Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

2 hours ago, raptor4d4 said:

How do you install/use this file?

Its just a replacement animation file for the default idle animation - as is you can use it to replace the default idle animation.  Just note that *all* npcs will be doing it whenever they are at idle, so it's not really set up or intended to be a mod in that format.

10 hours ago, TDA said:

Lord, did you manually set up animated keys?

I thought there was a bunch of controllers and shapes here ... Well done. Thank you.

No problem. 

10 hours ago, Dwadle said:

@Gunslicer

That is brilliant mate.  I made a quick mod with it.

That's nice.

7 hours ago, raptor4d4 said:

How do you install/use this file?

I replace the file, those pose Mods are very good for this, you replace for any pose that you do not want for this file and it works normal.

Example: Ring 1 - Pose 1 (Pose mods comes with these rings to make the Pose activate, in our case it will make the animation start)

4 hours ago, lordregnis said:

really nice idle. do you have any plans to do any bent over? not necessarily twearking, but anything would be great.

It's already in my head. (Too bad I do not know how to put objects in pose).

16 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

No problem. 

That's nice.

I replace the file, those pose Mods are very good for this, you replace for any pose that you do not want for this file and it works normal.

Example: Ring 1 - Pose 1 (Pose mods comes with these rings to make the Pose activate, in our case it will make the animation start)

It's already in my head. (Too bad I do not know how to put objects in pose).

i think it would actually be better without an object. something similar to the idle you just made, like this

https://www.sex.com/pin/33937923-pawg-shaking-ass-in-tight-jeans/

12 hours ago, Maximum Carnage said:

tbh if you had a patreon id throw money at you to continue making animations

It was going to be a lot of pressure, and I do not know if I would have time.

6 hours ago, lordregnis said:

i think it would actually be better without an object. something similar to the idle you just made, like this

https://www.sex.com/pin/33937923-pawg-shaking-ass-in-tight-jeans/

I do not know if the physics of the game would be the same as the gif, but I'll try to do something like that, maybe it will be good.

5 hours ago, Talgi said:

Excellent work. Do you think you could slightly edit the idle and make it so that both arms are positioned at the hip?

I have something like this here, but I'm still editing it.