Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

• 4 weeks later...

So i was going ranger compound and the meet a group supermutant.  First killed them the seem the master is immortal and found they was non hostile. I talked and it say i killed their brother.  Give option for speech, kill and give noelle but i dont have noelle with me. Reload save before and tried talk and he still say same word and same option. Ttw fb

4 hours ago, Noque said:

So i was going ranger compound and the meet a group supermutant.  First killed them the seem the master is immortal and found they was non hostile. I talked and it say i killed their brother.  Give option for speech, kill and give noelle but i dont have noelle with me. Reload save before and tried talk and he still say same word and same option. Ttw fb

That's part of the strip club quest line IIRC, so you could just ignore them until (or if) you do that quest line.  It's the Red Pepper, listed in the breeding jobs section of DC in the first post.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Peperje

I found a thing in Weaton armoury called cyclone armour containment pod that is attacted to the FBJade esp is it linked to any current quests in the mod or is it just some sort of easter egg the only reason I want to know is that I'm about to take my charecter from the fallout 3 landscape to new vegas so I wont be back there for a long time so I dont want to miss anything fun.

Thanks Hatoc

9 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

Hey Peperje

I found a thing in Weaton armoury called cyclone armour containment pod that is attacted to the FBJade esp is it linked to any current quests in the mod or is it just some sort of easter egg the only reason I want to know is that I'm about to take my charecter from the fallout 3 landscape to new vegas so I wont be back there for a long time so I dont want to miss anything fun.

Thanks Hatoc

Minor spoiler for the Jade content. Short answer: it's an optional path that has to do with Jade's gear.

Spoiler

After first escaping Project Purity when the Enclave first shows up, Jade says she'll need some good power armor to beat the Enclave. One of the three options leads you to Weaton Armoury to deck Jade out with some ultra-heavy armor.

17 hours ago, pepertje said:

Minor spoiler for the Jade content. Short answer: it's an optional path that has to do with Jade's gear.

Hide contents

After first escaping Project Purity when the Enclave first shows up, Jade says she'll need some good power armor to beat the Enclave. One of the three options leads you to Weaton Armoury to deck Jade out with some ultra-heavy armor.

Ah right I must of missed that or forgot about a long time ago since this is a old ish save that I've come back to Thanks for the responce.

Hatoc

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having problems, FB zeta brakes texters in menuse and either FBjade or FBDCbreeder brakes my skeleton so i cant move normally and if FBcaptured is activated the aliens brake and there body brakes so they don't move and thus i can't get out of the cell and if all of it is on i cant even get to the ship in space

• 2 weeks later...

This'll sound dumb, but for the life of me I can't get a bighorner, like Angus, to impregnate my character. Super Mutants work, but big horns never seem to ever add sperm to the womb with the medical scanner from...Spunk or Pregnancy.

Think even changing my settings to increase my chances, even the "Always get pregnant" option in Pregnancy MCM, isn't helping me with big horners.

I'll  try to load an older save and see if that helps, but was wondering if there were commands to spawn in the babies for quests. I have FNVEdit but can't say I'm good at finding them.

Edit: Well the reload didn't work. Ended up using FNVEdit to go to Preg's armor and getting "SexoutP3Gestating..." which worked. "SexoutP2TokenOva" didn't seem to work for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been digging into the guts of the base FB and its modules and found some stuff that implies you could once choose a random follower with generic text for it happening and also unused support for the DC followers, any reason for this to get scrapped and or is there a way to get it back working? I would myself but still learning how everything works

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting inconsistent crashes with FBDCBreeder enabled when going from a certain interior to its exterior, the problem goes away when I disable the plugin. I can then re-enable the plugin after making a save without it and the problem will go away before happening later for a different exterior. So far its happened for exiting Marigold Station, Rivet City, The Republic of Dave and Tenpenny Tower. I've checked the crash log for NVAC but there's just this exception error I can't figure out:

01202827 v 008256D0 3E837904 FalloutNV.exe
01202827 _ CRASHSAV E_MAYBE_ FalloutNV.exe
01202827 u 008256D0 C0000005 FalloutNV.exe

I'd really appreciate a solution as at the moment I'm having to choose between redoing quests every time or just playing without it.

So, on Jade's PA quest...

Spoiler

Going the Outcast route (and choosing to hunt instead of say "She's a Breeder") takes me to the desired Cyclone armor, but turning it in ACTUALLY turns the armor in and she can't wear it. The BoS route is bugged with the aforementioned "Just standing there forever" bug, and the Salvaged PA just leads to Enclave PA out in the stix. Is there any way of actually Getting the armor and keeping it? Casdin makes reference to there being a "Spot in the belly" and all, so I assume there's something there, but the wardrobe only changes her outfit to standard Outcast PA.

Honestly, I'm more confused than anything.

EDIT: Searching for "Cyclone" didn't bring anything concrete up, neither on here nor in the console, so I'm doubly confused at this point.

Edited by Timebomber427
Further clarification
2 hours ago, Timebomber427 said:

So, on Jade's PA quest...

Hide contents

Going the Outcast route (and choosing to hunt instead of say "She's a Breeder") takes me to the desired Cyclone armor, but turning it in ACTUALLY turns the armor in and she can't wear it. The BoS route is bugged with the aforementioned "Just standing there forever" bug, and the Salvaged PA just leads to Enclave PA out in the stix. Is there any way of actually Getting the armor and keeping it? Casdin makes reference to there being a "Spot in the belly" and all, so I assume there's something there, but the wardrobe only changes her outfit to standard Outcast PA.

Honestly, I'm more confused than anything.

EDIT: Searching for "Cyclone" didn't bring anything concrete up, neither on here nor in the console, so I'm doubly confused at this point.

IIRC the "spot in the belly" is for the alternate PA meshes. I use a mod which has skimpy power armor, which isn't overly realistic but I like the bodysuit underneath well enough XD

Hey, do you know if this mod will work with 2.9TTw? I am starting over after a bit of PC corruption, and a lot of the other TTW mods I plan to use still use 2.9.

Got the answer elsewhere. Follow-up question, is the old version of the mods available elsewhere? IF not, its fine~

Edited by wolfmanjoe4
5 hours ago, hihithere said:

Any way I can get rid of the brainwashed impregnators in ttw? Its nice and all but those guns they have are pretty strong and I dont like running into a random pregnant woman in the middle of wasteland attacking me

They stop being hostile once you complete Zeta, but as of yet there is no way of getting rid of them completely.

• 4 weeks later...

Quick question.  My character wound up giving "birth" to a symbiote and is now stuck with it.  I'm not sure if this comes from Sexout pregnancy, or TTW Zeta.  My character was hit by a brainwashed impregnator so I'm not sure if this came from here or sexout pregnancy

How do I get rid of the symbiote?  It's under apparel but is not removable.

On 7/23/2021 at 7:24 AM, darkkaplah said:

Quick question.  My character wound up giving "birth" to a symbiote and is now stuck with it.  I'm not sure if this comes from Sexout pregnancy, or TTW Zeta.  My character was hit by a brainwashed impregnator so I'm not sure if this came from here or sexout pregnancy

How do I get rid of the symbiote?  It's under apparel but is not removable.

You can do so via console commands, but I'm not sure what the ID or the consequences are. The Brainwashed Impregnators impregnate you with something random picked from the full list, so there's a chance the thing your char is supposed to be pregnant with doesn't work properly. ?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so one of my companions got hit by the impregnation ray and i was wondering how do i make her not pregnant or does it go away on its own?

will go away by 'natural means'. but you can go into console and removeitem the pregnancy they have.

Hey i got a question does anyone here happen to know how i can fix the scope for the gun Black Talon? i use a hud mod so i don't have a crosshair so i can't really use the gun if i can not use the scope. The reason i ask is i was hoping on using the Black Talon as a replacement for my sniper rifle since i have 0 .308 rounds but 1k or so 5.56 rounds so yeah any help fixing this issue would be great thank you.

4 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey i got a question does anyone here happen to know how i can fix the scope for the gun Black Talon? i use a hud mod so i don't have a crosshair so i can't really use the gun if i can not use the scope. The reason i ask is i was hoping on using the Black Talon as a replacement for my sniper rifle since i have 0 .308 rounds but 1k or so 5.56 rounds so yeah any help fixing this issue would be great thank you.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/72246

I think I used this mod as the base, might have done an oopsie with the mesh allocation. See if installing this works, should let you use the rifle perfectly in 1st person :)