Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2024 at 1:31 PM, azaria777 said:

Lmao how are there still no transformation mods for fo4? is anyone even trying to make one? (transfomation as in skin/body/bodypart/etc transformation)

Yeah I was really hoping to get a Deathclaw Transformation/Mutation mod at some point similar (or even going further) to what Sexout Breeder does for New Vegas. There were some mods that started going in that direction but all of them got abandoned.

Well maybe now that Fallout got revitalized thanks to the show someone will do something like this.

Edited by Pristbeast
52 minutes ago, Pristbeast said:

Yeah I was really hoping to get a Deathclaw Transformation/Mutation mod at some point similar (or even going further) to what Sexout Breeder does for New Vegas. There were some mods that started going in that direction but all of them got abandoned.

Well maybe now that Fallout got revitalized thanks to the show someone will do something like this.

Ye we are on the same page, I'd like all the transformations lmao

Posted (edited)

Has anyone done any Alternate Start scenarios for F04? I know there were some for Skyrim years ago, and Alternate Start Live Another Life gave users with some modding knowledge a way to add start templates the mod would read. I can't find any information about if Start Me Up (or Redux) has that feature or not. I tried searching on here, but ugh the search functions are just not great. Google wasn't much help. Looking for some sexier start up options for new games, and Start Me Up Redux already unties you from being a parent, but the startup options are very basic (and unsexy).

Cheers

Edited by Whacked