Try changing  actor2=CreatureMale(race="Dogs") to  actor2=CreatureMale(race="Canines")

Thanks for the reply Leito, but both Canine and Canines as a race causes the pyw script to show an error:

Actor 2: unable to find animation race directory for unknown race "Canine/Canines".

Seems like FNIS doesnt know what Dogs are, and pyw script doesnt have Canines as a race. But if so, then how did MNC add animations anyway?

Try changing  actor2=CreatureMale(race="Dogs") to  actor2=CreatureMale(race="Canines")

Thanks for the reply Leito, but both Canine and Canines as a race causes the pyw script to show an error:

Actor 2: unable to find animation race directory for unknown race "Canine/Canines".

Seems like FNIS doesnt know what Dogs are, and pyw script doesnt have Canines as a race. But if so, then how did MNC add animations anyway?

I did a quick test and was able to get python to compile.  You're right the correct race is suppose to be "Dogs".

Double check and make sure the animations for the dogs are in the right folder.  It should be the same as the anim_dir in the source txt.

I did a quick test and was able to get python to compile.  You're right the correct race is suppose to be "Dogs".

Double check and make sure the animations for the dogs are in the right folder.  It should be the same as the anim_dir in the source txt.

Python compiles well, its FNIS for Modders that Im having trouble with.

FNIS gives me this error message when i try to build behavior files:

>>Warning: Behaviored object "" not found in any BehavioredObjectList. Using "returnToDefault" as default AE.<<

Seems like in the script, there should be some value, but its missing, hence the "" part. Im not sure though.

The correct race name (from FNIS point of view) is neither "dogs", nor "canines", and not "canine".

Simply "dog".  :) 

The correct race name (from FNIS point of view) is neither "dogs", nor "canines", and not "canine".

Yeah...I'm getting the same error on my end too.  Tried changing the race name to just "dog" but it doesn't seem to be the issue.

Pyw script requires "Dogs" to be in the race tag ("dog" shows errors). Once the script is done, it creates a correct behaviour list with "dog" tag, so FNIS i think should be able to recognize it... but somehow it doesnt. Can you please shed some light on the

>>Warning: Behaviored object "" not found in any BehavioredObjectList. Using "returnToDefault" as default AE.<<

error?

I got the same error for wolves.

For the Wolves to work after i build it through Animloader, i had to go tho skyrim/data/meshes/actors/canine/animations/yourpackname, and copy the Fnis_yourpackname_canine_list and rename it into Fnis_yourpackname_wolf_list and use this for building it with fnisformodders.Maybe same needs to be done for dogs.

For the Wolves to work after i build it through Animloader, i had to go tho skyrim/data/meshes/actors/canine/animations/yourpackname, and copy the Fnis_yourpackname_canine_list and rename it into Fnis_yourpackname_wolf_list and use this for building it with fnisformodders.Maybe same needs to be done for dogs.

Gonna try that now.

EDIT: Works like a charm! Thanks for help guys.

Pyw script requires "Dogs" to be in the race tag ("dog" shows errors). Once the script is done, it creates a correct behaviour list with "dog" tag, so FNIS i think should be able to recognize it... but somehow it doesnt. Can you please shed some light on the

error?

What is the name of the AnimationList you run the generator with?

This AnimationList has to include the name of the creature (the "behaviored object"). And since Skyrim has no strict naming convention there, all the relevant information is found in the file "BehavioredObjects.txt". The generator needs a creature name being part of the AnimationList name to find it's specific data. And apparently your AnimationList doesn't include a proper creature name.

Guest urethane

Hello! I've met into some trouble even after extensive use of this mod. Installing this as well as FunnyBiz's animation pack was seamless and I was able to successfully use it.

However, after some altering in NMM, the animations have disappeared, even after re-installation of the packs and the animation loader. Just wondering if there was any fix for this. 

Gonna try that now.

EDIT: Works like a charm! Thanks for help guys.

Glad it worked out

I'm still wrestling with getting the female werewolf animation to work. This is what Sexlab shows me when I edit the animation:

post-511280-0-23935100-1457766020_thumb.jpg

This is my source:

is_example = False 
mcm_name = " Female Werewolf Anims " 
anim_dir("DayelyteWerewolfAnimationPack") 
anim_id_prefix("FWWA_") 
anim_name_prefix(" ") 
common_tags("Dayelyte")

Animation( 
    id="Werewolf_Blowjob", 
    name="Werewolf Blow Job", 
    tags="Creature,Werewolves,Bestiality,Dirty,Oral,CM,MC", 
    sound="Sucking", 
    actor1=CreatureFemale(race="Werebeasts", anim_race_dir="werewolfbeast"),
    actor2=Male(),
    a1_stage_params = [ 
        Stage(1, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
Stage(2, silent=True, open_mouth=True), 
Stage(3, silent=True, open_mouth=True), 
Stage(4, silent=True, open_mouth=True), 
Stage(5, silent=True, open_mouth=True), 
    ],

I'm thinking it's the race that's causing the problem (the male position shows up as "Male"), but when I have Aela transform, her race changes from Nord to Werebeast. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Still a bit of a Skyrim modding newb here. I've been able to use NSAP just fine, but SLAL is giving me a hard time. The MCM menu has General Options, but doesn't see any of the animation packs I added. All the directories look correct, so I'm not sure if there's something I overlooked anywhere. I'd appreciate any suggestions or advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Still a bit of a Skyrim modding newb here. I've been able to use NSAP just fine, but SLAL is giving me a hard time. The MCM menu has General Options, but doesn't see any of the animation packs I added. All the directories look correct, so I'm not sure if there's something I overlooked anywhere. I'd appreciate any suggestions or advice.

I'm having this problem too and literally no one has any kind of solution in any of these threads. I'm going to try getting rid of zaz because the last time I got this thing working, i didn't bother with zaz at all.

http://imgur.com/a/gxVc3

none of the packs are showing up in the menu, but SLAL is showing up.

edit: i've tried just about everything, but this mod simply does not work anymore. I don't know whats change, but not a single animation pack loads.

wat is the minimum version of sexlab framework for work ?

i use 1.59 , but after 1.60b the mod give me many bugs and fliping fps   :-/

Loader works perfectly fine with SexLab 1.61b (current released version).  If you are updating SexLab to current in an existing game save, make sure you follow the instructions exactly.  Or start a new game/character and see if you still have issues.  But again Loader works perfectly fine with SexLab 1.61b.

Quick question, has anyone had an issues registering the creaturing aniamtions with SLAL? I seem to get a mixed response where some do and some don't. I cannot get my own to register into SexLab (was able to before) and wondered if something changed?

EDIT: Never mind. MNC was overwriting Jcomtainers which may have been the issue (testing now). Nope, that didn't fix it.

Quick question, has anyone had an issues registering the creaturing aniamtions with SLAL? I seem to get a mixed response where some do and some don't. I cannot get my own to register into SexLab (was able to before) and wondered if something changed?

EDIT: Never mind. MNC was overwriting Jcomtainers which may have been the issue (testing now). Nope, that didn't fix it.

You mean creature animations? What kind of creature exactly?