Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

On 12/10/2022 at 8:41 AM, jimmy1a1 said:

Trying to find a mod that i swear i saw on LL before. It added captured coprses of humans that creatures captured and used as breeding beds.

Could that be Wasteland Dairy Framework? If I remember correctly, the installer had an option for "Storyline" content and that added bunch of corpses all over the Commonwealth.

• 4 weeks later...

Two things:

1) Looking for AAF animations packs with non-strap-on lesbian animations. Also for lesbian threesomes.

2) I have a mod, "Hornier Companions", that I know I dl'd here but can't find it now. This happens a lot; need to check up on a mod and can't find it because the name in my mod manager is not how it is listed here. ARG!

Anyway, I need to check on it as I'm not sure it's working properly and need to read the description again.

31 minutes ago, ShadowKraz42 said:

2) I have a mod, "Hornier Companions", that I know I dl'd here but can't find it now. This happens a lot; need to check up on a mod and can't find it because the name in my mod manager is not how it is listed here. ARG!

Anyway, I need to check on it as I'm not sure it's working properly and need to read the description again.

Looking for a Leather Jacket with the Atom Cats logo on it. I just acquired Zeke's outfit and it is god awful to look at. I know I have seen a clothing pack that includes a leather jacket with alternate textures that include the Atom Cats logo as an option. I just cannot for the life of me remember which pack it is from. Must be Fusion Girl compatible.

Would appreciate a little help, thanks heaps.

Hi, I'm looking for a certain furniture mod that I'm pretty sure I got from LL on my last playthrough. Can't remember the name, but it allowed you to craft usable wheelchairs, those wheeled beds you can find in hospital locations and also some wooden restrain racks and probably some other stuff I can't remember now. Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, Apap said:

Hi, I'm looking for a certain furniture mod that I'm pretty sure I got from LL on my last playthrough. Can't remember the name, but it allowed you to craft usable wheelchairs, those wheeled beds you can find in hospital locations and also some wooden restrain racks and probably some other stuff I can't remember now. Thanks in advance!

I think!- rug version of  (see What's New in Version 2.7)

On 1/31/2023 at 8:19 PM, nIn nIn nIn said:

Looking for a Leather Jacket with the Atom Cats logo on it. I just acquired Zeke's outfit and it is god awful to look at. I know I have seen a clothing pack that includes a leather jacket with alternate textures that include the Atom Cats logo as an option. I just cannot for the life of me remember which pack it is from. Must be Fusion Girl compatible.

Would appreciate a little help, thanks heaps.

I *think* one of HN66's mods, TRS or EasyGirl, over on Nexus has one. Probably a bit racy, just a heads up. I can give links if you have trouble finding them.

5 hours ago, ShadowKraz42 said:

I *think* one of HN66's mods, TRS or EasyGirl, over on Nexus has one. Probably a bit racy, just a heads up. I can give links if you have trouble finding them.

I have Easy girl already, there's a leather jacket, but no patch.

I'm looking for a leather jacket that has the Atom Cats patch on the back. I know one exists because I remember it being in one of the clothes packs in a previous game iterance (my last CBBE based install). I just can't remember which pack, I had over a dozen separate packs in that install. 

I'm still hoping someone else remembers seeing that particular Atom Cats variant and can point me to the exact clothes pack.

I'm using Fusion Girl now, and really don't want to install every cbbe clothes mod (many don't have fusion girl bodyslides).

Vor 16 Minuten sagte nIn nIn nIn:

Easy Girl habe ich schon, es gibt eine Lederjacke, aber keinen Aufnäher.

Ich suche eine Lederjacke mit dem Atom Cats-Patch auf der Rückseite. Ich weiß, dass einer existiert, weil ich mich erinnere, dass er in einem der Kleiderpakete in einer früheren Spielversion war (meine letzte CBBE-basierte Installation). Ich kann mich nur nicht erinnern, welches Paket, ich hatte über ein Dutzend separate Pakete in dieser Installation. 

Ich hoffe immer noch, dass sich jemand anderes daran erinnert, diese bestimmte Atom Cats-Variante gesehen zu haben, und mich auf das genaue Kleiderpaket hinweisen kann.

Ich benutze jetzt Fusion Girl und möchte wirklich nicht jeden cbbe-Kleidungsmod installieren (viele haben keine Fusion Girl-Bodyslides).

let's think...

...didn't you get this jacket from the Atom-Cats in the vanilla game when you joined them?
if so - it should be in the range of the base game.

Or is it about a different jacket shape - a replacer?

51 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

let's think...

...didn't you get this jacket from the Atom-Cats in the vanilla game when you joined them?
if so - it should be in the range of the base game.

Or is it about a different jacket shape - a replacer?

The original in game award item is super UGLY. I am looking for an alternative that I can role play instead of the original award item. I know it exists because I saw it previously. Just trying to find it again. It's not in the Easy Girl pack, and I haven't found it in a vtaw pack (at least no screenshots exist of it in one of those).

On 1/29/2023 at 11:51 AM, fallenslayer1 said:

Really cute but, I wouldn't want to make her claws and fangs come out. Unless, of course, the situation was, well, (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) or against our opponents.

Also adding this comment because I'd like to know too. I want a very interestingly populated Commonwealth.

On 2/10/2023 at 3:56 AM, nIn nIn nIn said:

I have Easy girl already, there's a leather jacket, but no patch.

I'm looking for a leather jacket that has the Atom Cats patch on the back. I know one exists because I remember it being in one of the clothes packs in a previous game iterance (my last CBBE based install). I just can't remember which pack, I had over a dozen separate packs in that install. 

I'm still hoping someone else remembers seeing that particular Atom Cats variant and can point me to the exact clothes pack.

I'm using Fusion Girl now, and really don't want to install every cbbe clothes mod (many don't have fusion girl bodyslides).

I use CBBE but many of the mods I have have Fusion Girl bodyslides as well. So, I just went through all of my clothing and armor mods, checking their pages and screenshots, even the disabled ones. Nada, bupkis, nothing. Yet, I know I've seen one too.

I like the Atom Cats but, yeah, the vanilla reward jacket is ugly.

On 1/31/2023 at 11:29 PM, mingkuan439 said:

I'm looking for a chastity cage for Fallout 4. I don't know where there is a clue。tks

There is a mod, Devious Devices RC8 Male Addon, here at LL. There is a Body Talk 3 version and an Atomic Muscle version. I have it for Body Talk 3 but haven't tested it. Yet.