Quick question, has anyone had an issues registering the creaturing aniamtions with SLAL? I seem to get a mixed response where some do and some don't. I cannot get my own to register into SexLab (was able to before) and wondered if something changed?

EDIT: Never mind. MNC was overwriting Jcomtainers which may have been the issue (testing now). Nope, that didn't fix it.

Never had any issues with registering the creature animations I have selected.  However, there are certain creature animations I never use - specifically draugr & skeletons.  Others I add depending on the type of character I am creating - dragons, simple creatures (deer, hares, goats, etc), rieklings(sp).  Some creatures I always add - wolves (and dogs), horses, falmer.  Maybe it's something with a specific animation, or pack.  For reference, the packs I use are: 

Yeah I have a new game started and I can register humam animations fine but not creature. I have been trying to test out a draugr animation I rescued and I could load it before on another save but as I started again I've deleted that save. I did once see a falmer animation by funnybusiness show up but even that won't show now. Lastly when I did a clean up of Sexlab it should the Evac falmer ones for a moment but after registering they disappeared.

I think I will try another save (i have some profiles) and see what happens. It must be something in my load order. Thanks though!

• 2 weeks later...

Problem:  When using any SLAL pack (Funnybiz, Nibble's, etc.), instead of the animations I get some sort of generic standing idle (*not* the T-pose) while the characters involved clip into each other (stand in the same exact location, facing the same direction).  Usually an animation starts for a fraction of a second first before they shift into this position.  Happens both when PC is involved or with two NPCs going at it.  I can use the hotkeys to change where they stand or advance the stage, but this doesn't start any animation.

I've read all 12 pages here and no one else talks about this problem.  People *have* mentioned this problem over in Funnybizness' support topic, but after reading over 100 pages of that no one has offered a solution to the problem.  And since it happens with other SLAL packs, it has to be something common to all of them.

I use Mod Organizer and have the latest version.  I have the latest versions of Sexlab, SKSE, FNIS, and JContainers installed. 

I install SLAL, install the animation pack below it, run FNIS (which correctly sees the pack and installs it), do the overwrite thing you always have to do with MO.  I go into the game, SLAL's menu is present along with the pack; I Enable and Register the pack, and the animations show up in Sexlab/Toggle Animations as present and enabled, and are selectable using Sexlab Tools. 

I've tried Reapplying JSON and/or Rebuilding the Sexlab Registry - no change.  I've tried saving the game, quitting and restarting - no change.  I've tried uninstalling the packs and SLAL and reinstalling, also installing SLAL, letting it initialize, saving and quitting, installing a pack and only then going in to Register/Enable animations - no change.  

The JSON files appear in the MO/mods folder under their mod (e.g. MO/mods/SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations/SLAnims/json/FunnyBizness.json).  I also installed Python 3.5.1, which thinks the .json files don't need rebuilding.  One guy over in the other topic said it might be due to a conflict with an old behavior file, but I've checked and there is no conflicting (same name) behavior file.

I've got to be missing something here, but at this point I haven't the faintest idea what it is.  I've run out of things I know to try.
Help?

Problem:  When using any SLAL pack (Funnybiz, Nibble's, etc.), instead of the animations I get some sort of generic standing idle (*not* the T-pose) while the characters involved clip into each other (stand in the same exact location, facing the same direction).  Usually an animation starts for a fraction of a second first before they shift into this position.  Happens both when PC is involved or with two NPCs going at it.  I can use the hotkeys to change where they stand or advance the stage, but this doesn't start any animation.

I see the same thing, but I haven't complained about it because I thought it was just Sexlab trying to align the characters before starting the animation.  If it could be avoided I'd be interested in how it can be done.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sorry to ask here,, but Now I hope to try package animation as ALSL pack  for learning,,

then  read pdf which offered by Rydin,,and try to make package.

I picked up one of animation pack offered as modder resouce (I think so)

it is Falmer animiaton, offered by Evactuation!!!

I feel,, there seems no ALSL pack,, then I hope to make it as ALSL pack,,it and test for me.

the tutoriall is really clear,, but Now I have one  question.

I know, if the a1 = actor is human,, I need to set hkx file for /actors/character/animation/"package-name"/

and if the a2= creature,, I need to set hkx file for /actors/"creature-name"/animation/"package-name"/

from PDF tutoriall. (I think so,,,)

but the problem is,, how you check actor is creature (eg aggressor) or human (victim)?

now I check one anmiaton set,  falmeranimaitons/boundground , in the falmer animiation pack.

then I decide paking name as FalmerBoundGr

there are 8 animation, a1_s1 ....a1_s4, and a2_s1 ...a2_s4.

so usually a1 should be falmer (creature) , then a2 should be actor ?

then all a1 sequences hkx are set in /character/animation/FalmerBoundGr/

then all  a2 hkx are set in /falmer/animation/FalmerBoundGr/ ?

is ther way to check these untill package them as ALSL pack?

or if the animation is falmer,,(actually it named so)

I simply need to locate all file with packname which I decide,,

in mesh/actors/falmer/animation/packname  ? (untill run script)

===========

after read PDF, I may suppose , a1 should be actor (female or male)

then a2 should be Falmer,,(in this animation set,, I believe,,,)

then now I have second quesition,,,  I need to set  parameters, for  actor2 animation,

PDF said, I need to set creature race ,, and original txt discribe,,

Examples of valid races..

I check falmer in CK then the race name is falmer,

but Can I set it as "falmers" ?  or need to set "falmer"  not add s as variable?

then it should be,, actor1=Female(), actor2=CreatureMale(race="Falmers")?

(sorry silly quesitons,, :()

finally I could package SLAL set.   :)

now it work..in game..(though I need to adjust rotation , for some falmer animation set,,I think)

I feel there is some difficulity about MO to geneate behavior files by FNIS for modders . :(

FNIS for modders seems can  not recognize  animation list.txt  if I  tell the list.txt  path  as

/skyrim/data/mesh/actors/ ..... animtion/ mylist.txt.   (virtual path generate by MO)

though I can clear see, there is list files in exploler through MO.

then FNIS  can not generate behavior files,, I think. 

but if I locate  list.txt path, again  as    /mod orgnizor/mods/modname/.... animation/mylist.txt , (actuall path)

when "FNIS for modder" ask path ,, it worked for me.. and generate behavior files correctly.  :)

Hi all. Just looking for a little guidance. Like a few others I cannot seem to get this mod to work (At least not the way I expect it to) and I am looking for some understanding of what I should see in MCM. 

So first lets state I am a long time modder with 212 currently running. I have all the prerequisites for this mod and have for a very long time,  they are all functioning as they should. I run with MO (Mod organizer - current version)

When I load this and a pack what I see is SA Loader as an  entry in the MCM. I also see a separate pack entry under the MCM for the pack I am loading (As if the pack was a separate mod). So for example if I was using the Necro pack I would have an MCM entry labeled Necro and one labeled SA Loader.

Inside the SA Loader entry there are no animations listed. In the pack entry I see all of the animations listed under that pack (I've tried with several packs it is always the same). So I just want to know to start my troubleshooting off, when you load a pack should the animations have a separate MCM entry from SA Loader or should the animations show inside the SA Loader MCM menu and not have their own entry?

Thanks

Hi all. Just looking for a little guidance. Like a few others I cannot seem to get this mod to work (At least not the way I expect it to) and I am looking for some understanding of what I should see in MCM. 

So first lets state I am a long time modder with 212 currently running. I have all the prerequisites for this mod and have for a very long time,  they are all functioning as they should. I run with MO (Mod organizer - current version)

When I load this and a pack what I see is SA Loader as an  entry in the MCM. I also see a separate pack entry under the MCM for the pack I am loading (As if the pack was a separate mod). So for example if I was using the Necro pack I would have an MCM entry labeled Necro and one labeled SA Loader.

Inside the SA Loader entry there are no animations listed. In the pack entry I see all of the animations listed under that pack (I've tried with several packs it is always the same). So I just want to know to start my troubleshooting off, when you load a pack should the animations have a separate MCM entry from SA Loader or should the animations show inside the SA Loader MCM menu and not have their own entry?

Thanks

The one step you don't mention - after adding a new pack through Mod Organizer, did you run the FNIS generator?  Make sure to run the generator after adding the new pack but before starting the game.

Thanks

The one step you don't mention - after adding a new pack through Mod Organizer, did you run the FNIS generator?  Make sure to run the generator after adding the new pack but before starting the game.

Hi and thanks for responding.

This is always good advice and yes I ran FNIS before I started the game.

To be honest I am not certain if the animations will play or not as the arrangement (the two separate MCM entries) has me confused. I expected the pack animations to be inside the SA Loader entry NOT have a separate entry in the MCM. I am trying to make sure that is the way it should work before moving forward.

Thanks again. 

Thanks

To be honest I am not certain if the animations will play or not as the arrangement (the two separate MCM entries) has me confused. I expected the pack animations to be inside the SA Loader entry NOT have a separate entry in the MCM. I am trying to make sure that is the way it should work before moving forward.

Thanks again. 

Actually I'm a little confused by what you are saying.  When you go into the MCM (not into an individual mods MCM), you're seeing an entry for the animation pack AND Loader (at the same level as SexLab, SkyUI, etc)?  Or is it when you go into Loader's MCM, you are seeing each pack listed plus the general Loader MCM?  If it's the first case, them you have definitely installed something incorrectly (and I am not sure how).  I have never seen the packs show up as a separate MCM at the same level of Loader, SexLab, SkyUI, etc.  You mention "Necro" pack.  Is that a specific pack you are trying to add?  Or is that just an example you are using?  If it is a real pack, check with the person that created that pack as they may have done something odd.

Thanks

Thanks again. 

Actually I'm a little confused by what you are saying.  When you go into the MCM (not into an individual mods MCM), you're seeing an entry for the animation pack AND Loader (at the same level as SexLab, SkyUI, etc)?  Or is it when you go into Loader's MCM, you are seeing each pack listed plus the general Loader MCM?  If it's the first case, them you have definitely installed something incorrectly (and I am not sure how).  I have never seen the packs show up as a separate MCM at the same level of Loader, SexLab, SkyUI, etc.  You mention "Necro" pack.  Is that a specific pack you are trying to add?  Or is that just an example you are using?  If it is a real pack, check with the person that created that pack as they may have done something odd.

your first option is the right one: When I go into the MCM menu (not the individual menus) I see the animation pack and the Loader at the same level as SexLab, SkyUI etc.

This confuses me as well as I expected the animations inside the Loader menu. The Necro was just an example. I've tried several and they all show up in the top level of the MCM as separate mods with SexLab SkyUI etc. 

For the packs I've tried I did follow the instructions from the mod creator but it does seem odd that the packs end up as separate mods. Perhaps I shall go to one I have tried and see if they have some guidance as well.

At least the confirmation that my spidey senses were not wrong is a positive.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks again. 

your first option is the right one: When I go into the MCM menu (not the individual menus) I see the animation pack and the Loader at the same level as SexLab, SkyUI etc.

This confuses me as well as I expected the animations inside the Loader menu. The Necro was just an example. I've tried several and they all show up in the top level of the MCM as separate mods with SexLab SkyUI etc. 

For the packs I've tried I did follow the instructions from the mod creator but it does seem odd that the packs end up as separate mods. Perhaps I shall go to one I have tried and see if they have some guidance as well.

Thanks

Frankly it sounds like you've got more potential problems that this going on.  The packs cannot appear in the MCM without an esp and code included to make it appear in the MCM.  And from my knowledge the individual packs do not have any code like that.  Some of the packs have an esp, but strictly for using anim objects as part of the animation (tables, bottles, ZAZ-stuff, etc).  You aren't overloading your skyrim are you - going over the 250 mod (esm/esp) count, running exceptionally papyrus slaying mods, etc?  Maybe running low on memory, so the game's doing funky things?  Whenever I start seeing very odd things with my games, I think it's time for a cleaning (verify cache through Steam, clean the dlcs with tes5edit, etc).  I know that using MO supposedly means that you should never have to do that again, but I have had to do it once or twice when weird things were happening.

So first lets state I am a long time modder with 212 currently running. I have all the prerequisites for this mod and have for a very long time, they are all functioning as they should. I run with MO (Mod organizer - current version)

When I load this and a pack what I see is SA Loader as an entry in the MCM. I also see a separate pack entry under the MCM for the pack I am loading (As if the pack was a separate mod). So for example if I was using the Necro pack I would have an MCM entry labeled Necro and one labeled SA Loader.

Thanks

The one step you don't mention - after adding a new pack through Mod Organizer, did you run the FNIS generator? Make sure to run the generator after adding the new pack but before starting the game.

Thanks again.

Actually I'm a little confused by what you are saying. When you go into the MCM (not into an individual mods MCM), you're seeing an entry for the animation pack AND Loader (at the same level as SexLab, SkyUI, etc)? Or is it when you go into Loader's MCM, you are seeing each pack listed plus the general Loader MCM? If it's the first case, them you have definitely installed something incorrectly (and I am not sure how). I have never seen the packs show up as a separate MCM at the same level of Loader, SexLab, SkyUI, etc. You mention "Necro" pack. Is that a specific pack you are trying to add? Or is that just an example you are using? If it is a real pack, check with the person that created that pack as they may have done something odd.

Thanks

Frankly it sounds like you've got more potential problems that this going on. The packs cannot appear in the MCM without an esp and code included to make it appear in the MCM. And from my knowledge the individual packs do not have any code like that. Some of the packs have an esp, but strictly for using anim objects as part of the animation (tables, bottles, ZAZ-stuff, etc). You aren't overloading your skyrim are you - going over the 250 mod (esm/esp) count, running exceptionally papyrus slaying mods, etc? Maybe running low on memory, so the game's doing funky things? Whenever I start seeing very odd things with my games, I think it's time for a cleaning (verify cache through Steam, clean the dlcs with tes5edit, etc). I know that using MO supposedly means that you should never have to do that again, but I have had to do it once or twice when weird things were happening.

*takes a break from the sun on the beach*

I would assume you won't get this issue if you run a new game. My suggestion would be is check the load order and priority order. Try installing SLAL first, save, then add a pack but make sure SLAL's priority is higher.

I am afraid that descriptions of what you see with no technical details or logs doesn't really help us get to the route of the problem.

Some user reported an interesting bug while using FunnyBiz's SLAL pack, because the pack has so many animations(over 100), some of animations on the button of the list can't show up, I wonder if that could be fixed by adding a "Page" option?

Some user reported an interesting bug while using FunnyBiz's SLAL pack, because the pack has so many animations(over 100), some of animations on the button of the list can't show up, I wonder if that could be fixed by adding a "Page" option?

This sounds like the same SL limitation pre 1.60 (probably a limit of about 125).  Until orxx can do this (and he/she hasn't been on site for over a month), I'd suggest splitting the packs further.  1 suggestion is to separate FunnyBizness Necro/Sleep animations into their own pack.  This should cut each pack in half (approx).

Hey All ;-)

Seems a lot of us in this awesome community want & have been waiting for "Spank-Sounds" to accompany all the great SL/ZAZ/NSAP/SLAL spank-anims (and/or an actual Spanking-Mod) for quite a long time

I've been able to create 14 great spank-sounds with awesome voice-acting (female-reactions to the spanks) but now need help as to how to make the available spank-anims play these spank-sounds in sync

Does anybody know how to go about doing that and/or know of any tutorials for doing that?  if so, please let me know, I would love to make this happen & share it with our community!!!

THX

Peace, Love, & Success

alex

Hello,

I created my own SLAL pack but i'm having trouble with the stage rotation function in the source file: doesn't work for anything other than 180°.

For example:

a1_stage_params=[

Stage(1, rotate=90),

Actor 1 is not rotating 90° for stage 1. Am I missing something?  Everything else works fine. thx

I'm not sure if I should post my problem here but it looked logical since it's dealing with SLAL. Forgive me, please if I did wrong.

Situation: I have latest SLAL version and all updated requirements. I recently installed SirNibbles AP on the new game, ran FNIS, when went into the game I enabled all on the list and then registered in SL. MCM menu reported all animations registered. I opened SL MCM toggle animations menu and all animations were registered. I pressed reset all animations in MCM menu and checked that Creature support is enabled. The shock was when opened Creature toggle animation category. I was surprised that all SL's animations were disappeared and menu showed only SirNibbles animations. Then I disabled creature support and enabled it again. I exit the menu and I got info that Creature support is installed. I opened Creature animations under "Toggle animations" and now all SL Creature animations were there but SirNible's animations are gone. I unistalled SirNiblle's mod, reinstalled FNIS and did all other required steps again and the problem maintained.

Something is wrong and I don't know what. Is it the SLAL, SL or SirNiblle's AP. One always turn off/removes other from the Creature animation section. Help please.

I'm not sure if I should post my problem here but it looked logical since it's dealing with SLAL. Forgive me, please if I did wrong.

Situation: I have latest SLAL version and all updated requirements. I recently installed SirNibbles AP on the new game, ran FNIS, when went into the game I enabled all on the list and then registered in SL. MCM menu reported all animations registered. I opened SL MCM toggle animations menu and all animations were registered. I pressed reset all animations in MCM menu and checked that Creature support is enabled. The shock was when opened Creature toggle animation category. I was surprised that all SL's animations were disappeared and menu showed only SirNibbles animations. Then I disabled creature support and enabled it again. I exit the menu and I got info that Creature support is installed. I opened Creature animations under "Toggle animations" and now all SL Creature animations were there but SirNible's animations are gone. I unistalled SirNiblle's mod, reinstalled FNIS and did all other required steps again and the problem maintained.

Something is wrong and I don't know what. Is it the SLAL, SL or SirNiblle's AP. One always turn off/removes other from the Creature animation section. Help please.

It is simply an error with the proceas you do.

Anytime you use the Sexlab menu to reset animations it will remove anything of SLAL (believe it caught me out). SLAL oacks should be the last thing you do. So

- enable creatures

- reset Sexlab registry

- register SLAL anims in SLAL menu

rydin - i did according to your suggestion and all was fine this time... I just don't understand one thing (although I'm not a making a big deal out of it but just being curious).. When i was resetting animation registry in SL MCM menu after registering SirNiblles AP, why did only Creature animations were affected by my misdoing and not all animations?

I think when you enable creature, it reset the whole SexLab aniamtion library again and starts to add the creatures. You need to exit to allow the mod to update. It's my best guess.

Thanks for the answer. I know that. :)

You see I used to have funnybizness's and Leito's SLAL animations too and didn't have this problem. Unfortunately I had to uninstall fb's animations because there are too many and my game couldn't handle so many animations. Will install it again when SL 1.62 comes out becuse it will support 500 animations. YAY.

Anyhow, it works now.