AAF Autonomy Enhanced Redux

View File

Build from AAF Autonomy Enhanced v106 by VinFamy (& Joe Riddle)

(Insert other information that is lost to time)

AAF Autonomy Enhanced Redux

Enjoy the sexual Wasteland

There are two different redux styles (with Features)

Normal = Everyone may have sex with each other

Autonomous = Only NPC's with the Autonomous Perk can (and cannot) have sex with each other (Allows you to control the Sexual Nature of the Commonwealth)

There are three versions of Autonomy Enhanced Redux currently working

Spell Perk Item Distributor Edition (New)

Added a hard requirement for Spell Perk Item Distributor

Here-> https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48365?tab=description

Family Planning Enhanced Redux Existence system (New)

This uses my existence system to distribute Autonomous Perk to All NPCs in the game (Does Support Mods)

Outfit Framework (Old)

This uses my Outfit Framework to distribute Autonomous Perk to Selected NPCs in the game (Doesn't Support Mods)

Leveled Lists (Old)

This uses leveled Lists to distribute Autonomous Perk to Selected NPCs in the game (Doesn't Support Mods)

(Autonomous unique features will be in BOLD)

1. Toggle Threesomes

2. Enable Safe Sex (Requires FPE Redux)

3. New Messages to pop up when NPC are going to have sex

4. Added MCM Commands to toggle Autonomy Enhanced (turning it on and off)

5. Added a potion to toggle Autonomy Enhanced (get it via MCM Command) for me I would favorite the potion to = and press that to toggle Autonomy (it creates itself when used)

6. Toggle Interactions(when NPC talk to each other) and Notifications (Messages that pop up)

7. The Autonomous Perk which is designed to give more control over the mod so it will allow you to choose the chances of a faction to have (and don't have) autonomy Sex

so for example...

Sex Option (suitable for new games)

Raiders can have a 100% chance of autonomy sex

The Pack can have a 75% chance of autonomy sex

Gunners can have a 25% chance of autonomy sex

Settlers can have a 50% chance of autonomy sex

BoS can have a 10% chance of autonomy sex

Institute can have a 0% chance of autonomy sex

(Default is 50% for all factions)

Or

Non-Sex Option (suitable for old games)

Raiders can have a 0% chance of not having autonomy sex

The Pack can have a 25% chance of not having autonomy sex

Gunners can have a 75% chance of not having autonomy sex

Settlers can have a 50% chance of not having autonomy sex

BoS can have a 90% chance of not having autonomy sex

Institute can have a 100% chance of not having autonomy sex

(Default is 50% for all factions)

8. Select Creatures to have Autonomy Sex

so for example you can select only Dogs to have Autonomy Sex or Deathclaws

9. Added two Sex Scene Duration Options (as well as added an Randomness option)

Sex Scene Duration = Base Duration (Default: 60 seconds)

Sex Scene Duration Randomness = a duration modifier to the base Duration (Default: 0 seconds)

so for example...

you could have a base Duration of 120 seconds and modifier of 60 seconds

the lowest amount is 60 seconds and the highest is 180 seconds then total is a random number inbetween those two amounts

the total sex scene duration could be between 60-180 seconds

(the lowest possible number is 30 seconds and the highest possible number is 450 seconds)

10. Locations and Settlements

select if you don't want NPC's to autonomy have sex in Diamond City or GoodNeighbor

also if you don't want autonomy sex occurring in Settlements

11. Added Commands, Hotkeys and Aid objects for Player to NPC Sex scene and NPC Solo

12. Added Addon Race Support

Added an "other race" option in MCM (help is also located in MCM under option)

This Option requires an addon mod(or editing this mod) to work
1. Open an ESP Editor and load everything

2. Find the Quest AE_Creatures in AAF_AutonomyEnhanced

3. Right click and 'Copy as override into' a new mod

4. add the desired Race Mod as a master to the new Mod

5. Add the desired Race to the AE_Creatures Quest under AE_Addon and a message to AE_Addon_String

6. Save, Enable, Enable in mod, Test, and Play

13. Added String Based Messages for easier Editing and Translating (AE_Location is left to do)

Please note I will be cleaning this up in the near future

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/06/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    AAF (& FPE Redux for Safe Sex) \ Spell Perk Item Distributor

Thanks, as a former user of RSE II: Random Shenanigans (which was immensely buggy, littering saves with countless unterminated scripts over time) and more recently Just Fuck (which problematically teleports random enemies to you from rather far away just so they can have relations with someone they were nowhere near) I'm hoping this will be an improvement on both.

9 hours ago, Nosimo said:

What are the differences between this and the old version?  Any improvements to closing scenes and redressing actors when the area is left? 

so I have change a couple of things

Change AAF Code

added a couple more checks

look at numbered list for more changes

I think the issue you have is to do with AAF itself

9 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Am going to try this. Will there be future options for Super Mutant and Feral Sex with NPCS? 

more than likely

6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Initial opinions. Could use a time setting for sex. (How long it lasts?) Both times for npc/npc action, the AAF menu did not appear and I was not able to end the sex happening  unless I quit and reloaded save..Thanks

one of the changes made to AAF was a change to functions

the old version of Autonomy uses QuickScene (which contains a Duration) while the new version StartScene doesn't (more than likely there is a way to control duration but I rather get it working at the moment)

unfortunately I don't know what is happening with your issue

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks, as a former user of RSE II: Random Shenanigans (which was immensely buggy, littering saves with countless unterminated scripts over time) and more recently Just Fuck (which problematically teleports random enemies to you from rather far away just so they can have relations with someone they were nowhere near) I'm hoping this will be an improvement on both.

unfortunately I have been saying that my game is dying so I haven't tested a long term game using this mod (which is why there was a beta of it)

so I don't know if it has the same issues as the earlier version

btw if you going to ask multiple questions and no one has responded then please edit your post to include the new questions

1 hour ago, Knight974 said:

I can’t use the chem 

how can't you use the chem?

does it come up with a message?

does it change the option in MCM?

55 minutes ago, Knight974 said:

Also how do I make the player character to get involved because I have no idea although I tried all options 

Select Enable Player in Autonomy MCM

(to be honest, I am not sure if it works properly(for me, it doesn't really work but for others it works too much)

38 minutes ago, Knight974 said:

Im using normal 

ok

32 minutes ago, Knight974 said:

I also get tha massage that says” people  are alot more friendlier these days 

yes, that is one of the messages that precludes a sex scene

17 minutes ago, hkheungL said:

Hello Invictusblade

there may be an option that i missed but if not is it possible to block some characters from the game like trudy and her son at drumlin dinner or the hairdresser and her mom in dc and d other than I surely forgot?

cordially

which version are you playing? because the answer is yes(Horny, you can remove the horny perk from NPC's) or no(Normal)

Where can I find the INVB_Outfit Framework that the horny version requires? From the 'INVB' I'm guessing it's another Invictusblade mod but I can't find in on the account page or on the other site popular for Fallout 4 mods and when I Google it, all I can find is a 'Request and Find' topic with no actual links on it.

44 minutes ago, helgen_has_fallen said:

Where can I find the INVB_Outfit Framework that the horny version requires? From the 'INVB' I'm guessing it's another Invictusblade mod but I can't find in on the account page or on the other site popular for Fallout 4 mods and when I Google it, all I can find is a 'Request and Find' topic with no actual links on it.

The mod contains it so just install the horny version (should have two esp's inside)

32 minutes ago, Jordan_Dexter0 said:

Normal version

which setting are you trying to change?

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

btw if you going to ask multiple questions and no one has responded then please edit your post to include the new questions

how can't you use the chem?

does it come up with a message?

does it change the option in MCM?

Select Enable Player in Autonomy MCM

(to be honest, I am not sure if it works properly(for me, it doesn't really work but for others it works too much)

ok

yes, that is one of the messages that precludes a sex scene

sorry for being rude but this mod is basically all I ever asked for the only thing that is messing is the player being selected 

I turned on the option for the player second from the bottom than got alone with a number of npcs while playing with the other options because it’s a bit similar to “random shenanigans “

and I’m still not able to get the player involved 

7 minutes ago, Knight974 said:

sorry for being rude but this mod is basically all I ever asked for the only thing that is messing is the player being selected 

I turned on the option for the player second from the bottom than got alone with a number of npcs while playing with the other options because it’s a bit similar to “random shenanigans “

and I’m still not able to get the player involved 

Help

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:
3 hours ago, helgen_has_fallen said:

The mod contains it so just install the horny version (should have two esp's inside)

More to the point, make sure to enable all the plugins from the mod. Odds are you missed enabling the outfit framework plugin.

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

which setting are you trying to change?

I'm trying to use the mod entirely. I have the normal version and whenever I set the settings from "OFF" to "ON" and then exit out of the mod manager the setting revert back to "OFF" 
Literally nothing I do will make the options stick, and I am tempted to try the Horny version. 
I dunno if I am just dumb or if its because I don't have a mod installed to make it work. 

5 minutes ago, Jordan_Dexter0 said:

I'm trying to use the mod entirely. I have the normal version and whenever I set the settings from "OFF" to "ON" and then exit out of the mod manager the setting revert back to "OFF" 
Literally nothing I do will make the options stick, and I am tempted to try the Horny version. 
I dunno if I am just dumb or if its because I don't have a mod installed to make it work. 

Tried the Horny version. The settings won't stick on this version either. 

I set the settings from Off to On and they revert back to Off. 

I cannot get this mod to work.