The Auction House BETA

View File

(27/02/2019) NOTICE: I'm leaving FO4 modding for now due to time restrictions and personal sanity, probably I'll come back when a sexout framework comes and Bethesda stop being stupid with their updates. Thank you all for your support! :)

(I'll update this mod tough since it's my most popular)

THIS IS A BETA YET!!! EXPECT SOME SMALL GLITCHES AND/OR LOW FRAMERATES

feel free to comment your issues on the chat below, but please, don't expect that I can solve every error on your specific game, as always 

check your load order and game files!

WELCOME TO THE AUCTIONHAUS!

A humble room on the top of Hotel Rexford in Goodneighbor

Why u made this? (You mad bastard)

This mod was specifically made for Ignotum's JustBusiness mod as a way for you sad slaver to trade your slaves outside of Nuka World in a nifty, lore friendly-ish, place on the center of the Commonwealth...Well...that was the idea at the start, It's safe to say that the Idea..."developed"

Wonderful! But wait, that means...

The Auctionhaus is not only a slave market! It's a bar! It's a Clinic and if you want, a mini dungeon with veeeery hard enemies and some unique legendaries! (or you could just...cough...pickpocket...stuff).
The Auctionhaus features some secrets too as well some history on how the place started, a way to not break (too much) your slavery immersion! Now we have slavers roaming around the Commonwealth to delivery faster and more efficient your unwanted slaves to our loving abode!

HOW TO SELL SLAVES:

You can only sell slaves yet. To do it, press the extended interaction button you set up on Just Business MCM and then you'll see a prompt next to *Talk* called *sell* press *sell* when hovering over the servants or a snatcher and you should be golden (This mod requires that you have Just Business ver. 0.6.7 or above)

All of that sounds wonderful but...

This mod, as I said before, is a BETA and my most difficult mod, and there's Bethesda CK that is...funny to say the least. Just keep in mind that the mod it's not completely optimized so fps drops should be expected, I hope I get more time to optimize it more, but I'm afraid that the Gamebryo Engine is just too old for it to run smoothly...

Hey! I downloaded this and now you flipped up my game!

Whoa, Jeez m8, just relax and post on the comments exactly what's going on! My mod only changes the vanilla Hotel Rexford cell in Goodneighbor, but could happen that your game won't look as beautiful as the screenshots above, I use a Ultra modded game and obviously, I use ENB.

Be polite and I'll listen to you, trust me, I know what's frustration over mods failing and flipping up.

OK, the mod is great and all, but may I make a suggestion to improve it?

Feel free to post your suggestion, just mind that my mod deeply requires Ignotum's Just Business, AND I DON'T DO SCRIPTING, don't ask anything that changes how his mod works, I can add NPC's, cells, maybe even models from other mods, but I won't touch on scripting!

That said, these are the future plans to be implemented to this mod:

already added

being worked on

impossible to me (requires scripting)

Make the Servants not only buy, but sell their displayed slaves

add random travelling traders, transporting slaves throughout the Commonwealth and available for you to sell yours.

Make the displayed Slaves randomize

fix the easy stealing and some doors being improperly open by aggroed  NPCs

ALL MY THANKS TO:

IGNOTUM_VIRUM THE CREATOR OF JUSTBUSINESS

AND BETHESDA SOFTWORKS FOR EVERYTHING ELSE

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/28/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Just Business [WIP] from ignotum_virum and all his requirements

10 hours ago, dustyg said:

Awesome work Kadsend, thanks for all your hard work in making this mod. I can't wait to try it out. 

Just one question comes to mind, what are the requirements.  You mentioned JustBusiness, is it also needed? 

Thanks again.

Thank you!

Just business and all his requirements are needed, that means, 

F4SE, All DLC, MCM, Extended Dialogue Interface, Rename Anything, TextInputMenu and Advanced Animation Framework :)

19 hours ago, kadsend said:

Thank you!

Just business and all his requirements are needed, that means, 

F4SE, All DLC, MCM, Extended Dialogue Interface, Rename Anything, TextInputMenu and Advanced Animation Framework :)

Ah.  I was excited about this, but if I'm reading correctly if someone (like myself) is still using the Four Play version of Just Business, they'll have issues with this mod?

58 minutes ago, TheKazBeast said:

Ah.  I was excited about this, but if I'm reading correctly if someone (like myself) is still using the Four Play version of Just Business, they'll have issues with this mod?

None at all, it seems. The perk that my mod overwrites is still the same since version 0.4.9. I'm fairly certain that it will work alright

Everything worked great!

Thanks for making this Mod.  I tend to run through Open Season pretty quickly for Nuka World, it's fantastic to have another place that's much more convenient to sell the slaves.  Especially given my penchant for hording them.  One question though, were the guards supposed to open fire on me after I walked back to check out the slave cages?  I didn't see any trespassing warnings, just wanted to make sure they were actually supposed to try to melt my face off back there.

Otherwise, thanks again so much for expanding on the already-awesome Just Business mod like this!

3 hours ago, TheKazBeast said:

Everything worked great!

Thanks for making this Mod.  I tend to run through Open Season pretty quickly for Nuka World, it's fantastic to have another place that's much more convenient to sell the slaves.  Especially given my penchant for hording them.  One question though, were the guards supposed to open fire on me after I walked back to check out the slave cages?  I didn't see any trespassing warnings, just wanted to make sure they were actually supposed to try to melt my face off back there.

Otherwise, thanks again so much for expanding on the already-awesome Just Business mod like this!

Fun story I had to do the Gauntlet with 12 slaves behind....It was...disastrous. ?

You can watch the cages, but if you try to trespass the corridor to the other room, the guards will melt your face off. I did this because I didn't have enough space to put another door. So there's a guard that will warn you. Try walking slowly towards that room.

Thank you for using my mod :) 

Nice little mod.  Lore-friendly and useful.  Thank you very much.

Its funny, I am doing my first ever "Just Business" FO4 playthrough, and before you posted this mod my slaving Sole Survivor was wandering around Goodneighbor doing the "Emogene takes a lover" quest.  With several newly captured raiders in tow, I started thinking "This place REALLY needs a slave market...it would be both appropriate and sooo convenient".

I checked Loverslab later that day and lo and behold, you had posted this mod literally 9 minutes earlier.  Awesome timing.  I really did not want to run the Gauntlet before becoming a successful slave trader.

7 hours ago, bpmcgee said:

I think I'm dense -- I can't seem to find anyone there to interact with.  It looked like Gary Foster might be the man in charge, but when I try to talk to him I just get "huh?"

B

They don't have voices, just the doctor and the barmaid. You just can trade slaves with them using the  Just Business trading mode... You can do that on the Servants who are auctioning some slaves and Gary Foster himself.

I plan on adding some voices to them, but first I need to research more.

Kad,

Okay, I got that.  Switching to trading mode, marking a slave for sale and then talking to one of the servants allowed me to sell some slaves.  That's stopped working now, however.  I've tried reinstalling your mod and it didn't help.

Anything I can do to debug this?

B

38 minutes ago, bpmcgee said:

Kad,

Okay, I got that.  Switching to trading mode, marking a slave for sale and then talking to one of the servants allowed me to sell some slaves.  That's stopped working now, however.  I've tried reinstalling your mod and it didn't help.

Anything I can do to debug this?

B

Um...I wonder if it's something with the master mod (JustBusiness) and the bloody new update (Beth pushing more creation club bull again). I've disabled updates so I have no idea (took far too much to set up my load order and I want to finally finish my game). Check if the actual Just Business mod and it's requirements are updated to the newest version...that's my best best. I'm using it diary now and I haven't seen any problem on that regard...

5 hours ago, bpmcgee said:

I haven't updated to the new version yet either.  Just Business seems to be working fine -- I can toggle in and out of trade mode, I can put collars on new slaves, etc.

Any ideas how to trouble-shoot this?

I have no idea what's happening then. You could try to explain exactly how are you trying to sell a slave, maybe you're doing this part wrong, I'm using my mod constantly an I'm having no problem at all.

Kad,

I turn on trade mode, mark a slave as "for sale", walk up to one of the servants and press "e" to talk to them.  They say "huh?"  I try another servant.

Since this was working and broke, I suspect load order.  Where should you be in it?  Top?  Bottom?  I presume AFTER Just Business, but can you confirm that?

Also, is there supposed to be a functioning door at the bottom of the staircase?

B

2 hours ago, bpmcgee said:

Kad,

I turn on trade mode, mark a slave as "for sale", walk up to one of the servants and press "e" to talk to them.  They say "huh?"  I try another servant.

Since this was working and broke, I suspect load order.  Where should you be in it?  Top?  Bottom?  I presume AFTER Just Business, but can you confirm that?

Also, is there supposed to be a functioning door at the bottom of the staircase?

B

Maybe that's what you're doing wrong. You should press the enable trading mode, mark a slave, go to one of the servants and now it's supposed to appear an option to press r (offer for sale) when looking at the servant, pressing e will only make them say "huh" :P

The .esp should be placed at the bottom of your loadorder, you can place after JustBusiness, but since you're having problems, you should try it.

The only door that was supposed to be closed is the one on the clinic, I'm fixing this right now, as well as adding roaming slavers and optimizing the facegens.

I'm also adding a tutorial on the description on how to offer for sale since it's still unclear and the creator of the master is very busy these days.

I downloaded the Auction Haus, it works beautifully, I marked and captured Finn in goodneighbor to sell there, but  all the npcs including Mr. G don't interact, just the ..Hi howya doin. generic speech. accept nicky who sells stuff and the doctor. but where do I sell finn?

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:38 PM, TheKazBeast said:

Sweet!

I'll have to try it then and I'll let you know how it goes.  I haven't switched over to AAF yet, still rocking Fourplay for all the mods I use, so we'll see!

AAF upon installation will find fourplay plugin and incorporate it into the frame work.

16 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

I downloaded the Auction Haus, it works beautifully, I marked and captured Finn in goodneighbor to sell there, but  all the npcs including Mr. G don't interact, just the ..Hi howya doin. generic speech. accept nicky who sells stuff and the doctor. but where do I sell finn?

I explained detailed on a post above but Mr.G and the servants "selling" slaves are the ones you go when you mark a slave for sale, they will say huh because they are generic but when you press "R" they will buy you marked slave.

24 minutes ago, kadsend said:

I explained detailed on a post above but Mr.G and the servants "selling" slaves are the ones you go when you mark a slave for sale, they will say huh because they are generic but when you press "R" they will buy you marked slave.

OHH smack me with a shovel,  I totally forgot about marking slaves for sale in just business, being  I never sold one,  I usually pimp them out in diamond city and goodneighbor.

as for Mr. G.  suggestion, A quest from Mr.G. to retrieve a list of certain people, who owe Mr. G. money and missed their Vig a few times too many. Capture and deliver them for bounty, Mr. G gets his monies worth.  juss saying.

1 hour ago, Hogz50 said:

OHH smack me with a shovel,  I totally forgot about marking slaves for sale in just business, being  I never sold one,  I usually pimp them out in diamond city and goodneighbor.

as for Mr. G.  suggestion, A quest from Mr.G. to retrieve a list of certain people, who owe Mr. G. money and missed their Vig a few times too many. Capture and deliver them for bounty, Mr. G gets his monies worth.  juss saying.

Oh I have plans for Mr. G, No worries XD, but first I have to bugfix a small door bug that annoyingly opens the quest room and learn scripting ;_; 

Hopefully, a update is coming soon...

7 hours ago, johnwnorton said:

i pickpocketed the dudes there, and found some keys - question: where is the "dungeon"?

whats with the "fiddlers green key" from the safe behind the doctors?

looks neat there xD

Dungeon? You have a punishment area and the cages... I didn't put any dungeon because I wanted to make it as standalone as possible... Maybe I'll add another version more...naughty ;) 

DANG! The fiddler's green key is from a safe from other part of the world... Hum, let's say that's a copy from the old home of Mr. G (At least until I have time to fix that problem XD)