SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

you can just disable human on creature animations in Sexlab MCM menu. You will find a option there to activate and deactivate certain options about sexlab and the animations itself.

I am aware of that feature but I was looking to reduce the animation count in my game. I already have 5000 something XD

Thanks for the response though.

That number isn't the same kind of animation, that figure is the kind handled by FNIS,  which in theory has an 8,000 limit. Animations of the type that Leito86 and other modders make are a bit different and SexLab 1.62 supports up to 500 of them, the total number of them installed and active in your game is shown in the SexLab MCM.

Is there a way to remove the noble bed for the animations that call one? I would personally prefer to just align them to any bed with the keys. Having this bed just appear is a bit hilarious. lol

The noble bed is an AnimObject.

Technically you can replace the animobject by editing the FNIS file.

Not super-easy, but with guarantted results.

Just keep in mind that the animation may not work fine, because the replacement bed may not have the same size, position, orientation of the one added as AnimObject.

you can just disable human on creature animations in Sexlab MCM menu. You will find a option there to activate and deactivate certain options about sexlab and the animations itself.

I am aware of that feature but I was looking to reduce the animation count in my game. I already have 5000 something XD

Thanks for the response though.

That number isn't the same kind of animation, that figure is the kind handled by FNIS,  which in theory has an 8,000 limit. Animations of the type that Leito86 and other modders make are a bit different and SexLab 1.62 supports up to 500 of them, the total number of them installed and active in your game is shown in the SexLab MCM.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. Guess I don't need to worry about hitting the limit after all :)

As a top-notch animator, you certainly have the artistic licence to make your animations to your own liking. Personally, however, I found myself reverting back to the "less punchy" version after trying the latest updated for a while. To my eye and personal preference, something about the more aggressive nature erased a lot of charm your animation pack had. Animations that look like the woman is actually enjoying herself are shamefully rare in this community, and I found that this latest small tweak has the effect of making the pack "blend in with the herd". I'm reminded of an over-eager teenager pounding a hole with no idea how to actually please the woman, and that's a shame because I always felt your animations were a cut above the rest.

Regardless, keep up the good work, and I hope my feedback is at least a little useful.

As a top-notch animator, you certainly have the artistic licence to make your animations to your own liking. Personally, however, I found myself reverting back to the "less punchy" version after trying the latest updated for a while. To my eye and personal preference, something about the more aggressive nature erased a lot of charm your animation pack had. Animations that look like the woman is actually enjoying herself are shamefully rare in this community, and I found that this latest small tweak has the effect of making the pack "blend in with the herd". I'm reminded of an over-eager teenager pounding a hole with no idea how to actually please the woman, and that's a shame because I always felt your animations were a cut above the rest.

Regardless, keep up the good work, and I hope my feedback is at least a little useful.

I blame pr0n.

Is there a way to remove the noble bed for the animations that call one? I would personally prefer to just align them to any bed with the keys. Having this bed just appear is a bit hilarious. lol

The noble bed is an AnimObject.

Technically you can replace the animobject by editing the FNIS file.

Not super-easy, but with guarantted results.

Just keep in mind that the animation may not work fine, because the replacement bed may not have the same size, position, orientation of the one added as AnimObject.

Well, thing is. When i first d/l'ed the animations for SLAL the bed wasn't there. Like from the start. When those animations started they were floating in the air. So i used to movement keys to align them to my Whiterun home bed. And it worked like a charm. Somewhere along the way I got another pack, not sure which, that must have included the objects. It showed up then. Superimposed atop my own bed and just generally looking silly lol

Well, thing is. When i first d/l'ed the animations for SLAL the bed wasn't there. Like from the start. When those animations started they were floating in the air. So i used to movement keys to align them to my Whiterun home bed. And it worked like a charm. Somewhere along the way I got another pack, not sure which, that must have included the objects. It showed up then. Superimposed atop my own bed and just generally looking silly lol

Yep.

AnimObjects are defined in the ESP, and require NIFs (meshes) and Textures.

SLAL does not provide them. You still need an ESP to add them, if they are custom.

NSAP was doing this. SLAL does not do this.

And the new feature of SexLab 1.62 (that enables adding animations by just writing a simple file, like SLAL) again does not add directly AnimObject (it is not possible to do it.) So you still need a mod to add the AnimObject.

(I think I overwrote...)

Yep.

AnimObjects are defined in the ESP, and require NIFs (meshes) and Textures.

SLAL does not provide them. You still need an ESP to add them, if they are custom.

NSAP was doing this. SLAL does not do this.

And the new feature of SexLab 1.62 (that enables adding animations by just writing a simple file, like SLAL) again does not add directly AnimObject (it is not possible to do it.) So you still need a mod to add the AnimObject.

(I think I overwrote...)

I wonder which one did it. I just found a list of packs and grabbed ones I didn't have. Wish I could go back and overwrite that one lol. Or reinstall it and NOT overwrite...whatever happened.

The only anim pack that I'll ever use. Seriously, after experiencing Leito's animation quality, it's difficult to go to another modder's packs. There's this fluidity to them that just makes the anims seem really natural.

The only animations that I can think of that can rival Leito's are the 0Sex animations, but those are not for Sexlab (yet... has anyone try to attempt to port them over to SL? Is it even possible?)

Anyway Leito, have you ever given a thought to making Trolls or Falmers animations? 

• 2 weeks later...

Related to the above request...I thought of taking a stab at converting the cowgirl reikling animations to human-human...for us that prefer the traditional route. That is if it's not in your plans. I imagine you get this request frequently since those are by far the sexiest animations released to date for Skyrim. It's a shame work of that quality is practically out of reach. Besides...one can never have enough cowgirl animations! Would this be ok? Of course, you will be at the top of the credits.

Thanks again for your work and please keep releasing.

I would love to see those converted to human/human. The riekling blowjob is stellar as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Leito, first of all thanks for your work on this animation pack. As it stands, I've never used one of these before - so if I use this pack  , will it replace the default SexLab animations? Sorry for the n00b question.

No..it won't replace the default anims. Just install the SLAL pack in your mod manager of choice along with the requirements stated by Leito on the download page. Totally worth it..you won't find better anims.

Thanks , so as I understand this will add more anims to the MCM menu in SexLab?

Hey Leito, first of all thanks for your work on this animation pack. As it stands, I've never used one of these before - so if I use this pack  , will it replace the default SexLab animations? Sorry for the n00b question.

No..it won't replace the default anims. Just install the SLAL pack in your mod manager of choice along with the requirements stated by Leito on the download page. Totally worth it..you won't find better anims.

Yep..and as per my edited post above, will upgrade some of his old Sexlab anims and add some new bondage and creature animations.

Yep..and as per my edited post above, will upgrade some of his old Sexlab anims and add some new bondage and creature animations.

Thank you, going to get started on this :)

I really love the previews, sadly that's as much as I've seen.

I can't seem to get them to work properly.

The human animations seem to work just fine. The beast animations not so much.

The human character acts out the animation, but the creature does not, it just stands there with it's junk out.

I've registered animations, run FNIS, refreshed creature framework and made sure I have all the required mods etc. But no luck at all.

Anyone got any insight into where I'm going wrong? Thanks all

hi i want upgrade my old version of this pack to the lastet one  ican simply overwrite? or  i need first to unistall the pack in a certain order?

Yes, just overwrite.

and if i just want unistall? Becouse the main post of author talk only about the installation process and not about  correct unistall