the idea of soldiers getting raped on the field, but wouldn't essentially adding a bind to most enemy types break the game rather hard?

I like the idea of soldiers getting raped on the field, but wouldn't essentially adding a bind to most enemy types break the game rather hard?

The AI could be tweaked to using the 'Bind' ability only on certain instances (Like low health maybe?), or with a low percentage chance, maybe? Also he mentioned criticals, so maybe only during a critical hit. Although for the Sectoid, they mind control from afar so maybe that wouldn't work. Lancers on the other hand go into melee for their stun strike. Could have the Sectoid mind control and force the victim to walk up to them I suppose.

Heheheh you said "hard". Well I wouldn't know to be honest, because well I'm not a programmer. 

Heheheh you said "hard". Well I wouldn't know to be honest, because well I'm not a programmer. 

What we need now is every female characters in this games has its nude body, then a framework to connect all of them together, then we can mod those sexout under that framework.

Well, I'm trying to dig through the development tools and see what's there. From what I want to do with it, some bits are missing like how to make in-game cutscenes without needing to code a butt-ton. So far, NotBob's basic mod is a great groundwork to start with and I'm amazed at what's in here. Hopefully, someone can expand on this somehow...

Well, I'm trying to dig through the development tools and see what's there. From what I want to do with it, some bits are missing like how to make in-game cutscenes without needing to code a butt-ton. So far, NotBob's basic mod is a great groundwork to start with and I'm amazed at what's in here. Hopefully, someone can expand on this somehow...

An update, good news to all, I suddenly notice that moomany's mod is compatible to all female characters, the only problem is NotBob's localization file don't fully understand it. which make this VIP naked but no arm. So my theory is, if the localization file default all character's uniform as naked body, every one would be naked immediately.

r09urn.jpg

The AI could be tweaked to using the 'Bind' ability only on certain instances (Like low health maybe?), or with a low percentage chance, maybe? Also he mentioned criticals, so maybe only during a critical hit. Although for the Sectoid, they mind control from afar so maybe that wouldn't work. Lancers on the other hand go into melee for their stun strike. Could have the Sectoid mind control and force the victim to walk up to them I suppose.

Or, if you were to play with both male and female units, the sectoids could mind control your male units and have them force themselves on the female units, or mind control the female units and have them "distract" the male units. Since your units are usually closer to each other than the enemy.

Also, and I realize this would probably be pretty difficult, but what about a mod that changes retaliation missions so the aliens find better uses for the civilians rather than just shooting them in the head?

Or, if you were to play with both male and female units, the sectoids could mind control your male units and have them force themselves on the female units, or mind control the female units and have them "distract" the male units. Since your units are usually closer to each other than the enemy.

Also, and I realize this would probably be pretty difficult, but what about a mod that changes retaliation missions so the aliens find better uses for the civilians rather than just shooting them in the head?

Technically, that could be possible. However, you'll need to change or replace the equipment when those missions rolls round. It is possible as there is code that indicates a change in equipment, similar to the Dark Events armour padding. However, the problem is that you need to call this 'equipment' script at EVERY instance of a retalitory mission which might be hard since it could be linked to other missions...

So... I am already working on a nude skin for the Vipers  - have done some nude skins for Titan Quest in the past. But...

I need some easy to use Modbuddy guide (the official is frankly, useless) to just HOW I can apply textures to meshes. I tried everything, they just never show up in the Editor. Neither can I view the meshes when inserted on the map in the editor, they appear as empty outlines. Little help please.

So... I am already working on a nude skin for the Vipers  - have done some nude skins for Titan Quest in the past. But...

I need some easy to use Modbuddy guide (the official is frankly, useless) to just HOW I can apply textures to meshes. I tried everything, they just never show up in the Editor. Neither can I view the meshes when inserted on the map in the editor, they appear as empty outlines. Little help please.

It always good news to hear newcomer, welcome.

Youtube has some friend-made tutorial, do you watched them? 

You're doing God's work, son.

Anyway, /r/xcom2mods on Reddit should have some good details on that. Captnbubs did a tutorial on adding props, you might be able to get info from there.

The one mod I absolutely need.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=623181918

There's a part about textures, maybe that helps?

Still day-dreaming about Shen, any good news could hear, please? 

When are you hoping for Shen to be nude? as i think during the research/plot cut-scenes you would need to amend the cut scene itself rather than a texture

Still day-dreaming about Shen, any good news could hear, please? 

When are you hoping for Shen to be nude? as i think during the research/plot cut-scenes you would need to amend the cut scene itself rather than a texture

I just want to see her naked except wearing belt and shoe at Engineering Bay, just ignore those cut scene, you can't change those animation, right?