Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

1 hour ago, SpyrosKat said:

Can someone point me to FO4 mods that connect AAF animations to romance or dialogue, like to have sex naturally instead of selecting people and animations from a list?

A couple for you that I have installed myself:

AAF Sex Em Up: basically you initiate dialogue before sex, also allows prostituting yourself or followers. This is great if you are in need of caps as, depending on your charisma, you can set the prices and then persuade for huge amounts of caps for your services. It also has a flirt system built into but in my opinion, it is not the greatest simply because of the time this mod was made, Bethesda's lame idea of only allowed for four dialogue choices.

AAF Sexual Harassment: if you don't want to be the one to initiate dialogue but would rather prefer npcs come up to you and ask for sex instead. You can adjust how frequent and the types of dialogue they'll use to get you to have sex with them. Also goes incredibly well with another mod, AAF Sexual Attributes, as it uses another stat provided called Willpower to determine if you can resist the npc's sexual harassment. A plus to this mod is the ability to turn off npcs from approaching you. Especially useful if you are building settlements as they will follow you around and get in your way if you don't have it turned off.

AAF Violate: A mod that allows enemy npcs to rape you and your followers or allow you to rape npcs. Great if you have another mod installed that makes female npcs into waifu material. You can even sneak up and rape your favorite/most hated npcs as well.

Just Business: Speaking of waifu npcs, instead of raping them and then killing them or letting them go free, this mod will allow you to enslave them after activating Hunter mode (which also comes with this mod) and marking your target for enslavement. However, they can escape making you go hunt for them but this can be turned off.

As mentioned earlier, AAF Sexual Attributes: a must have mod. Too bad it only effects you, you can either become a dominating Over-Queen or a submissive slut. It also means you can't make Marcy Long into a submissive slut. Or anyone else for that matter.

There are more than these but these are mainly the ones I use.

If you aren't sure on how to install, here is a guide on how to properly install AAF and its mods. Have fun modding Fallout 4.

AAF Guide.

Edited by WearableNine
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, I've searched via the keywords: butt, spank, spanking, butt slap, and slap. I have Sexual Harassment set as high as possible for the passing and bump triggers, fine.  I have all ( I think...) of the Fucking Guide's recommended animation mods enabled, but no spanking scenes.
Are there some I missed somehow? Are there any mods specifically for spanking? N.B.: not whipping, just spanking.

10 hours ago, ShadowKraz42 said:

Ok, I've searched via the keywords: butt, spank, spanking, butt slap, and slap. I have Sexual Harassment set as high as possible for the passing and bump triggers, fine.  I have all ( I think...) of the Fucking Guide's recommended animation mods enabled, but no spanking scenes.
Are there some I missed somehow? Are there any mods specifically for spanking? N.B.: not whipping, just spanking.

Spanking animation should come with Sexual Harassment. Personally, it didn't work for me mid-way through the game. But upon starting a new game, my character was finally getting spanked. I don't know why this is the case but that seems to have worked for me. You could try starting a completely fresh new game and see if that also works for you.

On 3/15/2023 at 8:53 PM, WearableNine said:

Spanking animation should come with Sexual Harassment. Personally, it didn't work for me mid-way through the game. But upon starting a new game, my character was finally getting spanked. I don't know why this is the case but that seems to have worked for me. You could try starting a completely fresh new game and see if that also works for you.

The Sex Harassment spanking is working fine for me; one of my characters is lvl 64 and still getting spanked with Sexual Harassment. I'm hoping to find animations that will introduce it to SEU, or when surrendering to enemies, etc.

On 3/22/2023 at 12:07 AM, Jessubmissive said:

I'm looking for a mod that allows for complete control of NPCs inventories. My settlers keep re-equipping their base outfits when removed, and ideally that would not happen. Many thanks!

Hear, hear! I craft and tweak outfits for my followers so that they can be in the fight longer, sneak more effectively, etc. Having it replaced with their base outfits even after having removed it from their inventory torques my twinkies. And not in a fun way.

Um~ I hate to be "that guy" but I am at a loss at this issue.

I put all my settlers, companions, and provisioners, etc in all kinds of unique outfits... (and other than Deacon) they have never, not once, on their own changed their own clothes or outfit.

Edited by asdfer1234
8 hours ago, TheShadowHunter said:

but this mod covers all armor in the game and dlcs.

Hide contents

Captura.PNG.f02da852c6163c287d444b3baa6f677c.PNG

It replaces all outfits and armored outits but it doesn't replace body armor parts and that's what I'm looking for. Specifically I want replacers for robot, trapper, marine, disciple, operators and pack armor.

Spoiler

like this:

7718-37-1451967408.jpg

Edited by PlayingOneHanded
15 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

It replaces all outfits and armored outits but it doesn't replace body armor parts and that's what I'm looking for. Specifically I want replacers for robot, trapper, marine, disciple, operators and pack armor.

Reveal hidden contents

like this:

7718-37-1451967408.jpg

in this case I believe that the only mod that changes the armor pieces is Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2. and he has a conversion to fusion girl I just don't know if it still works in current versions.

Mod idea/help creating said mod ok iv seen supermutant redux and the addon that adds female supermutants but me personally I would like to see more human looking female supermutants maybe a half scale shorter but way smarter if anyone has ideas on how to achieve this l would like to hear or if you feel like explaining it so I can do it my self let me know

13 hours ago, Josephluvfo4 said:

Mod idea/help creating said mod ok iv seen supermutant redux and the addon that adds female supermutants but me personally I would like to see more human looking female supermutants maybe a half scale shorter but way smarter if anyone has ideas on how to achieve this l would like to hear or if you feel like explaining it so I can do it my self let me know

not really sure what you want but I am using this: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56790

I would like to see a mod the adds a obligation to owning home plate in diamond city. One they would not have told you about before you bought it but after you first enter it someone from the mayor's office will show up to explain to you that you agreed to playing the part of a happy family which means you will be need to have a spouse (one that was picked for you ) and you will be expected to provide him with children. Maybe if you don't return home in a given amount of time or make yourself available to the chosen person they will have diamond city security arrest you and lock you up for a few days. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...