Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

• 4 weeks later...

Dear modmakers your stuff is too complicated for me.Ima just a dumb russian.Anyway I was using this mod and its great for me:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29674

All I need please is sound added to this mod.Please please.It will make me very happy.

Because right now I am very depressed.I cant find a simple sex mod with simple activation and immersive for me.

So all I ask is please add sound to this one would you please?

• 2 weeks later...

JaneBod's been getting some renewed interest. I decided to update Jane Bod with bugfixes, LooksMenu/BodyGen support, and LMCC compatibility. Unfortunately there were some really nice JaneBod conversions that have gone missing.

Please, if you have any of these, upload them!

JaneBod BodySlide Conversions by mystera99
JaneBod Feathers and Fishnets by yehudi
JaneBod TheKite's DC ScoopDigger outfit by Th3Kite and Niero
JaneBod Automatron Bodyslide Files by yehudi
JaneBod FarHarbour Bodyslide Files by yehudi
JaneBod Fortaleza Bodyslide Files by yehudi
JaneBod Nuka World BodySlide Files by yehudi
JaneBod Nuka-Girl Suit with No Helmet Options by yehudi original by neeher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 10:07 PM, figandsalt said:

Is there any mod that allow you to build a automatic human milking machine which you can order npc or companions to get inside? Something like the machine in the  pic below.

Reveal hidden contents

TEMP.png.8bde5f3844d327bcf4af5d9f88701dd0.png

On 3/16/2019 at 3:49 PM, Phelps1247 said:

Yeah, the sucker chair in torture devices: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68652-torturedevices/

I don't think you get any actual milk from it though? Maybe with another mod.

The issue with the TD item is that it's actually not immovable, like almost all other workshop furnitures, so you can walk into it and shove it around/knock it over, etc.

That and I'm fairly sure you'd need a mod to add/alter interactions with it, to give an NPC/player appropriate accompanying sounds, otherwise all it has is the 'pump''s sound effects.
Also a shame it's not manually triggerable via one of several ways [MCM/console command, terminal connection, etc], and auto-runs the animation, then leaves the NPC/player in the 'finished/done' pose at the end.

That said, I've also not seen/checked out much, if anything, that alters/uses/otherwise interacts with, most of the TD furnitures, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have found that there is a cum inflation mod or a similar mod in both Fallout NV and Skyrim I was wondering by chance if there was anything that is being made, created, or is currently a WIP for Fallout 4. If such a mod does exist be sure to let me know, share a link if you can. If this can't be done at the moment because of technical issues, I completely understand.

Is there some mod that allows me to set an "item" where my settlers are fucked by Dogmeat (or some other normal looking dog)?
Something similar to Crazy Animation's Rugs where I can set a settler to "work" there.
Maybe using the same animation from Four Play Animations.

Also, aside from Crazy Toys and Torture Devices (And the many painting and posters). Do you know of more Settlement Items nsfw mods? 
Maybe something like "rugs" in the shape of panties, or cum stained magazines or anything like that.

On 5/8/2019 at 6:36 PM, insinbat said:

i need find (AAF) Sex Animation use with Nanako-Chan mod. Anyone have? Because i cant use AAF when i install Nanako-Chan mod or because I'm wrong somewhere? .Someone help me.

This mod adds a race that looks like an anime character.

That is why.

Things like AAF use/reference player/npc race to judge which animations should be used, among other things.
A non-vanilla race isn't detected/recognised by AAF, to my knowledge.

On 5/8/2019 at 9:36 AM, insinbat said:

i need find (AAF) Sex Animation use with Nanako-Chan mod. Anyone have? Because i cant use AAF when i install Nanako-Chan mod or because I'm wrong somewhere? .Someone help me.

AAF scans for actors based on the race keywords that Bethesda set up . You could try adding the keyword that humans use for that race.?? The author of AAF would be able to tell you more.

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

AAF scans for actors based on the race keywords that Bethesda set up . You could try adding the keyword that humans use for that race.?? The author of AAF would be able to tell you more.

You need to add a config file for each race inside an esp. Which you then assign a skeleton and actor animation. I can provide an xml

56 minutes ago, YuliaS11 said:

You need to add a config file for each race inside an esp. Which you then assign a skeleton and actor animation. I can provide an xml

I think you would make a lot of people happy Knowing that they can use Nanako-Chan mod  with AAF by using your Edit!  Hint Hint ?