Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

Hello,

mod is working great for me, but i ran into 1 issue with FBZeta. Outfits provided by Jade will never get equipped by me. When i try it, they got instantly replaced by version from SexoutCommonResources. It looks like outfits added by this mod are not registered there. It wouldn't be such problem, but Combat armor got only 3 stages there, Mercery only 2. Raider 3 stages too. NCR and leather are working fine (since they got those stages up in SCR).

Did i miss something?

Edit: There is probably bug in Maternity Pack Overkill, which was causing those issues (equipped wrong stages of outfits). And from what i see more than one. Order of stages for many outfits is messed up there. I am fixxing it on my own now.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, cheeky23 said:

Hello I seem to be having an issue where the space suit doesn’t seem to work did anyone else have this problem or is it my game and not the mod

Do you have the MPO Scriptaddon TTW?

It should fix that issue

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 5:45 PM, cheeky23 said:

Hey me again ah just one thing I’m in Roosevelt college and can’t find this address what am I looking for, if it’s the headmasters terminal I used it and I can’t find anything on it 

IIRC, there's a note next to the terminal.

54 minutes ago, pepertje said:

IIRC, there's a note next to the terminal.

found it it just looks like the set dressing nots on the table so it confused me. I do have another issue with the cazidors. when I talk to the queen and select the option to become a breeder they just kill me instead of you know.

On 7/2/2020 at 6:52 PM, cheeky23 said:

found it it just looks like the set dressing nots on the table so it confused me. I do have another issue with the cazidors. when I talk to the queen and select the option to become a breeder they just kill me instead of you know.

That's them paralyzing you. Once you give in, your life is basically set and done since you'd be stuck with the rest, so... game over.

• 1 month later...

hey for Queen of the Hive, i believe a bunch of stuff bugged out? the cazador breeders are walking about but their dialogue makes me think they are supposed to be in the tunnel things? as well as the fact that from Reginald's dialogue i think the cazadors are supposed to be able to knock out the PC and make them a breeder once you've completed Zeta? i've completed Zeta, just haven't launched the virus. just need some help as to what the scene is actually supposed to look like and if the PC is actually allowed to be knocked uncon or is it just background lore that can be ignored

17 hours ago, Hawkhunter347 said:

hey for Queen of the Hive, i believe a bunch of stuff bugged out? the cazador breeders are walking about but their dialogue makes me think they are supposed to be in the tunnel things? as well as the fact that from Reginald's dialogue i think the cazadors are supposed to be able to knock out the PC and make them a breeder once you've completed Zeta? i've completed Zeta, just haven't launched the virus. just need some help as to what the scene is actually supposed to look like and if the PC is actually allowed to be knocked uncon or is it just background lore that can be ignored

Well... the knock out part is just lore and filler. It's supposed to be a "you are so fucked that it's a game over". Might have added in a cutscene for that just because, but hey... I think I felt the way it worked sufficed at the time XD

And yes, the breeders are supposed to be stuck to hive constructs, but those are indeed a tad... buggy.

On 8/19/2020 at 6:55 PM, pepertje said:

Well... the knock out part is just lore and filler. It's supposed to be a "you are so fucked that it's a game over". Might have added in a cutscene for that just because, but hey... I think I felt the way it worked sufficed at the time XD

And yes, the breeders are supposed to be stuck to hive constructs, but those are indeed a tad... buggy.

I also noticed that yesterday, I know for a fact that when I used ttw 2.9.4b they had the behaviour you describing, also what are the triggers for having peaceful conversation with the hive queen? pretty sure last time I also murdered almost all cazadores in the building and she had more conversation topics. while this time I did the same thing but she only had two topic this time around.

Btw this is this bugs I've found until now :

• Zeta is okay until the last part when the infect the wasteland quest start, Elliot just dont want to talk to you if you interact with him > interact with console > interact with him again, Instead I had to Interact with console > Elliot and do the Zeta Expansion topics & Zeta Breeder Topics in one conversation.

• WhatThaHell!? 2 Jades? idk if its because of JIP CC or not but a 2nd Jade(console shows from FBJade.esp) appears and by the dialogue looks like the previous jade wasn't supposed to follow us after we go the control center with the alien halogram.

• The 1st Jade quest part of FBJade has the same interaction like Elliot one, she refused to talk to me but it isnt halting progress, its just a bit weird, THe problem comes when we go to quest objective where we are ambused,I had to use console to progess because i was indefinitly knock out with jade searching the ground and the ambusher taking a walk .

• I don't remember all quests but some like Brotherhood Quest(April & bourne) have some advancing issues, 1st time finding April in the bathroom for example it advanced only after I did some loading shenigans but since it hasn't progressing futher I used setstage again on console.

• 2nd Jade quest(I think?) with the two Deathclaws, we went sneakly and... nothing, she stood there looking at them and couldn't advace the quest, loading didn't help. Until the next day when I booted the game she was Chatting and was able to progress the quest.

Basically most of the bugs are Talk/conversation just stopping + the ambush scene not advancing.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone 

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask so I'll post here and if not then I'll head over to technical support

Basically I've just completed Mothership Zeta and from what I can tell it's broken my male player sexout animations

What happened was I finished the DLC and left the ship ready to complete the quest for the Launch Terminal but first I went to Megaton to see Moira and get my lust level down. However, after completing the dialogue tree she just kind of.....stood in front of me. Usually the UI elements disappear, then a second later the lust bars appear in the top right of the screen and then the animations begin. But none of that happened. 

I tried with other NPCs, none of them worked either. So I figured maybe it was a mod issue. I loaded up a previous save but everything still worked fine so it couldn't have been that. I tried rearranging a few things, making some new merged patches, configuring some different settings in MCM, nothing working. 

Next, I figured maybe I had to finish the Launch Terminal quest to get it to work. So I did and still nothing. Every NPC would still just sort of stand there. 

At this point I wondered if maybe all the animations were broken somehow. So I consoled to the 188, recruited Veronica, went through the breeder dialogue tree and took her to Goodsprings. When I initiated dialogue with the Bighorner the option came up for Veronica and sure enough she worked, sounds and everything. 

The only thing I can conclude is that something in Zeta must've stopped or is stopping my male pc animations from starting. I did see during the playthrough a couple of notices in the top-left of the screen that said something about black list which was weird because that wasn't something I'd seen before. 

But again, I went through the entire list of animations in MCM and everything was turned on. 

So now I'm downright baffled. 

I can post my mod list with load order and version numbers if need be. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. 

8 hours ago, Cmdr_Adama said:

Hi everyone 

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask so I'll post here and if not then I'll head over to technical support

Basically I've just completed Mothership Zeta and from what I can tell it's broken my male player sexout animations

What happened was I finished the DLC and left the ship ready to complete the quest for the Launch Terminal but first I went to Megaton to see Moira and get my lust level down. However, after completing the dialogue tree she just kind of.....stood in front of me. Usually the UI elements disappear, then a second later the lust bars appear in the top right of the screen and then the animations begin. But none of that happened. 

I tried with other NPCs, none of them worked either. So I figured maybe it was a mod issue. I loaded up a previous save but everything still worked fine so it couldn't have been that. I tried rearranging a few things, making some new merged patches, configuring some different settings in MCM, nothing working. 

Next, I figured maybe I had to finish the Launch Terminal quest to get it to work. So I did and still nothing. Every NPC would still just sort of stand there. 

At this point I wondered if maybe all the animations were broken somehow. So I consoled to the 188, recruited Veronica, went through the breeder dialogue tree and took her to Goodsprings. When I initiated dialogue with the Bighorner the option came up for Veronica and sure enough she worked, sounds and everything. 

The only thing I can conclude is that something in Zeta must've stopped or is stopping my male pc animations from starting. I did see during the playthrough a couple of notices in the top-left of the screen that said something about black list which was weird because that wasn't something I'd seen before. 

But again, I went through the entire list of animations in MCM and everything was turned on. 

So now I'm downright baffled. 

I can post my mod list with load order and version numbers if need be. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. 

Ah yes, this mod is not designed with a male PC in mind, maybe the system is calling for an animation to start that cannot begin because you're a male PC. Just for shizzles and gizzles, load up the last save before Zeta, sexchange your character for the duration of the expansion and once you're back on solid ground revert back to male (wouldn't surprise me if the aliens had done experiments like that)

On 9/16/2020 at 8:17 AM, pepertje said:

Ah yes, this mod is not designed with a male PC in mind, maybe the system is calling for an animation to start that cannot begin because you're a male PC. Just for shizzles and gizzles, load up the last save before Zeta, sexchange your character for the duration of the expansion and once you're back on solid ground revert back to male (wouldn't surprise me if the aliens had done experiments like that)

^ This....

:D.

I've seen multiple issue reports regarding exiting the cargo hold in FBZeta in this thread, none of the offered solutions ("never mind, it fixed itself" or "reload the game") worked for me. In the teleporter room the girl is just standing in front of the console, doing nothing. When I go through the teleporter, she's spawning constantly and running in the teleporter.

Any advice?

Edit: Worked around it by unlocking the door with console command and later teleporting Jade to the bridge.

I dont know if this is a known bug or not but I just got far enough through the NCR quests to fail Render Unto Caesar and have been declared an enemy of the legion. However, Jade stopped me and asked me why I was joining the legion and has gained the Legion armor and such. The only thing I can think of that is causing this is that I farmed NCR tags earlier in game and gained a lot of Legion rep, but even so I'm still considered an enemy by the Legion?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Is there any assmebly with this mod, or instalation guide? I tried to install all nesessary things, but i just can't figure out how to do it properly. Any time i try to instal, i missing something and my game crash.

Btw, is that normal, that files of this mod has ESP in file name, but ESM in header?

4 hours ago, Blackicket said:

Hi! Is there any assmebly with this mod, or instalation guide? I tried to install all nesessary things, but i just can't figure out how to do it properly. Any time i try to instal, i missing something and my game crash.

Btw, is that normal, that files of this mod has ESP in file name, but ESM in header?

Did You install all the requirements for the mod and use a mod launcher like Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex. Installing the mod you usally put everything thats in the zip file into the data folder that is in your game folder.

8 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

Did You install all the requirements for the mod and use a mod launcher like Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex. Installing the mod you usally put everything thats in the zip file into the data folder that is in your game folder.

I never used MO2 and/or Vortex. I never even heard about them before i wanted to instal FB. I tried to used modified FOMM, but it didn't worked.

UPD: Ok, i did a few tests. The problem is in FB, it's addons or in Maternity Pack Overkill. For some reason every time i try to load game with all nessesary for FB Zeta game just geting stuck. I has been waiting for hour, so it's not just long loading. It's infinite.

UPD2: It's Maternity. Nobody know where i can get TTW 2.7?

9 hours ago, Blackicket said:

I never used MO2 and/or Vortex. I never even heard about them before i wanted to instal FB. I tried to used modified FOMM, but it didn't worked.

UPD: Ok, i did a few tests. The problem is in FB, it's addons or in Maternity Pack Overkill. For some reason every time i try to load game with all nessesary for FB Zeta game just geting stuck. I has been waiting for hour, so it's not just long loading. It's infinite.

UPD2: It's Maternity. Nobody know where i can get TTW 2.7?

Why do you need 2.7 I've got everything working fine on 3.2

1 hour ago, Blackicket said:

How? MPO was written for TTW 2.7. You used MO2 or Vortex, yes?

There are 3 bugs, if you use MPO TTW addon on TTW 3.2 (and not outfits are protected correctly)

Solution : Don't be pregnant when going into Operation Anchorage or Tranquility lane

Make sure your powerarmors from TTW are the none-Pregnant version, when selling PowerArmor to Outcast.

You can even just Skip the Scriptaddon, it isn't needed, it just makes it less strict on some rare checks of outfits.