Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

On 6/26/2022 at 8:37 PM, TheShadowHunter said:

I've never used this mod but from your description, it must be this one.

you can also open for business with the add on. 

I want to make more add ons but there are only 24 hours in the day and soooooo much less than that is spent on modding or gaming. Been crusshing to finish various DOA follower mods right now.  

Enjoy. I've also been meaning to add a "readme" that gives more details about promoter locations and such.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Im looking for beach/pool shorts for supermutants. Lively/vibrant colours. I made a little harem for Strong and dont want him to wear mutant armor.

Also is there a way to make the the dildo rack (from crazy6987 animation pack)  move without assigning settlers to it? TIA!

I dont know if this is possible Or even exists but is there any other clothing mod options for the servitron mod? or something with a humanish face? Something similar to MAID but works With AAF? or hell even an AAF patch for the MAID mod Mainly because I've found next to nothing for the servitron itself bar the Project Amelia mod 

I recall there was a mod that had this entire new quest hub in concord, that was an alternative way to resolve the main quest

I recall the first thing that happens it that they slap me on the back of the head and then I wake up in their slave dungeon 

I also recall that one of the companions it added was a Harley quinn lookalike 

Could someone help me with the name of the mod?

2 hours ago, Deadheadhex said:

I recall there was a mod that had this entire new quest hub in concord, that was an alternative way to resolve the main quest

I recall the first thing that happens it that they slap me on the back of the head and then I wake up in their slave dungeon 

I also recall that one of the companions it added was a Harley quinn lookalike 

Could someone help me with the name of the mod?

Here 

Depravity - A Harmless Bit of Fun at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Request for "smart" tattoos

There are apparently mod(s) that utilize tattoos, but initially I failed to find ones where the tattoos would serve any other purpose than being merely cosmetic, thus I'm requesting for a mod that would turn tattoos content sensitive, while this not adult content-specific, the initial mockups-images and ideas I came up with, are.

Basically tattoos content could change on the fly, possibly working with some slavery-mod, not only giving a visual indicator of n/pc's state, perhaps acting as advertisement or expressing the state of the n/pc. Displaying price, whether being on discount, sold, escaped and bounty on the n/pc that has escaped. Extending functionality of this mod, player could view catalogue of the slaves from Pipboy, which could indicate current location, the emotional state of slave, whatever slaves are doing, price estimate and so forth. Any possible revenue and goods these slaves produce. Tattoos wouldn't have to be barcodes, but with barcodes and barcode reading sound, these could work with some slavery-mod well.

Last yet not least, maybe tattoo could be also also subdermal, not only glowing beneath the skin and acting beacon so the slaver knows where the inventory resides.

3ac7d3dca0600e8989bd203451a845c7d1003f58

76b2e1e675dd87ca9995cb88876d97e4b5ab21f3

6 hours ago, wattz said:

Request for "smart" tattoos

There are apparently mod(s) that utilize tattoos, but initially I failed to find ones where the tattoos would serve any other purpose than being merely cosmetic, thus I'm requesting for a mod that would turn tattoos content sensitive, while this not adult content-specific, the initial mockups-images and ideas I came up with, are.

Basically tattoos content could change on the fly, possibly working with some slavery-mod, not only giving a visual indicator of n/pc's state, perhaps acting as advertisement or expressing the state of the n/pc. Displaying price, whether being on discount, sold, escaped and bounty on the n/pc that has escaped. Extending functionality of this mod, player could view catalogue of the slaves from Pipboy, which could indicate current location, the emotional state of slave, whatever slaves are doing, price estimate and so forth. Any possible revenue and goods these slaves produce. Tattoos wouldn't have to be barcodes, but with barcodes and barcode reading sound, these could work with some slavery-mod well.

Last yet not least, maybe tattoo could be also also subdermal, not only glowing beneath the skin and acting beacon so the slaver knows where the inventory resides.

3ac7d3dca0600e8989bd203451a845c7d1003f58

76b2e1e675dd87ca9995cb88876d97e4b5ab21f3

this mod has some elements of what you are looking for.

Yeah. Basically RRS has items that apply a tat when equipped, and which remove it when unequipped. It also allows scripts to run on the wearer, so I have a poll function that checks the state of the wearer and changes the color and design of the tat depending on whether she's pregnant or fertile.

The same approach could be used to alter the applied tats in any way you could script.

Edited by DocClox

looking for 2 mods really.

1)one that makes enemies rape other enemies in the middle of fighting (if i remember skyrim had a version of this called spoils of war)

2) a mod that lets me pick some npcs and have the fuck or do animations from my list of animations FNIS would let you do this in skyrim but i cant figure out how to make non follower NPCs make love to each other.

• 2 weeks later...

I had lately a good Idea. I find the Name for the AI from the Institute a bit cheap and silly! 

I think the Name HOST from Westworld would suite them much better! Why?

Did anyone recognize, that the Guys from WESTWORLD, took Contents from Fallout 4´s Idea, like the production of Synths, the Pose, the same Machine?

So if they did this, we also could Rename Synths to Hosts!

16 hours ago, Jamie Taco said:

Any updates on Konata Inoue's mods? My copy of Toys N Tentacles got deleted accidentally. And was psyched for some of their WIP animation mods :/

Alternatively, if anyone wants to dm me a copy of TNT, I'd be super grateful!

Haha, looking for it as well. And nope. They seemingly effectively nuked their shit off the internet as far as I can tell...

22 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Is there a version of Skyrim's Apropos 2 for FO4? I am just starting with FallOut 4 mods, and I love it thus far, but the sex scenes are a bit bare. 

You better describe what that mod is doing or at least provide links

Edited by Indarello
9 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You better describe what that mod is doing or at least provide links

It adds little messages to sex scenes about what the participants are feeling/saying/thinking. I saw a post that said adding dirty talk is impossible due to engine limitations, but since Apropos 2 only adds little texts to the upper left corner of the screen, and those do exist in FO4 I thought, maybe someone has done/could do something similar.

Sorry for not providing all the info from the start. That was stupid of me.

Here's a link: 

1 hour ago, Lisette11 said:

It adds little messages to sex scenes about what the participants are feeling/saying/thinking. I saw a post that said adding dirty talk is impossible due to engine limitations, but since Apropos 2 only adds little texts to the upper left corner of the screen, and those do exist in FO4 I thought, maybe someone has done/could do something similar.

Sorry for not providing all the info from the start. That was stupid of me.

Here's a link: 

The mod Lewd Talks is in this ballpark, if not exactly the same.

Also, unless I'm mistaken, UAP had a similar pop-up text feature at some previous point. I don't know if it got deprecated for technical reasons or practical ones. Or am I completely misremembering, @Ulfberto ?

14 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

The mod Lewd Talks is in this ballpark, if not exactly the same.

Also, unless I'm mistaken, UAP had a similar pop-up text feature at some previous point. I don't know if it got deprecated for technical reasons or practical ones. Or am I completely misremembering, @Ulfberto ?

its possible with AAF narrationData, but not implemented for UAP atm, no.

Started a new playthrough on a new machine. Last machine had a mod that replaced the faction armor with sexy versions. Closest thing I can find is Honest Abes, but thats not it. The mod had reskins for the Generals Uniform and other armor like that. Any one have any idea what it was called?

26 minutes ago, raleofen said:

Looking for a sexy Power armor mod! Skinner than NAVI. 

There's this one, but the version on LL is old.  The updated version with CBBE bodyslide was deleted from Nexus.  Maybe if enough people ask the author will upload the most recent version onto LL.