Since I haven't gotten much response, I'll try again. 

Problem:  When using *ANY* SLAL pack (Funnybiz, Nibble's, etc.), instead of the animations I get some sort of generic standing idle (*not* the T-pose).  Everything else works properly and the animations register, they just won't work.

I'm going to post three Papyrus logs.  Each one starts from the same save.  Papyrus.nil.log is with no SLAL packs registered, Leito BJ initiated via Matchmaker - everything works normally.  Papyrus.funnybiz.log is using SLAL to register a Funnybiz pack, using Matchmaker (which randomly game me 3jiou Doggy) then using Sexlab Tools to switch to Funnybiz Violent Rape - the 3jiou anim works, Funnybiz leads to the situation in the screenshot.  Papyrus.nib.log is starting from the save save but registering Nibbles pack; Matchmaker picked Nibbles Missionary, instantly get the overlap/no animation.

I've inspected the logs myself and find the difference between them has to do with lines referring to "[CF][Creature Apply] Failure" in the ones where I'm using SLAL.  I'm assuming this is Creature Framework, but what the hell does this have to do with the animations in question?  I don't see anyone else complaining about Creature Framework being incompatible with SLAL.

Any suggestions?

Papyrus.funnybiz.log

Papyrus.nibbles.log

Papyrus.nil.log

post-9834-0-27356800-1464654519_thumb.jpg

Problem: When using *ANY* SLAL pack (Funnybiz, Nibble's, etc.), instead of the animations I get some sort of generic standing idle (*not* the T-pose). Everything else works properly and the animations register, they just won't work.

I'm going to post three Papyrus logs. Each one starts from the same save. Papyrus.nil.log is with no SLAL packs registered, Leito BJ initiated via Matchmaker - everything works normally. Papyrus.funnybiz.log is using SLAL to register a Funnybiz pack, using Matchmaker (which randomly game me 3jiou Doggy) then using Sexlab Tools to switch to Funnybiz Violent Rape - the 3jiou anim works, Funnybiz leads to the situation in the screenshot. Papyrus.nib.log is starting from the save save but registering Nibbles pack; Matchmaker picked Nibbles Missionary, instantly get the overlap/no animation.

I've inspected the logs myself and find the difference between them has to do with lines referring to "[CF][Creature Apply] Failure" in the ones where I'm using SLAL. I'm assuming this is Creature Framework, but what the hell does this have to do with the animations in question? I don't see anyone else complaining about Creature Framework being incompatible with SLAL.

Any suggestions?

I would suggest you post your load order aswell. Do you use a mod manager? If so which one?

Problem:  When using *ANY* SLAL pack (Funnybiz, Nibble's, etc.), instead of the animations I get some sort of generic standing idle (*not* the T-pose).  Everything else works properly and the animations register, they just won't work.

I'm going to post three Papyrus logs.  Each one starts from the same save.  Papyrus.nil.log is with no SLAL packs registered, Leito BJ initiated via Matchmaker - everything works normally.  Papyrus.funnybiz.log is using SLAL to register a Funnybiz pack, using Matchmaker (which randomly game me 3jiou Doggy) then using Sexlab Tools to switch to Funnybiz Violent Rape - the 3jiou anim works, Funnybiz leads to the situation in the screenshot.  Papyrus.nib.log is starting from the save save but registering Nibbles pack; Matchmaker picked Nibbles Missionary, instantly get the overlap/no animation.

I've inspected the logs myself and find the difference between them has to do with lines referring to "[CF][Creature Apply] Failure" in the ones where I'm using SLAL.  I'm assuming this is Creature Framework, but what the hell does this have to do with the animations in question?  I don't see anyone else complaining about Creature Framework being incompatible with SLAL.

Any suggestions?

i did encounter this problem, I had NSAP and a couple SLAL, my advice is to try and install the SLAL pack one at a time and check for errors, some of the SLAL animations packs can be found in NSAP.

it would be nice if someone could create a SLAL mod with all animations not found in sexlab, slal is good but it's a case of too many cooks spoiling the broth...

Using MO.  Load order, as requested, is below.

To reply to the other poster (and thanks for answering):  I'm already only adding one SLAL pack at a time, as indicated, because that's what the instructions for SLAL say.  And I've never used the Nonreplacer packs, just SLAL.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
XPMSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
PotionmodVanillaWeightsDragonborn.esp
SD Cages.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
zThingsInDark.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SlaveTats.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
ND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp
GagSFX.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SWT1.2.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
EggFactory.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
FNISspells.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
Prison.esp
DovaDen.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp

Using MO.  Load order, as requested, is below.

To reply to the other poster (and thanks for answering):  I'm already only adding one SLAL pack at a time, as indicated, because that's what the instructions for SLAL say.  And I've never used the Nonreplacer packs, just SLAL.

*SNIP*

Load order seems fine. Is your JContainers up-to-date?And is it loaded (in priority) in MO before SLAL but after SexLab?

Load order seems fine. Is your JContainers up-to-date?And is it loaded (in priority) in MO before SLAL but after SexLab?

Yes and yes.  JContainers is 3.2.6 which is most recent on Nexus.  It's well after Sexlab and before SLAL.

(Like I said, this is a mystery to me, and I've troubleshot my own Skyrim problems before.  It's a weird one.).

Yes and yes.  JContainers is 3.2.6 which is most recent on Nexus.  It's well after Sexlab and before SLAL.

(Like I said, this is a mystery to me, and I've troubleshot my own Skyrim problems before.  It's a weird one.).

Tried it on a new game with just the SexLab and SLAL requirements? Might point to a bad install of SLAL and/or the packs or something else in your saved game that's causing it to fail.

Sigh.  Yeah, that's going to be my next try, when I have a few hours to burn.  I'll have to add mods in one at a time and see what happens.   I was hoping someone would have a clue what this is so I could avoid going that far *this* time.

Tried it on a new game with just the SexLab and SLAL requirements? Might point to a bad install of SLAL and/or the packs or something else in your saved game that's causing it to fail.

Sigh.  Yeah, that's going to be my next try, when I have a few hours to burn.  I'll have to add mods in one at a time and see what happens.   I was hoping someone would have a clue what this is so I could avoid going that far *this* time.

do u have zaz animation pack, there is an mcm option to test animation, u could use it to test if any animation works?

I went ahead and looked at this, but so far as I can tell ZaZ does not allow access to playing any of the SLAL animations.  They simply don't show up in the ZaZ MCM menu (which is true of a lot of Sexlab animations, after all), even when they show up in the Sexlab MCM menu after being properly registered.  They also show up with Sexlab Tools and can be selected, so the game knows the animations are there - it just doesn't play them properly.  (If you're asking "do any animations work?" the answer is Yes, everything that's not through SLAL.)

do u have zaz animation pack, there is an mcm option to test animation, u could use it to test if any animation works?

so u are only having animation problems with slal packs, the default animations for sexlab and zaz works?

if this is the case did u check if the slal animations have been registered in sexlab?

Thanks for your effort at help, but I already answered that.  In fact, I even answered it in the message you are directly responding to.

so u are only having animation problems with slal packs, the default animations for sexlab and zaz works?

if this is the case did u check if the slal animations have been registered in sexlab?

Thanks for your effort at help, but I already answered that.  In fact, I even answered it in the message you are directly responding to.

grap the latest version of "SexLab Animation Loader 1.3" http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54916-sexlab-animation-loader/

note: make sure it's last on load order if u are using mo, it should overwrite all the slal packs

make sure u have these installed

Dependencies For Users

If you just want to load an animation pack that someone else has already built, this is all you need:

did u click "enable all" and "register animations" in the mcm menu for SL Anim Loader?

and reapply JSON settings too?

Okay, one of us is confused here.  Aside from the fact that I've mentioned all this in previous messages in this thread, it would be awfully difficult for me to have *registered* a SLAL pack without having SLAL installed.  Yes, I have the latest SLAL.  Yes, I've *successfully* enabled and registered the animations from various SLAL packs (one at a time).  Naturally I have the dependencies, they're pretty universal.  And yes, I've tried reapplying Json settings (it was one of the first things I tried, since Json determines positioning and if you looked at my screenshot that's definitely a problem).  Also said I'd tried that in a prior message.

Your instruction to "make sure [sLAL] is last on load order if u are using mo" seems to contradict what rydin says in his guide, quote: 

"If you use Mod Organizer, they [animation packs] should be installed as a priority below SLAL."

In MO, "below" means "after", because it's a top-first bottom-last list.  Of course, rydin might have mispoke and by "below" meant "before", so to see if your suggestion worked I tried it.  Nope, no change at all, everything looks like it's registered but the animations from the packs do not play.

This is starting to feel like one of those conversations with a tech support guy who insists on following a script no matter how carefully you state your problem ("Is your computer turned on?").

grap the latest version of "SexLab Animation Loader 1.3" http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54916-sexlab-animation-loader/

note: make sure it's last on load order if u are using mo, it should overwrite all the slal packs

Dependencies For Users

If you just want to load an animation pack that someone else has already built, this is all you need:

did u click "enable all" and "register animations" in the mcm menu for SL Anim Loader?

Okay, one of us is confused here.  Aside from the fact that I've mentioned all this in previous messages in this thread, it would be awfully difficult for me to have *registered* a SLAL pack without having SLAL installed.  Yes, I have the latest SLAL.  Yes, I've *successfully* enabled and registered the animations from various SLAL packs (one at a time).  Naturally I have the dependencies, they're pretty universal.  And yes, I've tried reapplying Json settings (it was one of the first things I tried, since Json determines positioning and if you looked at my screenshot that's definitely a problem).  Also said I'd tried that in a prior message.

Your instruction to "make sure [sLAL] is last on load order if u are using mo" seems to contradict what rydin says in his guide, quote: 

"If you use Mod Organizer, they [animation packs] should be installed as a priority below SLAL."

In MO, "below" means "after", because it's a top-first bottom-last list.  Of course, rydin might have mispoke and by "below" meant "before", so to see if your suggestion worked I tried it.  Nope, no change at all, everything looks like it's registered but the animations from the packs do not play.

This is starting to feel like one of those conversations with a tech support guy who insists on following a script no matter how carefully you state your problem ("Is your computer turned on?").

Dependencies For Users

problem is most of us do not have any problems with any of the slal packs posted here i.e. it works, slal is simply a mod to register animations to sexlab, the real engine is sexlab fact is during any animation that sexlab triggers if u press the console key u are able to see the commands that sexlab triggers..

perhaps, you should do that and post any logs, truth is problem is mostly like at your end a last resort is to try to run a basic config with only sexlab and slal installed on a new game and see if the animation plays..

Well, solved my own problem (as usual), but unfortunately I can't say what caused it to help anyone having the same issue. 

SLAL packs work after reinstalling Sexlab and everything else from scratch.  Only mods I did not add add this time are Slaverun Reloads and it's several dependencies, so it may have been something to do with that - but more likely it was just a corrupted save that wasn't being resolved by cleaning with Savetools. 

And I had just a lovely time playing with FNIS and starting Skyrim over and over again all morning trying to see if the problem was reproducible.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't for the life of me get this to work. The MCM shows but there is only the general tab with none of the animations/packs I installed. I tried updating JContainer like the other guy and that didn't work for me either. The frustration of trying to get this working is making me wish NSAP was still being updated.

Then you DIDN'T install them properly. If they were installed properly then they would show in the menu.

It really IS that simple.

• 4 weeks later...

i have some Issues/Suggestions:

1. some sort of Unisex option to bypass sexlab's match creature gender setting when not needed...
EG:
    name="Wolf Fucker",
    tags="Creature,Bestiality,wolf",
    sound="SexMix",
    actor1=Male(add_cum=Vaginal),
    actor2=CreatureUnisex(race="Wolves"),

2. Separate FNIS lists for wolves and dogs, as opposed to the "canine" List that needs to be renamed before it can be used by FNIS.

3. a way to add cum onto Creatures (Probably not doable from this end, but it would be nice to have.)
EG:
    name="Dragon Masturbation",
    tags="Solo,Masturbation,Creature,Dragon",
    sound="Sucking",
    actor1=CreatureMale(race="dragons"),(add_cum=Oral),

I've installed the SLAL, the new animations play fine BUT, the actors are now completely out of place and not aligned correctly at all like they used to be without the SLAL.

​Does anyone know why or how to fix this?

​thanks

When you add a bunch of new animations, those animations were "aligned" to fit whatever body style were used by whoever created the SLAL pack and if they weren't using the exact same size and shape NPCs you are using those new animations are going to be misaligned until you align them.

Bottom line: You have to fix alignment problems yourself. Best way to get it done? Turn off the "Auto Advance Stages" option in the Sexlab MCM menu and then start a sex act. Without Sexlab automatically advancing through the sex act you'll then be able to align the first stage of the sex act using the hotkeys and then you can use the Spacebar to advance to the next stage, align that stage until you reach the last stage of the sex act. Then use the "O" key to swap to another animation so you can align it as well, repeat until you have them all aligned.

Note that you should normally adjust the first stage without using the "Ctrl" key to adjust the positions for that stage and all the following stages, often that will get you very close if not perfect for the following stages but if those stages require additional adjustments make sure you use the CTRL key so those additional adjustments are for that specific stage.

You can also try to adjust the stages using numbers within the Sexlab MCM menu but that doesn't allow you to see the effects like doing it live allows which makes adjusting the animations that way into a huge chore.