Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

hello again thx 4 update,but now i have another issue about hairs,i started new game gone straight to jolie but theres no option dialogue about make new hairs style,i choose at the start current hair and current color  ,did i miss sometin?!

Posted

The finger nails (professional polish) seem to no longer reappear after a DD event. My character got put in bondage mittens and after she finally got rid of those, the nails were gone (also from the inventory). I have tagged "bound items reappear" and I checked the mirror to be sure there was still time left until the nails chip off.

Posted

By the way, I forgot to note that 6.0.5.3 has another new feature: During hair dye process, hair coloration cream is now showing as a more vivid variant of the color you shall eventually get.

 

Just now, cascen said:

hello again thx 4 update,but now i have another issue about hairs,i started new game gone straight to jolie but theres no option dialogue about make new hairs style,i choose at the start current hair and current color  ,did i miss sometin?!

Cannot confirm.

You should ask her for a hair makeover.

 

Just now, botticelli said:

The finger nails (professional polish) seem to no longer reappear after a DD event. My character got put in bondage mittens and after she finally got rid of those, the nails were gone (also from the inventory). I have tagged "bound items reappear" and I checked the mirror to be sure there was still time left until the nails chip off.

Did it ever work correctly? In such cases, best is to remove the nail polish and apply it again.

 

 

Posted
7 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Did it ever work correctly? In such cases, best is to remove the nail polish and apply it again.

 

Only that the professional polish does not allow to be removed....

Posted

i cant do hairs makeover,i tried with jolie even i nwhiterun and falkreath those npc do not have dialogue option...any suggestion?

Posted

well i figured it out why theres no hair makeover... the mod start itself with use custom hair enabled no wonder why i cant switch....or doin nw ones

Posted

That is not the end but it's difficult to trigger the next part. Keep talking to men and eventually the next step should trigger. It doesn't just need to be men in Winterhold either. Any town will do (the more people, the more you get to talk to).

 

eventually you'll see a conversation option that says something like (avoid him).

Posted

Great mod! Gives a completely new kind of survival gameplay :) !

 

But I have a question. I am gonna start a new game of Skyrim after weeks of modding. Should I activate your mod before or after character creation? I ask because of choosing a hairstyle in Racemenu. I normally use the Dindt Hairstyles, the curly one. 

 

Thanks in advance!

Posted
5 hours ago, Balgin said:

That is not the end but it's difficult to trigger the next part. Keep talking to men and eventually the next step should trigger. It doesn't just need to be men in Winterhold either. Any town will do (the more people, the more you get to talk to).

 

eventually you'll see a conversation option that says something like (avoid him).

i mean ray the last quest for moment it say

Posted
12 minutes ago, bandwurmgerippe said:

Great mod! Gives a completely new kind of survival gameplay :) !

 

But I have a question. I am gonna start a new game of Skyrim after weeks of modding. Should I activate your mod before or after character creation? I ask because of choosing a hairstyle in Racemenu. I normally use the Dindt Hairstyles, the curly one. 

 

Thanks in advance!

activate it before

Posted
7 hours ago, bandwurmgerippe said:

But I have a question. I am gonna start a new game of Skyrim after weeks of modding. Should I activate your mod before or after character creation? I ask because of choosing a hairstyle in Racemenu. I normally use the Dindt Hairstyles, the curly one.

It doesn't make a difference. Activating the mod right away is maybe better.

In any case, you'll get a pop-up upon the initialization of the mod where you can choose the hair length and color. A default style of that length will then appear. To get another hairstyle, visit a hairdresser. Dint styles are among the styles preconfigured in this mod.

Posted
2 hours ago, emily1673 said:

It doesn't make a difference. Activating the mod right away is maybe better.

In any case, you'll get a pop-up upon the initialization of the mod where you can choose the hair length and color. A default style of that length will then appear. To get another hairstyle, visit a hairdresser. Dint styles are among the styles preconfigured in this mod.

Thanks for your quick reply!

 

Stay healthy and keep it up :) !

Posted
12 hours ago, emily1673 said:

It doesn't make a difference. Activating the mod right away is maybe better.

In any case, you'll get a pop-up upon the initialization of the mod where you can choose the hair length and color. A default style of that length will then appear. To get another hairstyle, visit a hairdresser. Dint styles are among the styles preconfigured in this mod.

so if is preconfigure we can make as a default hair ?

Posted

It's..... Buggity Bug Bug Time :classic_smile:

 

Sorry Emily a couple of minor bugs I've come across with V6.0.5.3

 

I've tested this on a new game and then added YPS to make sure it is this mod causing an oddity.

 

1/ I'm early in game and noticed that I had an extra 1 point of health. As you can see from the screenshots before and after adding YPS it is YPS adding it (maybe untrained feet at a guess maybe) though there's nothing in the special effects menu to say where it comes from

 

EDIT: I'm not sure how you'll get rid of it from saved games. I tried uninstalling YPS and ran a script cleaner on the save afterwards but it was till there when I loaded it again. Possibly needs the spell to be cancelled (assuming that is what it is) and then reapplied without the health boost

 

2/ This I noticed when staring a new game, after accepting YPS to control body and head hair it's no longer changing the hair to the default style like it did before. I missed this when I started my main game as I use a seed game in the starter location and that already had the default hair from a previous version of YPS.

 

Spoiler

Before YPS

 

ScreenShot354.jpg.4b018a3a47a1f68eb1af5160bc5cdc56.jpg

 

ScreenShot355.jpg.e6656d99a8209c4c421162b63bbf9274.jpg

 

 

After YPS

 

ScreenShot356.jpg.c02bfb377d3afcee41118012509c9edb.jpg

 

ScreenShot358.jpg.28c23d7a798444070d8cf8377c8e56a6.jpg

 

Hairstyle not changing to default

 

ScreenShot357.jpg.c8fdacbf5ede87fb3cc8aade09c779fd.jpg

 

 

Posted
1 hour ago, Slorm said:

It's..... Buggity Bug Bug Time :classic_smile:

 

Sorry Emily a couple of minor bugs I've come across with V6.0.5.3

 

I've tested this on a new game and then added YPS to make sure it is this mod causing an oddity.

 

1/ I'm early in game and noticed that I had an extra 1 point of health. As you can see from the screenshots before and after adding YPS it is YPS adding it (maybe untrained feet at a guess maybe) though there's nothing in the special effects menu to say where it comes from

 

EDIT: I'm not sure how you'll get rid of it from saved games. I tried uninstalling YPS and ran a script cleaner on the save afterwards but it was till there when I loaded it again. Possibly needs the spell to be cancelled (assuming that is what it is) and then reapplied without the health boost

 

2/ This I noticed when staring a new game, after accepting YPS to control body and head hair it's no longer changing the hair to the default style like it did before. I missed this when I started my main game as I use a seed game in the starter location and that already had the default hair from a previous version of YPS.

 

  Hide contents

Before YPS

 

ScreenShot354.jpg.4b018a3a47a1f68eb1af5160bc5cdc56.jpg

 

ScreenShot355.jpg.e6656d99a8209c4c421162b63bbf9274.jpg

 

 

After YPS

 

ScreenShot356.jpg.c02bfb377d3afcee41118012509c9edb.jpg

 

ScreenShot358.jpg.28c23d7a798444070d8cf8377c8e56a6.jpg

 

Hairstyle not changing to default

 

ScreenShot357.jpg.c8fdacbf5ede87fb3cc8aade09c779fd.jpg

 

 

do u use loot ?

Posted
36 minutes ago, Slorm said:

1/ I'm early in game and noticed that I had an extra 1 point of health. As you can see from the screenshots before and after adding YPS it is YPS adding it (maybe untrained feet at a guess maybe) though there's nothing in the special effects menu to say where it comes from

 

EDIT: I'm not sure how you'll get rid of it from saved games. I tried uninstalling YPS and ran a script cleaner on the save afterwards but it was till there when I loaded it again. Possibly needs the spell to be cancelled (assuming that is what it is) and then reapplied without the health boost

 

2/ This I noticed when staring a new game, after accepting YPS to control body and head hair it's no longer changing the hair to the default style like it did before. I missed this when I started my main game as I use a seed game in the starter location and that already had the default hair from a previous version of YPS.

 

 

1) is confirmed, caused by a creation kit bug, and I will fix it in the next update (the culprit is indeed the untrained feet effect)

2) not sure, but maybe that has something to do with the new packaging format. Make sure that upon uninstalling all YPS files are removed, in particular the file skse\plugins\ypsfashion\ypsHairDefault.json ; and also make sure you install the correct sub packages in the installer (use only one of the "01" sub-directories).

Posted
22 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

Can u add dint hdt hair as default like other hair ? Because is one of my favorite mods

If that's the pack I think it is, it's a very nice pack. You don't mean the KS & other styles pack but the one where they're all just numbers?

 

Hairstyle names like _dintHairPack_H01 (all the way up to around H30)? H01, H04, H25 and one or two others are really well done (I think it's around 16/17 and another around the 10-12 mark).

 

In other words, the one with some really nice jaw length bobs, a lot of extremely long styles, some Cleopatra variants towards the end of the list etc? I'd make the punky one a broad mohiccan because it's distinctly shaved between the plaits on the exposed side, same goes for the obvious one as well. I suppose the main challenge there would be choosing the right lengths for them all.

 

Image attached. You meant that pack, right? At least I hope so. Compared to some other hdt hairs they move quite well. Not quite HHaley's Bobs level of motion but pretty close.

20190522130403_1.jpg

 

2nd screenshot added with H01 because it's much more recogniseable.

 

20200410233200_1.jpg.be8bc6c3e7c2ccdc6846c40dd57be0f5.jpg

Posted
Just now, Balgin said:

If that's the pack I think it is, it's a very nice pack. You don't mean the KS & other styles pack but the one where they're all just numbers?

 

Hairstyle names like _dintHairPack_H01 (all the way up to around H30)? H01, H04, H25 and one or two others are really well done (I think it's around 16/17 and another around the 10-12 mark).

 

I know of the Dint KS SG HG HDT hair: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98438?tab=description

Crudo just sent me the complete hair configuration json of that hair mod, which will be included in the next update (in the current version it is already partly configured).

But that's not the Dint hairpack with all these _dintHairPack_H01 etc... Can you post a link to this mod?

Posted
30 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

I know of the Dint KS SG HG HDT hair: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98438?tab=description

Crudo just sent me the complete hair configuration json of that hair mod, which will be included in the next update (in the current version it is already partly configured).

But that's not the Dint hairpack with all these _dintHairPack_H01 etc... Can you post a link to this mod?

I believe the latest public version is available here on his patreon. There might be a more up to date version that isn't publicly available. For some reason I could've sworn there was a version on the Nexus at one point as well (and I do mean a version of the one I just linked to, not the KS SG HG HDT pack which he has put up on the Nexus) but it doesn't seem to be there now.

 

Actually, while we're on the topic, I notice that recent hair pack json's have started listing the various shaved side styles as broad mohawks. Personally I would have listed them as buzzed napes because it's easier to grow them out and cover them up as they grow than it is if both sides of the head are severely shaved. While the area shaved is not in the usual place for a buzzed nape cut it's also concealable and not as extreme as the major mohiccans so I would've gone with buzzed napes for them personally. I know you were originally considering having shaved side styles as a separate category but that would've been awkward (as they aren't all on the same side for starters).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...