Lewd mods and XCOM 2

I can't seem to get the barebare mod to show up in Xcom2's mod launcher. Copied the files to SteamXcom2>Xcomgame>Mods folder, tried refreshing mod list but it does not show up.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Did you copy over the entire folder of barebaremod including the folder itself? Perhaps reload Steam?

I can't seem to get the barebare mod to show up in Xcom2's mod launcher. Copied the files to SteamXcom2>Xcomgame>Mods folder, tried refreshing mod list but it does not show up.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Did you copy over the entire folder of barebaremod including the folder itself? Perhaps reload Steam?

ooooh... I thought the mods folder was supposed to be like Skyrim's data folder, just copied all the files into it. I copied the whole folder in and it works now, thanks.

It's a shame modding hasn't really taken off for xcom2 - even over at the nexus things are pretty quiet

There are a few more on the workshop but I refuse to use it as I hate the functionality

Looking forward to what anyone comes up with on the naughtier side of things though

So... I am already working on a nude skin for the Vipers  - have done some nude skins for Titan Quest in the past. But...

I need some easy to use Modbuddy guide (the official is frankly, useless) to just HOW I can apply textures to meshes. I tried everything, they just never show up in the Editor. Neither can I view the meshes when inserted on the map in the editor, they appear as empty outlines. Little help please.

It always good news to hear newcomer, welcome.

Youtube has some friend-made tutorial, do you watched them? 

Yeah, but they are of little help here. And the XCOM forums have almost zero modding talk. TRied nexusmods but the community isn't helpful.

Anyway, not sure I will bother as someone is already making it.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19291196/

So... I am already working on a nude skin for the Vipers  - have done some nude skins for Titan Quest in the past. But...

I need some easy to use Modbuddy guide (the official is frankly, useless) to just HOW I can apply textures to meshes. I tried everything, they just never show up in the Editor. Neither can I view the meshes when inserted on the map in the editor, they appear as empty outlines. Little help please.

Yeah, but they are of little help here. And the XCOM forums have almost zero modding talk. TRied nexusmods but the community isn't helpful.

I just want to say thx for making this, also could you plz also remove the armguards and the rest of the armor as well? Once you've figured things out that is. Honestly, i was surprised that noone picked it up before you for so long.

Just keep working on it, considering the last update on his snake was a month ago he might've dropped it

You might try https://www.reddit.com/r/Xcom2mods/ - although they don't want nsfw work there, I think what you need would be either already there or readily answered.

Hi. I would just like to ask anyone how to get this mod to work as I am a noob when it comes to getting mods to work in games.

1. unzip and copy downloaded folder to the folder "XCOMGame" - "Mods" folder.  Create if exist. 

2. Then run ModLauncherWPF.exe and chek out the point with mod was selected. Then push "play" and quit ModLauncherWPF.exe regardless the error.  

3. And Finally - launch your game as common. 

added a simple prostitution button to the soldier menu in the armory. takes 1 to 3 days to finish, when finish you get some random resource, and the soldier you used gain 1 kill. giving soldiers kills were the only way to level them up it turns out.

also figured out how to put in custom images, you'll see my lousy attempt at drawing in the prostitution result popup.

You can control how much resource you get from each prostitution run, it's in the .ini as usual.

Now I have to think about what kind of risk to introduce. I don't want to always outright just kill a soldier, but I don't know what meaningful de-buff I could have possibility apply here since you could just leave the de-buffed soldier permanently on alien wang duty.

Still want to implement pregnancy, but I don't think I will bother until I figure out what you gain/lose out of it.

@Perraine In theory yes, but I don't know how.

@leggen I'm not sure why it's doing that, it shouldn't happen.

@wizard12 Physics, probably, I know in theory how to do it, but like I said before, my experiments have been mildy glitchy. As for different types of hair, no, gotta actually finish the body first, currently switching to a better crotch mesh.

@Pan ah nice, it's not on my end then. I don't actually know how the slider works, it only sets a higher or lower chance of spawning with customisation from that dlc/mod. I should also rename it I guess :P

@ufjoif you can make it a custom armour if you want, the upk is there, just call the archetype.

Although.....in a theoretical sexframework, a nude armour would allow something like sexout body switching on demand. Someone would have to make that though :P

attachicon.gifBarebaremod.zip Anyway, mini update, no much changed, just added legs without pubic hair. Note I do know that any tier that isn't kevlar won't have bare arms, seeing as I can also fix the arm seams if I re rig them, I'll add them in next time. Oh I've added a line in the ini to *mayyyybe* allow civs to spawn with, I can't really test that properly.

I also noticed the body and legs for some reason have the arm tattoos overlaid on them if arm tattoos are used, I think it's something with material channels that get exported, will need more testing, although if I can figure it out, we get body tattoos :/

just wanted to make a shout out to these two for making two adult mods for this game, they dont really break the game so playing it feels like normal, but it does add some fun elements to the game

It's working!! It's Alive!))
I tried many game versions. But was only one who works with Baremod!
Attention to all who have white pants problem!: 
The version you need is with additional hairstyles, helmets and etc. Language here doesn't matter!!
25f47b67fd8f.jpg