Cornoholio Posted June 29, 2020 Posted June 29, 2020 I just thought about the "Tattoo artist" thing, which would fit well in here. And then there's things like the Devious Chastity Piercing in here already...
Wut1969 Posted June 29, 2020 Posted June 29, 2020 Just now, Cornoholio said: I just thought about the "Tattoo artist" thing, which would fit well in here. And then there's things like the Devious Chastity Piercing in here already... You actually have a point. The Dibella quest puts the PC in a submissive role as well; in both quests the player has to deal with a loss of control. However, both quests offer a way out so in the end the PC regains control. You could look at 'Being A Cow'. In a way yhere are a lot of similarities between this mod and that one (IMHO, YMMV etc etc etc ), but BAC does have dominant partners, tattoos and does a nice job at PC transformations as well.
Balgin Posted June 29, 2020 Posted June 29, 2020 2 hours ago, Cornoholio said: I just thought about the "Tattoo artist" thing, which would fit well in here. And then there's things like the Devious Chastity Piercing in here already... That's alright. I wasn't telling you to go somewhere else. Just checking you hadn't accidentally posted in the wrong thread :D.
Xiaron Posted June 29, 2020 Posted June 29, 2020 I'm going to chime in on the tattoo artist idea. Honestly I think it would be a good addition to YPS, both as a feature, and a further fashion addiction. People get tattoo addictions IRL after all, and it's definitely fashion! Having an in game way to apply fashion slavetats tattoos either by the PCs choice or as a part of submission would be both a potential gold sink (especially if they charge to remove tats!) and a nice way to avoid using the MCM to add tattoos, which feels like cheating to me. I'm not sure how difficult adding a feather like this wold be though, but mods like rape tats might have the code needed just as an idea.
Slorm Posted July 1, 2020 Posted July 1, 2020 KS Hairdos I'm not sure if this is feasible or how to go about it but I was wondering whether it's possible to bodyslide the longer hairs. I use the CBBE Slim preset so looking side on there quite a gap between the hair and the pc's back, same for the breasts. I had a look at this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75915 which weight paints the hairs but it only moves the hair with the breasts it does not close the gap between them I did try the HDT version a while back but was getting the infinite hair stretch glitch from time to time so gave up on that (the standard HDT fix didn't seem to work for that). I don't mind have a try at it if I get some spare time but I'm not sure it's possible to do or where to start
Chroom22 Posted July 3, 2020 Posted July 3, 2020 How can I bring back up the hair color and hair length menu that you get when you initially install the mod? Only way I know is to reinstall the mod. Need it for mod conflict.
Balgin Posted July 3, 2020 Posted July 3, 2020 1 hour ago, Chroom22 said: How can I bring back up the hair color and hair length menu that you get when you initially install the mod? Only way I know is to reinstall the mod. Need it for mod conflict. Press Escape to get to the game menu. Go to mod management and find the YPS MCM. Go to the Hair section. Look at the first option in the left hand column. It should be called something like Enable Hair Control. If it's turned on then turn it off. Close the MCM and wait for 8-20 seconds. Then go back into the MCM and turn it on Enable Hair Control again. Close the MCM and the hair menu pop up should appear after a few seconds. It's much easier than uninstalling and reinstalling the mod.
Chroom22 Posted July 3, 2020 Posted July 3, 2020 31 minutes ago, Balgin said: Press Escape to get to the game menu. Go to mod management and find the YPS MCM. Go to the Hair section. Look at the first option in the left hand column. It should be called something like Enable Hair Control. If it's turned on then turn it off. Close the MCM and wait for 8-20 seconds. Then go back into the MCM and turn it on Enable Hair Control again. Close the MCM and the hair menu pop up should appear after a few seconds. It's much easier than uninstalling and reinstalling the mod. I've been doing that and no luck. I probably need to wait longer since I have a lot of other scripts running.
emily1673 Posted July 5, 2020 Author Posted July 5, 2020 On 6/26/2020 at 5:26 AM, Xiaron said: Seconding this. I'd really like the ability to toggle that conversation tree off. But that's exactly what us girls are talking about all the time On 6/28/2020 at 7:42 PM, Balgin said: KS Hairdos updated again today. Time to go find some new favourite hairstyles and decide what length they should be. Thanks for letting me know. Now just need to find some time to configure all the new hairstyles.... On 6/28/2020 at 10:04 PM, Cornoholio said: Here's an idea: why not add support for tattoos? (and in the future have your dominant partner take you there to get your slavetat...) - or is there such a mod already? Adding a tattoo artist is already somewhere on the "to do list" for quite a while. But there are other things I need to finish first (in particular the Dibella quest). On 7/1/2020 at 4:23 PM, Slorm said: KS Hairdos I'm not sure if this is feasible or how to go about it but I was wondering whether it's possible to bodyslide the longer hairs. I use the CBBE Slim preset so looking side on there quite a gap between the hair and the pc's back, same for the breasts. I had a look at this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75915 which weight paints the hairs but it only moves the hair with the breasts it does not close the gap between them Changing the hair length directly would be super cool. I just don't see how to implement it yet. 1
Xiaron Posted July 5, 2020 Posted July 5, 2020 24 minutes ago, emily1673 said: But that's exactly what us girls are talking about all the time ...I'm going to assume you're joking. Because I'm female and I'm about as likely to talk about that sort of thing as tell someone about the thrilling time I had watching paint dry.
Balgin Posted July 5, 2020 Posted July 5, 2020 4 hours ago, emily1673 said: But there are other things I need to finish first (in particular the Dibella quest). Which sadly means it isn't quite finished yet :(.
regibigass Posted July 6, 2020 Posted July 6, 2020 hey so im having a bug with the hair growth, now matter what length it is, its always a vanilla skyrim style, i have all of the hair mods installed but it doesnt naturally grow despite the game saying my hair is much longer.
Vbarding Posted July 7, 2020 Posted July 7, 2020 On 5/13/2020 at 1:37 AM, emily1673 said: Would the problem be solved if I create an YPS keyword that will trigger the high heels effect of this mod, so that everybody can add this keyword to the high heels in other mods? Hi, First off thanks for the mod, it's been fun playing with it. I'm just curious if anyone had a solution for this high heels not being detected - I.E. getting anything other than bondage heels to be detected?. I was using Charming High Heels when I realized they weren't being detected by this mod, and then tried a conversion for those heels to NiOveride on Nexus for that mod, but I haven't had much luck getting either the HDT High Heels version or the NiOveridethem to work (and the NiOverride conversion didn't actually seem to be showing the high heel affect, so I may have an issue there too- the HDT version was working for that aspect though). Thanks for any ideas.
Chroom22 Posted July 7, 2020 Posted July 7, 2020 I'm tired of having to reset the mod in order to get to the hair control menu. Is there a console command or something I can use? Disabling and enabling Hair Control in the MCM does not work for me.
34567891 Posted July 9, 2020 Posted July 9, 2020 I'm having trouble with the Dibella quest, when I put on roys' device onto my feet, I wont be able to paint my character's toenails, but I also can't do the toenails if I dont have the device on.
Balgin Posted July 9, 2020 Posted July 9, 2020 2 hours ago, 34567891 said: I'm having trouble with the Dibella quest, when I put on roys' device onto my feet, I wont be able to paint my character's toenails, but I also can't do the toenails if I dont have the device on. You should be able to. It's an open toed device.
Abraxas67 Posted July 11, 2020 Posted July 11, 2020 The quest "Chastity Piercing" does not start for me, assuming it works for others, the issue should be in my setup. I tried yps 6.2.1 and yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2) repackaged, Devious Chastity Piercings is installed and esp activated, version 1.1 slot 49. I find the torn note in the cellar, read it, and nothing happens. Ran loot, checked with tesedit and skyrim creator, but I cannot find what would be blocking the script. I started again with a clean char and used coc riftenbeeandbarb and read the note. It is in the place, and nada. no quest start. tried again, finished unbound and still no luck, there is a warning on start in the debug log [07/11/2020 - 09:28:03PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7" stack: [YPS01 (5A0073BC)].ypspiercingticker.InitializeVariables() - "ypsPiercingTicker.psc" Line 315 [YPS01 (5A0073BC)].ypspiercingticker.OnInit() - "ypsPiercingTicker.psc" Line 374 that is imho coming from the NailPolishColor[68] = " (not yet implemented nail art)" LookForStuds() ; looking for stud Piercings in other esp's: EndFunction but that is only a warning. ok, changed 2 things so I do not know what was the solution:: one, changed the script ypsReadChastityPiercingNote to event OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef) Debug.notification("Note OnActivate Fired") Utility.wait(0.5) myQuest.Start() myQuest.setStage(myStage) myQuest.setobjectivedisplayed(myStage) endEvent ;event onRead() ; myQuest.Start() ; myQuest.setStage(myStage) ; myQuest.setobjectivedisplayed(myStage) ;endEvent and then I filled the actor aliases in the quest in creator kit. Tried again, now it works.
Rhook Posted July 16, 2020 Posted July 16, 2020 Getting some interesting bugs. Doing the Dibella quest and the hair dye refuses to update. Everything else seems to work fine except that. I switched over to a older save that started as a female to check if it worked at all and it worked perfectly and then when I loaded the Dibella quest save post hair dying it had updated to have the dyed hair. I have no idea what's causing this I can only think it has something to do with pulling up the race menu and the game defaulting the characters hair. I would try to reinitialise the mod after the sex change brings up the race menu to see if that fixed it but I no longer get the prompt when turning hair control off and then on again and I don't know any other way to reset it. Apart from that good work can't wait to see where it goes from here.
foreveraloneguy Posted July 21, 2020 Posted July 21, 2020 On 7/5/2020 at 7:23 PM, regibigass said: hey so im having a bug with the hair growth, now matter what length it is, its always a vanilla skyrim style, i have all of the hair mods installed but it doesnt naturally grow despite the game saying my hair is much longer. I'm seeing the same thing in 6.2.1 on SE. Everything in the mod tells me that my hair is growing. I even tried drinking a hair growth potion. But the hair doesn't update. And one save got destroyed because now the menu for a haircut won't come up. Went to another save and the menu does come up, so something in my save related to this mod is corrupted now. I was only in a few days on the save that's nonfunctional now so no big loss.
Wut1969 Posted July 22, 2020 Posted July 22, 2020 On 7/5/2020 at 8:23 PM, Xiaron said: ...I'm going to assume you're joking. Because I'm female and I'm about as likely to talk about that sort of thing as tell someone about the thrilling time I had watching paint dry. Good times eh? At least we now know why the Dibella quest isn't finished yet; Emily is chatting away with Ghorza gra-Bagol about gardening and exchanging recipes with Grelka.
crudo Posted July 22, 2020 Posted July 22, 2020 I know there is a lot going on with this version of YPS according to previous posts that I've read and I don't want to burden you with bugs especially if it's not due to the mod. I started two new games with the latest YPS and during the load of the game when the mod asks what it should control I picked my hair length and color but when I went to the character creation screen it forced my hair color to blonde when I chose black. I thought the mod would adjust once the game starts and it did not. I should add that I use Skyrim Unbound so the game start up is a bit different than vanilla.
Balgin Posted July 22, 2020 Posted July 22, 2020 2 hours ago, crudo said: I know there is a lot going on with this version of YPS according to previous posts that I've read and I don't want to burden you with bugs especially if it's not due to the mod. I started two new games with the latest YPS and during the load of the game when the mod asks what it should control I picked my hair length and color but when I went to the character creation screen it forced my hair color to blonde when I chose black. I thought the mod would adjust once the game starts and it did not. I should add that I use Skyrim Unbound so the game start up is a bit different than vanilla. If you open up the character creator screen (with showracemenu, for example) the hair colour will reset to whatever you saved it as during character creation. However, once you close the character menu, hair colour should revert back to the yps hair colour of choice upon the next hair check. Hair checks are performed once every 24 hours by default or once every 8-20 seconds if you have frequent hair checks turned on in the mcm. What's more, you can turn on frequent hair checks in the mcm, wait for the hair to update, then turn it off again. Essentially the YPS hair colour is stored/saved differently to the original choice made in the character creation menu.
crudo Posted July 23, 2020 Posted July 23, 2020 7 hours ago, Balgin said: If you open up the character creator screen (with showracemenu, for example) the hair colour will reset to whatever you saved it as during character creation. However, once you close the character menu, hair colour should revert back to the yps hair colour of choice upon the next hair check. Hair checks are performed once every 24 hours by default or once every 8-20 seconds if you have frequent hair checks turned on in the mcm. What's more, you can turn on frequent hair checks in the mcm, wait for the hair to update, then turn it off again. Essentially the YPS hair colour is stored/saved differently to the original choice made in the character creation menu. Right, I understand that, at least to some degree. What I'm saying is, it's not happening. I chose black hair from the start of a new game and it came in blonde in the character creation screen and never changed after the hair check.
Balgin Posted July 23, 2020 Posted July 23, 2020 12 minutes ago, crudo said: Right, I understand that, at least to some degree. What I'm saying is, it's not happening. I chose black hair from the start of a new game and it came in blonde in the character creation screen and never changed after the hair check. You shouldn't have seen the hair selection menu before closing the character creation menu anyway unless Skyrim unbound does something odd to it. I don't remember it doing something that drastic to the character creation system.
foreveraloneguy Posted July 23, 2020 Posted July 23, 2020 2 hours ago, Balgin said: You shouldn't have seen the hair selection menu before closing the character creation menu anyway unless Skyrim unbound does something odd to it. I don't remember it doing something that drastic to the character creation system. I do not use unbound. I started a new game and got the yps menu during the carriage ride. I had to disable the plugin, go through character creation, then enable it again. I chose to keep my current hair color, which was red, and chin length hair. My hair then turned black and the hair did not change to chin length.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now