Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

What are some of the best kinky quest mods for FO4? Like, Skyrim has stuff like Quick as you Like or S.L.U.T.S. or Laura's Bondage Shop, but the closest thing I've found for FO4 is Nuka Ride and Raider's Pet (if you get it to trigger). Looking for more fun and immersive kinky quest mods

3 hours ago, ploort said:

What are some of the best kinky quest mods for FO4? Like, Skyrim has stuff like Quick as you Like or S.L.U.T.S. or Laura's Bondage Shop, but the closest thing I've found for FO4 is Nuka Ride and Raider's Pet (if you get it to trigger). Looking for more fun and immersive kinky quest mods

Try Boston Devious Helper

The spoilers are the three lines from Dr. Forsythe asking for a medical sample from Sole survivor so he can compare Vault 81 genetics with the general Commonwealth

20220322094351_1.jpg.5e51538fab0a662fcc946c45b5c4c72f.jpg

20220322094400_1.jpg.a3609a9b8c92ddece7939ef013449f39.jpg20220322094405_1.jpg.b12fdae02b52874e9636dc328f3c83fa.jpg

Seems like a great segway for Sole Survivor (male version) to become a sperm donor in Vault 81, and given a quest to impregnate ... oh, say five Vault 81 women.

Anyone make a mod for this? I think the hard part would be xVASynth to make new dialog, where Dr. Forsythe discovers that SS has pre-war DNA and assigns the impregnation quest to freshen Vault 81s gene pool which is a bit too inbred, and commonwealth genes are too corrupted by radiation to be useful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a mod where "settlers" are a bit more grateful? Specifically

• Sole Survivor can ask a settler for sex.
  • Sole Survivor is rewarded with sex for doing a settler quest. E.g. Mr. Abernathy says "Thanks for wiping out those raiders. My Lucy and Connie  are over there and want to thank you"

There's "Commonwealth Captives", but you only get sex once, usually on some battlefield when you free the captive. With any luck, you killed all the captive holders.

There's Snu-Snu, but it's kind of buggy and works on everyone not just settlers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have 2 requests.

1) Since I play as a victim I was wondering if there is a way (or a mod) that allows me to choose which types of items can be stolen by enemies in case of defeat / capture.

2) This is easy. I'm looking for a survival mod! Having to drink, eat and the like…
I know there is a "survival mode" in the vanilla game too but I don't like being able to save only when sleeping and having to play on the highest difficulty.
It's not difficult to find this type of mod, so the question is more like "which of the many survival mods would you recommend"? Is there a survival mod that is compatible with the forum adult mods? Or simply, which survival mod do you recommend?

9 hours ago, Balmung889 said:

Hi I have 2 requests.

1) Since I play as a victim I was wondering if there is a way (or a mod) that allows me to choose which types of items can be stolen by enemies in case of defeat / capture.

2) This is easy. I'm looking for a survival mod! Having to drink, eat and the like…
I know there is a "survival mode" in the vanilla game too but I don't like being able to save only when sleeping and having to play on the highest difficulty.
It's not difficult to find this type of mod, so the question is more like "which of the many survival mods would you recommend"? Is there a survival mod that is compatible with the forum adult mods? Or simply, which survival mod do you recommend?

Advanced Needs 2 or 76.

Which, if any, of the various slavery mods will let me equip my slaves with restraints/devious devices? I can assign NPCs to torture devices, I can craft restraints and put them in their inventory, but I can't find a mod that will force the NPCs to equip them (Or if the mod does have that function, I can't figure out how to use it).

Am 6.11.2022 um 15:38 Uhr sagte MrGrey:

Gibt es eine Mod wo "Siedler" etwas dankbarer sind? Speziell

• Einziger Überlebender kann einen Siedler um Sex bitten.
  • Sole Survivor wird mit Sex belohnt, wenn er eine Siedlerquest macht. ZB Mr. Abernathy sagt: „Danke, dass du diese Angreifer ausgelöscht hast. Meine Lucy und Connie sind da drüben und möchten dir danken.“

Es gibt "Commonwealth Captives", aber man bekommt nur einmal Sex, normalerweise auf einem Schlachtfeld, wenn man den Gefangenen befreit. Mit etwas Glück hast du alle Gefangenen getötet.

Es gibt Snu-Snu, aber es ist irgendwie fehlerhaft und funktioniert bei jedem, nicht nur bei Siedlern.

not quite right

as long as the freed settler accompanies you, you can request the "favor" aka "You are having sex with me now" from him as often as you like

only when you send him to a settlement or ask him to "go his own way" does this option disappear

Vor 15 Stunden sagte Stormsworder14:

Welcher der verschiedenen Sklaverei-Mods, wenn überhaupt, lässt mich meine Sklaven mit Fesseln/hinterhältigen Geräten ausstatten? Ich kann NPCs Foltergeräten zuweisen, ich kann Fesseln herstellen und sie in ihr Inventar aufnehmen, aber ich kann keinen Mod finden, der die NPCs dazu zwingt, sie auszurüsten (Oder wenn der Mod diese Funktion hat, kann ich mir das nicht vorstellen herauszufinden, wie man es benutzt).

none
To understand this, as a user, you have to understand that DD (devious devices) was developed exclusively for the player (his avatar).
using this on NPC breaks the whole game

if you want to put NPC in chains there are other ways
- enslave NPC -> Mod "Human Resource" (enslaves raiders) plus addition for "peaceful" NPC "enslaves e.g. own settlers or freed settlers)
these enslaved NPCs are all handcuffed
- look at RRS (Raider Reform School) - has many horny restraint installations to put your "slaves" in

I'm looking for a mod or mods that will allow enemies to be pacified and temporarily allied via sex. For example after get it on with a deathclaw or other hostile entities they temporarily fight by your side

Also a body mod to enable futanari and improve over all body meshes and maybe armor?

I have Fallout 4 goty edition i think.. from steam. I've never modded before so I definitely need more wiser help.

6 hours ago, Hylian Automaton said:

I'm looking for a mod or mods that will allow enemies to be pacified and temporarily allied via sex. For example after get it on with a deathclaw or other hostile entities they temporarily fight by your side

Also a body mod to enable futanari and improve over all body meshes and maybe armor?

I have Fallout 4 goty edition i think.. from steam. I've never modded before so I definitely need more wiser help.

You can try my addon for strapons for futa base body

On 11/22/2022 at 9:19 AM, asdfer1234 said:

Advanced Needs 2 or 76.

Thank you. You also have a translation in my language.

Can anyone help me with the other request?

On 11/21/2022 at 11:53 PM, Balmung889 said:

I wish I could keep some items after the defeat.
For example the dress/armor, ammo, and items given by other mods, which might have a useful function for the above mod.

I assume the defeat mods leave you with "key items" in your inventory. One idea might be to be able to tag an object as a "key object".
Is there a mod (or console command) that does something like this? Or a mod that locks items in inventory?
I'm not good with English (I communicate via google translate) and I don't know what to look for.

Hello everyone, I've been off from Bethesda games since 2016 basically and I wanted to play Fallout 4 again.

I got a huge modlist prepared (I'll have to do a lot of filtering and probably remove a lot of them though).

I wanted to ask, are there meshes or a mod I can use/extract to get a 3D vagina with physics on a TWB body ? I found a few but I'm unsure if just placing and adjusting on nifskope/outfit studio would work properly.

I was also curious about hairstyles, we still have the old stuff like KS Hairdos, femshep conversions, misc hairstyles and ponytails (I even found a Black Desert hairstyles mod !) but I wanted to know if anyone knows a good hairstyle mod with physics. I tried Google but the results just send me to the same stuff basically.

Thanks !

On 11/22/2022 at 11:30 AM, stormsworder14 said:

Which, if any, of the various slavery mods will let me equip my slaves with restraints/devious devices? I can assign NPCs to torture devices, I can craft restraints and put them in their inventory, but I can't find a mod that will force the NPCs to equip them (Or if the mod does have that function, I can't figure out how to use it).

w/ DD, you simply "trade" w them giving them the item, in their inventory menu, hit "T" which makes them equip said item(s) I believe it's teh same w Real Handcuffs etc., has been for me, anyway. the attatched pix are good examples. some of these NPCs are Animated mannequins from the Same named mod on nexus

Fallout4 7_13_2022 12_28_44 PM.png

Photo0.png

Photo4.png

• 2 weeks later...