Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

3 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

damn you are fast and you are good! very well done! if you plan on making on more...may i suggest - request one that the PC is holding both her juggs ...just like the first one were she was holding only the one..like offering them??

I kind of already have 2 more animations, but I do not want to disturb the community much, and for each animation I make a presentation gif, and the gif is almost more difficult than the animation. ?

21 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

This idle makes my character move toward the right side of the screen before playing. The first idle animation you posted kept my character in place. Is moving toward the right side of the screen suppose to happen with this new animation? Thanks again fro your work!

1 minute ago, Talgi said:

This idle makes my character move toward the right side of the screen before playing. The first idle animation you posted kept my character in place. Is moving toward the right side of the screen suppose to happen with this new animation? Thanks again fro your work!

This should be what I used to do the Gif (I changed the starting position).

My bad. ?

I tested this one and it's normal.

mt_idle.rar

9 hours ago, KMofSpeed said:

what armor mods did you use or combine?

I believe its the Black Rose outift for the top. JunYeong's conversion for the sleeves, boots and necklace ( forget which mods ) and the Ebony skirt from the Ebony armor of Nisetanaka's Amazing Bikini Armor mod.