Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

My first try at Skyrim machinima. I hope you enjoy it. ?

(Warning: Contains sex with the undead.)

[Soldier's Defeat]

A wandering soldieress accepted a quest to eradicate undead in a nearby dungeon. Thinking this would be an easy mission, she ventured alone. At the end of the dungeon, she came face to face with a draugr overlord.

20181214011523_1.jpg.091f459feaebb9902dd2fec3615df8c7.jpg

A fierce battle ensued. In the end, the soldieress was no match for the strong power of the Voice the draugr overlord possessed. Her weapons were knocked away, leaving her unarmed and defenseless. She was then defeated and left unconscious.

20181214011551_1.jpg.6eea32bba141f67f1af94a0b9769df33.jpg

She woke up to find herself still alive, but with the draugr overlord standing above her. She had no idea what would happen next...

(Animations below.)

Spoiler

The soldieress noticed the draugr's pants had been removed. She gasped as she saw his cock standing stiff somehow. The draugr looked down at her expectantly and made some strange noises.

Does he want to touch his thing? she thought.

With little other option, she started to stroke at his cock...

Spoiler

I can't believe I'm touching a draugr's cock, she thought to herself, slightly disgusted but thankful to still be alive.

The draugr's hand suddenly reached down and grabbed her by the helmet.

Huh!? she thought, just as the filthy undead started pushing his cock between her lips.

The dragur started making some pleasurable grunts. She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

Mmmmph! she muffled. Maybe if I help him cum, he'll let me go? she thought to herself, as his dirty dock continued to wreck her mouth.

Spoiler

The draugr suddenly pushed her away. She gasped for air, relieved to have the nasty cock out of her mouth.

C-Can I go now?-- Ahh!

The draugr came down on top of her, pinning her shoulders to the ground. He was already lining his hips up to penetrate her.

Wait, no, please! Don't put it there-- Ahh!

It was too late. The draugr had already begun thrusting his cock inside of her.

Spoiler

I-I can't believe I'm being fucked by this thing! she thought, her mind spinning.

The draugr continued to pound his body against hers, his cock going in deeper and deeper. He seemed to have infinite stamina.

It... It feels kind of good, she thought after some moments, feeling disgusted with herself but unable to deny the pleasure.

Mrrrnnmm, the draugr whispered almost emotionlessly, his harsh voice now soft and laced with pleasure.

She smiled as she looked up at him. She had never been fucked so good before. Her hands cradled around his head like a lover, while her legs lifted for deeper penetration.

Mmm, fuck me harder! Give me all of that draugr dick! The words came unbidden to her lips, her lust getting the better of her.

The horny undead creature did just that, slamming his cock inside of her until his lifeless body somehow ejaculated and sprayed his virile seed straight into the womb of the soldieress.

Shortly after that, the draugr rised up and sauntered back towards its crypt, acting as though it didn't see her. She watched him go, somewhat saddened that it was over. She reached down and picked up her weapons, while her lips curled in a deviant grin from the dirty thoughts going through her mind.

I'd consider this quest a success, she said with a giggle. And maybe I'll come back again sometime to see my new undead lover.

20181214034637_1.jpg.28d496bead08a33ac589f3aae6f37ef0.jpg

The End

Training of a wolf Use something that attracts your attention

Spoiler

ScreenShot1173.png.38898915e151e5b19ea7cc76269e9d32.png

Having his attention, stimulate the curiosity of the animal

Spoiler

ScreenShot1177.png.9e1a004b3a679510c9a5b92612cf7b54.png

Take some time playing with him

Spoiler

ScreenShot1178.png.aa664870b281acd5ce63179cd127d7b6.png

Do not suppress his hunting instincts

Spoiler

ScreenShot1180.png.6ffbedf990929f5f722253a9a829ef56.png

Continue with this method until you have achieved the goal (orgasm) 

Spoiler

ScreenShot1182.png.75ece839cf5dcff9752c1a1df91d455a.png

Always make your faithful companion happy and remember that he will never abandon you ( Comment dedicated to all those who have this bad habit )

Spoiler

ScreenShot1184.png.e46ee412c8cd821571d5224a4b30d112.png