Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

On 12/15/2018 at 5:56 AM, Diamondback said:

A Succubus.

Hide contents

I have you now, mortal!

Hide contents

ScreenShot589.jpg.ed850dc7056d4929ab4e0f5670143f56.jpgScreenShot590.jpg.105f3055b6388644476335524a263adb.jpg

Hey @Diamondback excellent works! I am very enjoying them :D

I have seem these golden bracers set many times before but I could not source them, so could you kindly to point me to the right direction please :)

Also i like that jewelry that hanging on the waist, so would you also please help me to source it. Thanks! 

26 minutes ago, jjyybtyy said:

Hey @Diamondback excellent works! I am very enjoying them :D

I have seem these golden bracers set many times before but I could not source them, so could you kindly to point me to the right direction please :)

Also i like that jewelry that hanging on the waist, so would you also please help me to source it. Thanks! 

Hey, thanks very much :thumbsup:

The golden bracers are from this mod, it's been recently updated. http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/180339512225/mini-bikini-mod-update-7bo

As for the jewelry, it's from a mod called Forest Princess. I'm not sure if it's still around, though, but give me the go signal so I can PM it to ya.