I've installed the SLAL, the new animations play fine BUT, the actors are now completely out of place and not aligned correctly at all like they used to be without the SLAL.

​Does anyone know why or how to fix this?

​thanks

When you add a bunch of new animations, those animations were "aligned" to fit whatever body style were used by whoever created the SLAL pack and if they weren't using the exact same size and shape NPCs you are using those new animations are going to be misaligned until you align them.

Bottom line: You have to fix alignment problems yourself. Best way to get it done? Turn off the "Auto Advance Stages" option in the Sexlab MCM menu and then start a sex act. Without Sexlab automatically advancing through the sex act you'll then be able to align the first stage of the sex act using the hotkeys and then you can use the Spacebar to advance to the next stage, align that stage until you reach the last stage of the sex act. Then use the "O" key to swap to another animation so you can align it as well, repeat until you have them all aligned.

Note that you should normally adjust the first stage without using the "Ctrl" key to adjust the positions for that stage and all the following stages, often that will get you very close if not perfect for the following stages but if those stages require additional adjustments make sure you use the CTRL key so those additional adjustments are for that specific stage.

You can also try to adjust the stages using numbers within the Sexlab MCM menu but that doesn't allow you to see the effects like doing it live allows which makes adjusting the animations that way into a huge chore.

Great suggestion (which will work in some cases) but...

when I say the characters don't align I mean, they really don't align... for example, there is a missionary position where the female is facing the completely wrong direction from the male, I'm pretty sure you cannot correct that with the SexLab position hotkeys.

I am using CBBE HDT body

Any other info / suggestions would be much appreciated

Great suggestion (which will work in some cases) but...

when I say the characters don't align I mean, they really don't align... for example, there is a missionary position where the female is facing the completely wrong direction from the male, I'm pretty sure you cannot correct that with the SexLab position hotkeys.

I am using CBBE HDT body

Any other info / suggestions would be much appreciated

That is a problem you need to report to the maker of the pack on the thread where that pack is supported, and please give them the name of the animation with the problem since that will save time.

Hi i'm not new to this mod, used without issues before. But now that i reinstalled skyrim i can't get any animation to show in the Slal menu.

Sexlab works fine, Nsap animations too, and i installed Slal and the packs with mod organizer. I installed all slal animations packs.

edit: Nevermind i forgot to activate jcontainers in mod organizer, ty for the great mod!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i`ve got the problem that i cant use SLAL together with Sexlab Creature Animations and i dont know why. i have now tryed for hours to figure out wheres the problem. if i have activatet SLAL with Animation Packs i get a CTD if i trying to load a savegame. if i use NSAP i can use Creature Animations without problems. I Cant use both together. If someone know a Solution i would be Really happy.

I have the newest FNIS with Creature pack and the newest Sexlab with all whats needed.

Hopefully someone can help me.

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help, please! I don't know if here or over at the Funnybizness thread is the correct place to ask, so I'll post in in both places.

Some time ago, I had Funnybizness animations installed and it worked. Now I reinstalled my Skyrim w/ all mods and I can't get this to work.

More exactly, I can't get the animations to show up in the SLAL MCM.

What I did was to follow the instructions in this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack-21616/?p=1559422

- SLAL in the latest (1.3) version is installed w/ all requirements. The MCM shows up ingame with the General options tab. Nothing more though.

- I then installed from the link above: Animobjects as well as human (1+2) and group animations. No creature packs though.

- I ran LOOT, SLAL is located before Animobjects

- I ran FNIS for users (latest version). It read the three installed packs from Funnybizness and there were no errors.

- Ingame I installed Sexlab, which works just fine.

- The animation files are located in the right place in my data directory.

- I use the latest version of NMM

Still, my SLAL MCM has no animations to choose from. Any idea why? Any help would be very much appreciated. I uninstalled and reinstalled SLAL and this mod three times already and nothing. This is becoming really annoying.

I need some help, please! I don't know if here or over at the Funnybizness thread is the correct place to ask, so I'll post in in both places.

Some time ago, I had Funnybizness animations installed and it worked. Now I reinstalled my Skyrim w/ all mods and I can't get this to work.

What I did was to follow the instructions in this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack-21616/?p=1559422

- SLAL in the latest (1.3) version is installed w/ all requirements. The MCM shows up ingame with the General options tab. Nothing more though.

- I then installed from the link above: Animobjects as well as human (1+2) and group animations. No creature packs though.

- I ran FNIS for users (latest version). It read the three installed packs from Funnybizness and there were no errors.

Still, my SLAL MCM has no animations to choose from. Any idea why? Any help would be very much appreciated. I uninstalled and reinstalled SLAL and this mod three times already and nothing. This is becoming really annoying.

I have the same exact problem after doing a fresh install :/ Anyone know how to fix?

Still, my SLAL MCM has no animations to choose from. Any idea why? Any help would be very much appreciated. I uninstalled and reinstalled SLAL and this mod three times already and nothing. This is becoming really annoying

A-Ha! I fixed this by simply reinstalling jContainers :P If you installed another mod after jcontainers its possible it replaced a file or something which is crucial for the mod to work.

Still, my SLAL MCM has no animations to choose from. Any idea why? Any help would be very much appreciated. I uninstalled and reinstalled SLAL and this mod three times already and nothing. This is becoming really annoying

A-Ha! I fixed this by simply reinstalling jContainers :P If you installed another mod after jcontainers its possible it replaced a file or something which is crucial for the mod to work.

Dyzio, I thank you very much! Turns out it was JContainers after all. I reinstalled it and poof, MCM fixed!

Dyzio, I thank you very much! Turns out it was JContainers after all. I reinstalled it and poof, MCM fixed!

I found the fix by accident cuz when i was checking the Apropos MCM it said "derp, install jcontainers!" and it clicked in my mind :P

Hi  I am now re-config all animation for skyrim, then  I download each SLAL packs again. :shy:

then I have one quesiton, about SLALAnimObj.esp.  and AnimObject

Now there are two  SLALAnimObj.esp about  three different SLAL pack ,,

1. anubiz(katzumi)  SLAL pack,

2. Funnybiz SLAL pack,

I really hope to use both SLAL pack. 

then,, if I use AnimOBJ Animation  of One SLALpack,, another pack  animobj  animation can not work correctly? :(

Or I only need one SLALAnimObj.esp , then both animation (with AnimObj) work without problem?

Hi  I am now re-config all animation for skyrim, then  I download each SLAL packs again. :shy:

then I have one quesiton, about SLALAnimObj.esp.  and AnimObject

Now there are two  SLALAnimObj.esp about  three different SLAL pack ,,

1. anubiz(katzumi)  SLAL pack,

2. Funnybiz SLAL pack,

I really hope to use both SLAL pack. 

then,, if I use AnimOBJ Animation  of One SLALpack,, another pack  animobj  animation can not work correctly? :(

Or I only need one SLALAnimObj.esp , then both animation (with AnimObj) work without problem?

You only need one AnimObbjFile. But make sure you use the one from Katzumi SLAL Pack.

This one includes the objects needed for Anub's anims as well as the objects for the Funnybiz anims

I'm having a weird bug with SLAL and the Aug 29 FunnyBizness animation pack.  See, where most people have the problem of the animations not showing up or running, I have the opposite problem: the ONLY animations chosen for Stage 1 are FunnyBizness animations, and confirmed by the fact that the only Stage 1 animations that can be selected with Defeat's anim selector (key 0) or SL Tools are FunnyBizness animations.  If I progress to the second stage with Spacebar, I can then use the anim selector to select any vanilla animations in addition to the FunnyBizness animations.

Basically, somehow, all of the vanilla animations are no longer appearing in Stage 1, so all of my animations are automatically selected from the FunnyBizness pack.  (Foreplay animations work perfectly fine, as do aggressive animations with no foreplay -- it's consensual stuff that fails.)  Since the other animations show up for selection in stage 2+, it's not a tagging issue, and so it has me quite a bit baffled.

I've tried rebuilding the animations list in SL to no avail, although I'll give it another whirl just in case. =P

I'm having a weird bug with SLAL and the Aug 29 FunnyBizness animation pack.  See, where most people have the problem of the animations not showing up or running, I have the opposite problem: the ONLY animations chosen for Stage 1 are FunnyBizness animations, and confirmed by the fact that the only Stage 1 animations that can be selected with Defeat's anim selector (key 0) or SL Tools are FunnyBizness animations.  If I progress to the second stage with Spacebar, I can then use the anim selector to select any vanilla animations in addition to the FunnyBizness animations.

Basically, somehow, all of the vanilla animations are no longer appearing in Stage 1, so all of my animations are automatically selected from the FunnyBizness pack.  (Foreplay animations work perfectly fine, as do aggressive animations with no foreplay -- it's consensual stuff that fails.)  Since the other animations show up for selection in stage 2+, it's not a tagging issue, and so it has me quite a bit baffled.

I've tried rebuilding the animations list in SL to no avail, although I'll give it another whirl just in case. =P

Whenever a mod requests a list of animations matching a tag the Framework will fill an array with animations. Because Bethesda stupidly limited arrays to contain a maximum of 128 entries some requests may be cut off at the maximum size of the array instead of returning a full set.

Now combine that with the fact that FB animations now exist in such large quantities that his animations can fill two arrays of 128 items and still overflow and you have a situation where getting a non FB animation may become rare.

Ran into an odd situation - for some reason, a horse animation packs I added is not working. SLAL shows that the animations are registered, SexLab 1.62 MCM's Animation page shows that the animation is added to the list, but when using mods like SexTool and Defeat, that let you pick your animation, the registered animation simply don't show up. Since the pack is the only horse animation pack I added, I don't think I'm affected by the 128 animation limit.

Nvm: Turns out it is an issue with the "Match Creature Gender" option in SexLab.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I hope somebody can at least point me in the right direction.

Recently I've been noticing SLAB and SLAL seem to be disagreeing about when animations are enabled and rebuilding/registering animations seems to aggravate the problem. I'll disable some animations on a SLAL pack only to discover they've been reenabled somehow, or animation packs that should already be enabled don't show until I rebuild/register on SLAL, or SLAB animations keep disabling after I enable them. I try disabling more animations and get weird results. Using "suppress disabled animations" doesn't help.

Have I hit too many animations? SLAB lists 500 as the limit for each category and I haven't hit that but I do have over 500 if I combine human and creature animations together.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Whenever a mod requests a list of animations matching a tag the Framework will fill an array with animations. Because Bethesda stupidly limited arrays to contain a maximum of 128 entries some requests may be cut off at the maximum size of the array instead of returning a full set.

Now combine that with the fact that FB animations now exist in such large quantities that his animations can fill two arrays of 128 items and still overflow and you have a situation where getting a non FB animation may become rare.

So the array fills up to the array limit, and is then filtered, so that even though there are only a dozen or so animations selectable, the vanilla animations aren't available because they never made it past the threshold.  I think I see.

I may just do away with the animation pack entirely, since I only installed it on recommendation from Defeat (having had experience in the past with having no bound animations).  Most of my play revolves around more consensual things with waifus and bishies anyway. ;-)

Okay so...  It may just be that I'm completely incompetent but I have literally no concept of how to install the animation packs correctly.  Help?  I'm using MO, but installing them in order or what have you really isn't working and I have no idea where I'm going wrong or how... 

I suspect I'm doing something wrong on the installing stage for the pack itself if that's any help, but I really don't know...

Okay so...  It may just be that I'm completely incompetent but I have literally no concept of how to install the animation packs correctly.  Help?  I'm using MO, but installing them in order or what have you really isn't working and I have no idea where I'm going wrong or how... 

I suspect I'm doing something wrong on the installing stage for the pack itself if that's any help, but I really don't know...

I assume you have SexLab Framework installed and all it's requirements including FNIS? And you have the J Containers installed?

To install the animations packs you just install them and set them as the next priority up from the loader. Run FINIS then update in the MCM menu.

Ypu may need to give us more information about your issue that what you have. It's too vague to understand what you have and haven't done of what is or is not happening.

Alright, well, first of all, I assume to install the container I'm doing the typical Mod Organizer process and loading the archive yes?  Only when I do that, I get the 'No Game Data on Top Level' warning notice.  Am I supposed to edit things?  Or should I be leaving it as is?  (I'm attempting to load FunnyBizAnimations 22.9.zip if that's relevant)

Oh and yes, I have Sexlab Framework installed correctly, FNIS is working, XPSME is installed and working, all requirements there Animation Loader and JContainers latest version all installed, I'm just trying to get some more animations and hitting a giant brick wall of my own stupid apparently.

Alright, well, first of all, I assume to install the container I'm doing the typical Mod Organizer process and loading the archive yes?  Only when I do that, I get the 'No Game Data on Top Level' warning notice.  Am I supposed to edit things?  Or should I be leaving it as is?  (I'm attempting to load FunnyBizAnimations 22.9.zip if that's relevant)

Oh and yes, I have Sexlab Framework installed correctly, FNIS is working, XPSME is installed and working, all requirements there Animation Loader and JContainers latest version all installed, I'm just trying to get some more animations and hitting a giant brick wall of my own stupid apparently.

That's a mod Organizer issue. You should consider going through this series of videos, expeically the ones on installation of mods as it will answer these questions and save you a lot of headache or delays in waiting for answers: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE7DlYarj-DcLS9LyjEqOJwFUQIIQewcK

The good thing is you told me a bit more so I can at least answer your question for now. When it says "No Game Data on Top Level", that usually means Mod Organizer can not find any game data as it is burried in other folders. You may need to go through the tree until you find the one that has a "data" folder. Right click and there should "Set Game Directory" open or something similar. I looked up the video and section you need and it is here: https://youtu.be/o3po0b9g3Cw?t=21m13s

I hope this helps in someway but if you still have issues be sure to give us as much data as you can see/think. ^^

The animation pack is split into something like thirty folders, each with some meshes and stuff in them.  Should I move every single data folder to the root data?  Or am I missing a simpler solution?

Yeah, it sounds like you are missing something simple or you are downloading something that is not a SLAL pack. I am beginning to beleive you have downloaded funnybusiness' resource pack and not his SLAL pack. If you have downloaded "FunnyBizAnimationsV22.9.zip" then that is you problem. That is for a scripter or a modder, not an end-user like yourself. As per Funny's instructions on his download page, his SLAL downloads are in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack/page-134?do=findComment&comment=1559422.