Strap-on,viodoe,dick for female/servitron

View File

Auto equipped in AAF Animations

Make sure your servitron is female

Changes from Strap-on's mod:

Spoiler
  • Added penis bones for better animations compatibility
  • Added all required morphs for animations compatibility
  • Ported penis from Skyrim, original author, added futa option, added no balls version
  • Added support for Servitron

Required:

Spoiler

AAF
Strap-on's (to enable viodoe penetrate required body that support vagina penetrated morphs, for example: mymod, this, or cbbe)

Servitron (optional)

Zex skeleton

Fusion girl (for proper penis aligned)

If your Servitron does not appear in the AAF menu:

Spoiler

AAF_actorTypeData_servitron.xml (7 line)

<actorType form="2CB73" id="ActorTypeRobot" raceList="ServitronRace"/>

If still dont work, install [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimation

Futa:

Spoiler

If you enabled Futa option, print in console
for dick: help viodoe 4
for dick without balls: help strap-on 4
to find id

then: player.additem id

use another mod to become Male in AAF, like this

if you have problems with object removing during aaf scenes - use no-strip manager

There is tutorial how to make seamless textures for dick in blender, if you use non default textures, I tried my best, but my result is not quite perfect with seam

Here is files

Couple questions, 

1. How do you change robot gender... other than the Robot Gender Changer Mod. Is there console commands, if so what are they.

2. I am not seeing "AAF_actorTypeData_servitron.xml" Nearest thing to it is "AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml" I added servitron race to that, but dont think that is the answer.

Thanks

16 hours ago, cmynutt said:

Couple questions, 

1. How do you change robot gender... other than the Robot Gender Changer Mod. Is there console commands, if so what are they.

2. I am not seeing "AAF_actorTypeData_servitron.xml" Nearest thing to it is "AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml" I added servitron race to that, but dont think that is the answer.

Thanks

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32801?tab=posts

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Indarello said:

Attach AAF/Vioxsis_Strap-ons_actionData.xml and Vioxsis_Strap-ons_equipmentSetData.xml

What options you use when you install my mod

I have both those files in the Data/AAF folder.

Options are: All bodyslide files, use now in game=dick, servitron support=no, viodoe vagina=no

27 minutes ago, predatron said:

There is something wrong with your mod manager, because this files existed when you select servitron support=yes, viodoe vagina=yes

You can try reinstall, or you can just use this files

I just checked installation with vortex mod manager and all works for me fine

Vioxsis_Strap-ons_actionData.xml Vioxsis_Strap-ons_equipmentSetData.xml

4 hours ago, Indarello said:

There is something wrong with your mod manager, because this files existed when you select servitron support=yes, viodoe vagina=yes

You can try reinstall, or you can just use this files

I just checked installation with vortex mod manager and all works for me fine

Vioxsis_Strap-ons_actionData.xml 398 B · 0 downloads Vioxsis_Strap-ons_equipmentSetData.xml 448 B · 0 downloads

I reinstalled all my AAF setup and mods, and now for some reason, it only ever shows the strapon, even when using those new files.

Edit/ Finally got it working by renaming the dick .nif to replace the vio strapon .nif, thanks for your efforts helping despite my stupidity!

2 hours ago, Shiori栞 said:

Are there any Bodyslide files for the dong? Seems like it points down a little too much and looks wrong with doggy-anal.

Open outfit stuidio of strapon, then add viodie and penis, then move UP/Down slider

And you will see that dick and viodie have same sync in positions

There are bodyslude files, you just need to enable them in fomod installation

How much penis will point down is required to check in aaf animation xml config not in bodyslide

On 2/22/2020 at 9:08 AM, Indarello said:

Open outfit stuidio of strapon, then add viodie and penis, then move UP/Down slider

And you will see that dick and viodie have same sync in positions

There are bodyslude files, you just need to enable them in fomod installation

How much penis will point down is required to check in aaf animation xml config not in bodyslide

Oh, I don't remember a bodyslide option in the fomod. I knew about the viodoe thing but I haven't seen penis in the list. I was searching for Strapon since that's I had to rename the nif to Strapon to take priority over that old one. It wouldn't show in the game otherwise. Just stayed the same strapon it already was till I renamed it.

On 2/22/2020 at 9:08 AM, Indarello said:

By "penis" do you mean ERF Futanari? That's what I see in your BS files., and no Penis shows up anywhere in BS/OS. I see Viodoe, Viodoe 2, Strapon, Strapon 2 and ERF Futanari.

• 4 weeks later...

Quick question: I noticed that the ERF Futanari add on floats above the body during animations. It follows the animations, it just barely doesn't touch the actors. I figured this was due to having a body texture mod on top of the CBBE body. Is my assuption correct, or is this a normal occurrence?

2 hours ago, fondrenave said:

Quick question: I noticed that the ERF Futanari add on floats above the body during animations. It follows the animations, it just barely doesn't touch the actors. I figured this was due to having a body texture mod on top of the CBBE body. Is my assuption correct, or is this a normal occurrence?

I port it for fusion girl