I play two playthroughs, one just for fun and the other legitimate. On my for fun save pressing 0 during an animation will change animations but ONLY Anubs animations and also tries to open the SL animation list. But on my legitimate save 0 opens the SL animation list normally. Is the 0 keybind in SL Animation Loader and if so, is it changeable? I'd really rather not change my vanilla SL keybinds.

I play two playthroughs, one just for fun and the other legitimate. On my for fun save pressing 0 during an animation will change animations but ONLY Anubs animations and also tries to open the SL animation list. But on my legitimate save 0 opens the SL animation list normally. Is the 0 keybind in SL Animation Loader and if so, is it changeable? I'd really rather not change my vanilla SL keybinds.

SLAL has no keybinds.

i'm sure your thinking of "SexLab Tools" here, are you sure your not confusing 0 with O?

SexLab Tools has a MCM that you can change it's key bindings in.

the default key for the animation menu is H

i'm sure your thinking of "SexLab Tools" here, are you sure your not confusing 0 with O?

I don't even use SexLab Tools that's the thing. O changes the current animation to the next one, 0 should open the animation list picker where it lists all animations I can pick from at the moment. It fails to open the first time (this is after installing SLAL and Anubs animations) but works the second time.

H?? It's always been 0 for me from day 1 of installing. I'll install SL Tools and see if this helps. Thanks for the small help. 

I don't even use SexLab Tools that's the thing. O changes the current animation to the next one, 0 should open the animation list picker where it lists all animations I can pick from at the moment. It fails to open the first time (this is after installing SLAL and Anubs animations) but works the second time.

H?? It's always been 0 for me from day 1 of installing. I'll install SL Tools and see if this helps. Thanks for the small help.

LOL - The animation picker you mention is what Sexlab Tools provides so yes, you want that mod because it provides what you are looking for.

Note: That is also built into the Sexlab Defeat mod so if you have that mod you already have it.

LOL - The animation picker you mention is what Sexlab Tools provides so yes, you want that mod because it provides what you are looking for.

Note: That is also built into the Sexlab Defeat mod so if you have that mod you already have it.

I have Defeat as well but my problem is why do my animations change to the next one after pressing 0, but this is with SLAL installed. Doesn't happen any other time or with other mod combinations.

I have Defeat as well but my problem is why do my animations change to the next one after pressing 0, but this is with SLAL installed. Doesn't happen any other time or with other mod combinations.

Because the key for that is NOT the "O" key, look at your Defeat MCM.

by default nothing is assigned to the number zero,

and the letter O is the "go to next animation" key (unless your holding down shift, then it's the "go to previous animation" key)

by default nothing is assigned to the number zero,

and the letter O is the "go to next animation" key (unless your holding down shift, then it's the "go to previous animation" key)

Change animation set is what I've been going on about like a madman. Both in Defeat and SexLab it's set to 0 so I changed Defeats' to 9. The issue of the list not appearing seems to be fixed and SexLabs "0" (zero) won't work, I take it Defeat takes priority? 

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've found a bug in SLAnimLoader.

After long gameplay I've decided that I don't want to have some of my animations anymore. So I went to SLAnimLoader MCM to uncheck them, but there are no animations to check/uncheck in the menu. There is only the main menu.

I update FunnyBizness's SLAL pck fairly recently and took it for a spin last night, but it kept playing his aggressive animations during consensual scenes (through SL Romance). Also, before the update, it sometimes played sleeping animations during scenes where both actors should be awake (and alive). How do I fix this?

I have a problem and i dont know if its this mod or sexlab tools mod. The problem is that the game only plays a handful of the same animations. For mastrubation, its the same 5 anims every time. Animal, dogs f.eks its the same 8 or 10 every time and so on. I got a ton of anims registred and active in sexlab that are never played. Any advice?

Hoping someone can point out to me whats wrong.

So i start a new game and using SLAL i register all 149 animations that I have loaded up. Cycling through the animations as a test, after the first few animations, the following animations are buggy with the characters standing in the same spot and the male taking some form of standing behind form (not the t form that you see if you dont run fnis). This would happen for a further few animations before resuming to normal animations. Cycling back to the faulty animations the bug remains consistent to the the same few faulty animations.

However if i were to only register the faulty animations, the work fine. Has anyone seen a similar problem? I dont think i am above the animation limit am i?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A little issue I got here:

after almost 10 months abandoning Skyrim, I re-installed freshly to save up some HDD space (it was 60 GB total (Doubled with NMM Virtual Install) + Mods)

then I stumbled upon SLAL. I used v 1.2 back then and no crash or error occurs aside from hard FPS drop and lagging a lot.

Now, whenever I installed SLAL 1.3 (with/out SLAL Packs), Skyrim will crash after loading a save (clean or Sexlab modded). Starting a new game isn't an option either because it will CTD after some time in carriage to Helgen. And yes I already tried using LOOT

Frustrated, i rollback to SLAL 1.2, and I can load the game normally 

Is there any significant change from 1.2 to 1.3 aside from Translation? and sorry, I'm too dumb to understand what's written in changelog

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

due to the changes i have made in MNC, i had to update SLAnimGenerate.pyw a bit (and i included CPU's edited script as well):

SexLab Animation Loader v1-4.7z

here is the updated list of valid races:

Ashhoppers

Bears

Boars

Chaurus

ChaurusHunters

ChaurusReapers

Chickens

Cows

Deers

Dogs

DragonPriests

Dragons

Draugrs

DwarvenBallistas

DwarvenCenturions

DwarvenSpheres

DwarvenSpiders

Falmers

FlameAtronach

FrostAtronach

Gargoyles

Giants

Goats

Hagravens

Horkers

Horses

Lurkers

Mammoths

Netches

Rabbits

Rieklings

SabreCats

Seekers

Skeevers

Slaughterfishes

Spiders

LargeSpiders

GiantSpiders

Spriggans

Trolls

VampireLords

Werewolves

Wispmothers

Wolves

small update for MNC V10.1

SLAnimLoader-1.5A.7z

i added a "Canines" entry so that animators can make Dogs & Wolves share the same hkx files.

(but the FINS list generation for them is still a problem)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I know the main page says this is fine to just replace with updated versions but if I'm reading this right v4 and 5 change scripts, so I wanted to check if it is safe to update mid-game?

go to the MCM and click on the Rebuild Animation Registry button, it should work fine after that.

I know the main page says this is fine to just replace with updated versions but if I'm reading this right v4 and 5 change scripts, so I wanted to check if it is safe to update mid-game?

go to the MCM and click on the Rebuild Animation Registry button, it should work fine after that.

Got it, thank you.

Is it possible to include FIS or something similar to save ones animation list? With more animation coming and for people who want to exclude certain animations, it might become tiresome on the long run to disable all animations before reseting sl registry and then sorting out animations which one does not want later on.

Edit: I've fixed it. Replaced my JContainers with the latest version... >_>

Hello guys, I need help.

Tried installing some Anim Packs so I've reset the registry of Sexlab and all and Registered the anims using SAL.

However, it says 0 animations are Registered and can't seem to find the added anims on the Animations List.

What did I do wrong...? I've generated FNIS behaviors and it says it was fine.

What am I missing? Please help :(

Hey Guys, i've got a question. I already asked this in the guide Thread but didn't get an answer.

Is it possible to add an object to a scene that is not tied to an actor? So that it doesn't move when i position the actor?

The only way i know is "actor1=Female(object="objectName")" wich as i said ties it to said actor.