Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

Would be nice to have a Dogmeat mod where he can be pretty obese, with a prominent ass and balls, with jiggle physics. Or, preferably, a wolf model with said assets. Uh, in the off-chance anyone is willing to work on such, would gladly even pay for it. Feel free to get in touch and message me if so.

I would like a mod that connects to twistedtrebla's Sex Attributes mod, that morphs a female Player Character from a normal looking woman to a big-tittied, big-assed, pouty-lipped bimbo over time, keyed into a number derived from the Sex Attribute for self-esteem, slut, spirit, etc.  Connects to CBBE or other body mods for the bodies and LooksMenu for face change profiles.  I don't recall which (it may be Sex Attributes, I can't remember off-hand) that morphs the body a little bit during sex scenes, but I am looking for something more dramatic, stretched out over a longer timeline: player starts out looking like Emma Thompson and ends up like a super-slut Kim Kardashian, the deeper she sinks into slut status.  Maybe four or five body builds that get consecutively more voluptuous, and get loaded in succession, once a slut level has been reached, perhaps at first sleep or load screen after that, the 2nd or 3rd level model is used to replace the previous.  Might be interesting if you could regress back to normal through some mechanic.  Might be interesting from a gameplay view if you couldn't, hehe.   A choice in MCM here would be awesome.

I haven't been able to find anything thus far that does this.   Any suggestions or interest would be appreciated.  Thank you.

4 hours ago, ghostdog01neo said:

I would like a mod that connects to twistedtrebla's Sex Attributes mod, that morphs a female Player Character from a normal looking woman to a big-tittied, big-assed, pouty-lipped bimbo over time, keyed into a number derived from the Sex Attribute for self-esteem, slut, spirit, etc.  Connects to CBBE or other body mods for the bodies and LooksMenu for face change profiles.  I don't recall which (it may be Sex Attributes, I can't remember off-hand) that morphs the body a little bit during sex scenes, but I am looking for something more dramatic, stretched out over a longer timeline: player starts out looking like Emma Thompson and ends up like a super-slut Kim Kardashian, the deeper she sinks into slut status.  Maybe four or five body builds that get consecutively more voluptuous, and get loaded in succession, once a slut level has been reached, perhaps at first sleep or load screen after that, the 2nd or 3rd level model is used to replace the previous.  Might be interesting if you could regress back to normal through some mechanic.  Might be interesting from a gameplay view if you couldn't, hehe.   A choice in MCM here would be awesome.

I haven't been able to find anything thus far that does this.   Any suggestions or interest would be appreciated.  Thank you.

It's not exactly what you're looking for, but Boston Devious Helper is an excellent bimbo-themed mod.

Would love a mod that has trapped power suits, they seem like could be used as a great way to have the player stuck being teased (even if it is just text), along with maybe the chance of some sort of mind control. Images flashing on the screen, words telling you to be a good girl as your suit is filling the player. Add in some moaning and quest to go to master/mistress and serve with an end to either have the conditioning last with out the suit or to break free at the end. I am kinda shocked it hasn't been made yet at least with the powersuit and getting pop up messages along with moans.

I think a great mod would be an addon mod to SS2. Now I'm sure you would have get permission to do it. The idea would be quest integrated into the questline of SS2 where Jack would show up in like a Trench coat in a hat with a fake mustache and be like I'm jakes twin brother. Let my show you the Darker side of Asams. Then build building that work with a lot of the sexlab mods like a Whorehouse/ Brothel, A Slave Pen, Milking and Breeding Den, and so forth.

On 6/18/2023 at 2:02 AM, roflmaones said:

nope, not what i searched for, the mod I mean is this one -> https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5047-basic-needs-lite-urination-and-defecation-mod/ <---- basic needs LITE , this flashy thing dont let me urinate in public and so on....

has someone this "basid needs LITE" mod as archive on his drive? online ressources are not found (after 12 hours intensive search) :(

What are the definitive sex mods for fallout 4? Like Sexlab for Skyrim or RimJobWorld for Rimworld.

Also where can I find a directory for other popular sex mods? like theres this one page on loverslab that has Rimjobworld as well as an entire encyclopedia of plugins compatable with it

Edited by Eynonemoose
11 hours ago, Eynonemoose said:

What are the definitive sex mods for fallout 4? Like Sexlab for Skyrim or RimJobWorld for Rimworld.

Also where can I find a directory for other popular sex mods? like theres this one page on loverslab that has Rimjobworld as well as an entire encyclopedia of plugins compatable with it

Start with this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-the-fucking-manual-~-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-9july2023/

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2023 at 2:16 AM, Nurse Bimbo said:

Would love a mod that has trapped power suits, they seem like could be used as a great way to have the player stuck being teased (even if it is just text), along with maybe the chance of some sort of mind control. Images flashing on the screen, words telling you to be a good girl as your suit is filling the player. Add in some moaning and quest to go to master/mistress and serve with an end to either have the conditioning last with out the suit or to break free at the end. I am kinda shocked it hasn't been made yet at least with the powersuit and getting pop up messages along with moans.

I'd love this too, I mentioned somewhere an idea where some suits are rigged as traps which auto-walk the captive to a raider camp and initiate raider pet.

Did I Dream It Or:

Was there a mod which allowed companions to be RSA abducted while you were away from them? Instead of just happening as combat result.

Thought of this when I started a new game and Jun handed me the note from raider pet. I think that note 

Spoiler

is just talk and the raiders don't follow up on the threat, but I thought I would be cool if they could follow up by kidnapping companions - or even you return to Sanctuary to find a companion got the same not and volunteered. Actually that whole scenario would be good if there were followup settlement attacks, NPC kidnappings, etc. to be honest I've not played raider pet enough to know whether this happens or not anyway!!

7 hours ago, NotKinkyEnough said:

I'd love this too, I mentioned somewhere an idea where some suits are rigged as traps which auto-walk the captive to a raider camp and initiate raider pet.

A few people have looked into this sort of thing and from their comments it seems to be, that while it is technically do able, the actual implementation is such a pain and flaky as hell they basically gave up and threw their hands up in surrender and gave up, which is why there are not really any what you would call sexy and revealing power armours around.

28 minutes ago, Varithina said:

A few people have looked into this sort of thing and from their comments it seems to be, that while it is technically do able, the actual implementation is such a pain and flaky as hell they basically gave up and threw their hands up in surrender and gave up, which is why there are not really any what you would call sexy and revealing power armours around.

That's a shame. If I ever get in to modding I might try to make a variant bondage cross TD style, which looks like a locked-up power armor frame, and the player or other victim locked inside. So once you get in to the trapped armor it swaps out for bound-in-public style capture frame. Instead of walking to a slaver base it locks you there awaiting passers by, maybe after a while it fades-to-black and teleports you to a raider/slaver location for a scene and then in to BiP / raider pet.