Anunya Posted November 25, 2025 Posted November 25, 2025 Thank yo 2 hours ago, Pliny The Elder said: Last I checked (like half a year ago), the sex has to be triggered by YPS conversation. Thanks!
Kashirinzan Posted November 26, 2025 Posted November 26, 2025 On 11/24/2025 at 12:32 PM, Anunya said: Is there a console command that can be used to make an NPC your girlfriend or boyfriend? Sometimes other mods create a situation where an NPC makes sense as being in a relationship with the PC, and it feels really weird to be going through the flirting stages (and especially the rejections) when other quest events establishes a strong relationship. In those cases, it'd be nice to have a way to turn that NPC into the boyfriend/ girlfriend via debug. If you want to make them your boyfriend/girlfriend as quickly and immersively as possible, there's options in the MCM to make flirts always work, have sex without flirtation requirements, and start an official YPS bf/gf relationship after having sex only once. So, basically, you get their attention with a flirty wink, have sex, then officiate the relationship in one motion 1
Anunya Posted November 26, 2025 Posted November 26, 2025 7 minutes ago, Kashirinzan said: If you want to make them your boyfriend/girlfriend as quickly and immersively as possible, there's options in the MCM to make flirts always work, have sex without flirtation requirements, and start an official YPS bf/gf relationship after having sex only once. So, basically, you get their attention with a flirty wink, have sex, then officiate the relationship in one motion Thanks for the hint! 1
finisaeternum Posted November 26, 2025 Posted November 26, 2025 Been using this mod for quite a while now, and it's awesome. Is there a way to reset/reinitialize the hair control? I've got a save with all my post game start mods loaded and configured, but still in the LAL prison, that way I can just create a new character and go right into game rather than reconfiguring all my mods and everything. But, that save has the YPS hair and everything already initialized, so it keep resetting the hair style and color to an older character, not the one I want to use for this new character. I tried searching, and saw a recommendation to disable and enable hair control, but that doesn't seem to give me the menu to select my initial length and color. Thanks for the help, and like I said, I love the mod!
Pathed Posted December 1, 2025 Posted December 1, 2025 (edited) So I was recommended the mod by a friend, however I'm having some issues with it. Essentially, it is inconsistent in actually running. Sometimes it starts, sometimes it doesn't. Using the full version, typically I get the message that it has initialized. After that sometimes the MCM menu loads and I get the message about hair growth. Usually not however, and the nail and make up overlays do not apply when used and no magical effects fire. IF the MCM menu loads and the hair menu pops up, the magical effects fire upon using making up/heels/etc in a way that seems appropriate (even though the overlays don't appear the overwhelming majority of the time). I was able to get it to run properly for about 20 minutes using the lite version and slavetats v1.3.7. However, I died in game and had to reload. When I did the mod had broken, causing hair to grow to stage 1 from stage 15 ~every 5 seconds, and the nail/make up stopped applying. Additionally, all misc items stopped being useable. I tried reverting to an even older save, and starting a new game. The mod stayed broken. Outside of that one time, the lite version seems to have the same issue as the full version. In addition to running through the official list of troubleshooting suggestions, I've used xEdit to look for conflicts and found none. I've also removed some older mods to reduce script load, and mixed and matched the slavetats and yps versions. Prior to that I loaded just the mod with just requirements and Alternate Start (I did not do this for the lite version, only the full). I'm using game version 1.6.1170 with the corresponding SKSE. Everything is up-to-date, save for when I was mix and matching slavetats and yps versions. Does anybody have any similar experiences, have a fix, or barring either of those, some guidance on what to troubleshoot next? Edited December 1, 2025 by Pathed
Balgin Posted December 1, 2025 Posted December 1, 2025 I know this is a bit old fashioned but have you tried putting it near the bottom of your load order? This may be a load order issue. I have it set to load after devious deviants, devious devices (assets, expansion & integration), hdtHighHeel, Sexlab, SexyBanditCaptives & pchsImmersivePlugs. If you're using Bimbos of Skyrim that needs to be set to load after yps but pretty much everything else needs to go before it.
Pathed Posted December 1, 2025 Posted December 1, 2025 (edited) 7 hours ago, Balgin said: I know this is a bit old fashioned but have you tried putting it near the bottom of your load order? This may be a load order issue. I have it set to load after devious deviants, devious devices (assets, expansion & integration), hdtHighHeel, Sexlab, SexyBanditCaptives & pchsImmersivePlugs. If you're using Bimbos of Skyrim that needs to be set to load after yps but pretty much everything else needs to go before it. I appreciate the response. I load it very close to the bottom. Only thing that loads after it is Lux, some music mods, and paper map. In update, the lite version appears to be almost working after I removed Defeat and Matchmaker. I'm missing the dialogue options for professional nails and getting piercings, but overlays are applying and magical effects are firing as of right now. EDIT: I lied. The misc hair items are no longer fully functional. Additionally, I was mistaken about the overlays working. Only one facial make-up will apply at any time. Magical effects still firing though. Edited December 1, 2025 by Pathed Updated information
bamaboy891 Posted December 12, 2025 Posted December 12, 2025 My character got put in bondage mittens, they've been removed, but my characters hands are now permanently the nails i had on when the mittens were equipped. I've tried removing the nail polish and putting new polish on, but it just overlays the new color over the old color.
wjzmd Posted December 14, 2025 Posted December 14, 2025 Well, I'm playing on AE version and this mod does not work for me anymore since I reinstalled skyrim. I tried removing all unnecessary mods, keeping only the hard requirements, and YPS simply doesn't start properly for me. When I start a new game, I don't get the usual messagebox to choose my hair length. I check the mcm menu and I can't find the YPS mod there. But when I visit solitude clothes shop, the yps dealer is there and she's selling yps related items like stockings and other things, which doesn't function at all. Here is the mods I installed, or at least the ones I kept enabled: All AE added cc contents, Address Library for SKSE Plugins, JContainers SE, PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions, powerofthree's Papyrus Extender, SkyUI, SkyUI SE - Difficulty Persistence Fix, Achievements Mods Enabler, powerofthree's Tweaks, SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin), Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch - USSEP, Unofficial Skyrim Creation Club Content Patches, Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice, No Bethesda intro, Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE, Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE, SexLabFrameworkAE, ZAZ 7.0SE-Rev1/ZaZ Animation Pack 8+(I tried both), SexLabArousedSSELoose, Devious Devices for SE-AE-VR 5.2, Devious Devices NG, SlaveTatsSE, yps-ImmersiveFashion (6.9.2), yps-SoundTexturePackage 241123 SE. Does any of these mods could possibly prevent YPS from working properly?
Balgin Posted December 14, 2025 Posted December 14, 2025 (edited) I don't see UIExtensions or its SE alternative in your load order. That's really helps yps's message boxes and could be why you're not seeing the usual pop up window. Beyond that I'm not sure what could be causing a conflict. Edited December 14, 2025 by Balgin
Fuzzy_Fox Posted December 17, 2025 Posted December 17, 2025 Anyone know how to stop the creaking sounds from playing when you have the gender swap? It plays every 30 seconds or so. Using the latest version of YPS on Skyrim AE.
snakecarnal Posted December 18, 2025 Posted December 18, 2025 About the Summermyst 1 gold per hour bug. Any solutions?
kokske Posted December 20, 2025 Posted December 20, 2025 I can't for the life of me get the body hair to work. I have the nordic hair pack (slave tats version), CBBE and SOS pubic hair for females. I tried to reinstall all mods but no joy. I tried to disable and re-enable in the MCM the sos pubic hair for females but that also didn't work. Any ideas of what I could try?
GamerGirlPee91 Posted December 20, 2025 Posted December 20, 2025 really enjoying this mod, however the stumble animation for piercings being equipt is causing some issues with scenes from other mods, ie when I've gotten the piercings soldered in and the mod re-applies them my character stumbles and it breaks the scene, is there any option to turn this off that I'm not seeing in the MCM?
Bahmont Posted December 20, 2025 Posted December 20, 2025 Any idea when the next update will be released for YPS?
xxx65 Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 I have a problem with the dibella follower quest. When I go to the temple in Whiterun for the first surgery I get a screen freeze. After getting the surgery it says talk to the nurse and then about 15 second later the game freezes. I was just going to skip using console command but I cannot get the quest id number. When I type in find yps04dibellafollower it just gives me the dial numbers, and I cannot scroll up high enough to find the quest numbers. Any help would be appreciated.
KentuckyExpat Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 (edited) 27 minutes ago, xxx65 said: I have a problem with the dibella follower quest. When I go to the temple in Whiterun for the first surgery I get a screen freeze. After getting the surgery it says talk to the nurse and then about 15 second later the game freezes. I was just going to skip using console command but I cannot get the quest id number. When I type in find yps04dibellafollower it just gives me the dial numbers, and I cannot scroll up high enough to find the quest numbers. Any help would be appreciated. Type getstage yps04dibellafollower to get the current stage number then setstage yps04dibellafollower xxx where 'xxx' is 10 digits higher than the 'getstage' number. Ex: "getstage yps04dibellafollower" returns 510 (don't include the quotation marks) "setstage yps04dibellafollower 520" takes you to the next stage. (don't do it here either) Is that what you did? If not, what did you do? Edited December 21, 2025 by KentuckyExpat missing text
xxx65 Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 1 hour ago, KentuckyExpat said: Type getstage yps04dibellafollower to get the current stage number then setstage yps04dibellafollower xxx where 'xxx' is 10 digits higher than the 'getstage' number. Ex: "getstage yps04dibellafollower" returns 510 (don't include the quotation marks) "setstage yps04dibellafollower 520" takes you to the next stage. (don't do it here either) Is that what you did? If not, what did you do? Thank you for the help, that seems to have worked
AylaElfie Posted December 22, 2025 Posted December 22, 2025 On 12/18/2025 at 3:29 AM, snakecarnal said: About the Summermyst 1 gold per hour bug. Any solutions? I just made a simple patch to disable the script that does that in Summermyst. As long as you have this mod, there shouldn't be any issues that arise from doing this. ypsSummermystFix.zip 1
snakecarnal Posted December 22, 2025 Posted December 22, 2025 16 hours ago, candibelle said: I just made a simple patch to disable the script that does that in Summermyst. As long as you have this mod, there shouldn't be any issues that arise from doing this. ypsSummermystFix.zip 472 B · 1 download Thank you for making a patch! Though I later read the compatibility notes of Summermyst, said it's not compatible with Immersive Jewelry which is a highly recommanded mod with YPS. Then I just disabled Summermyst. 1
AylaElfie Posted December 22, 2025 Posted December 22, 2025 13 minutes ago, snakecarnal said: Thank you for making a patch! Though I later read the compatibility notes of Summermyst, said it's not compatible with Immersive Jewelry which is a highly recommanded mod with YPS. Then I just disabled Summermyst. You're welcome Unfortunately Immersive Jewelry does have a bit of feature creep and bloat that makes it conflict with quite a few mods. I did actually make a personal edit that ripped out all the enchantment mechanics and other record changes I felt were unnecessary, leaving only the jewelry itself and its recipes intact. I still need to test it though to make sure it doesn't cause any issues.
treekiller12585 Posted December 23, 2025 Posted December 23, 2025 (edited) On 12/14/2025 at 9:56 AM, wjzmd said: Well, I'm playing on AE version and this mod does not work for me anymore since I reinstalled skyrim. I tried removing all unnecessary mods, keeping only the hard requirements, and YPS simply doesn't start properly for me. When I start a new game, I don't get the usual messagebox to choose my hair length. I check the mcm menu and I can't find the YPS mod there. But when I visit solitude clothes shop, the yps dealer is there and she's selling yps related items like stockings and other things, which doesn't function at all. Here is the mods I installed, or at least the ones I kept enabled: All AE added cc contents, Address Library for SKSE Plugins, JContainers SE, PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions, powerofthree's Papyrus Extender, SkyUI, SkyUI SE - Difficulty Persistence Fix, Achievements Mods Enabler, powerofthree's Tweaks, SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin), Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch - USSEP, Unofficial Skyrim Creation Club Content Patches, Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice, No Bethesda intro, Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE, Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE, SexLabFrameworkAE, ZAZ 7.0SE-Rev1/ZaZ Animation Pack 8+(I tried both), SexLabArousedSSELoose, Devious Devices for SE-AE-VR 5.2, Devious Devices NG, SlaveTatsSE, yps-ImmersiveFashion (6.9.2), yps-SoundTexturePackage 241123 SE. Does any of these mods could possibly prevent YPS from working properly? I have a similar problem too. Just one was able to enable the hair message but that was whne I was using sexlab P Edit: Foound out he problem was that I wasnt using Papyrus Tweaks NG and lacked some VC Redistributables. Now YPS Loads like a charm. Edited December 24, 2025 by treekiller12585
pizzamonsterr Posted December 25, 2025 Posted December 25, 2025 I have a question, at which point does the Dibella Quest trigger the gender change? I mean, when either the racemenu trigger happens or something like that. Because i just reached the point my characters wears the harness and the belt, but body and face stay the same, and couldn't go further unless i used the "setstage" code that i see mentioned in this chat at times... is it normal ( and the actual change happens later ) or is it a bug that i can get out ot?
KentuckyExpat Posted December 26, 2025 Posted December 26, 2025 1 hour ago, pizzamonsterr said: I have a question, at which point does the Dibella Quest trigger the gender change? I mean, when either the racemenu trigger happens or something like that. Because i just reached the point my characters wears the harness and the belt, but body and face stay the same, and couldn't go further unless i used the "setstage" code that i see mentioned in this chat at times... is it normal ( and the actual change happens later ) or is it a bug that i can get out ot? Spoiler The change, from a game mechanics perspective, takes place as soon as your PC dons the Belt and Bra of Feminine whatever it's called. That's when you have to go into RaceMenu and either create a new female character or load a female preset. Within the context of the game, however, the change is incremental, taking place first with the accidental/inadvertent breast surgery and then with the genital change where the PC loses his/her penis and gets a vagina in exchange. What exactly happened? Did you create the female character in RaceMenu? Did she not have a changed appearance from that of your male PC?
pizzamonsterr Posted December 26, 2025 Posted December 26, 2025 12 minutes ago, KentuckyExpat said: Reveal hidden contents The change, from a game mechanics perspective, takes place as soon as your PC dons the Belt and Bra of Feminine whatever it's called. That's when you have to go into RaceMenu and either create a new female character or load a female preset. Within the context of the game, however, the change is incremental, taking place first with the accidental/inadvertent breast surgery and then with the genital change where the PC loses his/her penis and gets a vagina in exchange. What exactly happened? Did you create the female character in RaceMenu? Did she not have a changed appearance from that of your male PC? I met Lena, she has me wear the bra and the belt... but character remains male, and simply nothing happens
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now