Due to the craziness and hard work of the FunnyBiz, I am facing a serious problem in packing, the animation list is too long for loader handle it as a single pack(over 125).

So I have to split the human pack even more, here is some options I need some inputs.

1,one idea ppl gives me is put Necro and Sleep in one pack, the rest in another, right now basically 3/5 of FB's animation belong to Necro or Sleep.

2,Simply put pack 1, pack 2, once a pack reach 125 animation.........it's easy to manage and less confuse.

3,Put 3 way and furniture related animations in one pack and rest in another, this will cut down esp depends and other problem.

So which option you like?

I feel bad bc I'm about to drop two more surprise furniture animations and you're working hard to make sure they all fit lol :lol: well I thank you for keeping the mod alive! I don't know about anyone else but I choose option 2 :sleepy:

Option 2 is more easy way to keep the packs less confusing, and update could be a much smaller size pack.

Damn you FB, you know your animation is already more than all of rest animators on LL combine........ :@  :shy:

Ok V16.7 is uploaded I added TortureRackDoggy and CoffinFuck Enjoy! Stay brutal!

TortureRackDoggy

post-51187-0-29602800-1463564540_thumb.png

post-51187-0-40860100-1463564483_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-93373700-1463564497_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-65545800-1463564472_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-81059800-1463564460_thumb.gif

CoffinFuck

post-51187-0-00404700-1463564550_thumb.png

post-51187-0-83469200-1463564446_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-32943600-1463564439_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-53545700-1463564432_thumb.gif

Due to the craziness and hard work of the FunnyBiz, I am facing a serious problem in packing, the animation list is too long for loader handle it as a single pack(over 125).

So I have to split the human pack even more, here is some options I need some inputs.

1,one idea ppl gives me is put Necro and Sleep in one pack, the rest in another, right now basically 3/5 of FB's animation belong to Necro or Sleep.

2,Simply put pack 1, pack 2, once a pack reach 125 animation.........it's easy to manage and less confuse.

3,Put 3 way and furniture related animations in one pack and rest in another, this will cut down esp depends and other problem.

So which option you like?

I feel bad bc I'm about to drop two more surprise furniture animations and you're working hard to make sure they all fit lol :lol: well I thank you for keeping the mod alive! I don't know about anyone else but I choose option 2 :sleepy:

Option 2 is more easy way to keep the packs less confusing, and update could be a much smaller size pack.

Damn you FB, you know your animation is already more than all of rest animators on LL combine........ :@:shy:

Really!?!? Thats freaking AWESOME! lol sorry my friend I just uploaded two Furniture animations :( ....... I hope you like them!:P

Fuckin' sweet! This is exactly the sort of thing I was hoping for!

Since I predicted this happening (as well as a couple other things a while ago), I'm gonna see if I still have the touch. For my next prediction... mmmm... let's see... *consults crystal ball*

Your next furniture animation will involve either the crucifix or that... wheel thing.

Fuckin' sweet! This is exactly the sort of thing I was hoping for!

Since I predicted this happening (as well as a couple other things a while ago), I'm gonna see if I still have the touch. For my next prediction... mmmm... let's see... *consults crystal ball*

Your next furniture animation will involve either the crucifix or that... wheel thing.

OMG...can you tell me the winning numbers for the NY power ball?!lol nice prediction! Now I have to make them both!

Damn you FB, you know your animation is already more than all of rest animators on LL combine........ :@:shy:

Really!?!? Thats freaking AWESOME! lol sorry my friend I just uploaded two Furniture animations :( ....... I hope you like them! :P

Your animation packs has more animations in it than nsap ever did. Total with mnc, bdic, nsap, yours, anub, leito, probably some others small ones im forgetting, I have about 400 humans animations, of which about 150 are yours(i think), and of about 350 creature, like 20-30 are yours. definitely contributed more animations than any other, more than most of the biggest contributors combined. That being said, yours also on average have more than the average animation length of 3-5 or 4 stages. The closest is probably leito, I am finding it hard to actually count all his contributions, because aside from his 2 slals packs, he also has contributed to sl, nsap, and a whole slew of animations packs. Either way keep up the good work, and stay brutal. Love all your work.

Tama

No one has done anything with the crux rope, nailed or tied. Or adding special sauce as the player is cooked on the spit roast.

Let's be honest, every bit of BDSM furniture needs some love. Let's face fuck a girl that's tied into a Dwemer milking machine!

Oh, that reminds me of the Furo tub thing. Wish I knew how to actually see whatever animations that thing has.

And then there's those chained poses. There's perfectly good hanging girls, bent over girls, and chained-to-the-ground girls just going to waste!

That's it, I'm writing a letter to the High King of Skyrim!

I will make this post as FunyBiz's SLAL pack update post and make a sign link in my ID so ppl would have easier time to find the Packs

I split the pack even more, so now human pack 1 have all previous 100+ animations and pack 2 will keep updating to the latest, so the pack 1's version number will be the same forever, unless it needs be updated. Creature and Group pack will be updated when there is a new animations or changes.

All pack version numbers will sync with FunnyBiz's, when they receive a update. 

Install guide:

1 Intall Sexlab Animloader and all its requirement.

2 Download and install SLAL FunnyBiz AnimObjects.7z below and make sure it loads after Sexlab Animloader, don't let it gets overwrite by other mods, you will need this for showing furniture in the animations.

3 Choose the animation pack you like from below, install and register at Sexlab animloader's MCM menu in game, you can choose any packs alone or together, there is no dependency between them

4 Run FNIS, if it shows Error(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array something something, make sure you have the latest  FNIS and XP32 Maximum Skeleton, otherwise you could count some strange problems. 

5 You can use Match Maker and Sexlab tool for testing the animations.

Sorry if any of these explanation make little sense to you, English isn't even my 2nd language.

Français:

Je ferai ce poste SLAL mise à jour du pack poste de FunyBiz et de faire un lien de signe dans mon ID donc les gens peut trouver les Packs plus facilement

Je diviser le pack encore plus, alors maintenant Pack 1 humain ont toutes les 124 animations et Pack 2 permet de garder la mise à jour vers la dernière, de sorte que le numéro de version du Pack 1 sera le même pour toujours, à moins qu'il a besoin mis à jour. Pack Créature et Group sera mis à jour quand il y a un nouveau des animations ou des changements.

Tous les numéros de version du pack seront synchronisés avec le version de FunnyBiz  , quand ils reçoivent une mise à jour.

Guide d'installation:

1 intall Sexlab Animloader et tous ses besoins.

2 Téléchargez et installez SLAL FunnyBiz AnimObjects.7z ci-dessous et assurez-vous qu'il charge après Sexlab Animloader, ne le laissez pas se remplacer par d'autres mods, vous en aurez besoin pour montrer les meubles dans les animations.

3 Choisissez le pack d'animation que vous aimez d'en bas, installer et enregistrer au menu MCM Sexlab animloader dans le Skyrim, vous pouvez choisir des packs seuls ou ensemble, il n'y a pas de dépendance entre elles

4 Exécuter FNIS, si elle montre Error(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array, Assurez-vous d'avoir la dernière FNIS et XP32 Skeleton maximum, sinon on pouvait compter quelques problèmes étranges.

5 Vous pouvez utiliser match Maker et Sexlab tool pour tester les animations.

简体中文版:请查看xyzeratul在天际公民上的相关帖子

Here is the packs:

SLAL FunnyBiz AnimObjects1.04.7z

SLAL FunnyBizPack GroupAnimations v21.7z

SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 1 v20.8.7z

SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 2 v21.8.7z

SLAL FunnyBizPack FemaleCreatureAnimations v21.9a.7z

SLAL FunnyBizPack MaleCreatureAnimations v21.9a.7z

So animation in SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 2 v16.7.7z is additional from SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 1 v16.7.7z even they both are 16.7?

yes, I am trying to sync with version numbers, but you can pick one or both of them to install to play, there is no dependence, each have different animations, it's just too big to put them in one pack anymore.  

For any object related animations, please use the ESP in the pack, make sure it loads after Sexlab Animloader otherwise furniture won't show up in the game, if your mod manger tells you the dir name is too long or something, simply rename the packs then install it(ex: FunnyBizPack to FB), and most important thing for upgrading to a new version:make sure you delete all the old files! 

How does that really happen, I have the right load order but do I need to do something extra in MO?

pls hapl

giphy.gif

For any object related animations, please use the ESP in the pack, make sure it loads after Sexlab Animloader otherwise furniture won't show up in the game, if your mod manger tells you the dir name is too long or something, simply rename the packs then install it(ex: FunnyBizPack to FB), and most important thing for upgrading to a new version:make sure you delete all the old files! 

How does that really happen, I have the right load order but do I need to do something extra in MO?

pls hapl

giphy.gif

Since you are using MO, you don't need to do anything else if you are sure your load order is right.

Be advised: make sure my SLALanimobject.esp isn't overwrited by any other pack's same esp, some other animation packs also have this esp, but mine is the newest for now, if you use other pack's SLALanimobject.esp, you won't see the right furniture in FB's latest animations. 

I know it's a pain in the ass for object related animations, but right now due to how Sexlab handle objects in animations, there isn't a better way to do this, and not everyone here use ZAZ. 

Be advised: make sure my SLALanimobject.esp isn't overwrited by any other pack's same esp, some other animation packs also have this esp, but mine is the newest for now, if you use other pack's SLALanimobject.esp, you won't see the right furniture in FB's latest animations. 

I know it's a pain in the ass for object related animations, but right now due to how Sexlab handle objects in animations, there isn't a better way to do this, and not everyone here use ZAZ. 

I noticed that both Human packs contained the esp, which can also make it confusing.  Maybe separate out the Animobjects esp (and the objects)  as a separate file (yeah, I know... ANOTHER download).  Just a thought.

I noticed that both Human packs contained the esp, which can also make it confusing.  Maybe separate out the Animobjects esp (and the objects)  as a separate file (yeah, I know... ANOTHER download).  Just a thought.

I know it's sort of confusing, in later updates I may make a separate files, it's just me and other pack maker and animator haven't find a better way to handle this yet.

I still can't manage to register the animations correctly post pack 16.4

I keep getting "ERROR(9) Index was outside the bounds of the array"

Order is correct on NMM, just so i'm sure i'm making this right, now that the packs are divided in pack 1 and 2, i need to extract both pack onto my Data folder, right?

I'm extracting both of them, but when i run FNIS, it does not finish registering, when i unpack version 16.4 again, it goes back to registering all as normal.